PDA

View Full Version : so we can all agree KD's 2014 first round will have an asterisk next to it?

montecarlo
05-02-2014, 09:16 PM
obviously a rigged suspension of a star. anyone who disagrees please fuk off never watch a game again.

not even finna watch the game tomorrow because of this.

it's just really sad that kevin durant cant get out of the first round in less than 7 games and without stars on the opposing team not being allowed to play.

The rig for OKC will be confirmed if warriors>clips. okc can beat warriors but not clips. also, if they rig the mavs to win, then okc wont have to face spurs either.

so apparently the entire western conference is being rigged for okc to make it to the finals.

i lolled

2014 OKC first round - W*

ShouldBeStudyin
05-02-2014, 09:33 PM
...a punch is a punch. As much as I like Zbo, he is dumb as phuck if he thought he was gonna get away with that.

CalebRM
05-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Jebusss you're retarded.

TheThrill1
05-02-2014, 09:39 PM
obviously a rigged suspension of a star. anyone who disagrees please fuk off never watch a game again.

not even finna watch the game tomorrow because of this.

it's just really sad that kevin durant cant get out of the first round in less than 7 games and without stars on the opposing team not being allowed to play.

The rig for OKC will be confirmed if warriors>clips. okc can beat warriors but not clips. also, if they rig the mavs to win, then okc wont have to face spurs either.

so apparently the entire western conference is being rigged for okc to make it to the finals.

i lolled

2014 OKC first round - W*

I'll see you in the game thread tomorrow lmao.

So butthurt.

iTunesBrah
05-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Sure just like Lebron's Asterick for his lockout title.

Hell, let's even put another next to his 2nd chip because of Allen's 3.

broboma2012
lol. such a stretch. i feel bad for the keys on your computer.

BeastModeFTW
LOL at thinking the Grizzlies would beat the Thunder in OKC without Mike Conley after getting smashed in game 6.

darknessmanX
05-02-2014, 09:47 PM
i am not convinced the thunder will be playing in the 2nd round, so no.

even without z-bo the grizz may get this, if they can dominate 4 on 8. some nights the grizz really are that much better.

Rebounds45
05-02-2014, 09:51 PM
2014 Heat First Round - W*

(Al Jefferson injury) das it mane

broboma2012
05-02-2014, 09:52 PM

even without z-bo the grizz may get this, if they can dominate 4 on 8. some nights the grizz really are that much better.

this as well

montecarlo
05-02-2014, 09:52 PM
2014 Heat First Round - W*

(Al Jefferson injury) das it mane

aware me on how legit injury = unwarranted suspension?

montecarlo
05-02-2014, 09:54 PM

this as well

i also agree its possible, but gasol is finna need a monster game to make that happen. even if the suspension doesnt work, refs will be ready with whistles for okc.

(semi srs)

JusticeInside
05-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Op is a phaggot

jonnyshap
05-02-2014, 10:58 PM
in on westbrick 11-45

jassako
05-02-2014, 11:00 PM
OP confirmed dumb as fuk lmao

TexasMajor
05-02-2014, 11:00 PM
aware me on how legit injury = unwarranted suspension?

Are you this stupid irl or only on the internet?

Daewoo_Lanos
05-02-2014, 11:01 PM

grizzlies team of destiny

dsync
05-02-2014, 11:07 PM
I think its a terrible decision. I'm a fan of basketball, i don't care about the Grizzlies or OKC, I want to see a great game and ZBO is a requirement for the Grizz to play their best.

I thought it looked worse in slow mo than sped up, sped up it looks like he was just trying to smash his hand away. But even if it was an intentional punch, it doesn't punish Zbo to have him sit out, it punishes his team and everyone who likes basketball. Imho fine him heavily like 100k, and hell give 50k to Steven Adams of it so Zbo really feels it, force him to go to emo training or some ****, or make him do community service...........why hurt the game

Altami
05-02-2014, 11:07 PM
I want OKC to lose badly as well, and got pissed when z-bo go suspended but...he fuked up. IMO the suspension is warranted.

ShweezyBTFO
05-02-2014, 11:10 PM

Agreed with this.

Pexterra
05-02-2014, 11:10 PM
yes, so lets just allow punches to be thrown in the NBA now since op's pea brain thinks its legal.

Whata fkn idiot.

RoxasBrah
05-02-2014, 11:13 PM
According Montepotato punching someone in the chin doesn't warrant a suspension, because they are playing the Thunder in game 7.

WApolo
05-02-2014, 11:22 PM
I couldve sworn OP was calling for McRoberts head a week ago for a similar play...

I OuTsiDeR I
05-02-2014, 11:32 PM
According Montepotato punching someone in the chin doesn't warrant a suspension, because they are playing the Thunder in game 7.No just any team with KD because he took the MVP away from his precious Lebron.

I wouldn't have the Grizzlies winning in gm 7 at OKC even if Z-Bo was playing and Conely was fully healthy. Everybody is acting like he has been playing well. He's shooting worse than Durant and everybody thinks Durant is playing horrible. Would be much more entertaining if he was playing no doubt. Wish he wasn't suspended because it has been a great series, but he was an idiot for doing what he did.

MrAWatts
05-02-2014, 11:36 PM
yes, so lets just allow punches to be thrown in the NBA now since op's pea brain thinks its legal.

Whata fkn idiot.

This. OP has long been known as worst poster on the misc. Never seen such a potato in my life. Brb punch to face, no big deal.

biggquis
05-02-2014, 11:59 PM
If you're gonna suspend him for that, fine. But you all have to admit that much worse consistently happens. That wasn't a damn punch. Who punches with two hands? Anyway... how is that a suspension and not this?

TIPDW7TQwSA

I OuTsiDeR I
05-03-2014, 12:22 AM
If you're gonna suspend him for that, fine. But you all have to admit that much worse consistently happens. That wasn't a damn punch. Who punches with two hands? Anyway... how is that a suspension and not this?

TIPDW7TQwSAIt should have been.

Yet what happened to Adams didn't even result in a tech or ejection and was issued as a normal foul. He should have been ejected or at least given a tech. Which is why I was surprised that he was suspended. In any case Z-Bo has got to be one of the most irritating people in the sense that he tries his hardest to bully people on the offensive end to get position etc. but when people are physical back he becomes a poor sport and throws cheap shots.

In any case dumb move on his part and cost his team this series.

daxtrader
05-03-2014, 12:42 AM
finna.

SwaggyT
05-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Lets talk about another black NBA big man punching a white center though. I see it EVERY GAME.

jsmoor09
05-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Bro

How scared of Durant are you? And for what? He's closed the best player gap to some small extent?

So you try to slight him over stupid stuff?

Durant has a much tougher first round match up. The Bobcats with a hobbled Al Jefferson or 6 games of full power Grizzlies. Hmm.

I do feel like the NBA robbed the series. I don't think it's the wrong call. But, going into game 7, for a face push...let it go. Randolph is an idiot, and I don't feel bad for him. But I would have loved to have seen a game 7 with him in it. It would have been epic. Now, OKC is going to smash them.

If someone from the Heat's next series gets a questionable suspension, does LeBron get asterisk? Or is that 1st round only? Or is that KD only?

montecarlo
05-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Bro

How scared of Durant are you? And for what? He's closed the best player gap to some small extent?

So you try to slight him over stupid stuff?

Durant has a much tougher first round match up. The Bobcats with a hobbled Al Jefferson or 6 games of full power Grizzlies. Hmm.

I do feel like the NBA robbed the series. I don't think it's the wrong call. But, going into game 7, for a face push...let it go. Randolph is an idiot, and I don't feel bad for him. But I would have loved to have seen a game 7 with him in it. It would have been epic. Now, OKC is going to smash them.

If someone from the Heat's next series gets a questionable suspension, does LeBron get asterisk? Or is that 1st round only? Or is that KD only?

9/10 response. reps. lol @ not realizing trolling though.

BuckN20T
05-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Sure just like Lebron's Asterick for his lockout title.

Hell, let's even put another next to his 2nd chip because of Allen's 3.

Stay salty

TooOld4thisSHIT
05-03-2014, 03:35 AM
Lol @ calling that a punch.

Lol

Lol

Nba losing

L0lJ0ker3
05-03-2014, 05:53 AM
9/10 response. reps. lol @ not realizing trolling though.

Bang bang

jross2021
05-03-2014, 06:16 AM
yeah, and the asterisk should read..

*Here lies Zach Randolph's jimmies.

With a picture of Trollface Adams.

jamesbwbevis
05-03-2014, 06:32 AM
op is right

RoxasBrah
05-03-2014, 06:45 AM
yeah, and the asterisk should read..

*Here lies Zach Randolph's jimmies.

With a picture of Trollface Adams.Lmao. This.