PDA

View Full Version : End the Benghazi investigation now

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 02:43 PM
The money saved can be used for lower taxes, higher military pay, or even to pay down the debt.

john-t-b
05-01-2014, 02:54 PM
The money saved can be used for lower taxes, higher military pay, or even to pay down the debt.

Just think how much we would save if the Obama's and Biden's would pay for thier own vacations.
Look it up.

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Just think how much we would save if the Obama's and Biden's would pay for thier own vacations.
Look it up.

You really do have an agenda. Democrat/republican they all have 24/7 secret service and all globetrot. I've got news for you. This cost isn't going away no matter who wins next.

john-t-b
05-01-2014, 03:12 PM
You really do have an agenda. Democrat/republican they all have 24/7 secret service and all globetrot. I've got news for you. This cost isn't going away no matter who wins next.

Nope no agenda. I could care less who's in charge all they do is spend my money, your money (if you work) and every other hard working American's money. Then try and tell us how to spend the money they let us keep.

24/7 secret service sure but would any of them Dem/Rep be going all over if it was on thier one dime?

Your agenda is starting to bore me.

Bye

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Nope no agenda. I could care less who's in charge all they do is spend my money, your money (if you work) and every other hard working American's money. Then try and tell us how to spend the money they let us keep.

24/7 secret service sure but would any of them Dem/Rep be going all over if it was on thier one dime?

Your agenda is starting to bore me.

Bye
Every president from Washington on has spent out money and every future president will spend our money. I often don't agree with the expenditures but he represents over three hundred million, not just me. And you and I have a vote.

Part of the presidency is traveling overseas and going all over the world and it will continue to be that way. You are the one with an agenda.