PDA

View Full Version : Why have has there been ZERO talk about this game? looks pretty cool?

Hyruliangoat
05-02-2014, 06:31 PM
-9YkG5HeCCg

YxteKis4sPk

Haven't heard a single thing about this just randomly saw it on aamzon its not out yet but its something new which looks pretty cool.

ssjgeacheto
05-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Saw this a while ago and thought it looked pretty good. Lots of people saying that the devs are copying dark souls. I can see that too but don't mind at all, time will tell.

Twism24
05-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Funny, I knew you were talking about this game before even opening the thread. Supposed to be $50 too, I'm buying it. May is a decent month for games

dcbone30
05-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Saw this a while ago and thought it looked pretty good. Lots of people saying that the devs are copying dark souls. I can see that too but don't mind at all, time will tell.

Dragons Dogma had elements similar to DS but was fooking awesome. Brb climbing Dragons and pummelling them while they fly around, can't do that in Dark Souls.

Copying Dark Souls will never be a bad thing in my mind, as long as they execute it well and give it enough of their own flavor to make it different - and this game looks like it will be pretty sweet.

Couthos
05-02-2014, 09:00 PM
That game looks really ROUGH around the edges.. Doesn't look good OP. There is another Souls rip off that looks decent though. When I opened the thread I thought you were talking about this

K423anCBKKo

henrycole
05-02-2014, 09:53 PM
That game looks really ROUGH around the edges.. Doesn't look good OP. There is another Souls rip off that looks decent though. When I opened the thread I thought you were talking about this

K423anCBKKo

oh wow that look so freaking awesome, combat looked fluid as fuk

JimmyRustlebrah
05-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Funny, I knew you were talking about this game before even opening the thread. Supposed to be $50 too, I'm buying it. May is a decent month for games

Same here lol

Some of us brahs talked about this game in the PS3/PS4 brotherhood thread