PDA

View Full Version : Would you have felt disrespected?

bodyhard
05-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Long story short I have been training this woman, 28 and her boyfriend is upset. He and I spoke on the phone and one thing he told me that I did not know how I should have viewed it was, "you are an older man, that is why I did not go over to your house and approached you, I was taught better". What do you guys take from that?

Mjaime88
05-02-2014, 08:20 AM
Pretty much if you were my age I kick your arse but since your old and fragile Ill let you slide just dont bone my girl.

Dont beat old men crew.

His words not mine. I would honestly bone his girl just to eff with him.

frozensparky
05-02-2014, 08:21 AM
He more than likely meant it as showing respect to somebody older than him (look up to your elders type thing)

Are you thinking he meant because your older your weaker than him? I can see how that may bother you but he probably meant no disrespect.

Phattso
05-02-2014, 08:22 AM
Sounds like he respected you enough not to come over. But, he called you at least to emphasize that she is his. Even though he probably knows you really do only train her.

Phattso
05-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Pretty much if you were my age I kick your arse.

You might try.

ajdahlheimer
05-02-2014, 08:28 AM
He's saying he's above kicking a what he perceives to be a helpless elderly man's ass.

To expand on MJaime's suggestion, I would bone his GF and also kick his ass.

TheIronMaster
05-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Sounds like he's just jealous. Maybe he even fear you since he probably don't lift.

ProPhaze777
05-02-2014, 08:59 AM
He's an insecure beta, don't let it bother you

MiklaDfar
05-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Probably just insecure but has some manners... would not read much into it. Is his girlfriend "hot"?

Requitor
05-02-2014, 09:07 AM
He was insulting you, and he was inferring exactly what you think he was inferring.

Humanoidlaws
05-02-2014, 09:08 AM
49 isn't even old, he's just pretending to be hard. He is trying to hide the fact that he is probably a little bit cowardly by mentioning that he won't come over because of your age.

reddog140
05-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Why let something so petty even bother you? I would have told him if he ha a problem with you training his gf he should talk to her about it. I would also adress it with his gf and get resolution to the conflict.

UnaChispita
05-02-2014, 09:25 AM
My 2 cents-

If this guy has an issue with his gf being trained by a man, he should take it up with her, not you since (I'm assuming) it was her decision to hire you as her trainer.

And, my interpretation is that he was taught to respect his elders.

swimmer32
05-02-2014, 09:38 AM
Sounds like he didn't want to get his butt kicked by someone older than him. :)

sy2502
05-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Hard to tell without knowing any context.

x-trainer ben
05-02-2014, 10:02 AM
People assume that working out together is foreplay and hot sex is just around the corner. It is a stupid assumption because the reason you are training someone is because they are out of shape to begin with and want to get cute.

The way i took his comment was if you were younger i would come over and kick your azz; but i was taught to respect my elders.. So i am calling you instead.

Just tell him he should be training her but she wants decades of expertise instead!

bodyhard
05-02-2014, 10:09 AM
Seems like the consensus is what I initially thought. But knowing how f'king stupid I am and how I have knee jerk reactions I thought hmm maybe I am just being stupid.

Now I am going to go pick her up from her house and see this mofo face to face, f'ck a phone call.

Thanks everyone

scullin
05-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Oh lord, in for updates after BH confronts him.

sok454
05-02-2014, 10:49 AM
Damn. What a beta.

Did you respond with I only train her on what a real man is?

DuracellBunny
05-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Your reply needs to be "I train her, but I'll school you".

:)

jtaylor2010
05-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Definitely using it as a way to disrespect you imho. He feels insecure about you training his woman, and that you're probably stronger/more aesthetic than him...so he used the only thing he has- trying to make fun of your age. He couldn't have seriously been thinking about going to your house to confront you, and the kind of people who would do that wouldn't let age affect their decision. He's just insecure.

Just keep going on about your business. Disregard idiots, acquire happiness.

superman713
05-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Don't be the weaker man and allow his insecurities to get the better of you. Confronting him will only make you look like the ass and perpetuate the "all lifters are on dat der roid rage" BS. Very few detail as far as your relationship with this young lady. Is she a friend that you train for free? Client that pays for your services? You never know the situation between them bro. She may have cheated on him in the past and you picking her up to go workout may bug the hell out of him for good reason. If I were you I would first ask her how the hell he got your number and why is he calling you? Your issue should be with her for putting you in the middle of their BS and not with him untill he crosses a line that he cant step back from such as physically confronting you...

JMHO

so-tex
05-02-2014, 11:33 AM
My man! :DX2. I wouldn't expect anything less from BH. :D

quicksand jesus
05-02-2014, 12:21 PM
I would have just hanged the phone up on him. Got no time for this dumb sh*t

mirroroferised
05-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Seems like the consensus is what I initially thought. But knowing how f'king stupid I am and how I have knee jerk reactions I thought hmm maybe I am just being stupid.

Now I am going to go pick her up from her house and see this mofo face to face, f'ck a phone call.

Thanks everyone

Subbed.

I agree with those saying he's insecure. If he knew what he was doing, he would probably be training her. I'm betting this ends rather quietly after he meets you.

bodyhard
05-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Just for clarification, I did not post this as I wanted to make it short, but quick break down.

1. She is paying me to train her
2. I am only training her for 12 sessions, showing her what to do and then she is on her own.
3. He did not call me nor I him, he was on the phone with her and told her to put me on the phone (we were at the gym getting ready to workout)
4. My response to him when he said that was none, I did not entertained it as I wasn't sure what to make of it.
5. i know her from the gym she approached me to train her.
6. The guy has no idea what I look like as we never have met, but he knows my age because when he accused her of "fooling" around with me she told him I was an older man, old enough to be her father.
7. She has told me he is a very jealous man (and as someone pointed out I have no reason why he is jealous of her, maybe she gave him a reason before)
8. She is hot
9. I would never disrespect my wife by doing anything with her (nor any other woman for that matter) regardless how hot or not she is.
10. He better be ready to explain to me what he meant by his statement.

pharmamarketer
05-02-2014, 02:44 PM
He more than likely meant it as showing respect to somebody older than him (look up to your elders type thing)

Are you thinking he meant because your older your weaker than him? I can see how that may bother you but he probably meant no disrespect.

This.

Cass40
05-02-2014, 02:52 PM
So basically he's saying he would have come to your house and confront you if you were younger? For what? For doing your job?

And why is she asking you to train her if she knows that her boyfriend is that jealous?
Why not get a female trainer instead.

mcbourque
05-02-2014, 02:58 PM
What's weird is he acts as if he owns her. Can't she not choose who she wants to train with?
You're a professional. Does she also have to see a female doctor?
smh, the guy's got some issues.

Cass40
05-02-2014, 03:02 PM
What's weird is he acts as if he owns her. Can't she not choose who she wants to train with?
You're a professional. Does she also have to see a female doctor?
smh, the guy's got some issues.

I just can't imagine someone saying that to a doctor during a medical procedure.

If you were a younger doctor, I'd come to your house and confront you for treating my girl friend!

Wildtim
05-02-2014, 04:17 PM
He sounds a little like you might have round about 25 years ago, possibly even more insecure.

Just for clarification, I did not post this as I wanted to make it short, but quick break down.

1. She is paying me to train her
2. I am only training her for 12 sessions, showing her what to do and then she is on her own.
3. He did not call me nor I him, he was on the phone with her and told her to put me on the phone (we were at the gym getting ready to workout)
4. My response to him when he said that was none, I did not entertained it as I wasn't sure what to make of it.
5. i know her from the gym she approached me to train her.
6. The guy has no idea what I look like as we never have met, but he knows my age because when he accused her of "fooling" around with me she told him I was an older man, old enough to be her father.
7. She has told me he is a very jealous man (and as someone pointed out I have no reason why he is jealous of her, maybe she gave him a reason before)
8. She is hot
9. I would never disrespect my wife by doing anything with her (nor any other woman for that matter) regardless how hot or not she is.
10. He better be ready to explain to me what he meant by his statement.

The important point you listed at no.1. YOU are the professional in this situation. He is an idiot with an attitude and not worth your thought let alone your time. If he is stupid enough to want to "explain" himself deeper into a hole in person let him. He might try to make things physical, I would hope not because you would be kissing off the rest of those training fees, and he would get hurt pretty badly.

bodyhard
05-02-2014, 04:52 PM
So basically he's saying he would have come to your house and confront you if you were younger? For what? For doing your job?

And why is she asking you to train her if she knows that her boyfriend is that jealous?
Why not get a female trainer instead.

I am not sure that is what he meant, as i said I did not know what to make of it at the time. IMO I thought he was saying "Because you are old I will not disrespect you" and the consensus here leads to that or close to it.

When I got off the phone with him I asked her, why would you want me to train you if you know your boyfriend is a jealous man? Her reply to me was that in the past if she was trained by younger guys he would make an issue of it, she thought because I was an older married man with grandchildren he would not think otherwise.

And she also stated she is tired of his jealousy and trying to control her.

He sounds a little like you might have round about 25 years ago, possibly even more insecure.

The important point you listed at no.1. YOU are the professional in this situation. He is an idiot with an attitude and not worth your thought let alone your time. If he is stupid enough to want to "explain" himself deeper into a hole in person let him. He might try to make things physical, I would hope not because you would be kissing off the rest of those training fees, and he would get hurt pretty badly.

I know this might sound like BS coming from me, but I am done with the fighting, but at the same token, I still find it difficult to allow another man to disrespect me. I will not make it a physical thing unless absolutely necessary, but I sure as hell want to let him know I am not the one.

Brackneyc
05-02-2014, 04:58 PM
And she also stated she is tired of his jealousy and trying to control her.

I do not see this one ending well.

djflex
05-02-2014, 05:04 PM
Why would you even care what this guy thinks?

Not being someone you will prob ever be in contact with again, who fukin cares what he thinks?

Not trying to stir the pot, was my serious reply

bodyhard
05-02-2014, 05:06 PM
I do not see this one ending well.

Brack I am not going to get in the middle of these two. i just want 2 things. 1 Assure him I am in no way after his girl, she is my client for the duration of the sessions and 2. Let him know how I felt about his little comment.

BorrachoDamor
05-02-2014, 05:09 PM
"If you were my age I'll kick your ass old man"

^ that's what he meant. If he had respect he would've talked to you face to face.

bodyhard

Not being someone you will prob ever be in contact with again, who fukin cares what he thinks?

Not trying to stir the pot, was my serious reply

DJ, I know this is going to sound dumb to you and it probably is dumb, no it IS dumb. But I did not care about anything else he said, just that one comment and since I now feel like it was a disrespect to me, it is just in my f'cking stupid nature to correct it. I can't be disrespected by another man.

I know I know, stupid of me, but it is who I am, not going to lie about that.

so-tex
I know this might sound like BS coming from me, but I am done with the fightingI call bullsh!t on this one. You know if someone was threatening you or your loved ones, you would fight rather than flee, as most of us would. ;)

I do not see this one ending well.And then there is Brack. Always the voice of reason. Srs.

bodyhard
05-02-2014, 05:11 PM
I call bullsh!t on this one. You know if someone was threatening you or your loved ones, you would fight rather than flee, as most of us would. ;)

I actually meant for petty ****. But yeah you have a point :D

djflex
05-02-2014, 05:12 PM
DJ, I know this is going to sound dumb to you and it probably is dumb, no it IS dumb. But I did not care about anything else he said, just that one comment and since I now feel like it was a disrespect to me, it is just in my f'cking stupid nature to correct it. I can't be disrespected by another man.

I know I know, stupid of me, but it is who I am, not going to lie about that.

Well, you can only be yourself and nothing wrong with staying true to yourself.
But stay outta trouble if you can dude

so-tex
05-02-2014, 05:27 PM
I actually meant for petty ****. But yeah you have a point :DYeah, that petty crap always gets in the way don't it. If there is a silver lining concerning Patty's health, it's been keeping you out of trouble. :)

so-tex
05-02-2014, 05:30 PM

Not trying to stir the pot, was my serious replyMissed dj's post. I totally agree with this.

"If you were my age I'll kick your ass old man"

^ that's what he meant. If he had respect he would've talked to you face to face.GTFO you little phaggot.

Wyomann
05-02-2014, 06:18 PM
I wouldn't really worry about this guy. I would just do what I'm hired to do. If some weird situation arose I would try and handle it professionally; unless there was no other option.

bodyhard
05-02-2014, 07:48 PM
UPDATE:

Drove to her house, called her on her cell. She said " I am still in my house, haven't went to catch the bus yet" I said that is OK I am in front of your house.

She laughed and said you are a nut.

I told her I want to meet your man to speak with him.

She said OK and told him I was outside... you had to see how he came out of the house, ILS, no shirt, chest all puffed out....

I got out of my car, started walking towards him and funny enough the ILS went down, chest went down and hand came out to extend and greet me.

Long story short I told him what my intentions were with his girl, he has a good girl yada yada yada, even gave him advice about trust and how it goes a long way.

THEN I told him, now I want to know what the f'ck did you mean about the coming to my house old man comment? And with the most fake nervous laugh he said his parents raised him with respect and never to disrespect anyone older than him even if it were 2 years his senior.

So I said so what the hell did you mean about coming to my house? And he said "I said that? I don't remember saying that, if I did I apologize.
I shook his hand, put his girl in my car and bounced.

On the way to the gym she said she wasn't going to hear the end of it when she gets back home and that my advice to him was for nothing...

Humanoidlaws
05-02-2014, 07:56 PM
UPDATE:

Drove to her house, called her on her cell. She said " I am still in my house, haven't went to catch the bus yet" I said that is OK I am in front of your house.

She said OK and told him I was outside... you had to see how he came out of the house, ILS, no shirt, chest all puffed out....

I got out of my car, started walking towards him and funny enough the ILS went down, chest went down and hand came out to extend and greet me.

Long story short I told him what my intentions were with his girl, he has a good girl yada yada yada, even gave him advice about trust and how it goes a long way.

THEN I told him, now I want to know what the f'ck did you mean about the coming to my house old man comment? And with the most fake nervous laugh he said his parents raised him with respect and never to disrespect anyone older than him even if it were 2 years his senior.

So I said so what the hell did you mean about coming to my house? And he said "I said that? I don't remember saying that, if I did I apologize.

On the way to the gym she said she wasn't going to hear the end of it when she gets back home and that my advice to him was for nothing...
Ha, I knew he was a coward. On another note, why is she with him if he gives her so much stress over small things? I've always wondered about people in those kinds of relationships.Anyhoooooo problem solved, for now.

so-tex
05-02-2014, 08:13 PM
UPDATE:

On the way to the gym she said she wasn't going to hear the end of it when she gets back home and that my advice to him was for nothing...LMAO, that's the bodyhard way :D

Karl_Hungus
05-02-2014, 08:39 PM
he said his parents raised him with respect and never to disrespect anyone older than him even if it were 2 years his senior.

To be honest, that is exactly how I interpreted it when I read your original post. I didn't think of it as disrespect.

I also think some people in this thread are telling you otherwise because they love stirring sh!t up, and watching what happens as a result.

so-tex
05-02-2014, 08:59 PM
To be honest, that is exactly how I interpreted it when I read your original post. I didn't think of it as disrespect.

I also think some people in this thread are telling you otherwise because they love stirring sh!t up, and watching what happens as a result.Fair point Karl, but I think the BF probably reacted more out of jealousy than respect (yes you can combine the two). I think most of us know bodyhard well enough that no matter what we say,(in the end) we aren't gonna sway his opinion one way or the other. :)

UnaChispita
05-02-2014, 09:35 PM
I gotta say this-

This guy's had problems with jealousy in the past yet this woman still hires a man as her PT?

She's trying to make him jealous and stir up trouble, imo. All so he can freak out and then she knows he wants her.

That relationship is just based on drama, I bet.

You probably ain't seen the end of drama on this one, BH.

Fishman15
05-02-2014, 10:45 PM
I gotta say this-

This guy's had problems with jealousy in the past yet this woman still hires a man as her PT?

She's trying to make him jealous and stir up trouble, imo. All so he can freak out and then she knows he wants her.

That relationship is just based on drama, I bet.

You probably ain't seen the end of drama on this one, BH.

Agree with this 100% BH. This chick sounds like a drama queen and deep down she loves nothing better than making her boyfriend a little or a lot jealous. What kind of rational woman would intentionally hire someone she knew would make her boyfriend jealous? A drama queen that's who...

so-tex
05-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Agree with this 100% BH. This chick sounds like a drama queen and deep down she loves nothing better than making her boyfriend a little or a lot jealous. What kind of rational woman would intentionally hire someone she knew would make her boyfriend jealous? A drama queen that's who...Fishman, you're my favorite new poster here. :). Having said that, I'm thinking she saw BH working out and knew that if she wanted to excel, that John could take her to the next level. Now in comes the boyfriend who is insecure and has jealousy problems and boom. Just my take.

bodyhard
05-03-2014, 03:43 AM
You know guys, in all honesty the guy seem really kool.

He told me that me training her was just one of many issues they are dealing with, mostly trust issues, because he said she sneaks around and lies. But on the other hand she told me she sneaks around and lies to him because when she does tells him the truth he says she is lying...

They do have two lovely boys together and if anything that is worth trying to make it work.

Anyway I am glad I got that off my chest (it would have fester inside of me if I didn't) I don't know either of them enough to worry, they will figure it out, they are still a young couple.

steffo99
05-03-2014, 04:12 AM
You handled it well. I suspect Una was correct in her post earlier. Made a pic you could have send him but no need now. :D

http://i.imgur.com/TNOEDyc.jpg

jtaylor2010
05-03-2014, 04:19 AM
Jealous husbands hate him...

Then kinda like him

bodyhard
05-03-2014, 04:22 AM
You handled it well. I suspect Una was correct in her post earlier. Made a pic you could have send him but no need now. :D

http://i.imgur.com/TNOEDyc.jpg

LOL I should put that pic on my FB page!!

aesthetics4444
05-03-2014, 04:24 AM
UPDATE:

like a boss! :P

Jsf721
05-03-2014, 05:04 AM
The guy is an idiot. If he has a problem with it he should address his gf not the trainer.

My wife was taking tennis Lessons in a group of 3 girls. The two others knew one other. Tennis instructor was a guy and after lesson they would play doubles for a bit. My wife and instructor are on same team. Guy makes crude sexual jokes. Like wife's outfit. My wife is used crude jokes and chit from me but uncomfortable in this situation. Ignores guy, but continues. Wife no like confrontation.

She comes home and tells me and I say get another instructor. If you feel unsafe go to another place. Bothers me all day. I call to get instructor hours. I am 6'2 not built but building. Instructor is jamiacan guy. I go to tennis place and tell him, bro. I am xyz husband and your comments / jokes are upsetting my wife, if they don't stop she won't be back but I will. He tells me he was just having a good time. Gotta pass the time. Tells me my wife is a beauty. He is sorry. Tells me I am a lucky duck. So harm no foul? I call BS. Tell him he is suppose to be teaching tennis and not hitting on wives. Tell him the fact I am here should serve as enough proof she isn't interested and uncomfortable. I don't care what he does with anyone else except my wife's group because i won't have here exposed to this chit.

Guy becomes well behaved tennis instructor no threats of violence I just settled the situation.

Bottom line as we know most (not all) men are dogs. Some just better behaved. I personally prefer my wife have a female instructor, trainer / mesage therapist because I do not want her to have any bad experience with AHs. Plus is simifies myife. Less to fix lol.

ajdahlheimer
05-03-2014, 05:53 AM
I still think the guy meant "I'd kick your ass if you weren't so old".
Then he backpedaled to a "respect my elders" stance when he saw BH wasn't afraid of him and was more strong/athletic than most 25 year olds. A real coward always has an escape plan like that.

BH owned him. Nuff said.

bodyhard
05-03-2014, 11:57 AM
I still think the guy meant "I'd kick your ass if you weren't so old".
Then he backpedaled to a "respect my elders" stance when he saw BH wasn't afraid of him and was more strong/athletic than most 25 year olds. A real coward always has an escape plan like that.

BH owned him. Nuff said.

Thanks for the props, whether he meant to be disrespectful or not I handled it and I feel better. Was I ready for a confrontation? Of course, I never underestimate anyone. Truth is when he was coming towards me, my initial thought was once he is close enough I am knocking this mofo out. Real Talk.

x-trainer ben
05-03-2014, 12:26 PM
With as many fight stories from you , i am shocked that you are not at a boxing gym a couple days a week.

bodyhard
05-03-2014, 01:15 PM
I would if I did not need to wear contacts. In fact if it wasnt fir my blindness I would have tried to go pro.

Fishman15
05-03-2014, 07:12 PM

8. She is hot

Wait a minute, I missed this part. BH, I think to properly assess the situation pics are in order...

bodyhard
05-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Wait a minute, I missed this part. BH, I think to properly assess the situation pics are in order...
Lol that will seal the deal

Fishman15
05-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Jealous husbands hate him...

Then kinda like him

Smokin hot trainees need his "training" expertise...

...then they need his marriage counseling advice...

bodyhard
05-04-2014, 03:12 PM
Smokin hot trainees need his "training" expertise...

...then they need his marriage counseling advice...

Well not "smoking hot" just hot.

Kinda dingy now that I have been training her. Would not be able to deal with her for too long if she were my girlfriend/wife/woman.

Oceanside
05-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Long story short I have been training this woman, 28 and her boyfriend is upset. He and I spoke on the phone and one thing he told me that I did not know how I should have viewed it was, "you are an older man, that is why I did not go over to your house and approached you, I was taught better". What do you guys take from that?

I'd donkey punch her and send her home dizzy !

with a post it sticky stuck to her forehead saying "return to sender" :)

Brackneyc
05-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Well not "smoking hot" just hot.

Kinda dingy now that I have been training her. Would not be able to deal with her for too long if she were my girlfriend/wife/woman.

Especially now that you know she uses her trainers to piss off her BF.

bodyhard
05-04-2014, 03:17 PM
I'd donkey punch her and send her home dizzy !

LMFAO!!!!

Yo did you get my FB text man?

bodyhard
05-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Especially now that you know she uses her trainers to piss off her BF.

I don't think she does that to be honest, but she just talks too much about dumb sh!t while I am trainer her. Just blah blah blah blah through out the whole f'cking workout.

OutdoorsinCO
05-05-2014, 09:47 AM
You should have responded...

Why don't you man up and hit the gym yourself, that way you and your girl can workout together. Instead she's coming to me.

Fishman15
05-05-2014, 11:34 AM
You should have responded...

Why don't you man up and hit the gym yourself, that way you and your girl can workout together. Instead she's coming to me.

Better yet, BH should have offered to train them both! We are writing the script for you BH. Lol jk man...

bodyhard
05-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Better yet, BH should have offered to train them both! We are writing the script for you BH. Lol jk man...

Actually I did offered this at a discount and he said no.

Brackneyc
05-05-2014, 02:11 PM
I don't think she does that to be honest, but she just talks too much about dumb sh!t while I am trainer her. Just blah blah blah blah through out the whole f'cking workout.

Maybe train her BF, so he can train her. :D

bodyhard
05-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Maybe train her BF, so he can train her. :Dawesome idea, seriously.

SP1966
05-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Women cannot be trained, they can be coerced though!

Karl_Hungus
05-05-2014, 04:27 PM
awesome idea, seriously.

Agreed, that is a good idea. That would be cool if you ended up training them both.

bodyhard
05-06-2014, 06:16 AM
I proposed that Karl, he said no.

ajdahlheimer
05-06-2014, 06:26 AM
I'm a bit behind in this thread, did BH ever post a pic of the chick in middle of all this?

bodyhard
05-06-2014, 06:30 AM
If I did I bet her boyfriend will join the site just to tell you to stay away from her lol

ajdahlheimer
05-06-2014, 08:50 AM
If I did I bet her boyfriend will join the site just to tell you to stay away from her lol

From the top rope!

http://i.imgur.com/SKhgf.gif

Karl_Hungus
05-06-2014, 10:31 AM
I proposed that Karl, he said no.

That is too bad .... He could really learn a lot from you.

bodyhard
05-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Karl, she showed me a text from that read " what so special about him, when I saw him he looks like a regular guy' So I know he doesn't have a clue about training.

Cass40
05-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Karl, she showed me a text from that read " what so special about him, when I saw him he looks like a regular guy' So I know he doesn't have a clue about training.

He's just jealous cause you're hot!!

Why did you have to go there confront him? You should've just let him think you're old grandpa lol..:D

frozensparky
05-06-2014, 12:33 PM

She showed you a text from him? She seems like a troublemaker. There is absolutely no reason for her to do that other than creating drama.

Karl_Hungus
05-06-2014, 12:34 PM
She showed you a text from him? She seems like a troublemaker. There is absolutely no reason for her to do that other than creating drama.

Agreed .... kind of sounds like she likes stirring sh!t up.

ajdahlheimer
05-06-2014, 12:36 PM
There is absolutely no reason for her to do that other than creating drama.

Unless she's interested in BH on a non-training relationship level............

frozensparky
05-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Unless she's interested in BH on a non-training relationship level............

Lol being that he's married I thought that would be lumped into creating drama

bodyhard
05-06-2014, 01:06 PM
He's just jealous cause you're hot!!

Why did you have to go there confront him? You should've just let him think you're old grandpa lol..:D

Aww thanks sweetie!

I had to, just in my nature...:o

I figured that much, I will be done with her soon.

CalebRM
05-06-2014, 01:17 PM
But why was he so mad? Training technique?

NotBigEnough206
05-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Relax Grandpa

He just didnt want to come and break your brittle bones.

Its not Dissrespect.

bodyhard
05-06-2014, 01:24 PM
But why was he so mad? Training technique?

Yeah he hated my DB kick backs..

Relax Grandpa

He just didnt want to come and break your brittle bones.

Its not Dissrespect.

But he scared me man, I fear young people.

Brackneyc
05-06-2014, 05:25 PM
But he scared me man, I fear young people.

Me too. They are so bad ass.