PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me guys?

lostbeef
05-10-2014, 12:12 AM
I have 3 big problems in gaining weight:

1. I am an ectomorph, means that my metabolism is so fast.
2. I am lactose intolerance, means that my body cannot easily digest lactose, a type of natural sugar found in milk and dairy products. GOMAD method will not work for me.
3. I have a fast digestion, means that even i eat a lot of food to gain more calorie than i burn, my digestive system will digest it faster before my body absorb the calorie.

How can I gain weight if i have these problems in my body? What foods (carbo, fiber and fat) should i take that is slow to digest but high in calorie? Help me thanks. :D

By the way, I am a 21 year old asian guy and only weighing 81 pounds. Just imagine how skinny I am.

rodeo91394
05-13-2014, 08:23 PM
Are you serious?? You weight 81 pounds? You definitely are not eating enough bro. If you're not trolling, make sure you're getting well over 2,000 calories a day and hit your macronutrients every day. These are not "problems" in your body at all. Your body simply digests food quicker. In your case, carbohydrates are perfectly fine to have and so is fiber (fiber is not a macronutrient) but you really should focus on your protein intake. Eat meats and other foods high in proteins..

The gains will come if you eat right and lift right, I swear

kathrin_
05-14-2014, 06:04 AM
list what you eat in a typical day.
how many calories?

willdta
05-25-2014, 12:29 PM
I have 3 big problems in gaining weight:

1. I am an ectomorph, means that my metabolism is so fast.
2. I am lactose intolerance, means that my body cannot easily digest lactose, a type of natural sugar found in milk and dairy products. GOMAD method will not work for me.
3. I have a fast digestion, means that even i eat a lot of food to gain more calorie than i burn, my digestive system will digest it faster before my body absorb the calorie.

How can I gain weight if i have these problems in my body? What foods (carbo, fiber and fat) should i take that is slow to digest but high in calorie? Help me thanks. :D

By the way, I am a 21 year old asian guy and only weighing 81 pounds. Just imagine how skinny I am.

Just eat. Some slow digesting carb sources include: oats, brown rice, sweet potatoes and nuts. Make sure you're also getting a lot of fibre.

cumminslifter
05-25-2014, 12:45 PM
TDEE and macros?

ChrisRamos007
05-25-2014, 05:44 PM
Focus on complex carbs and a consistent fuel of protein.