PDA

View Full Version : PC potato race thrives on hi res graphics and the best hardware for gaming but...

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 06:14 AM
Some of the best / most fun to play games are out on poverty technology.

Nintendo ds / wii, ps3, vita, and 4, Xbox and one have the best games out.

Pls explain

Bcider
05-06-2014, 06:26 AM
Pls explain said games, I've been looking for a reason to turn on my PS4.

xXZedXx
05-06-2014, 06:28 AM
Some of the best / most fun to play games are out on poverty technology.

Nintendo ds / wii, ps3, vita, and 4, Xbox and one have the best games out.

Pls explain

Explain?

kk 1 word

Emulator

PHZA
05-06-2014, 06:33 AM
u wot m8? ps4 and one have the weakest launch year line up ever.

reyes12
05-06-2014, 06:34 AM
Besides certain system specific games, Xboner, ps4, and PC all have the same games out. Your argument is invalid.

laxster
05-06-2014, 06:35 AM
only thing consoles are better for are sports games, nothing else imo

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 06:36 AM
Pls explain said games, I've been looking for a reason to turn on my PS4.

On all, or most, of those consoles I just named, too many goat games but for the sake of argument, I'm playing 3ds now.

Bravely default
A link between worlds
Fire emblem

Are some games that bring me back to the snes, Genesis days when games were developed for being fun vs what looks the best.

Bcider
05-06-2014, 06:45 AM
On all, or most, of those consoles I just named, too many goat games but for the sake of argument, I'm playing 3ds now.

Bravely default
A link between worlds
Fire emblem

Are some games that bring me back to the snes, Genesis days when games were developed for being fun vs what looks the best.

Yea I forgot that PC guys could never afford a handheld or console to enjoy other games.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 06:52 AM
Yea I forgot that PC guys could never afford a handheld or console to enjoy other games.

That isn't what this discussion is about or are you to dense to figure that out for yourself?

From the example I just stated, 3ds is poverty as fuk in terms of today's graphics and technology but the 3ds games I've just posted are in the upper echelon of games that are out now.

No max resolution or mods to make em stand out. Just good old fashion fun game play

ExtinctionOG
05-06-2014, 06:54 AM
only thing consoles are better for are sports games, nothing else imo

Competiveness and skill are also things consoles are better for.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:01 AM

This. Madden, fifa, nba2k, fps's etc... Not too many things better in life than dominating or competing in person with a group of friends then bragging about it

SeanBrah56
05-06-2014, 07:05 AM

http://politiek.startpagina.nl/prikbord/addon.php?1490,module=embed_images,url=http%3A%2F% 2Fi231.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee212%2FRedSoxPr ince%2Fmj-laughing.gif

I severely hope that you're just trying to rustle jimmies. If so, it wont work.

If not, I have some bad news for you.....

You do realize that the most skill based competitive shooters are on PC right now right? The community is simply better, and not filled with screaming 12 year olds.

Go play a competitive shooter on a console. Get pretty good at it.

Now, hook up the controller to a computer and go play a competitive shooter on PC....

I'll wait for the report back.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:11 AM
http://politiek.startpagina.nl/prikbord/addon.php?1490,module=embed_images,url=http%3A%2F% 2Fi231.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee212%2FRedSoxPr ince%2Fmj-laughing.gif

You do realize that the most skill based competitive shooters are on PC right now right? The community is simply better, and not filled with screaming 12 year olds.

Now, hook up the controller to a computer and go play a competitive shooter on PC....

I assumed he was talking about gaming with some live social involvement. Or can you have madden, fifa, nba2k tournaments on a big screen with your friends and their significant others talking chit and having a good time on pc? Oh you are talking about DOTA or WOW??

Pls go with the fa garbage that produces socially awkward retards

Bcider
05-06-2014, 07:14 AM
That isn't what this discussion is about or are you to dense to figure that out for yourself?

From the example I just stated, 3ds is poverty as fuk in terms of today's graphics and technology but the 3ds games I've just posted are in the upper echelon of games that are out now.

No max resolution or mods to make em stand out. Just good old fashion fun game play

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about since you obviously have never given the PC platform a chance. I on the other hand, own every console and handheld besides the xboxone and can speak on the matter with an unbiased opinion.

If you think PC gaming is all about graphics you have no idea what you are talking about. The two most popular PC games right now League of Legends and Dota 2 can be run on potato PCs. The most popular and competitive FPS CS GO, can also be run on a potato PC. Any MMORPG can be played on a potato PC. Minecraft can run on my toaster. There are so many indie games released with great gameplay. Check out FTL, Rust, and Starbound. If you want to spend more money on a PC you can really turn up graphics and enjoy mods for popular games which greatly improve and extend the life of many games. There's is a reason why the PC platform is the fastest growing market for games as of late.

seembrah
05-06-2014, 07:18 AM
lol @ pc potato race

PS4 MASTER RACE CHECKING IN

FrazettaSilke
05-06-2014, 07:19 AM
I assumed he was talking about gaming with some live social involvement. Or can you have madden, fifa, nba2k tournaments on a big screen with your friends and their significant others talking chit and having a good time on pc? Oh you are talking about DOTA or WOW??

Ever heard of TeamSpeak or Ventrilo?

And here are some E-Sport tournaments for PC.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/esports/2014/blog/2014/03/30/2014-call-of-duty-championship-championship-sunday-recap

http://www.esportsearnings.com/games/162-counter-strike
Lets not forget, this is the old version.

They make more money in a week than you in 5 years.
You have failed at research, potato. pls leave

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:24 AM
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about since you obviously have never given the PC platform a chance. I on the other hand, own every console and handheld besides the xboxone and can speak on the matter with an unbiased opinion.

If you think PC gaming is all about graphics you have no idea what you are talking about. The two most popular PC games right now League of Legends and Dota 2 can be run on potato PCs. The most popular and competitive FPS CS GO, can also be run on a potato PC. Any MMORPG can be played on a potato PC. Minecraft can run on my toaster. There are so many indie games released with great gameplay. Check out FTL, Rust, and Starbound. If you want to spend more money on a PC you can really turn up graphics and enjoy mods for popular games which greatly improve and extend the life of many games. There's is a reason why the PC platform is the fastest growing market for games as of late.

Lol but all I see is how PC is the master race but everything you just posted is full of FA phaggots and / or people that disregarding everything else in real life.

I'm just talking about good gaming that I ( and most of you) grew up in on the 90s

Domina8r
05-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Turn your console on and play the half life series OP.

oh wait.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Ever heard of TeamSpeak or Ventrilo?

And here are some E-Sport tournaments for PC.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/esports/2014/blog/2014/03/30/2014-call-of-duty-championship-championship-sunday-recap

http://www.esportsearnings.com/games/162-counter-strike
Lets not forget, this is the old version.

They make more money in a week than you in 5 years.
You have failed at research, potato. pls leave

Lol research for what? Calling people up and talking about how I can beat them down in whatever sports game that's out?

And money they earn =/= what else in life? I make around the median income and I would rate my life at a 8.5/10 and I'm not under any pressure

Edit: and I fuk a lot of biches srs so this discussion isn't about quality of life but about the quality of gaming

MyMiscAccount
05-06-2014, 07:34 AM
do console peasants realize that PCs have all the games they play or ones with better alternatives? Even the shetty ports are better, dark souls as an example: shetty port and controls, hook up a controller and dsfix patch = 1080p 60fps hngggghhh of peace and prosperity

lol at console's poverty 720catpoo 30fps of piss and poverty..

Penile_Dementia
05-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Explain?

I play next gen games on good hardware, and I also enjoy great / old games with lesser hardware or hardware requirements. What's to explain?

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:42 AM
Explain?

I play next gen games on good hardware, and I also enjoy great / old games with lesser hardware or hardware requirements. What's to explain?

Which games of the ones I posted are you playing on your PC?

"Bravely default" is better than most of the final fantasies that we grew up on. And "a link between worlds" is one of the best games I've ever played

Not the best graphics or hardware but GOAT as far as gaming is concerned

Bcider
05-06-2014, 07:44 AM

Bravely default is better than most of the final fantasies that we grew up on. And a link between worlds is one of the best games I've ever played

Not the best graphics or hardware but goat as far as gaming is concerned

You posted handheld games you dumbfuk. No one is denying that handhelds have good games. What does that have to do with PC?

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
You posted handheld games you dumbfuk. No one is denying that handhelds have good games. What does that have to do with PC?

Why can't PC in their glorious glory produce games better with exponentially better hardware??

TDKSparda
05-06-2014, 07:51 AM
They also thrive on port begging. Lawl, hows that Red Dead Redemption/GTA 5 petition coming along? WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Multi system master race checking in.

Love 'em all. Except for MS consoles. Hit or miss.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:55 AM
So PC is the most poverty but they really like shiny things

Edit: not financially but irl

HurpnDurp
05-06-2014, 08:19 AM
thread of the year

SeanBrah56
05-06-2014, 08:36 AM
Lol but all I see is how PC is the master race but everything you just posted is full of FA phaggots and / or people that disregarding everything else in real life.

I'm just talking about good gaming that I ( and most of you) grew up in on the 90s

I would hardly call that valid. Most PC gamers are just like the other gamers on here. The whole "PC Master Race" thing is largely just for lulz, but we can enjoy modern games at much higher resolutions and frames per second (smoother gameplay) than the console gamers. Keyboard and mouse an issue? Get a USB game controller (they make them for every console imaginable), and spend 5 minutes configuring the game controls. Now you have the console experience on far superior hardware.

90's gaming? We have emulators that run 99% of older console games just as good (most times better) than the old consoles.

Don't get me wrong, some of my fondest memories come from playing Super Smash, Mario Kart, Halo 2, and other games with the bros back in the day. Having a gaming PC hooked up to a large HDTV, I can now recreate those experiences using emulators and the multiple USB controllers I have for when the bros come over.

I converted from the console crowd when I was unimpressed by the specs/ launch titles for the PS4 and Xbox One. When better titles comee out, I'll probably get both, if only for teh exclusive titles I cant get on PC.

The added bonus is that once I'm done gaming, I have a powerful computer that I can use for productivity with school, and work once I'm done with school here in a few weeks.

As far as sports games go, I have....

Madden 2008
NBA 2k8
NCAA Football 2009

and many other sports titles at my fingertips through downloading ROMS that I can play on my PS2 emulator.

Super Smash? Check

Mario Kart? Check

Ocarina of Time? Check

Goldeneye? Check

As far as my life goes, I'd put it at about a 8.5/10 as well. Getting done with a CS degree, and taking a job that nets me right at the household average income (55k/year) as an entry level IT employee, at 22 years old.

Let us not focus on the silly PC/Console debate, instead let us focus on the good games that have come out in the past, and will come out in the future.

jinda628
05-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Dont feed him...

Ronnie87
05-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Who cares man, I can emulate all the good old school SNES and N64 games on my PC and play them on my 42" TV which is sat at the side of my PC using an Xbox 360 pad. Then if I feel like it I can play an MMO while watching Game of Thrones on a seperate monitor. Then after that I might hop on BF4 on my 27" gaming monitor while speaking to my mate on Team Speak. That's why PC is master race.

AirCanada
05-06-2014, 09:26 AM
This. Madden, fifa, nba2k, fps's etc... Not too many things better in life than dominating or competing in person with a group of friends then bragging about it

Lol at thinking PC players have a group of friends.
Lol at thinking they even care about having fun playing video games.

They get their enjoyment out of taking screenshots of modded games the rest of the world doesn't give a flying sh*t about and being so totally random with games like Truck Simulator 2014 and Goat Simulator.

Calling people who play consoles peasants is their way of making them feel better about themselves. In their minds it's the one way they're able to feel superior to anyone on any level since they're so severely lacking in every other department in life.

Let them have this one, OP. They need it.

FrazettaSilke
05-06-2014, 09:28 AM

They get their enjoyment out of taking screenshots of modded games the rest of the world doesn't give a flying sh*t about and being so totally random with games like Truck Simulator 2014 and Goat Simulator.

Calling people who play consoles peasants is their way of making them feel better about themselves. In their minds it's the one way they're able to feel superior to anyone on any level since they're so severely lacking in every other department in life.

y u mad tho no avi?

AirCanada
05-06-2014, 09:33 AM
y u mad tho no avi?

Sorry Master, I forgot my peasant status on the hierarchy of life due to my choice of gaming device and I spoke out of turn.

Please Master, show me a modded screenshot of Skyrim while I repent for my sins and cry knowing that I'll never be able to play a version of Skyrim where the dragons are flying tea pots.

point-guard
05-06-2014, 09:36 AM
nothing beats playing royal rumble with friends on ps, or play pes, trash talk all the way, playing the same team going for world cup. dem feels

freeburn
05-06-2014, 09:42 AM

you sound really salty

BennyJr169
05-06-2014, 10:03 AM

Never played skyrim crew checking in

Goatlord
05-06-2014, 10:25 AM

Yeah, people hating on people for their gaming preferences sure sound like fun people to be around, I bet you're holding a fat party with 200 people in your house as I am typing it playing Killzone and MGS 5 while getting your dick sucked from 3 HBBs who you got horny just looking at your huge, rockhard X1 and PS4 controller, only to stop them once you've unlocked a new PSN or Xbox Life achievement.

Penile_Dementia
05-06-2014, 10:32 AM

"Bravely default" is better than most of the final fantasies that we grew up on. And "a link between worlds" is one of the best games I've ever played

Not the best graphics or hardware but GOAT as far as gaming is concerned

None.

Now, as I said: I play next gen games on good hardware, and I also enjoy great / old games with lesser hardware or hardware requirements. What's to explain?

jasonjb
05-06-2014, 11:02 AM

Bravely default
A link between worlds
Fire emblem

A link between worlds was kind of disappointing for me. all the bosses where way to easy and it was lame how you could buy every single weapon right away from that shop. The upgrading part was kind of cool though

AirCanada
05-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Yeah, people hating on people for their gaming preferences sure sound like fun people to be around, I bet you're holding a fat party with 200 people in your house as I am typing it playing Killzone and MGS 5 while getting your dick sucked from 3 HBBs who you got horny just looking at your huge, rockhard X1 and PS4 controller, only to stop them once you've unlocked a new PSN or Xbox Life achievement.

My fault I legitimately meant to say 'Master Racers' specifically. Didn't mean to lump all PC gamers in with those twats. Uncanny description of my life though.

S4V4NT
05-06-2014, 11:11 AM

social environment? you must be some kind of ****ing casual

Goatlord
05-06-2014, 11:34 AM
My fault I legitimately meant to say 'Master Racers' specifically. Didn't mean to lump all PC gamers in with those twats. Uncanny description of my life though.

To me it makes no sense, if you like playing games what difference does the platform you play in it make? Who the **** except total geeks and nerds has any sort of affinity towards consoles or PCs? Only reason why I personally don't have a PS4 or X1 is because I think the games released are **** so far and I don't want to buy a console and wait two years till I have a decent amount of games to choose from so I got a new PC instead, which shares a similar problem with consoles imo as PC also has a shortage of new quality releases, but at least you can play older games on it or use emulators. However in general I don't think either is worse than one another.

One thing I noticed in those arguments is that both sides use unrealistic, overblown arguments that make no sense aka comparing the best PC games to ****ty console games or vice versa. It's as if they got nothing going in their lifes and are incredibly bitter so they come up with banal stuff to make them feel better about themselves.

Fatsaurus
05-06-2014, 11:49 AM

all fps, plus fifa and nba2k come out on PC too, you can even play them with an xbox/ps4 controller

Vaper
05-06-2014, 11:53 AM

uwotm8

Glutes4DaSloots
05-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Wii U & 3DS are honorary members of the Master Race. They are the only systems that don't try so damn hard to be a PC. Nintendo games will always be untouchable.

PC + Wii U + 3DS is the true master race

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 11:58 AM
don't like pc gaming because they tend to linger on the same games all the time.

brb let's not gaf about any new games, let's just mod skyrim for the 9 millionth time.

I find pc gaming depressing, and K+M make for boring controls most of the time.

Vagitarian
05-06-2014, 12:05 PM
itt: console peasants are just as dumb as they've always been

stay tuned for more at 11

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 12:08 PM
and why would I want to game on a system where the users are constantly port begging? no thank you. I might pop in a new gpu now and then, but that's it.

Glutes4DaSloots
05-06-2014, 12:18 PM
don't like pc gaming because they tend to linger on the same games all the time.

Some top sellers on Steam: Dark Souls II, AoM: Extended Edition, Watch Dogs (Pre-Order), Wolfenstein (Pre-Order), CoD Advanced Warfare (Pre-Order), South Park: The Stick of Truth. All from 2014.

brb let's not gaf about any new games, let's just mod skyrim for the 9 millionth time.

Never played Skyrim, will pick it up for $10-$15 during the summer sale.

Then use a DS4, 360, or Wii U Pro controller.

and why would I want to game on a system where the users are constantly port begging? no thank you. I might pop in a new gpu now and then, but that's it.

Don't even know what you are referring to.

superamped
05-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Why can't PC in their glorious glory produce games better with exponentially better hardware??

they do. ur just not good at it

KC2892
05-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Kid mentions anything Nintendo or mobile and loses any and all credibility instantly, good job.

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Don't even know what you are referring to.I'm referring to what goes on all the time.

and Dark Souls is a great example because pc users were port begging that game like their lives depended on it.

Vagitarian
05-06-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm referring to what goes on all the time.

and Dark Souls is a great example because pc users were port begging that game like their lives depended on it.

implying console gamers never port beg

console exclusives are stupid, pc exclusives are not

console retardation knows no bounds

tdnick
05-06-2014, 12:50 PM

console retardation knows no bounds

Every good game that comes out, comes out on console

Don't even mention neck beard sandbox games full of bugs. Developers are held to a higher standard on consoles

And no one cares about Rts and MMO games.

Vagitarian
05-06-2014, 12:51 PM

Don't even mention neck beard sandbox games full of bugs. Developers are held to a higher standard on consoles

dem inbred extra chromosomes doe

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 12:52 PM

console retardation knows no boundswhen I see console players port beg it's for weird indie shiit like minecraft.

the amount of console port beggers is insignificant compared to pc port beggers. pc users port beg every single game from fighters to rpgs to action games to shooters (etc, etc.)

tdnick
05-06-2014, 12:54 PM

dem inbred extra chromosomes doe

Brah, don't even get me started on Texas hilly billy fuks

Vagitarian
05-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Brah, don't even get me started on Texas hilly billy fuks

go for it brah, wasn't born here

when I see console players port beg it's for weird indie shiit like minecraft.

the amount of console port beggers is insignificant compared to pc port beggers. pc users port beg every single game from fighters to rpgs to action games to shooters (etc, etc.)

but who was star citizen and dayz and rust off the top of my head

tdnick
05-06-2014, 01:00 PM

but who was star citizen and dayz and rust off the top of my head

Star citizen isn't even released yet and it's a money grab

Day Z is a neck beard sandbox game that's full of bugs

Rust gets old after a day

Please continue

Glutes4DaSloots
05-06-2014, 01:08 PM
when I see console players port beg it's for weird indie shiit like minecraft.

why the fuk wouldn't i 'port beg' (never heard this term before, you sound really rustled by the way)? we do it every damn day.

brb not wanting google fiber to come to my city

brb not wanting the united states to host the world cup

brb not wanting my favorite artist to tour in my state

brb not wanting a new gym opened up near me

you see what i did there?

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 01:09 PM

but who was star citizen and dayz and rust off the top of my headDayZ? oh, we forgot about that after H1Z1 was announced.

Rust? don't care.

Star Citizen? good luck with that.

tdnick
05-06-2014, 01:22 PM
why the fuk wouldn't i 'port beg' (never heard this term before, you sound really rustled by the way)? we do it every damn day.

brb not wanting google fiber to come to my city

brb not wanting the united states to host the world cup

brb not wanting my favorite artist to tour in my state

brb not wanting a new gym opened up near me

you see what i did there?

I'm just glad we (consoles, the true master race) don't have to beg for games. Seems like a waste of time and would make me feel so poverty like delusional PC peasants

Vagitarian
05-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Star citizen isn't even released yet and it's a money grab

Day Z is a neck beard sandbox game that's full of bugs

Rust gets old after a day

Please continue

who was planetside2, chivalry, arma3

Goatlord
05-06-2014, 01:25 PM

Please mention a single good X1/PS4 game. 6 months in or so and only chit games so far.

Only PS3/XBOX 360 and older consoles are on PC level gaming wise, current gen has boring games for casuals who like playing lego/disney or other kiddie jump&run games or chitty shooters like COD or BF4. Last Of Us is a PS3 game and it rapes anything released on new consoles so far. Lol old consoles styling on their own "console master race", lmao just lmao. Why the phuck did they even release new consoles if they

a) have chit specs (either bump up price by 200-300€ and offer better hardware or wait 2-3 more years before release)

b) have chit games

Instead of PS4/X1 feeling like next gen consoles they feel like playing PS3/XBox 360 games with an emulator, only difference between games is resolution, shader levels, AA, AF and considering how chitty their hardware is I don't even know if those "next gen" consoles even support Tesselation. Meanwhile PS3/XBox/PS2/Xbox 360 were a legit revolution in gaming and actually raped PCs when they were new graphics wise...and they had MUCH better games at start. Meanwhile the new consoles feel like playing PC games at medium settings and have no games worth mentioning. PS4 is more like PS3.5 and X1 is more like Xbox480. Would rather play PS2 than PS4 (deadsrs), hell I could just put in Silent Hill 2 into it right now and I'd know I'd be playing a better game than any game of next-gen consoles by far. And you say something about PC beeing inferior...if anything by default they would be even since nobody except losers cares about the PC vs consoles bs, but right now consoles are so bad it's an easy win for PC gaming, no competition at all. They can't even compete with past gen consoles, never mind modern PCs.

tdnick
05-06-2014, 01:31 PM
who was planetside2, chivalry, arma3

Planetside 2 is coming to consoles this summer. Never seen anybody wishing for it too

Chivalry sucks

And the only thing good about Arma 3 is the mods and graphics. The game alone sucks.

Angra_Mainyu
05-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Why the phuck did they even release new consoles if they

a) have chit specs (either bump up price by 200-300€ and offer better hardware or wait 2-3 more years before release)

b) have chit games

because they knew millions of retards would buy them anyways. Consoles had a healthier competitive gaming scene for a while (halo + gears of war +honorable mention of dark souls PvP since it had no skill ceiling online) personally I can't stand WoW, DOTA, LoL, or COD/sports games. competitive gaming sucks ass these days and unfortunately for me I don't have fun unless im wrecking people in a skill based game.

now I just have to stick to card games and pokemon showdown =\

Goatlord
05-06-2014, 01:45 PM
because they knew millions of retards would buy them anyways. Consoles had a healthier competitive gaming scene for a while (halo + gears of war +honorable mention of dark souls PvP since it had no skill ceiling online) personally I can't stand WoW, DOTA, LoL, or COD/sports games. competitive gaming sucks ass these days and unfortunately for me I don't have fun unless im wrecking people in a skill based game.

now I just have to stick to card games and pokemon showdown =\

Are you the metalhead from the old nu misc? I think I remember your name from there, nice to see you again if it's you.

Not into competitive gaming so no clue about that, not interested in it at all tbh. All I care is good stories, characters and atmosphere hence why all my faith is rested on Telltales (TWD/Wolf Among us) and stealth/horror/(good) rpg games or these indy games that are kinda like movies (Dear Esther/Gone Home/Cat Lady).

But yeah, I guess money is the reason, can't blame them. Who cares about quality when you can still make big bucks. I am just disappointed in the new consoles, in the previews all games looked next-gen and larger than life for that time and everything that has been released looks far worse than it was supposed to. Based on the vids before the consoles came out you'd think they have much better graphics than PC, and also some revolutionary gameplay but so far nothing at all, just last-gen games with higher resolution and a bit of AA and AF and that's it. Very bland update imo, not even close to the jump from PS1 to PS2 or PS2 to PS3.

RAdaRuggedMan
05-06-2014, 01:46 PM
PC is poverty when it comes to sports games.

laxster
05-06-2014, 01:57 PM

Nah. FPS are meant to be played on a computer. You will never be as good as KBM players on a console. It's not easier since the playing field is even so don't even start with that crap. It simply gives you the most sensitivity, accuracy and that is how you develop real FPS skill

madden & 2k are goat console games

I'm just glad we (consoles, the true master race) don't have to beg for games. Seems like a waste of time and would make me feel so poverty like delusional PC peasants

Ps4 and XB1 literally have NOTHING right now. I can go on the steam store and download a million games for PC though.

Goatlord
05-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Ps4 and XB1 literally have NOTHING right now. I can go on the steam store and download a million games for PC though.

Gamespot says PS4 reviews: 37

X1:30

After 6+ months

LMAO, just lmao. Poverty consoles are poverty. This is what happens when every game starts to become 10x more expensive than it did before, quality doesn't increase, but quantity decreases as a result of marketing costs for every game.

Honestly, PS4 and X1 are probably the worst consoles ever released and not only because their hardware is too bad to keep up. PCs are also affected by this bs, but at least you can always play games from 2013 and before, which you can't do with new consoles.

I think the gaming business needs to change its business model, after all games like Tomb Raider were considered failures despite massive buys simply because the production value including marketing costed around 250 Mill €. Less promotion on TV, more oldschool person to person advertising or just internet reviews. No wonder gaming companies are ****ting their pants so much nowadays and releasing rehashes of the same old **** every year beeing scared that trying anything new may bancrupt them and lead them to legit poverty (not misc poverty). Spending tons of money is for Hollywood Movies, even AAA games should never exceed low 8 digits imo. Hell I think the Witcher 2 did just well with only 10 Million €, and the graphics and sound and gameplay were pretty good for that time, there is no point in paying 50x times that for games like Destiny which look generic and ****ty as **** and are pretty much just a big marketing campaign.

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 02:32 PM
as if the ps2 had a huge accomplished library of games within its first year. what planet are you on?

ExtinctionOG
05-06-2014, 02:43 PM

Lmfao I meant competitiveness in the sense amongst friend you fuking idiot. Just goes to show how far your phaggot shoves itself into videogames. How the **** are better players on a system a good thing? Do you really care that much for having skill?

Edit: I also do in fact play with a controller on PC, Halo 2 and Counterstrike with a controller, BF3/BF4 with keyboard and mouse. I don't know about you, but I haven't came across a screaming 12 year old in years on xbl. Looks like someone hangs around in the social playlists abit too much. I play PC more than console for the fact that I can relax more and not try as hard. Yes there are good players as with any system, but the competitiveness is all packed in a dense community away from the so called "screaming 12 year olds." If you haven't been in a custom lobby for Gamebattles, then you don't have any fuking idea about the community on console, and clearly you don't, I haven't touched pubs on any console game in years. Not stroking my ego, I'm one of those people who's simply good at anything he picks up, and from my point if view, PC is more fun, but consoles are more condensed with individual skill.

ExtinctionOG
05-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Nah. FPS are meant to be played on a computer. You will never be as good as KBM players on a console. It's not easier since the playing field is even so don't even start with that crap. It simply gives you the most sensitivity, accuracy and that is how you develop real FPS skill

Read my reply above this you virgin. I meant competitiveness amongst friends. Tell me, what important purpose does having individual skill serve? You actually care for a game that much?

Goatlord
05-06-2014, 02:47 PM
as if the ps2 had a huge accomplished library of games within its first year. what planet are you on?

LMAO, just lmao.

http://www.gamesradar.com/the-10-best-ps2-games-of-2000-2001

MGS 2, FFX (lmao, owns all of X1/PS4 releases by itself), Gran Tourismo 3, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, GTA 3, Timesplatters, Ridge Racer V, Tekken Tag Tournament and SILENT HILL 2 (which alone is better than anything created in the gaming industry in 2014 together) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Poverty X1/PS4. All releases from 2000-2001.

But keep deluding yourself that current consoles are even worth the dust of old quality consoles. Meanwhile PS2 was also raping PCs graphics wise and not only gaming wise, lol just lol. Come back when X1 and PS4 together have good games in doubles digits, something that PS2 alone managed in their debut. The new consoles are just a laughing stock for PC gamers (who can play any games they released on Ultra instead of Medium Settings except the exclusives which were too bad to be released on PC anyway) and people who played quality consoles...or for casual gamers who like mindless COD and BF or disney/lego games.

What happened to all the good games that were announced for PS4/X1 anyway, when are they coming out, in 2018?

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 02:51 PM
well, e3 is just around the corner, and judging from rumors/leaks, it smells like it's gonna be rape time soon. hasn't even been a year.

Goatlord
05-06-2014, 03:02 PM
One can only wish, honestly I don't even care since I got a new PC and don't even plan on buying new consoles right now, but if they actually released some quality games I'd be all for it, honestly never been this disappointed in new consoles ever before. All my post was is proving my point that old-gen consoles indeed have good game lineups from the get go, so your "it's not even been a year" excuse is proven bull****. PS4 and X1 are indeed **** from a technical, aswell as gaming standpoint so far.

Any actual news on what the E3 is gonna deliver? I can only hope they have a lot of stuff coming up, otherwise it's gonna be even more disappointing than it already is. Based on previews Watch Dogs is not gonna make it, so I hope Microsoft and Sony got some good backup plans.

Fatsaurus
05-06-2014, 03:05 PM

... you realize that xbox360/playstation4 controllers are just USB, you can plug them into your PC and play games with them?

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Gta V for PC has a petition for the "master race" to sign up for. Is there any petitions or begging from us console peasants for anything? Or is that something PC players do? Srs question

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 03:47 PM
One can only wish, honestly I don't even care since I got a new PC and don't even plan on buying new consoles right now, but if they actually released some quality games I'd be all for it, honestly never been this disappointed in new consoles ever before. All my post was is proving my point that old-gen consoles indeed have good game lineups from the get go, so your "it's not even been a year" excuse is proven bull****. PS4 and X1 are indeed **** from a technical, aswell as gaming standpoint so far.

Any actual news on what the E3 is gonna deliver? I can only hope they have a lot of stuff coming up, otherwise it's gonna be even more disappointing than it already is. Based on previews Watch Dogs is not gonna make it, so I hope Microsoft and Sony got some good backup plans.well, for one the pc crowd is already port begging project beast, the sequel to demon's souls. it got very ugly and disturbing.

Bulldognation99
05-06-2014, 04:12 PM
lol at the peasant race starting chit
day is scared...

http://s3.postimg.org/u3oz6xiwj/d0_Jeg_JG.png

Goatlord
05-06-2014, 04:13 PM
well, for one the pc crowd is already port begging project beast, the sequel to demon's souls. it got very ugly and disturbing.

The whole series is overrated so I don't care about it.

I wonder if Soma will make an appearance though, the Team who made Amnesia are working on it, and so far it seems pretty interesting. I am a huge fan of Penumbra 1-2 and Amnesia so I have some expectations.

freeburn
05-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Gta V for PC has a petition for the "master race" to sign up for. Is there any petitions or begging from us console peasants for anything? Or is that something PC players do? Srs question

Most console plebs are content with 60 dollar 10 hour campaign games and buying new cod and sports games every year. Considering most don't know about PC gaming and the good pc games there are it's not really surprising.

PC gamers on the other hand usually have consoles and the reason we'd like to see some games come to pc is so they can be played at their full potential instead of a limited 720p 30fps. For instance I played and enjoyed the gta v campaign on 360... I'd love to see a PC port so I can play the game with good graphics and good framerates and no pop ins.

tdnick
05-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Most console plebs are content with 60 dollar 10 hour campaign games and buying new cod and sports games every year. Considering most don't know about PC gaming and the good pc games there are it's not really surprising.

PC gamers on the other hand usually have consoles and the reason we'd like to see some games come to pc is so they can be played at their full potential instead of a limited 720p 30fps. For instance I played and enjoyed the gta v campaign on 360... I'd love to see a PC port so I can play the game with good graphics and good framerates and no pop ins.

I love how you talk like PC gamers are more educated and smart.

Meanwhile, PC gamers buy overpriced ibuypower and Alienware prebuilts with awful specs and think they are gaming computers because the put LEDs in the case

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 04:43 PM

You can sign the petition then

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

Strong Lol at it being on change.org. I didn't think it could get as pitiful as this

freeburn
05-06-2014, 04:48 PM

Meanwhile, PC gamers buy overpriced ibuypower and Alienware prebuilts with awful specs and think they are gaming computers because the put LEDs in the case
Yeah because when people make threads about buying pcs you see everyone recommend pre built rigs.

You can sign the petition then

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

Strong Lol at it being on change.org. I didn't think it could get as pitiful as this

Lol no thanks. It was a fun game but I wouldn't buy it twice.

The only game I'd ever beg for a port is marvel vs capcom 3 because if it's anything like Street fighter on pc the net code will be ten times better.

lexbishop
05-06-2014, 04:58 PM
There are good games on every platform. Personally I got sick of

-paying for Xbox Live
-high priced games long after release
-proprietary peripherals
-low frame rates

This is gonna sound strange at first but follow me:

-I don't really care about whizbang effects
-But I want 1080p since I game on a 1080p TV
-Low resolution games are blurry on 1080p, I don't like blurry.
-3DS and DS are fine because they are native resolution, ie: not blurry.
-I like all kinds of genres, PC offers that better than consoles, and cheaper
-Low framerates ruin the experience. 60fps is easy on a PC.

I don't think 1080p 60 frames per second is asking for that much in 2014.
This is the native resolution of all TVs now and anything less looks bad.

If consoles could do 1080p 60fps, I wouldn't care so much about realism, just sharpness and fluid gameplay. But console don't always offer that. PCs do, and the games are actually cheaper!

tdnick
05-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Yeah because when people make threads about buying pcs you see everyone recommend pre built rigs.

Because the misc is everyone. These companies wouldn't be in business if people weren't buying them

freeburn
05-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Because the misc is everyone. These companies wouldn't be in business if people weren't buying them

I don't disagree. There's always going to be a market for lazy and misinformed consumers.

mitchFCB
05-06-2014, 06:11 PM
To each his own, personally I prefer PC gaming just because in my spare time I have multiscreen setup so im surfing net while playing, or have a movie/tv show on etc.. also I work alot from my comp so I just tend to always have decent hardware. Doesnt mean I probably wont get a PS4 though, MGS and Gran Turismo long time favourites

Fatsaurus
05-06-2014, 06:13 PM

console peasants are generally unaware of what they're missing by not playing PC games

btw for me it comes down largely to one factor: one of my favourite genres, strategy, is basically completely nonexistent on consoles

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 06:22 PM
Don't misunderstand what I'm trying to get across here, I'm not saying PC gaming is bad or anything but all you see and hear from PC gamers is talk about graphics and chit that's not really that relevant when it comes to good gaming.

Game play and the social aspect of it >>>>>>> graphics any day of the week.

I remember growing up playing golden eye with my friends on n64 and the fun we had. No one cared about mods or anything like that, just having fun and talking chit in person

Navillus13
05-06-2014, 06:24 PM
PC player here.. this is how i would rank gaming in general:

1. Console with a bunch of people over drinking/partying on huge TV or projector all against each other. Sorry, no PC experience can ever beat that.
2. PC gaming between buddies in college dorm/fraternity near each other/sep rooms (old school FPS, strategy based games.. etc)
3. console gaming between buddies in dorm/frat in sep rooms (sports games, FPS games like halo)
4. PC gaming alone
5. console gaming alone

Don't care if people hate on consoles all that much but the most fun ive ever had playing games were playing **** like smash bros tournaments on N64.. rockband with a bunch of drunk chicks... etc

I only PC game now but nothing compares to the above mentioned.

Penile_Dementia
05-06-2014, 06:26 PM
Don't misunderstand what I'm trying to get across here, I'm not saying PC gaming is bad or anything but all you see and hear from PC gamers is talk about graphics and chit that's not really that relevant when it comes to good gaming.

That might be all you see and hear. Not me though.

Glutes4DaSloots
05-06-2014, 06:55 PM

Stop doing that. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigeonholing)

Drop_Dead
05-06-2014, 06:56 PM
sometimes i think half of the misc (and its subsections) are actually kids 12 and under the way you guys argue and always get caught up in emotion rather than using logic. kinda like women...

i personally dont have money for a pc right now (or money for a ps4/x box1) BUT WHEN I DO HAVE MONEY ill be buying a pc and a new generation console. why does it always have to be one or the other with you people? why do you care so much? does it really have that much of an impact on your life if somebody prefers one or the other?

i cant wait to buy my first pc ever so that i can have super fast load times, 60 fps for the first time in my life, better graphics and resolution than ive ever seen and all the other nice bonuses like ability to use mods and such or play pc games that i cant play on my ps3/ps2/ps1/psp/wii/ds or even emulators that my wife's crappy laptop cannot handle.

and i want a ps4 (and a 3ds) for certain exclusives (mostly rpgs or RPGish games)

freeburn
05-06-2014, 07:05 PM

I remember growing up playing golden eye with my friends on n64 and the fun we had. No one cared about mods or anything like that, just having fun and talking chit in person

You post as if no one on a PC is social. Go into any bf4 server and most of them have public teamspeaks you can join. I play with more people on pc now then I do on console. It really just comes down to you personally. When I was 18 I had 15 people on console every night playing halo and cod. But my friends don't game like that anymore and I also have no desire to sit in a room and split screen with 4 people. The friends I do have that stayed into gaming all built pcs. If I switched to console right now I'd be playing alone 90 percent of the time. Consoles are hardly more social in general, it comes down to how social of a gamer you yourself are.

Graphics don't make a game... but they make a game better. There's hardly any games that are on console and pc that don't look and run better on the pc. I replayed a lot of my favorite console games on my pc when I built it because I was amazed how much better they looked.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:13 PM
I'm just saiyan... PC players call them selves the master race but in the grand scheme of things, consoles and handhelds produce superior gaming. Consoles just dont have all the bells and whistles that pc has.

I'm trying to figure out when things shifted to graphics or frames per second being more important than game play in the eyes of some people

Drop_Dead
05-06-2014, 07:19 PM
I'm trying to figure out when things shifted to graphics or frames per second being more important than game play in the eyes of some people

is it really more important to them though? maybe its the fact that it has just as good gameplay as whatever but then also has the better graphics/fps as a bonus.

ive loved the souls games on my ps3 but when i finally build a gaming pc ill buy those same games again just so i can have that same gameplay but also have the better graphics, fps, customization, and ability to use mods.

so its all of the positives of console and none of the negative (plus extra positives)

not to mention the many games that are pc exclusive (no im not only talking about modern games)

freeburn
05-06-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm just saiyan... PC players call them selves the master race but in the grand scheme of things, consoles and handhelds produce superior gaming. Consoles just dont have all the bells and whistles that pc has.

the thing is though is that they really don't. just because you like their exclusives better doesn't mean they produce superior gaming.

pc:
play in any resolution/fps
multiple screens
play any game from any time
don't pay for online
play with a controller on a tv
play with a keyboard and mouse on a monitor
upgradable if you feel the urge
steam is great

console:
play at whatever resolution/fps the game allows you to
cant upgrade
when they release a new console your platform is now dead
pay for online
cant play games from previous console generations
one screen max
have to deal with **** companies like gamestop who just rip you off constantly.

theres plenty more but you get the idea. games are subjective, you can like what you like, but its pretty much FACT that pc does and will always produce superior gaming. not really even arguable.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:25 PM
is it really more important to them though? maybe its the fact that it has just as good gameplay as whatever but then also has the better graphics/fps as a bonus.

ive loved the souls games on my ps3 but when i finally build a gaming pc ill buy those same games again just so i can have that same gameplay but also have the better graphics, fps, customization, and ability to use mods.

so its all of the positives of console and none of the negative (plus extra positives)

not to mention the many games that are pc exclusive (no im not only talking about modern games)

Is there anything like OOT or MGS on pc? srs question

I dont see classics like that on PC. I mean, I loved Diablo 2 lod but in my experience PC offers a different type of gaming and it isnt superior to console in anyway outside of looks. I just dont get the master race attitude

Cinderblock
05-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Nintendo 3DS master race checking in. lol at you simpletons.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:28 PM
the thing is though is that they really don't. just because you like their exclusives better doesn't mean they produce superior gaming.

pc:
play in any resolution/fps
multiple screens
play any game from any time
don't pay for online
play with a controller on a tv
play with a keyboard and mouse on a monitor
upgradable if you feel the urge
steam is great

console:
play at whatever resolution/fps the game allows you to
cant upgrade
when they release a new console your platform is now dead
pay for online
cant play games from previous console generations
one screen max
have to deal with **** companies like gamestop who just rip you off constantly.

theres plenty more but you get the idea. games are subjective, you can like what you like, but its pretty much FACT that pc does and will always produce superior gaming. not really even arguable.

Im not saying all that isnt nice but it shouldnt take what it takes to set up all of that just to have a good gaming experience.

And lol at gamestop, who was craigslist and amazon?

freeburn
05-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Im not saying all that isnt nice but it shouldnt take what it takes to set up all of that just to have a good gaming experience.

And lol at gamestop, who was craigslist and amazon?

what does it take to set all that up.... a few hours of your time, if you have no experience at all. now that i've built a few pcs i could have one up and running in probably an hour or two max. when my GF got her xbox 1 guess what... it took a few hours to set everything up and download all the updates.

you are constantly grasping for reasons here dude its pretty pathetic.

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 07:39 PM
The whole series is overrated so I don't care about it.

I wonder if Soma will make an appearance though, the Team who made Amnesia are working on it, and so far it seems pretty interesting. I am a huge fan of Penumbra 1-2 and Amnesia so I have some expectations.your disinterest doesn't cancel out the constant port begging that probably won't ever stop until the game is already a year old.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:40 PM
what does it take to set all that up.... a few hours of your time, if you have no experience at all. now that i've built a few pcs i could have one up and running in probably an hour or two max. when my GF got her xbox 1 guess what... it took a few hours to set everything up and download all the updates.

you are constantly grasping for reasons here dude its pretty pathetic.

Lol im grasping for reasons? Do you even reality?

Researching, ordering and building a half decent rig. Getting all the necessary software, accessories and setting everything up takes a few hours? if you want to have a legit discussion try not to go full retard

And why is one of pc's flagship and one of the most awaited games of all time, Diablo 3, done better on console? The ps3 version is the best by far, even PC players say this. Explain

Drop_Dead
05-06-2014, 07:44 PM

I dont see classics like that on PC. I mean, I loved Diablo 2 lod but in my experience PC offers a different type of gaming and it isnt superior to console in anyway outside of looks. I just dont get the master race attitude

im not sure, i dont own a gaming pc, the most advanced game i can run is guild wars ONE...

main thing im looking forward to is playing my favourite games like the souls games or diablo 3 with expansion but with better graphics/fps AND mods.

even if pc had zero exclusives id still want one for the ability to play modded games, emulators for games/systems i dont own, and for making my own mods.

ive had such a blast creating my own mod of final fantasy 7, items, character stats, equipment, monster/boss stats, item drops, difficulty. changed everything. then wait a few years... then play through.

cant wait to do that with other newer games.

then we have diablo 2 like you mentioned, love the hell unleashed, zy el, aftermath mods and cant wait for that metal storm remake/mod to finally come out after like 10 years of being made.

also really looking forward to playing torchlight 2, the witcher series and tons of others for my first time.

there are soooo many japanese games that i havent played that i cant wait for as well. there are quite a few games that are fan translated into english. the zodiac job version of final fantasy 12 as well as monster hunter portable 3rd. countless others

its limitless really. just spending a couple hours last year i found 35ish ps2 rpgs that i want to play and cant afford to buy them all off ebay or whatever. but when i get my gaming pc and download that ps2 emulator and plug in my controller ill have years of gameplay right there for free.

i could go on forever. if i won the lottery id order all the parts for a computer tomorrow just like that.

freeburn
05-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Lol im grasping for reasons? Do you even reality?

Researching, ordering and building a half decent rig. Getting all the necessary software and accessories and setting everything up takes a few hours? if you want to have a legit discussion try not to go full retard

And why is one of pc's flagship and one of the most awaited games of all time, Diablo 3, done better on console? The ps3 version is the best by far, even PC players say this. Explain

i don't play diablo so i don't know. that is just one game. why is nearly every other game ever made for both platforms better on pc? dumbass argument.

oh yeah i guess you have to do a little research to buy parts, what an inconvenience. i mean you probably shouldn't drive a car either since you might have to research what car suits your needs best. don't get a house either because it might be too much work to shop for one. lol ask anyone whos built a custom rig how much they hated shopping for parts. its probably one of the best parts about building your own rig. its like shopping for your own christmas presents. not to mention learning to build your own rig gets you to be pretty efficient in computers in general, which is never a bad thing in this day and age. a year ago i had no idea how to build a pc or even really how to maintain one properly. now every pc i ever have will be properly treated and maintained because i have that knowledge.

Searching4Truth
05-06-2014, 07:51 PM
the problem with pc users is that they think the pc is for everyone, that if you just don't like the pc than you don't know what you're missing.

the wii isn't for everyone, the xbone isn't for everyone, the ps4 isn't for everyone. you ****ers gotta try to understand that some people find the PC boring and that they genuinely think it sucks to game on.

not everyone is just an ignorant console fanboy that doesn't really know what pc gaming is about. a lot of us know and we think it sucks. end of story.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 07:54 PM
i don't play diablo so i don't know. that is just one game. why is nearly every other game ever made for both platforms better on pc? dumbass argument.

oh yeah i guess you have to do a little research to buy parts, what an inconvenience. i mean you probably shouldn't drive a car either since you might have to research what car suits your needs best. don't get a house either because it might be too much work to shop for one. lol ask anyone whos built a custom rig how much they hated shopping for parts. its probably one of the best parts about building your own rig. its like shopping for your own christmas presents.

Im not arguing what you just posted, i can see how that can be gratifying to someone and plan to do just that one day but dont act like that takes a "few hours". Youre grasping for straws here brah. I harbour no ill will towards you and dont want to turn this into a name calling chit fest brah

Drop_Dead
05-06-2014, 07:57 PM

oh yeah i guess you have to do a little research to buy parts, what an inconvenience. i mean you probably shouldn't drive a car either since you might have to research what car suits your needs best. don't get a house either because it might be too much work to shop for one. lol ask anyone whos built a custom rig how much they hated shopping for parts. its probably one of the best parts about building your own rig. its like shopping for your own christmas presents. not to mention learning to build your own rig gets you to be pretty efficient in computers in general, which is never a bad thing in this day and age. a year ago i had no idea how to build a pc or even really how to maintain one properly. now every pc i ever have will be properly treated and maintained because i have that knowledge.

im really looking forward to this. i enjoy reading and learning things. i can use a computer pretty well but dont know much about the technical aspects and how parts work and what is incompatible with what, etc. itll be fun to try to find the most efficient bang for my buck sort of build for my budget. right now leaning towards a 27 inch, 1440p single monitor set up. but dont have anything decided for other parts. budget will be big though seeing as ive never purchased any sort of computer or laptop before.

seeing posts like yours get me excited for when i finally can afford to splurge on a nice pc and the works that go with it.
buying my first house next month and then getting the wife pregnant so that will have to wait though...

Informativeguy
05-06-2014, 08:03 PM
never go full retard.

freeburn
05-06-2014, 08:04 PM
im really looking forward to this. i enjoy reading and learning things. i can use a computer pretty well but dont know much about the technical aspects and how parts work and what is incompatible with what, etc. itll be fun to try to find the most efficient bang for my buck sort of build for my budget. right now leaning towards a 27 inch, 1440p single monitor set up. but dont have anything decided for other parts. budget will be big though seeing as ive never purchased any sort of computer or laptop before.

seeing posts like yours get me excited for when i finally can afford to splurge on a nice pc and the works that go with it.
buying my first house next month and then getting the wife pregnant so that will have to wait though...

it will be an awesome edition to your home. my entire theater setup runs from my pc and i use my tablet is a touchpad remote. friends are always jelly of the setup. you will really love it bro

Otaman
05-06-2014, 08:14 PM
I hope you're trolling OP

Jesus, I don't think anyone could be that retarded

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 08:16 PM
I hope you're trolling OP

Jesus, I don't think anyone could be that retarded

Elaborate... Im retarded but you added absolutely nothing to the discussion

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 08:22 PM
A lot of jimmies rustled by this thread i see. Just shows how sensitive and feeble mined people are lol neg away phaggots

Glutes4DaSloots
05-06-2014, 08:49 PM

See I think that's the biggest confusion in this thread. "PC Master Race" is satire.

In case some of you missed that...

"PC Master Race" is SATIRE.

Did you all really think that the modern day reconstitution of Nazism was meant to be taken seriously?

Now, OP I agree with you on your points regarding the games. However, my rebuttal is that my personal favorite game series, Half-Life, as well as the other Valve titles, are in my opinion, flawless. Half-Life 2 is now 10 years old, and the graphics are nowhere near awe-inspiring today, but the storyline and gameplay are phenomenal. So no, I don't believe that PC gamers look only for cutting edge graphics to make a title good or bad.

Secondly, I'm having a blast emulating Gamecube and Wii games on my PC. And as a bonus, the hardware in my PC is able to push the graphics above and beyond what the original systems were capable of.

Dolphin + Bluetooth Adapter + Wii Remote Plus = Nintendgasm

http://www.tikisaurus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/super-mario-galaxy-dolphin.jpg

http://6bit.net/emudb/wp-content/uploads/images/emulators/Dolphin/guesswhicho6lk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aGYmz1m.jpg

cyde
05-06-2014, 08:51 PM
My old AMD APU set up provided better graphics than PS3 and cost less to build. I got endless hours of entertainment from League of Legends, D3, emulators, etc. It's now retired to HTPC, and I've upgraded to a beefier rig for gaming & photo/video editing. A powerful gaming computer can also be used for other applications.

KazBrah
05-06-2014, 08:53 PM

http://www.lowereastsidetours.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/1374532175_Miley-Cyrus-Utilizes-Tray_1.gif

tapout17
05-06-2014, 08:58 PM
PC is just for better graphics now... So many console phags are switching over and ruining it so much that having under a 3.0 k/d in any shooter with public MM makes you average. Don't let anyone tell you that there are no hard shooters on the consoles, those idiots probably suck at shooters on the PC.

edit: PC is for graphics and ****ty MOBA games.

Bcider
05-06-2014, 10:20 PM

Half Life 1-2, Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate, System Shock 1-2, Civilization Series, Old Sim Cities and Sims, any old Blizzard game.

rmwing
05-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Owns everything God Gamer Species checking in.

Vagitarian
05-06-2014, 10:44 PM
All the facts in the world will not convince a phucking retard console peasant who is blinded by delusion.

Just like all the facts in the world will not convince a religitard who is blinded by faith.

It is a pointless endeavor speaking to the pleb race.

DrSlam
05-06-2014, 11:06 PM
For a "peasant" im doing a pretty good job of making people mad just stating facts. Shouldn't affect people that much if it was bs

Didn't know PC gamers were that feminine srs

AirCanada
05-07-2014, 01:16 AM
the problem with pc users is that they think the pc is for everyone, that if you just don't like the pc than you don't know what you're missing.

the wii isn't for everyone, the xbone isn't for everyone, the ps4 isn't for everyone. you ****ers gotta try to understand that some people find the PC boring and that they genuinely think it sucks to game on.

not everyone is just an ignorant console fanboy that doesn't really know what pc gaming is about. a lot of us know and we think it sucks. end of story.

This should be posted in bold at the top of every webpage in existence.

100% troof

Ronnie87
05-07-2014, 02:42 AM

Maximum trolling

Pakoe
05-07-2014, 03:38 AM
PC player here.. this is how i would rank gaming in general:

1. Console with a bunch of people over drinking/partying on huge TV or projector all against each other. Sorry, no PC experience can ever beat that.
2. PC gaming between buddies in college dorm/fraternity near each other/sep rooms (old school FPS, strategy based games.. etc)
3. console gaming between buddies in dorm/frat in sep rooms (sports games, FPS games like halo)
4. PC gaming alone
5. console gaming alone

Don't care if people hate on consoles all that much but the most fun ive ever had playing games were playing **** like smash bros tournaments on N64.. rockband with a bunch of drunk chicks... etc

I only PC game now but nothing compares to the above mentioned.

Agreed.

DrSlam
05-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Agreed.

Agreed to that agreement

Midgetkiller
05-07-2014, 07:48 AM

I'll wait for the report back.You just went completely and utterly full retard. That's sooooo stupid what the fuk. Why don't you rip the steering wheel off your motorcycle and ram it into your car to compare both.

Fukking retard.

dzj
05-07-2014, 08:28 AM
You just went completely and utterly full retard. That's sooooo stupid what the fuk. Why don't you rip the steering wheel off your motorcycle and ram it into your car to compare both.

Fukking retard.

that makes no sense, motorcycles don't have a steering wheel.

MyMiscAccount
05-07-2014, 09:14 AM
You just went completely and utterly full retard. That's sooooo stupid what the fuk. Why don't you rip the steering wheel off your motorcycle and ram it into your car to compare both.

Fukking retard.
Dude, you just went full potato..

Glutes4DaSloots
05-07-2014, 09:58 AM

Fukking retard.

uwotm8

anoobbuilder
05-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Explain?

kk 1 word

Emulator

3 words, das it mane

LaurenceW
05-07-2014, 10:19 AM

Fukking retard.

Ok den

lsiberian
05-07-2014, 02:02 PM
All the facts in the world will not convince a phucking retard console peasant who is blinded by delusion.

Just like all the facts in the world will not convince a religitard who is blinded by faith.

It is a pointless endeavor speaking to the pleb race.

Why so serious?