PDA

View Full Version : The British National Party 2014 Party Political Broadcast

ZioBot
04-30-2014, 02:55 AM
Sat down with my dinner last night (a delicious Moroccan chicken tagine if you're interested) switched on the BB.C and there it was.

I was quite shocked to see it, primetime (6.50pm) on the Beebs main channel

Here it is.

3FHVFSOw5j4

bloodymarvelous
04-30-2014, 03:12 AM
They have every right to have their voice heard. They had over 500k votes in the 2010 election. 5th highest in Britain iirc. More than double the amount of the waste of space green party.

Biggest winner from that broadcast is probably ukip though. It's helped separate the two, when the lefties try to band ukip racist etc

YuMadThough
04-30-2014, 03:24 AM
Lol took me by surprise too.
It put me in an awkward position of not knowing whether to bert stare or lol at the screen... I think I ended up doing a bit of both in the end.

BootneckBrah
04-30-2014, 03:29 AM
BNP is a joke, but it's what this country has come down to due to a ridiculous list over to the left.

It's a bad sign for the future, the principles which Britain has stood for in recent history such as tolerance and acceptance has been royally taken the piss out of.

Everybody is upset at the welfare and immigration issues, but there is no credible direction to turn, so the uneducated turn to the BNP etc.

They have every right to lobby however.

Think I'll vote UKIP tbh and hopefully many will, to scare the mainstream

ZioBot
04-30-2014, 03:35 AM
They have every right to have their voice heard. They had over 500k votes in the 2010 election. 5th highest in Britain iirc. More than double the amount of the waste of space green party.

Biggest winner from that broadcast is probably ukip though. It's helped separate the two, when the lefties try to band ukip racist etctotally agree they have a right to be heard in the scheme of things, they have seats and the Beeb has to be seen as impartial. Still a shock. I think the time of day was what got to me. I'm leaning toward UKIP myself.

Lol took me by surprise too.
It put me in an awkward position of not knowing whether to bert stare or lol at the screen... I think I ended up doing a bit of both in the end.

Me too. That vicar.. o_0

YuMadThough
04-30-2014, 04:26 AM
Me too. That vicar.. o_0

Lololo
I especially loved how he rattled the padlock on the door to make it look like he came out and locked it himself. 10/10 for authenticity.

CXC3000
04-30-2014, 05:07 AM
Nick Griffin and his Holocaust denial (from 30 secs onwards) :

6X8QQwU00Jk

Spartan5364
04-30-2014, 05:09 AM
Nick Griffin and his Holocause denial (from 30 secs onwards) :

6X8QQwU00Jk

so you're saying you'll vote for him?

CXC3000
04-30-2014, 05:10 AM
so you're saying you'll vote for him?

Sorry but I don't vote for Nazis.

leafs43
04-30-2014, 05:12 AM
BNP is a joke, but it's what this country has come down to due to a ridiculous list over to the left.

It's a bad sign for the future, the principles which Britain has stood for in recent history such as tolerance and acceptance has been royally taken the piss out of.

Everybody is upset at the welfare and immigration issues, but there is no credible direction to turn, so the uneducated turn to the BNP etc.

They have every right to lobby however.

Think I'll vote UKIP tbh and hopefully many will, to scare the mainstream

UK is too far gone.

Anyone that breaks from the pro-insanity of the left will be a target of the media that has been hijacked and been brainwashing Brits for 60 years.

You may as well move to the US where there is still a fighting chance.

ICrapBig
04-30-2014, 05:12 AM
Sorry but I don't vote for Nazis.

Sadly, you are the reason why they continue to exist in Britain.

They dont want you there.

ICrapBig
04-30-2014, 05:13 AM
UK is too far gone.

Anyone that breaks from the pro-insanity of the left will be a target of the media that has been hijacked and been brainwashing Brits for 60 years.

Like Donald Sterling?

CXC3000
04-30-2014, 05:15 AM
Sadly, you are the reason why they continue to exist in Britain.

They dont want you there.

They came into existence as soon as the first non-White stepped foot in Britain.

ICrapBig
04-30-2014, 05:21 AM
They came into existence as soon as the first non-White stepped foot in Britain.

They fought the Nazis 70 years ago. Most of the veterans and people who lived through the war say that it was not worth it. Immigration and the assault on their culture are one of the major reasons for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

Saying that British nationalists are Nazis is an insult to British nationalists, who have every right to protect their culture and keep their nation white if they wish to. They fought the Nazis to protect Britain.

Why do you hate Britons who wish to preserve their culture, nation and way of life so much? Why do you feel that you have a right to change what they built? Why are you entitled to do this?

CXC3000
04-30-2014, 05:24 AM
They fought the Nazis 70 years ago. Most of the veterans and people who lived through the war say that it was not worth it. Immigration and the assault on their culture are one of the major reasons for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

Saying that British nationalists are Nazis is an insult to British nationalists, who have every right to protect their culture and keep their nation white if they wish to. They fought the Nazis to protect Britain.

Why do you hate Britons who wish to preserve their culture, nation and way of life so much? Why do you feel that you have a right to change what they built? Why are you entitled to do this?

What's your reaction to the BNP's stance on the Holocaust ?

ZioBot
04-30-2014, 05:31 AM
about the 11th century

ok

will you be voting UKIP btw?

ZioBot
04-30-2014, 05:37 AM
Sorry but I don't vote for Nazis.Many Muslims sided with Nazis against Jews, so I don't understand why? The people you blabber on about on here 99% of the time, trying to protect sided with the Nazis, but you don't?

I put it to you that you're a bullchitter and will say anything trying to save your own cowardly skin from the comfort and safety of a Western base.

I'm almost pleased to see your comfort and safety is being rocked. Talking to Muslims like yourself of course, not all Muslims are horrendous people.

ICrapBig
04-30-2014, 05:43 AM

I get it.

You hate the fact that white Britons want to keep the Britain they built, British.

How evil of them.

What they need is more Muslims from the Middle East so that its less like Britain and more like Tehran and Istanbul. Then it will be much better and a paradise just like those places.

CXC3000
04-30-2014, 05:49 AM
Many Muslims sided with Nazis against Jews, so I don't understand why? The people you blabber on about on here 99% of the time, trying to protect sided with the Nazis, but you don't?

That's right :)

I put it to you that you're a bullchitter and will say anything trying to save your own cowardly skin from the comfort and safety of a Western base.

I'm almost pleased to see your comfort and safety is being rocked. Talking to Muslims like yourself of course, not all Muslims are horrendous people.

Lol ! - such a drama queen.

I get it.

You hate the fact that white Britons want to keep the Britain they built, British.

How evil of them.

What they need is more Muslims from the Middle East so that its less like Britain and more like Tehran and Istanbul. Then it will be much better and a paradise just like those places.

Please answer the question that was posed to you.

TheFassbender
04-30-2014, 05:49 AM
I get it.

How evil of them.

I don't know why you're responding to CXC3000 and expecting to get something back which resembles a coherent sensible answer.

Best to ignore.

CXC3000
04-30-2014, 05:52 AM
I don't know why you're responding to CXC3000 and expecting to get something back which resembles a coherent sensible answer.

Best to ignore.

Are you also a White supremacist like the person you've responded to ?

uwootm8
04-30-2014, 05:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8VsZas9.jpg

BootneckBrah
04-30-2014, 05:57 AM
UK is too far gone.

Thanks, I'll take my chances.

Would rather my bring my daughter up here.

I live in the country and don't really get effected by these issues.

Although, apart from your reckoning that Britain is too far gone, which is ridiculous (18% ethnic and Eastern European minorities, mainly located in major cities, isn't too worrying)
I do agree on your post overall. There needs to be radical changes

CXC3000
04-30-2014, 06:14 AM
Thanks, I'll take my chances.

Would rather my bring my daughter up here.

I live in the country and don't really get effected by these issues.

Although, apart from your reckoning that Britain is too far gone, which is ridiculous (18% ethnic and Eastern European minorities, mainly located in major cities, isn't too worrying)
I do agree on your post overall. There needs to be radical changes

Hello there.

Can I ask why you've negged me with the following comment :

"phuck you phaggot"

------

Don't you like it when vile racists are exposed ?

BootneckBrah
04-30-2014, 06:46 AM
Hello there.

Can I ask why you've negged me with the following comment :

"phuck you phaggot"

------

Don't you like it when vile racists are exposed ?

Because I felt like it. I don't like your style chap.

I don't like your extremist views or your threads.

My negs are poverty anyway so suck it up.

I've had alot worse comments and not whinged.

CXC3000
04-30-2014, 06:51 AM
Because I felt like it. I don't like your style chap.

I don't like your extremist views or your threads.

My negs are poverty anyway so suck it up.

I've had alot worse comments and not whinged.

Your neg reps don't bother me at all (or anyone else's for that matter).

It's just that maybe I exposed the BNP's Holocaust denial bit that you didn't like ?

ZioBot
04-30-2014, 06:55 AM
Your neg reps don't bother me at all (or anyone else's for that matter).

It's just that maybe I exposed the BNP's Holocaust denial bit that you didn't like ?To clarify; you haven't exposed anyone. You've posted a video that shows them being exposed. Just a subtle nuance of the main language of your host country.

I'm 100% percent certain the only thing you expose is your own stupidity in 100% of your posts.

BootneckBrah
04-30-2014, 06:55 AM
Your neg reps don't bother me at all.

It's just that maybe I exposed the BNP's Holocaust denial bit that you didn't like ?

Dunno what your on about tbh, and I just can't shake this feeling of not giving a phuck.

I'm not racist. I just don't like you as a poster. The end.

CXC3000
04-30-2014, 07:08 AM
To clarify; you haven't exposed anyone. You've posted a video that shows them being exposed. Just a subtle nuance of the main language of your host country.

I'm 100% percent certain the only thing you expose is your own stupidity in 100% of your posts.

Silly, ZB.

Dunno what your on about tbh, and I just can't shake this feeling of not giving a phuck.

I'm not racist. I just don't like you as a poster. The end.

Simple question :

Do you agree with the BNP's stance on Holocaust denial ?

VTheKing
04-30-2014, 07:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8VsZas9.jpg

That's not a very optimistic take on British politics