PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Titanfall just got announced.

Cannonsex
05-01-2014, 09:58 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--CvywUKcs--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/c5k5pstlkbbplsjs5xsp.jpg
Jump boost technbology
http://cdn.destructoid.com//ul/274126-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-revealed/009-noscale.jpg
bout to wall run up in this bish.

http://cdn.destructoid.com//ul/274126-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-revealed/008-noscale.jpg
Lava bomb killstreak

http://cdn.destructoid.com//ul/274126-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-revealed/005-noscale.jpg
Crytek Armor

http://cdn.destructoid.com//ul/274126-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-revealed/004-noscale.jpg

moar pics here http://www.destructoid.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-leaked-see-the-first-video-and-images-274126.phtml

juiceboxx03
05-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Lmfao

Vagitarian
05-01-2014, 10:21 PM
so this is like a rip off of cod: mechs (titanfall)

codception

Garbage franchise but millions of 11 year olds will still beg mommy to buy it.

canadianlifter1
05-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Got tired of cod after MW2.. Those were the days though, staying up late with the brahs and kicking ass..

KilaByte
05-01-2014, 10:26 PM
People still play this chit? MW2 Edit: repped^

Couthos
05-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Fuk i remember when the first Modern Warfare came out I wanted them to make a Future Warfare so bad... 7 years later

freeburn
05-01-2014, 10:33 PM
lmao wait is this real

Mattw30
05-01-2014, 10:43 PM
mLRbZJS5A_E&start=6

HurpnDurp
05-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Why are people rustled over this? I'll agree that the last cod MP I enjoyed was black ops 1, but they usually have some mindless cool scripted campaigns, something they do well. I'll be keen to grab a russian key for $20 when it comes out.

Mainstream FPS games are slowly but surely making that gradual return of quake/unreal tournament style, which are honestly pretty fun.

tapout17
05-01-2014, 11:29 PM
Don't forget Kevin Spacey.

iZZmatic
05-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Nice us playstation users finally get to have the titanfall experience we missed out on.

(notsrs) But inb4 COD: Advanced Warfare sucks, but Titanfall is teh awesome! from xbots.

xmikeman
05-01-2014, 11:41 PM
This is stupid. I bought Titanfall, and I was done with it within one week. I was actually looking forward to the next CoD installment as I wanted a basic arcade shooter. Now I'll have to wait for a Gears of War or Halo type game to come out.

obmas
05-02-2014, 12:03 AM
kinda hard to deny that titanfall had some influence... lmao

00o
05-02-2014, 12:14 AM
Crysis of Duty: Advanced House of Cards featuring Kevin Spacey as President Frank Underwood.

HoLeeFuk
05-02-2014, 03:13 AM
watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

LaurenceW
05-02-2014, 03:36 AM
Don't forget Kevin Spacey.

Will play for Kevin Spacey, trailer wasn't bad but we all know how the actual game is going to turn out

.aeterna
05-02-2014, 04:44 AM
legit lol'd at how un-creative the CoD franchise is

Midgetkiller
05-02-2014, 04:57 AM
I'd rather have a HD reboot of CoD4/MW2.

Dawlphinracer
05-02-2014, 04:59 AM
Ya..... MW2 will remain GOAT

wings_unhinged
05-02-2014, 05:07 AM
What annoys me are the prices.

reyes12
05-02-2014, 05:42 AM
Holy **** Crysis duty Titanfall, everything in one game, now I've seen it all.

joshewwah
05-02-2014, 05:49 AM
Too much propoganda in that video, and its funny how nobody talks about it. sheep gona sheep

HoLeeFuk
05-02-2014, 05:49 AM
I want another World War 2 shooter, back to basics.

tdnick
05-02-2014, 05:52 AM

This. Would hnnnngngnngng so hard if BF5 was ww2 again

DLM012
05-02-2014, 05:53 AM
What a joke. Someone needs to take this franchise out to pasture and mercifully kill it already srs. I don't see how the gaming industry could ever be taken seriously with games like this.

.:Chris:.
05-02-2014, 06:01 AM
LoL...MW2 was my first and last CoD. I never sell any of my games but I sold that **** after a month.

leafs43
05-02-2014, 06:16 AM
Now we wait for Battlefield 2143.

Cannonsex
05-02-2014, 06:26 AM

Remember back when WaW was announced everyone was bitching about CoD going back to world war 2. Now everybody begging for a worl war COD :p Just 1 viscous cycle.

Kicsunt
05-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Honestly, I feel as if Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer just make ****ty COD Games. I never enjoyed them. Last good IW game was MW2. But honestly, every Treyarch game I've enjoyed.

MA5Bergey
05-02-2014, 09:35 AM
It makes me lol. Every year, the CoD trailers look phenomenal. And then you play them. This is going to suck.

Herr13
05-02-2014, 09:37 AM
isn't it treyarch turn? has sledgehammer even made a cod game before?

and they need to do vietnam or ww2. lol @ futuristic warfare. no thanks jeff

krazedxboi
05-02-2014, 09:38 AM
Haven't played a COD since MW2 and I hate it as much as the rest of you but lettuce beef real tea, they're still making tons of money off kids and hardcore fan boys so i can't say i disagree with what they're doing despite not liking it

either way, CS still the GOAT FPS

BossMadOne
05-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Every time I see someone knock a COD game I get this feeling they will be the first to prepurchase the game and get in on the bonus they all ways give out.

Personally I haven't bought a COD since BlackOps, not that I wouldn't enjoy playing them it's just I'm poor as ****.

EatingPancakes
05-02-2014, 10:13 AM

Gon' go with these. People say it's beating a dead horse, but there's so much they could explore still.

The St Nazaire Raid or Operation Chariot was a successful British amphibious attack on the heavily defended Normandie dry dock at St Nazaire in German-occupied France during the Second World War. The operation was undertaken by the Royal Navy and British Commandos under the auspices of Combined Operations Headquarters on 28 March 1942. St Nazaire was targeted because the loss of its dry dock would force any large German warship in need of repairs, such as the Tirpitz, to return to home waters rather than having a safe haven available on the Atlantic coast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Nazaire_Raid

Want to see a mission based solely off of that^

While they were just games, you do learn quite a bit about history even if the roles are fictional, and that's a nice touch for me.

brb Resistance campaign line and your only weapon when you start off is a FP-45 Guide Lamp Liberator
brb Can be used in online
brb only upgrades for it are more bullets in the grip

MiscMathematician
05-02-2014, 10:24 AM
want to see CoD: American Revolution

would be sick. packing barrels, loading cannons, bayoneting the enemies when I run out of pellets. kites dropping tnt

BullStampede
05-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Trailer was good.

Game probably wont be as good. Will probably still sell like gangbusters though.

freeburn
05-02-2014, 10:53 AM
i'll probably torrent it for the campaign.

thats right i have no shame torrenting a call of duty game. judge me all you want but lol at the people who still throw money at cod

bongowongo
05-02-2014, 11:55 AM
I think this is the campaign mode dlc for Titanfall.

JoshSP1985
05-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Looks good (srs)

I'm a fan of future shooters though

The mech suit thing just looks like a newer version of a juggernaut etc (heavy armor heavy gun)
The jet boost packs will probably require a certain class setup (doubt everyone will have)
Camo in MP probably a kill streak

Are they going to put vehicles in this MP?

MancChap
05-02-2014, 12:49 PM
This. Would hnnnngngnngng so hard if BF5 was ww2 againThis so much. I want a WW2 with unreal graphics. Medal of Honor got screwed my modern time setting. Gotta wait for Brothers in arms or a possible Battlefield 1942 sequel.

Brazzah
05-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Gon' go with these. People say it's beating a dead horse, but there's so much they could explore still.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Nazaire_Raid

Want to see a mission based solely off of that^

While they were just games, you do learn quite a bit about history even if the roles are fictional, and that's a nice touch for me.

brb Resistance campaign line and your only weapon when you start off is a FP-45 Guide Lamp Liberator
brb Can be used in online
brb only upgrades for it are more bullets in the grip

I'm tired of the usual Allies vs Axis bullchit, both sides were bad in WW2, so i would love to see a game where i would have a choice to play as an Axis soldier, and see how their side worked and saw the war. Right now 99% of gaming studios focus on the whole good guy vs bad guy storyline that's predictable and boring as fuk. If they go with a new CoD WW2 type of game, then i would like them to spice things up a bit. Brb playing as an alpha Waffen SS soldier or as a canadian devil's brigade member. Woodbuy.jpg

Brazzah
05-02-2014, 12:54 PM
This so much. I want a WW2 with unreal graphics. Medal of Honor got screwed my modern time setting. Gotta wait for Brothers in arms or a possible Battlefield 1942 sequel.

BF1943 was apparently a beta version of what could have been a real sequel with the frostbite engine. It worked well but they couldn't work out WW2 gun mecanics with the engine. I think they'll listen to the demand and actually invest more cash to development so we could potentially see another WW2 game.

But BFBC3 is still rumored to be in development so a WW2 game wouldn't be possible until 2016-2017 if that's the case.

Stryfe14
05-02-2014, 01:04 PM
watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU
House of CoD: Modern Happening

OldDirtyBulk
05-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Just when i thought the CoD series couldn't get more generic. Generic name and generic video.

Looks like Titanfall and Black Ops 2 mixed in a big pile of steaming chit.

ralphlaurenbrah
05-02-2014, 02:34 PM
not ever buying a COD again after the last abomination I bought COD ghosts. Worst fuking game I've ever played.

MStokes29
05-02-2014, 02:42 PM
It makes me lol. Every year, the CoD trailers look phenomenal. And then you play them. This is going to suck.

This.

The previews always look amazing but then it looks like a PS2 game when you get it.

kids.got.soul
05-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Will buy solely for Kevin Spacey srs

SnizzleD
05-02-2014, 03:35 PM
lol this thread confused me nicely.

linkin90
05-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Im kind of disappointed it is going to be another "future shooter". Anyone else feel like we are getting a lot of these lately? We always get these weapons that look through walls and the ability to turn invisible. Give me you standard modern or WW2 shooter with none of this BS. I feel like there is more tactics involved that way. That being said I will probably get it if my friends decide to pick it up.

Otaman
05-02-2014, 04:39 PM
lost a bit of respect for Spacey because of this srs

00o
05-02-2014, 05:51 PM
lost a bit of respect for Spacey because of this srs

Don't know if you watch house of cards, but that quote in the COD trailer, "Journalist taking on the president" is a reference to the show.

Brazzah
05-02-2014, 08:06 PM
I think House of cards is going to gain more fans than what Call of duty will earn from this new "game".

Fukin lol @ adding kevin spacey as an ingame character, proof they're banking on marketing stunts rather than ingame content to please the fans.

Auburn RSX-S
05-02-2014, 09:32 PM
InB4SpaceyIsTheBadGuy

EatingPancakes
05-02-2014, 09:51 PM
I'm tired of the usual Allies vs Axis bullchit, both sides were bad in WW2, so i would love to see a game where i would have a choice to play as an Axis soldier, and see how their side worked and saw the war. Right now 99% of gaming studios focus on the whole good guy vs bad guy storyline that's predictable and boring as fuk. If they go with a new CoD WW2 type of game, then i would like them to spice things up a bit. Brb playing as an alpha Waffen SS soldier or as a canadian devil's brigade member. Woodbuy.jpg

Best game I could think of for you is RO2. Actually, I remember you HAVING to play as the Germans before playing the Allies side.

But really, it's mostly a "History is written by the Victors" sort of deal. The German's were portrayed in such a light that it would be a political correctness nightmare to make something serious about the German perspective. The US for example - is a country where the widespread thought of Germans, particularly in the war, is that they're a bunch of Nazis. Which isn't true. I think it was around less than 10% of the German adult population that were actually a part of the NSDAP. A vast majority, while they had to swear an oath to Hitler, were not. Most of 'em, were just everyday people.

As it stands the biggest market for those sorts of games were the countries in which they were the "Allies" and nobody wants to play the part of someone who shot their own countrymen. So it wouldn't make it well (though RO2 was relatively successful so I don't think this is entirely true).

As I said before, there are a great many deal of things you could tackle in just the WW2 timeframe alone.

HurpnDurp
05-02-2014, 11:09 PM
InB4SpaceyIsTheBadGuy

that would b 2pooky4me m8

FeralBeast
05-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Cod2 with the ability to sprint would be the GOAT
would buy in a heartbeat/10

pat66
05-03-2014, 12:51 AM
MOHAA , COD 2 , COD4 , CS , those were good , they all went downhill from there imo , CSGO is still the goat tho

TheClouding
05-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Haha, that's what I thought too, COD: Titanfall. I might give it a try since I skipped Ghosts completely. Depends if my friends finally get PS4s (hate being an early adopter, no one to play with).

JanesLastResort
05-03-2014, 02:11 AM
i'm on board if the new engine talk isn't just talk.

haven't bought a cod since mw3, so they'd have to impress me a fair bit for me to buy this. i'm interested though.

FeralBeast
05-03-2014, 02:25 AM

haven't bought a cod since mw3, so they'd have to impress me a fair bit for me to buy this. i'm interested though.

I'm pretty sure Cod Ghosts uses the same goddamn engine they used in Cod2 (srs)

JanesLastResort
05-03-2014, 02:53 AM
i wouldn't be surprised lol.

superamped
05-03-2014, 03:03 AM
watch?v=sFu5qXMuaJU

fukin lol @ kevin spacey u wot m8

Pakoe
05-03-2014, 03:27 AM

It's not a new engine, just another "updated" version of the same engine like they did with all the previous games.

I'm pretty sure Cod Ghosts uses the same goddamn engine they used in Cod2 (srs)

It's basically the same engine from Quake 3 lol, a game released in ****ing 1999.

randomguy20
05-03-2014, 04:08 AM
What annoys me are the prices.

agreed. for how much a lot of the newer games suck, they cost way too much. that last few games I bought, I got nowhere near passing. im basically gonna wait till some game are older and really cheap, and get some. or get 1-2 new 1s a year probably.

I got crisis 3, the new splinter cell. cod ghost, the new batman one a while ago. they all got boring and I never play them.

gta 5 was good for 1 playthrough, then sucked after that. no replay ability.

right now im actually playing LoL the free game, haha. kinda waiting on witcher, dying light, etc. we'll see how they pan out.

but yeah, value wise. im not seeing it in most games nowadays. they seem like clones mostly, and they have no story to tell, no real heart and soul put into them. you can tell they're made more, by even larger companies than before. and more corporate type ****, where they end up sucking and have no life or creativity.

the last of us was great, that's a huge exception to the rule

- will not be buying this when it comes out. cod hasn't been good in many years

Midgetkiller
05-03-2014, 04:20 AM
It's not a new engine, just another "updated" version of the same engine like they did with all the previous games.

It's basically the same engine from Quake 3 lol, a game released in ****ing 1999.Hey man, cut them some slack. At least they used the Source engine (2001) for Titanfall.

SynapticCleft
05-03-2014, 04:36 AM
Lol'd, so are there going to be Titans in this game? Can't see vid since my work's firewall is blocking youtube.

Saw pics of Kevin Spacey's character, not going to lie, but it looks really good for a COD game. Probably using the COD4 havoc engine as well.

Impregnator
05-03-2014, 04:50 AM
another game that wont make it to PC.

jeremyacox
05-03-2014, 05:36 AM
I refuse to buy another COD until after it comes out and I hear reviews. I bought Ghosts against my better judgement and it was hell. MW3 was average but I had friends that played so it was still fun. Black Ops 2 was same but everyone left after the first month of Ghosts. They say what everyone wants to hear then break those promises anyways. Such as no quickscoping, dedicated servers, no last stand ect.

TurkBrah
05-03-2014, 05:42 AM
titan fall is different. I didnt like it.. too fast paced. and game is too repetitive.

TheNDawg
05-03-2014, 05:54 AM
I remember when CoD was fun when CoD4, MW2 and BO1 were out. Now theyre boring repetitive shooters.

BRAHzzers
05-03-2014, 05:59 AM
It's pathetic how hard the company tries to keep chit of duty alive, but what is more pathetic is the people who keep on buying them year after year, yet it's always the same chitty game.

JanesLastResort
05-03-2014, 06:38 AM
no spas no buy.

mh22
05-03-2014, 07:23 AM
It's pathetic how hard the company tries to keep chit of duty alive, but what is more pathetic is the people who keep on buying them year after year, yet it's always the same chitty game.
You have a point but then why do people buy the same FIFA, Madden, Ass Creed, etc. every year? They're fans of the franchise and like playing it, so what can you do. I've played CoD for a long time, but lost interest after BLOPS2, and heard GHOSTS was chit so didn't even bother with it.
But if this 1 gets really good reviews, and the fact that I'll be getting a PS4 this year - going to be hard not to try it out again.

Misctify
05-03-2014, 07:49 AM
isn't it treyarch turn? has sledgehammer even made a cod game before

This, wtf is going on..

No 3arc, no care.

airdog93
05-03-2014, 08:38 AM
You have a point but then why do people buy the same FIFA, Madden, Ass Creed, etc. every year? They're fans of the franchise and like playing it, so what can you do. I've played CoD for a long time, but lost interest after BLOPS2, and heard GHOSTS was chit so didn't even bother with it.
But if this 1 gets really good reviews, and the fact that I'll be getting a PS4 this year - going to be hard not to try it out again.

We need to educate stupid phucks like yourself. If IGN tells you to jump off a cliff, would you do it

LaurenceW
05-03-2014, 08:59 AM

The only legit online reviews come from Angry Joe on youtube

Pakoe
05-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Hey man, cut them some slack. At least they used the Source engine (2001) for Titanfall.

Titanfall sucks too, i'm not praising any of both.

The only legit online reviews come from Angry Joe on youtube

Total Biscuit has nice impressions of games too, mostly PC games though.

JanesLastResort
05-03-2014, 10:20 AM
classic game room is the utlimate based reviewer.

.aeterna
05-03-2014, 10:25 AM
im a big fan of Adam Sessler's reviews. He doesn't come off as condescending, doesn't have any annoying quirks and isn't tryhard, is knowledgeable, and has a good structure to his youtube reviews

Ronnie87
05-03-2014, 12:01 PM
another game that wont make it to PC.

Fingers crossed

MiamiLife305
05-03-2014, 12:06 PM
So will this CoD actually have physics?

Its 2014 and games still dont have proper rag doll effects

BuckN20T
05-03-2014, 12:15 PM
I literally haven't bought a CoD game after the MW2 fiasco. That game had potential but the developers never cared about the glitches and hackers. I was gifted MW3 and Blops2 and they were terrible as well. Thank god I sold them like 2 months after the release.

BuckN20T
05-03-2014, 12:18 PM
im a big fan of Adam Sessler's reviews. He doesn't come off as condescending, doesn't have any annoying quirks and isn't tryhard, is knowledgeable, and has a good structure to his youtube reviews
Brah Adam Sessler is a sellout.

brb Titanfall review

viewtifulBrah
05-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Looks pretty cool actually, last cod i bought was mw2

ForeverBlackGuy
05-03-2014, 06:04 PM
This wa sprobaly in development around the same time Titanfall was. Don't hate misc.

supremebro
05-04-2014, 12:15 AM
brb middle school

brb xbox live partys playing mw2, the goat with all your buds

invrlose123
05-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Got tired of cod after MW2.. Those were the days though, staying up late with the brahs and kicking ass..

That game to me is my least favourite call of duty and the turning point of this genre. Seems like around mw2 time is when the entire fps genre started to stagnate. Plus that game gave me serious rage issues.

Mw2 was fun when people weren't being kunts. But camping one spot with one man army noob tubes, auto shotguns as secondary's, kids screaming "1v1 me noob!!" And the killstreaks pissed me off so much.

invrlose123
05-04-2014, 10:41 AM
This, wtf is going on..

No 3arc, no care.

3arc master race.

Go play mw2 and note all of the features available in that game as well as the number of exploits or ways to purposely be a douchebag.

Now plug in black ops 1, again note the number of features and number of ways to grief people.

Mw2 has less features and more griefers, black ops is the opposite.

JanesLastResort
05-04-2014, 10:45 AM
40+ days on mw2 crew

DasPhilosopher
05-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Soo much nostalgia here lol.

ForeverBlackGuy
05-04-2014, 11:29 AM
At this point I'm not really too excited. CoD Ghost was the first COD where I didn't reach max prestige and stopped playing after 2 months(which is still more playtime then most games get).

I always looked forward to Novembers tho. The feel of opening a new CoD game then playing your first match...hhhnnnnggg

HarpoonBrah
05-04-2014, 11:33 AM
MW2 was truly the GOAT COD

brb carepackage glitch , 1887 akimbo , marathon lightweight commando
brb camping to get 5 killstreak which could easily turn itself into 30+
brb talking chit to kids
brb hunting down boosters
brb boosting yourself only to see that another guy is doing the same thing, rushing to get nuke 1st
brb that feel when chopper gunner on wasteland
brb that feel when last in Search and Destroy and kill 5 guys to comeback

BO was playable , the next 3 were chit and I didn't buy

JanesLastResort
05-04-2014, 12:02 PM
brb s&d on underpass
brb last man on squad blowing the other team THE FUK OUT with a silenced spas
brb win match for team
tfw i get told to leave by my own team mates

ok.jpg

Cannonsex
05-04-2014, 12:09 PM
brb s&d on underpass
brb last man on squad blowing the other team THE FUK OUT with a silenced spas
brb win match for team
tfw i get told to leave by my own team mates

ok.jpg

why'd they do that?

0lli
05-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Aah, MW2.. Those were the days. I always went for Jedi class to piss everyone off, lol. Either that or the Spas.

JSC90
05-04-2014, 01:39 PM
No clue why people ride MW2 so hard. Yes, it was fun, but is everyone going to ignore the colossal problems of: OMA+Danger Close, or UMP sniping, or quick-scoping, or camping with Scavenger and claymores, or COMMANDO? Fukking commando man, I swear. Brb shooting a guy across a room and he hits the knife button and Matrixes over to you. Worst thing in any CoD game.

COD4 is, and forever will be, the GOAT Call of Duty game with World at War a close second.

JanesLastResort
05-04-2014, 01:49 PM
why'd they do that?i don't understand it to this day lol.

VANZFINEST
05-04-2014, 02:19 PM
At this point I'm not really too excited. CoD Ghost was the first COD where I didn't reach max prestige and stopped playing after 2 months(which is still more playtime then most games get).

I always looked forward to Novembers tho. The feel of opening a new CoD game then playing your first match...hhhnnnnggg

lol....just lol.

lol im fukin dying over here...all these kids say the same thing..."not really excited"...but will be in line at midnight for opening release.

Cannonsex
05-04-2014, 03:33 PM
lol....just lol.

lol im fukin dying over here...all these kids say the same thing..."not really excited"...but will be in line at midnight for opening release.

Same story every year. Not really excited and wont even buy it this year then they go out and buy it on release day. Play it then bitch how its the worst cod in history and how theyre not gonna buy another cod ever. Rinse and repeat. I think activision implants some kind of subliminal code in their games to make people buy cod every year despite Ll their bitching.

Shutuponions
05-04-2014, 05:08 PM
MW2 is the GOAT.

Granted it wasn't the most balanced game out of them all but thats what made it so fun. Everything was overpowered.

Had the best highschool freshman memories with my homies and i

ForeverBlackGuy
05-04-2014, 06:32 PM
lol....just lol.

Lmao. Real nikkas order games off Amazon, we don't line up.

And I was excited for CoD 4, WaW, MW2, Black Ops 1, MW3, Black Ops 2 and Ghost. As of right now based off this trailer, I'm not exicited for this one.

Wasn't really excited for BF4, still bought it on release day doe. Yeen got to be excited over a game to buy a game young brah.

audiodope
05-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!

tapout17
05-04-2014, 06:45 PM
MW2 was truly the GOAT COD

brb carepackage glitch , 1887 akimbo , marathon lightweight commando
brb camping to get 5 killstreak which could easily turn itself into 30+
brb talking chit to kids
brb hunting down boosters
brb boosting yourself only to see that another guy is doing the same thing, rushing to get nuke 1st
brb that feel when chopper gunner on wasteland
brb that feel when last in Search and Destroy and kill 5 guys to comeback

BO was playable , the next 3 were chit and I didn't buy

You w0t m8? Strong crews.... The best CoD games were CoD 4 and COD 2, please don't tell me you have already played those games. Most of the people that praise Black OPs 1 and MW2 haven't played the CoDs before those.

lol....just lol.

Dun goofed, bro. I haven't PAID for a Call of duty game since the release of Call of Duty 4, I don't know why I stopped but I had a feeling that the future Call of Duty games were going to be trash.

BadaBingBdaBoom
05-04-2014, 07:21 PM
CoD is like the iphone. It's the same thing every year with some minor differences. That being said, I'll prob still buy it.

Drewzer92
05-04-2014, 11:57 PM
fukin lol at you guys in awe over MW2. Game was one of the worst. Gonna lay this out for you guys.

Cod4 > Cod2> WaW > Bo2 > Mw3/Mw2/Bo1

Never touched ghosts cause well lets be honest.....that game is trashcan material.

ziggaman91
05-05-2014, 03:23 AM
Miss that feel of earlY COD days where you would dominate a game and have a similar skilled player add you. Then introduce ourselves and end up playing game after game while recruiting new players to the party.

No clue why people ride MW2 so hard. Yes, it was fun, but is everyone going to ignore the colossal problems of: OMA+Danger Close, or UMP sniping, or quick-scoping, or camping with Scavenger and claymores, or COMMANDO? Fukking commando man, I swear. Brb shooting a guy across a room and he hits the knife button and Matrixes over to you. Worst thing in any CoD game.

COD4 is, and forever will be, the GOAT Call of Duty game with World at War a close second.

Gotdamn this.

Too many people are saying MW2 was GOAT, who probably didn't have a 360 or PS3 at release so didn't get to play COD4 and WAW at launch.

brb next gen shooter COD4 is born
brb then same structure put into WWII setting in WaW

COD4 and WAW had a mature gaming community on PS3 at least. Everyone who played SnD were wanting to win and would sacrifice. Now all you hear is silly voices, snipers on small maps, see stupid game tags.

Domina8r
05-05-2014, 04:59 AM
I wish they would just release COD "ultimate Edition" or something along those lines.

Include the best multiplayer maps, only the best kill streaks (UAV, Air Strike, Chopper, Controlled Airbomber, nuke, ect), only the best guns, and get rid of all the chit that crept into all the newer games (after black ops)

And then not release another one for 5 years, that the community can become competitive and fun again....and not rely on new rubbish to make a game.

They need to take a leaf out of counter strikes book........CS:GO is amazing, and will still be good in 3 years time.

superamped
05-05-2014, 05:00 AM
boggles my mind when yall say cod 2 goat but then remember yall a bunch of console turds lel.

rkD5T0bTq2s

das karate

JanesLastResort
05-05-2014, 05:45 AM
i have 40+ days on both mw2 and cod4 and i actually loved w@w despite playing it after mw2 and cod4, but lettuce sip some real authentic green tea for a minute here. cod4 was full of infected lobbies and people flying around shooting rockets for the most part, and w@w was just straight up people running around with godmode on. both of those games have been absolutely ruined on consoles.

mw2 had infected lobbies and at least 1 lag switching phaggot per lobby, but i can still play mw2 on the 360 without running into hackers and chit that makes the game 100% impossible to play. cod4 and w@w have been unplayable since 2010-2011 on console.

real talk.

tapout17
05-05-2014, 02:54 PM
boggles my mind when yall say cod 2 goat but then remember yall a bunch of console turds lel.

rkD5T0bTq2s

das karate

No one mentioned that game because Wolfenstein ET > COD.

skinnyFAT91
05-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Cant wait for the upgraded target finder so I can beast on Xbox 1. Click right thumb stick down twice, target finders uses Kinnect camera so I can see what 11 year old neck beard is killing the chit out of me.

superamped
05-05-2014, 06:14 PM
No one mentioned that game because Wolfenstein ET > COD.

http://x2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/intradesting+_1b2f4889bc347a78dc7f73dbd4f3ec75.png

Drewzer92
05-05-2014, 06:58 PM
i have 40+ days on both mw2 and cod4 and i actually loved w@w despite playing it after mw2 and cod4, but lettuce sip some real authentic green tea for a minute here. cod4 was full of infected lobbies and people flying around shooting rockets for the most part, and w@w was just straight up people running around with godmode on. both of those games have been absolutely ruined on consoles.

mw2 had infected lobbies and at least 1 lag switching phaggot per lobby, but i can still play mw2 on the 360 without running into hackers and chit that makes the game 100% impossible to play. cod4 and w@w have been unplayable since 2010-2011 on console.

real talk.

Non of that came to WaW or Cod4 till the community pretty much moved onto to like Mw2/Bo1. All the hacking came from people with Jtags wanting to get boosted in all of the new call of duties, then realized they could go back to the older cods. Didnt affect my cod4 or Waw experience at all.