PDA

View Full Version : mind=obliterated at how much MONEYmayweather makes

srom12
05-06-2014, 07:34 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm62xdiCMAA7Q2i.jpg:medium

fuuuuuuu

jross2021
05-06-2014, 07:37 AM
lol and he just did a victoria's secret shoot or some **** and got $500k in 2 hours.

I laugh hard at people that say he's going to go broke because he bets so much. This dude betting 70k is like and of us betting $7.

LikeAMachine
05-06-2014, 07:40 AM
I never understood how such a dead sport makes so much money.

srom12
05-06-2014, 07:42 AM
lol and he just did a victoria's secret shoot or some **** and got $500k in 2 hours.

I laugh hard at people that say he's going to go broke because he bets so much. This dude betting 70k is like and of us betting $7.

mirin his lifestyle so hard

henryk21
05-06-2014, 07:45 AM
Imagine how much money he's making in interest when it's in the bank

jross2021
05-06-2014, 07:47 AM

bro, boxing is dead.

;)

GinoFelino
05-06-2014, 07:50 AM

Probably at least enough to cover his grocery bills.

ZidaneValor
05-06-2014, 08:22 AM

This is from the Canelo fight:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9694996/floyd-mayweather-canelo-alvarez-top-grossing-ppv-fight

Showtime, which broadcast the fight on pay-per-view, announced Thursday, along with promoters Golden Boy Promotions and Mayweather Promotions, that Mayweather's dominant decision victory shattered the all-time record for highest-grossing pay-per-view fight of all time, generating $150 million in revenue from 2.2 million pay-per-view buys.

GetBigyo
05-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Took me awhile to notice that it's HIS IG posting this. I use to hate on Floyd for how much he brags about his lifestyle and such, but now I just accept the fact he's a certified troll putting on a show and just lol.

jross2021
05-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Took me awhile to notice that it's HIS IG posting this. I use to hate on Floyd for how much he brags about his lifestyle and such, but now I just accept the fact he's a certified troll putting on a show and just lol.

People that hate Floyd are just oblivious to the fact that this is how he makes money. He's not one of the most polarizing figures in the world just because he's the best in the world. People hate him or they love him, and both sides tune in.

wifestealer
05-06-2014, 08:48 AM

because it isn't dead. sure there aren't huge headliners in the heavyweight devision like tyson, holyfield, lewis etc. but the sport still has a huge following.

people that claim anything is "dead" in this day in age are retarded. it's the same people that say the NFL is dead because of all the rule changes, the NBA is dead because of flopping, my vagina hurts etc.

viewership records are being broken left and right in this day and age, but apparently everything is "dying" lol. it's just bitter phaggots crying because their nostalgia means they can't appreciate anything anymore.

DolobMe
05-06-2014, 09:36 AM
because it isn't dead. sure there aren't huge headliners in the heavyweight devision like tyson, holyfield, lewis etc. but the sport still has a huge following.

people that claim anything is "dead" in this day in age are retarded. it's the same people that say the NFL is dead because of all the rule changes, the NBA is dead because of flopping, my vagina hurts etc.

viewership records are being broken left and right in this day and age, but apparently everything is "dying" lol. it's just bitter phaggots crying because their nostalgia means they can't appreciate anything anymore.

Basically their mindset is "If I don't watch it, no one does, therefore it's dead"

mk8
05-06-2014, 09:38 AM
People that hate Floyd are just oblivious to the fact that this is how he makes money. He's not one of the most polarizing figures in the world just because he's the best in the world. People hate him or they love him, and both sides tune in.this

srom12
05-06-2014, 09:39 AM

This

Nostalgia goggles of peace

3lixer
05-06-2014, 09:40 AM
That $ per minute figure is way inflated. You have to factor in the 8 hours a day he trains for 6 months.

tdnick
05-06-2014, 09:48 AM
That $ per minute figure is way inflated. You have to factor in the 8 hours a day he trains for 6 months.

That was my first thought but then I realized he's just trying to rustle some jimmies so I don't care

srom12
05-06-2014, 09:58 AM

How mic he earned for THE FIGHT not how much he earned for training regimen and pre fight + the fight

RAdaRuggedMan
05-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Meanwhile Carlos Slim made $416 million over the past 24 hours.

jassako
05-06-2014, 11:42 AM
LOL'ed at Misc CEO 10k/day. Money Mayweather is on dat dere 10k/sec time

Gorek
05-06-2014, 11:45 AM

it isnt

thats one thing i never agreed with joe rogan on. its true though that boxings overall management is fuked

FGCHENG
05-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Mayweather is one of those few athletes who will never go broke because he is smart. Sure he spends money on stuff he doesn't need all the time, but he is a true businessman who plans for the future.

NasStan
05-06-2014, 11:54 AM
People that hate Floyd are just oblivious to the fact that this is how he makes money. He's not one of the most polarizing figures in the world just because he's the best in the world. People hate him or they love him, and both sides tune in.

I don;t even think he's that bad.

Look at that phaggot Broner. And the likes of Tyson Fury.

jross2021
05-06-2014, 11:55 AM

do you count your salary based on how much time you spent in school?

wifestealer
05-06-2014, 12:07 PM

http://f3.thejournal.ie/media/2014/01/whoa.gif

KC2892
05-06-2014, 12:34 PM
The sport isn't dead, just people are too used to standout names from team sports, and expect that to be in a sport where it's single people battling it out. At this point, more than half of all PPV sales and ticket sales to MW fights are just to seem him lose, which is no issue, doesn't take anything away from him as a fighter or from the sport. No big names = dead sport is a flawed perspective brought on by how fast the sports media world has taken off recently, go watch sports shows in the 80/90's and it had a little more content than a 3 minute locals news broadcast, yet it was spanned over 30-60 minutes.

Also, that's what happens when you are undeniably the greatest ever at what you do/did. Not even a Mayweather fanboy, couldn't honestly care less about him or what he does. I prefer the Klitschko brothers.

NeoKantian
05-06-2014, 12:38 PM
He gets punched in the head for a living...pretty sure the jokes on him.

Babalu1
05-06-2014, 12:42 PM
it isnt

thats one thing i never agreed with joe rogan on. its true though that boxings overall management is fuked

lol show me Rogan saying boxing is dead. Stop making chit up.

jross2021
05-06-2014, 12:47 PM
people try to punch him in the head for a living...pretty sure the jokes on them.

fixed

tpt
05-06-2014, 12:54 PM
round 16 - 20 million after taxes

DolobMe
05-06-2014, 01:11 PM
lol show me Rogan saying boxing is dead. Stop making chit up.

SAyHUe-zwlQ

3:26

daxtrader
05-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Let's be real here. Boxing IS dead. Not everyone is Mayweather. Also, Heavy weight bouts were popular in the 80's, 90's. Now nobody gives a **** about Klitchko.

I know many people who have never seen a boxing match other than Mayweather fights.

Mayweather has a huge entourage, family, friends that he takes care of. This is a recipe for disaster. Add in taxes, gambling habits, frivolous spending, and it's inevitable he will be broke. Even 50 says one reason he stopped associating with Mayweather is because he is reckless and he says there is no other ending to Mayweather other than being broke.

SighGR
05-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Let's be real here. Boxing IS dead. Not everyone is Mayweather. Also, Heavy weight bouts were popular in the 80's, 90's. Now nobody gives a **** about Klitchko.

Because America is all there is? He makes millions overseas, and is shown on national tv.

I know many people who have never seen a boxing match other than Mayweather fights.

Because your friends = boxing audiences. "Boxing is dead" yet mid-level fighters make more than top UFC fighters.

Mayweather has a huge entourage, family, friends that he takes care of. This is a recipe for disaster. Add in taxes, gambling habits, frivolous spending, and it's inevitable he will be broke. Even 50 says one reason he stopped associating with Mayweather is because he is reckless and he says there is no other ending to Mayweather other than being broke.

Im definitely retiring when this contract is over, he told me. No more fights. Thats it. Ill go out on top unbeaten. Ive got plans for real-estate ventures in New York and film production in Los Angeles.

Ive invested wisely over the years, and Im not going to wind up broke. I set a goal of $12 million a year coming in at a million a month in interest alone. Weve reached that and I still sign all my own checks.

J1992
05-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Lol at people assuming he'll go broke anytime soon, he spends lavishly because he has the money. He's called Money Mayweather for a reason, for every 5 million (total) he spends he gets 32m+ back. Look up his investments and how he's put himself in the limelight(slowly building and promoting his name)dude is smarter than people take him for.

myfacewhen
05-06-2014, 02:26 PM

fukin lol'd

SteezeFactory
05-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Im definitely retiring when this contract is over, he told me. No more fights. Thats it. Ill go out on top unbeaten. Ive got plans for real-estate ventures in New York and film production in Los Angeles.

Ive invested wisely over the years, and Im not going to wind up broke. I set a goal of $12 million a year coming in at a million a month in interest alone. Weve reached that and I still sign all my own checks.

All the other dumb fukk athletes should take notes, Floyd knows how to do it. Could disappear off the face of the planet and still make a million a month doing absolutely nothing. He's grown on me once I realized he loves rustling jims and is actually pretty smart with his money.

alial30
05-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Almost a mil a minute. "In the ferrari or jaguar, switching four lanes, with the top down, screaming out, money ain't a thing"

BuckN20T
05-06-2014, 03:49 PM
SAyHUe-zwlQ

3:26

Wow that dude got his jimmies rustled to oblivion. I can see Jross being rustled by Joe.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Lol boxing is dead?

Everytime I try to watch a ppv fight in Chicago bars are sold out or standing room only

Swept
05-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Boxing is dead to white America (no racist) just look up the statistics of whose buying PPV boxing.

Boxing will never die in other countries

JerseyStr0ng
05-06-2014, 10:32 PM

per ESPN magazine, Mayweather has a single bank account with $123 million in it (this was last year before the Canello fight...fukin LOL

MightyBroYoung
05-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Good for him but I wouldn't pay 2 cents to watch one of his boring-ass fights.

mayweathermusic
05-06-2014, 10:44 PM
He gets punched in the head for a living...pretty sure the jokes on him.

He does?

MulattoBrah33
05-07-2014, 12:13 AM
cot dayum nikka makin bank

motivat3d
05-07-2014, 01:45 AM

Damn. Put that back into perspective quick.

MurkinSeason
05-07-2014, 02:08 AM
Boxing can't be dead if everyone watches boxing just for Floyd. As long as he's around it's not going anywhere.