PDA

View Full Version : Bush and Obama are good presidents

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 12:56 PM
That's a fact.

An even better president would be 50/50 liberal/conservative democrat/republican on the issues.

so-tex
05-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Well looky here. Harvard man is back.

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Well looky here. Harvard man is back.

I wish. Why do people whine about Bush and Obama when they've done a respectable job. You try and be president.

NOVACommute
05-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Says the guy, who in another thread, says that he's against freebies. Back in my day, trolling meant something, son.

Here to save thread: THIS is the fact, Jack.
FOzub_ghAbM

john-t-b
05-01-2014, 01:31 PM
I wish. Why do people whine about Bush and Obama when they've done a respectable job. You try and be president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mqdY-J56DE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9m1F8B2_c

If that's respectable then I'm confused.

And Bush has plenty of faults too.

It's just that it was so much quicker to find them on the current liar in the white house.

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Says the guy, who in another thread, says that he's against freebies. Back in my day, trolling meant something, son.

I don't agree with either on every issue but they are nonetheless respectable. Both have given away too many freebies, as has every other president.

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 01:37 PM
If that's respectable then I'm confused.

And Bush has plenty of faults too.

It's just that it was so much quicker to find them on the current liar in the white house.
Neither was perfect but respectable. Both were and the calls to impeach them both were nonsense.

john-t-b
05-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Neither was perfect but respectable. Both were and the calls to impeach them both were nonsense.

No lying is not "respectable". I have no respect for anyone who lies just to get what he wants or control of what he wants.

Respectable is standing up and being truthful.
Respectable is not sealing your records. Laying it all out on the table for everyone to see and then judge. Wonder what else he's hiding.
Respectable is hiring respectable people not just people "for the cause".

Now go ask mommy to make you another PBJ and come back when you have some more repect.

BTW
I would have given you an ounce of respect if you watched the video I posted before you responded. They are a little over 12 minutes together and you responded in 6 minutes. Did you get tired of all the disrespectful lies.

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 01:58 PM
No lying is not "respectable". I have no respect for anyone who lies just to get what he wants or control of what he wants.

Respectable is standing up and being truthful.
Respectable is not sealing your records. Laying it all out on the table for everyone to see and then judge. Wonder what else he's hiding.
Respectable is hiring respectable people not just people "for the cause".

Now go ask mommy to make you another PBJ and come back when you have some more repect.

BTW
I would have given you an ounce of respect if you watched the video I posted before you responded. They are a little over 12 minutes together and you responded in 6 minutes. Did you get tired of all the disrespectful lies.

To the far left of center or right of center, lying include disagreeing with their political philosophy. Every president has lied and it doesn't make it right, but every president has done a lot of good too. I saw enough of the video and you obviously have an agenda.

All this talk about morals from the religious when the entire religion is based on a lie, namely Jesus rising from the dead. Now there's a whopper bigger than any presidential lie ever. In all fairness every major religion is based on gigantic whoppers.

john-t-b
05-01-2014, 02:07 PM
To the far left of center or right of center, lying include disagreeing with their political philosophy. Every president has lied and it doesn't make it right, but every president has done a lot of good too. I saw enough of the video and you obviously have an agenda.

All this talk about morals from the religious when the entire religion is based on a lie, namely Jesus rising from the dead. Now there's a whopper bigger than any presidential lie ever. In all fairness every major religion is based on gigantic whoppers.

How did you see enough of the videos when you're post all over in here.

Who has the agenda?

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 02:22 PM
How did you see enough of the videos when you're post all over in here.

Who has the agenda?

You have an agenda. When somebody lets out all of their anger on just ONS party and ignores the misdeeds of the other there is an agenda.

GuyJin
05-01-2014, 02:34 PM
You have an agenda. When somebody lets out all of their anger on just ONS party and ignores the misdeeds of the other there is an agenda.
---

"Lighten up, Francis."

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 02:35 PM
---

"Lighten up, Francis."

He does have an agenda.

Fishman15
05-01-2014, 09:13 PM

Banned already Kev...bummer! Ya mean like the national media on how they completely ignore the facts on Benghazi? I agree with you... definitely an agenda.