PDA

View Full Version : To the Friends I have never met

thomashenry
05-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Its strange to have a friend you have never hugged, shook their hand, or looked into their eyes

But you have been touched by their soul, seen the good in their hearts and felt the warmth of their being

The friends I have never met are not my friends untouched, for I have felt them with me when I needed them

I have confided in them and they are some of the kindest people I have ever known

MY FRIENDS NEVER FORGET JUST HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE TO ME !

If you want to increase your joy, do something for another person that increases theirs. We reap what we sow, Galatians 6:7

crupiea
05-07-2014, 08:14 PM
The only friend i actually have in real life is a guy named Steve that lives about 1500 miles from where I live.

I have never met him, spoken with him, slapped his back.

i have no real idea of what he really looks like. just seen a couple of facebook pics.

we are what they call $500 Boise friends.

If he said meet me tomorrow in Boise with $500 I would be there.

Oceanside
05-07-2014, 08:47 PM
The only friend i actually have in real life is a guy named Steve that lives about 1500 miles from where I live.

I have never met him, spoken with him, slapped his back.

i have no real idea of what he really looks like. just seen a couple of facebook pics.

we are what they call $500 Boise friends.

If he said meet me tomorrow in Boise with $500 I would be there.

that was pretty funny !

Bando
05-07-2014, 10:05 PM
just meet them, it's not that hard.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/09/11/11107221/profilepic/keSqPTABfbYwTMdOnZCPlCosUVzXWOwvfopV.jpg