PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Football cock riding

tential
05-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Why are so many people this dudes cock before he has even played 1 game?

Not too big on college sports/draft so aware me please. I only watch NFL, I hate watching college football with a passion.

cashinout
05-09-2014, 10:12 AM
because he's a rich white kid who gets attention and ladies

the average miscer's wet dream

Twerk4it
05-09-2014, 10:12 AM
They someone to never stfu about since Tebow is gone.

IronAddict1775
05-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Because people bandwagon

Murph0408
05-09-2014, 10:15 AM
because ESPN has decided to make him the new buzz guy. their agenda was clear last night with gruden carrying on about him for every team's pick.

tential
05-09-2014, 10:51 AM

the average miscer's wet dream

What's he rich from doing exactly? OR his parents?

And I mean TONS of atheletes get pussy all day and quite a number were already rich I'm guessing coming into the NFL so what makes this dude that much different?

PervedOut
05-09-2014, 10:53 AM

the average miscer

fixed. dont forget 9"er

bigdeadlift
05-09-2014, 10:56 AM
balled out on alabama's defense two straight years when no one else could basically. And beat them in their building. that's what really made him a legend

LikeAMachine
05-09-2014, 11:20 AM
You must be living under a rock OP. srs

cashinout
05-09-2014, 11:25 AM

And I mean TONS of atheletes get pussy all day and quite a number were already rich I'm guessing coming into the NFL so what makes this dude that much different?

His parents are rich oil tycoons who have money/knowledge to market him properly

most other athletes come from humble beginnings and don't really go out of their way to market themselves, which is something manziel does

LeonardShelby
05-09-2014, 11:59 AM
His parents are rich oil tycoons who have money/knowledge to market him properly

most other athletes come from humble beginnings and don't really go out of their way to market themselves, which is something manziel does

Lol @ his parents marketing him. His parents wasn't with him shooting in Alabama's gym.

isp
05-09-2014, 12:03 PM
balled out on alabama's defense two straight years when no one else could basically. And beat them in their building. that's what really made him a legend

True. Also the comeback vs Duke in the chick-fil-a bowl after being blown out in the first half was also pretty impressive. Seemed like he was the only one on his team still believing they could win.

jamesovercome
05-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Its hard to take a thread serious from someone that hates college football.

tsbalr120
05-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Its hard to take a thread serious from someone that hates college football.

This.

Must've been denied admission to all the d1 schools he applied to.

BobbyGz
05-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Because he was insanely dynamic, dramatic, show boating, trolling college football player ever maybe?

05-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Because he was insanely dynamic, dramatic, show boating, trolling college football player ever maybe?

This. One of my favorite college players ever. srs

ingoodtime
05-09-2014, 05:09 PM
football is an entertaiment business. characters sell tickets/make ppl watch the games. jonyftball is a character, so he is going to be hyped.

darknessmanX
05-09-2014, 06:20 PM

he's a lot more mesmerizing, and i personally can't stand the guy. but it's just that, he's polarizing. he creates conversation, because there's a lot of different opinions on him. he's a thousand times more interesting than your typical NFL back up qb (which is his destination).

xXBrutalXx
05-09-2014, 06:22 PM
just like the circus that was RG3

TexasMajor
05-09-2014, 06:56 PM
I only watch NFL, I hate watching college football with a passion.

You've never seen Money play and youre questioning why people are riding his penis?

Alright.

MurkinSeason
05-09-2014, 07:01 PM
As long as he ain't on the Cowboys I'm good.

Never gonna pay attention to the phaggot.

jbball92
05-09-2014, 07:30 PM
he's gunna end up like pat white... especially in the AFC North

TheThrill1
05-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Because SEC.

so-tex
05-09-2014, 08:31 PM
balled out on alabama's defense two straight years when no one else could basically. And beat them in their building. that's what really made him a legendBut what did he do against LSU? Great athlete nonetheless.

most other athletes come from humble beginnings and don't really go out of their way to market themselves, which is something manziel doesThis is true.

Lol @ his parents marketing him. His parents wasn't with him shooting in Alabama's gym.His parents trademarked the rights to anything Johnnyfootball.

YellowOnYellow
05-09-2014, 09:31 PM
cause he went to the best school ever?

trueem
05-09-2014, 09:36 PM
see sig

UltimateRiot
05-09-2014, 09:51 PM
marketing ploy by ESPN for that cash money

Goby
05-09-2014, 11:07 PM
da illuminati dont want browns to championship

jonny manzel will change dat wif SWAG

thearkofgod
05-09-2014, 11:17 PM
would you rather have Johnny or Bortles if you were the Jags? Bortles has no arm and will not amount to jack in the NFL

Trequartista
05-09-2014, 11:27 PM
hes exciting as **** to watch

if anybody remembers Todd Reesing, he was the last guy that was similar as far as scrambling ability

before that u have to go back to Doug Flutie and Fran Tarkenton

tential
05-09-2014, 11:34 PM
You've never seen Money play and youre questioning why people are riding his penis?

Alright.

It's the NFL. Shiit changes when you get to the big leagues. Didn't think people would be obsessed with a guy who most likely will be a backup and if he starts, chances are slim to none that he'll be anything special this year. He ain't no Andrew Luck or something is he? That's what I was wondering...

You must be living under a rock OP. srs

If I watch SC (which is rare because I hate media talking about sports they sensationalize everything), then if it is college related, I change the channel. Anytime anything college sports related is on TV, I change the channel. I find college sports immensely boring.

This.

Must've been denied admission to all the d1 schools he applied to.

Went to Penn State actually. I just don't find it as interesting as the NFL. I don't like any aspect of how college sports is setup actually. It's just a stupid system to me. Especially with college football and the BCS bowl. No Playoffs? Seriously? It's too much to get into here though and I don't want to derail the thread. I just wanted to know the story on this dude in a nutshell from miscers since it'll be far more amusing to hear it from ya'll vs a boring article.

Just saw some pics in some threads as it's NFL draft and he strikes me that way. Looks like the typical rich white fratboy kid (who's in good shape). Looks like a cool dude to party with and all but he doesn't strike me as the type of guy I'd put my NFL dreams on taking my team to a championship. Maybe it's a different era of the NFL or something but I don't think anyone wins a championship with a circus surrounding you. Or lasts long in the NFL.

hes exciting as **** to watch

if anybody remembers Todd Reesing, he was the last guy that was similar as far as scrambling ability

before that u have to go back to Doug Flutie and Fran Tarkenton

Considering it's the jaguars, and this dude is popular, chances are we'll see a lot of him play so hopefully it's as exciting as you say it is.

ThaWorldIsYours
05-10-2014, 12:46 AM
because this is the "swag generation" and Johnny Football has that fratboy douche swag and hangs out with drake and does this on the field http://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/manziel-money.gif?w=1000

TheAmericano
05-10-2014, 12:58 AM
He's the kim kardashian of the NFL

- But this media hype is getting out of hand. I thought it was bad with Tebow.
- He's doing the smart thing and milking ever second of this (i would to)
- He will be Tebow 2.0. If he had Tebow size he would have been the #3 pick.

DidNotReadL0L
05-10-2014, 03:37 AM
cause he's the man. brb skilled and athletic as fuuuu brb handsome and intelligent. brb he will actually make the browns a winning team. How cna people not be hyped. He's a great guy and a great player. Gonna buy a Manziel jersey so i can wear it to the gym :)

VamonosPest
05-10-2014, 03:39 AM
Jokes on Browns he just came up dirty for herb

tential
05-10-2014, 07:01 AM
because this is the "swag generation" and Johnny Football has that fratboy douche swag and hangs out with drake and does this on the field http://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/manziel-money.gif?w=1000

I just struggle to understand how anyone would deal with him. He has that "Gronk look" except I mean Gronk is just destined to get biitches. It's not like he tries to get attention. Seems like Johnny Football is planning for a career that is a 1 and done almost.

He's the kim kardashian of the NFL

- But this media hype is getting out of hand. I thought it was bad with Tebow.
- He's doing the smart thing and milking ever second of this (i would to)
- He will be Tebow 2.0. If he had Tebow size he would have been the #3 pick.

Is it really the best idea to milk it though? He could just be a nobody and play on his merit. Worse comes to worse he's a backup. But being a media frenzy, you end up getting cut not because you'r bad, but because no one wants to deal with you. ANd because you're not willing to change positions.

I just thought that he'd think this would be dangerous to his career.

monsterBEN
05-10-2014, 07:22 AM
He's polarizing. Period.

ESPN jumped on him over a year ago bc its a cheap way to get the attention of casual fans. Endless stories/topics/debates/etc until we see him on the field and the questions begin to get answered.

If the Browns win, it'll increase 10 fold. If not, back to normalcy.

Horns3
05-10-2014, 08:39 AM
Only team to lose four games in a season and still win back to back national titles. All hail Johnny Football

Bulldognation99
05-10-2014, 08:41 AM
It's the NFL. Shiit changes when you get to the big leagues. Didn't think people would be obsessed with a guy who most likely will be a backup and if he starts, chances are slim to none that he'll be anything special this year. He ain't no Andrew Luck or something is he? That's what I was wondering...

If I watch SC (which is rare because I hate media talking about sports they sensationalize everything), then if it is college related, I change the channel. Anytime anything college sports related is on TV, I change the channel. I find college sports immensely boring.

Went to Penn State actually. I just don't find it as interesting as the NFL. I don't like any aspect of how college sports is setup actually. It's just a stupid system to me. Especially with college football and the BCS bowl. No Playoffs? Seriously? It's too much to get into here though and I don't want to derail the thread. I just wanted to know the story on this dude in a nutshell from miscers since it'll be far more amusing to hear it from ya'll vs a boring article.

Just saw some pics in some threads as it's NFL draft and he strikes me that way. Looks like the typical rich white fratboy kid (who's in good shape). Looks like a cool dude to party with and all but he doesn't strike me as the type of guy I'd put my NFL dreams on taking my team to a championship. Maybe it's a different era of the NFL or something but I don't think anyone wins a championship with a circus surrounding you. Or lasts long in the NFL.

Considering it's the jaguars, and this dude is popular, chances are we'll see a lot of him play so hopefully it's as exciting as you say it is.

your loss
last cfb season was bake
theres only going to be more drama with the new playoff system

CyberSheriff
05-10-2014, 10:39 AM

And Vick

People like QBs that can run, nothing new.

gottk2x
05-10-2014, 10:47 AM

NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year tho

Sandman33
05-10-2014, 11:01 AM
da illuminati dont want browns to championship

jonny manzel will change dat wif SWAG

You don't have talentless garbage douchebags like Drake making SONGS about you if you're not on "the inside" They can make anyone they want famous and rich, and the people just sit there and eat it up like good little consumers.