PDA

View Full Version : Check out this Archage video(Which miscers are these?)

Pages : [1] 2

AXnyc
04-29-2014, 05:43 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?376-Protect-your-land-or-this-will-happen

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!

LOL at that troll face on the sails at the end.

This game looks epic!

Anybody in the beta?>

AXnyc
04-29-2014, 05:52 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?376-Protect-your-land-or-this-will-happen

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!

LOL at that troll face on the sails at the end.

This game looks epic!

Anybody in the beta?>

Some guy also posted these impressions:

I'm really loving this game. I don't think that it's a game for people who want instant gratification, there is a leisurely pace to it that I've missed in MMOs. I was one of those people who liked the 10 minute wait for shuttles to other planets in SWG (before it was reduced to 1 min) because it was a great time to socialize. I also loved hoofing it across a planet for 20-30 minutes to get somewhere because I felt like I was actually making a journey. Most MMOs people are just rushing around doing their own thing until they need a group for something. Most of the socialization has been relegated to within guilds.

I'm still only level 15 but I have my small garden and I've been planting and harvesting and then transporting stuff across the map. There is a lot of waiting involved because after you plant stuff you need to wait for it to grow and that can take minutes, hours or days. To buy a house I'll need something called Gilda Stars that you get from transporting trade packages. Trade packages are items that are created at special crafting stations in each region and are unique to that region. Then you can transport them to other regions and get gold or Gilda Stars in return from vendors. The thing is when you make the package it gets strapped to your back and you walk REALLY slow. I think it's half or quarter speed. There are ways to get to destinations faster, you can get a donkey or you can ride a wagon that goes back and forth between specific stops. You can also take an airship.

To make the big money however you can take your package across the sea. There are 2 problems with that. The other continent is hostile toward you so you can be attacked by players or your ship can be attacked by player/pirates and if they kill you get get your package. So the risk/reward aspect is very cool.

Even in the safety of your own continent just the act of riding your donkey across the map or waiting for a cart to take you really feels immersive. I can't wait to get higher up so I can eventually put down a house somewhere and build a farm.

There are so many other aspects to the game that I just love but it already feels like a game I'm going to spend a lot of time in.

Here is my character taking a carriage to a city I've never been to delivery my package of stone bricks.
Great post. I've already lost 2 trade packs trying to get across the sea. It sucks, but it's really exciting.

HNNNNGGGG tempted to buy. Any miscers play this?

InstantLoser
04-29-2014, 06:01 PM
There's a strong chance I may try this game, though I've read that the combat is pretty lackluster (not counting ship vs ship, that looks cool).

AXnyc
04-29-2014, 06:03 PM
There's a strong chance I may try this game, though I've read that the combat is pretty lackluster (not counting ship vs ship, that looks cool).

To me what makes it appealing is the insane crafting and economy system. Apparently everything is player driven.. housing system is insane too.
Im thinking about buying it but i don't want to play by myself. Im watching more videos on youtube and this thing looks fking awesome!!!

Also this world is completely NONE instanced .

FBGMcrew
04-29-2014, 07:48 PM
To me what makes it appealing is the insane crafting and economy system. Apparently everything is player driven.. housing system is insane too.
Im thinking about buying it but i don't want to play by myself. Im watching more videos on youtube and this thing looks fking awesome!!!

Also this world is completely NONE instanced .

I'll be getting this game too. I know there was talk of a misc clan happening in another thread

NedStark
04-29-2014, 08:00 PM
Fuark MMO Raiding? Reminds me of Rust.. might look into it

Zerafian
04-29-2014, 09:12 PM
why are their dicks getting hard over trees? I assume you get lumber from them but whats so special about them?

NetGO
04-29-2014, 09:17 PM
for the unawares you can buy into alpha for 1fiddy (u heard right) servers will stay open until release

currently lvl 25, best mmo out atm srs

Niko49ers
04-29-2014, 09:17 PM
Was lol'ing at their talking & chemistry together. Looks like a gun group of guys to play with

Zerafian
04-29-2014, 09:19 PM
for the unawares you can buy into alpha for 1fiddy (u heard right) servers will stay open until release

currently lvl 25, best mmo out atm srs

it looks really fun but I must know why they were so gitty about those trees

AXnyc
04-29-2014, 09:40 PM
it looks really fun but I must know why they were so gitty about those trees

You plant trees in this game and as they grow you can chop them down for resources. It takes days to plant these trees and for them to start growing. Mostly people can plant these trees on their property and nobody would be able to chop them down but that player would have to pay taxes. If you want to avoid paying taxes you can plant these trees on land that nobody owns like this dude did in the middle of nowhere. Except he got discovered. Those dudes got all giddy because they just got thousands of gold worth of resources that just fell into their lap for no work.

AXnyc
04-29-2014, 09:42 PM
About to buy this right now. How do i play with you miscers?

AXnyc
04-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Just bought. Where you at misc brahs, how do i join ur gulid?

AXnyc
04-29-2014, 11:05 PM
Another awesome video.

http://www.twitch.tv/bikeman/c/4082093

lonnytron
04-30-2014, 12:57 AM
fuark looks good

tambn22
04-30-2014, 01:17 AM
Very interested in this game. Am starting to check out vids and reviews. Thanks for the info.

AXnyc
04-30-2014, 01:21 AM
Just got to lvl 10. This game is fun as fuark so far and i havent done jack **** but few entrance quests. Quests are nothing special but the combat is very fun. Graphics are pretty nice too.

Backslash28
04-30-2014, 02:20 AM
I'm wondering if i should get this. I quit Wow and i have tried every MMO under the sun and i always get bored. I have the monetary funds to pay the 150 just idk.. I dont want it to be a waste of money like the past. If i get convinced you will have a brah to play with! Repped for the thread, mirin graphics and i would make a alpha as **** cat dude

everblue
04-30-2014, 06:23 AM
Just got to lvl 10. This game is fun as fuark so far and i havent done jack **** but few entrance quests. Quests are nothing special but the combat is very fun. Graphics are pretty nice too.

What's your race and name?

AXnyc
04-30-2014, 07:55 AM
I'm wondering if i should get this. I quit Wow and i have tried every MMO under the sun and i always get bored. I have the monetary funds to pay the 150 just idk.. I dont want it to be a waste of money like the past. If i get convinced you will have a brah to play with! Repped for the thread, mirin graphics and i would make a alpha as **** cat dude

Definitely get this. You'll get almost a years playtime til it comes out and bunch of goodies for release. I was able to justify it.

AXnyc
04-30-2014, 07:56 AM
What's your race and name?

Name is lootbrah and I am the fourth race that short dude that gets a buff to gardening as racial.

InstantLoser
04-30-2014, 10:28 AM
I hate when this happens.. I'm playing ESO, which is pretty "blah" but I'm lv 33 and kinda want to at least finish leveling to see how I like the PVP. Then comes another game that I know will totally suck up my time and if I buy it, ESO will be dead to me. I don't want the money I spent on ESO to be a total waste.. gahhh.. decisions.

AXnyc
04-30-2014, 02:50 PM
I hate when this happens.. I'm playing ESO, which is pretty "blah" but I'm lv 33 and kinda want to at least finish leveling to see how I like the PVP. Then comes another game that I know will totally suck up my time and if I buy it, ESO will be dead to me. I don't want the money I spent on ESO to be a total waste.. gahhh.. decisions.

I got to VR3 in ESO and quit. PVP just wasn't doing it. Also hated the fact that its only one pvp zone in that game....Here its open world ganking.

InstantLoser
04-30-2014, 02:52 PM
I got to VR3 in ESO and quit. PVP just wasn't doing it. Also hated the fact that its only one pvp zone in that game....Here its open world ganking.

Damn it, quit luring me to the dark side.. :p I'll probaby get it. I'm going to be too busy during this week to play much but I'll probably get it on Friday and play over the weekend.

AXnyc
04-30-2014, 03:54 PM
Damn it, quit luring me to the dark side.. :p I'll probaby get it. I'm going to be too busy during this week to play much but I'll probably get it on Friday and play over the weekend.

Let me know i got a sick guild with 85 members. We already got ships etc..........They already got a plan once the game goes live how to get the primme real estate for castle and farms...

InstantLoser
04-30-2014, 04:43 PM
Let me know i got a sick guild with 85 members. We already got ships etc..........They already got a plan once the game goes live how to get the primme real estate for castle and farms...

Eh.. for the $150 price I'm going to have to give it a bit more thought. It may be awesome, but if for whatever reason I don't end up liking it, or having time to play it.. I'm gonna be pretty pissed at myself for blowing that much on a game. I'm going to do more reading before I take the plunge.

anonymous
04-30-2014, 04:48 PM
eso looks like a piece of trash to me. this game definitely has potential. im a huge pvp guy so this game is up my ally, havent been in the mmo world in a bit though, its a scary commitment. not worth $150 right now though, ill wait.

InstantLoser
04-30-2014, 05:10 PM
eso looks like a piece of trash to me. this game definitely has potential. im a huge pvp guy so this game is up my ally, havent been in the mmo world in a bit though, its a scary commitment. not worth $150 right now though, ill wait.

Yup, ESO is pretty much a clone of many previous MMO's with an Elder Scrolls paint job. Bugs galore, combat lag, quests don't work, no reason to group with anyone (other than dungeons), mediocre pretty much all around. Very much what I expected from Beth/Zeni. That said, I already paid for it (like a dolt.. why do I keep supporting a company I KNOW will produce buggy games?), so I'm going to at least get a month out of it before I fully write it off. At lv 33, I would say the game is fun enough to play while I watch TV during the evening. I've heard mixed reviews of the PVP so I'm going to get high enough to try it before I render a final verdict.

everblue
04-30-2014, 05:18 PM

If the alpha server wasn't going to turn into the public test server I would have to strongly disagree with you

I paid $64 for ESO and became bored of it in 3-4 days

I have about as many hours into Archeage and there is still a lot of chit I haven't done yet. This game is (in my opinion) worth $150

Fishing has always bored the fuk out of me in every other MMO....but look at fishing in Archeage:

GFmLQtkWF30

Gotta watch out for pirates tho

Archeage brings a lot of original concepts to MMO's

Also, this 'alpha' has less bugs than ESO does right now. It feels great to be able to quest without have to /reloadui or relog or submit a support ticket

InstantLoser
04-30-2014, 05:23 PM
If the alpha server wasn't going to turn into the public test server I would have to strongly disagree with you

I have about as many hours into Archeage and there is still a lot of chit I haven't done yet. This game is (in my opinion) worth $150

Fishing has always bored the fuk out of me in every other MMO....but look at fishing in Archeage:

GFmLQtkWF30

Also, this 'alpha' has less bugs than ESO does right now. It feels great to be able to quest without have to /reloadui or relog or submit a support ticket

I think what it does is bring back a lot of concepts that have been lost in the more "cookie cutter" games like WoW, GW2, ESO, etc. Sandbox style freedom. No set direction, non-linear gameplay. Most MMO's are very rigid about what you're allowed to do. ArcheAge has that UO feel about it (at least from what I've watched) and I loved the orgiinal UO (pre Trammel bull****).

Podunks
04-30-2014, 05:28 PM

GFmLQtkWF30

So when the game launches in a year, you continue from where you are at during the alpha? Been eyeing this game for a long while. Since I quit eso already I may give this a go. Hmmm

everblue
04-30-2014, 06:20 PM
So when the game launches in a year, you continue from where you are at during the alpha? Been eyeing this game for a long while. Since I quit eso already I may give this a go. Hmmm

Rumor has it that the alpha server will become the Public Test Server so yeah you will be able to keep your progress, but only for that server.

Since the beta is in a month, I would say at the minimum get the $50 founder pack. But if you have disposable income, go for the $150 pack. I went in with the intention of getting a refund from paypal if the game was all hype like ESO, but I can't see myself doing that now lol

Briisk
04-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Still playing ESO, I like it, but world pvp is what makes games exciting and lively.

Someone post some cliffs, how the leveling works, max level, professions, pvp, world size, release date, etc.

Is it pay to win?

Not abandoning ESO, just curious :)

Podunks
04-30-2014, 07:17 PM
Logged into my account and it seems I am already signed up for the beta. Now to watch videos and see if I want to drop the money..

AXnyc
04-30-2014, 08:31 PM
Logged into my account and it seems I am already signed up for the beta. Now to watch videos and see if I want to drop the money..

Do it brah!!!!!! I quit ESO remember? Trying to get my friend Alex to come here.. This game is insane though...Basically everything revolves around player supplies, economy, ship supply raiding etc...There is just so much player oriented **** to do in this game its insane..........Its not just about lvling and dungeons like most other games.

Everybody YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matiemcgee123
04-30-2014, 08:50 PM
This is what made UO the best MMO of all time. In for this

Podunks
04-30-2014, 11:37 PM
Hold be brahs... I purchased the top pack and am downloading the game!

AXnyc
04-30-2014, 11:41 PM
This is what made UO the best MMO of all time. In for this

Never played UO but people ingame call it UO2.

AXnyc
04-30-2014, 11:44 PM

Lets do it brah.....Join this team speak and tell em LootBrah sent you: ts.dvsgaming.org
Also visist dvsgaming.org This guild was top 10 guild in the world in wow but cool bunch of brahs. Big plans for this game.. This game is very guild dependent with ships etc... When you make your character either make a Cat race or Asian Race otherwise you gonna be on the other side of the continent and we'll have to kill you lol.

Im going to bed but ill be on tomorrow.

Podunks
04-30-2014, 11:47 PM
Lets do it brah.....Join this team speak and tell em LootBrah sent you: ts.dvsgaming.org
Also visist dvsgaming.org This guild was top 10 guild in the world in wow but cool bunch of brahs. Big plans for this game.. This game is very guild dependent with ships etc... When you make your character either make a Cat race or Asian Race otherwise you gonna be on the other side of the continent and we'll have to kill you lol.

Im going to bed but ill be on tomorrow.

The asians seem to have better racials than the cats. Though the Nuian seems like it has the best. Oh well, would rather have a bangin guild.

Shaneomac0
04-30-2014, 11:55 PM
Trying the Russian version before i drop $150 on this game.

Podunks
05-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Trying the Russian version before i drop $150 on this game.

Was going to do the same, then just figured I would could charge back if I don't like it. Or sell my account as it has maxed rift character with super rare mount already.

Podunks
05-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Dam....

KLEq725gIqE

everblue
05-01-2014, 12:18 AM

das it mane

*edit*

I can't stop playing this game. so much fukkin fun

Podunks
05-01-2014, 12:43 AM
das it mane

*edit*

I can't stop playing this game. so much fukkin fun

I just want to build a castle and a big azz boat.... Lol

MainWHM
05-01-2014, 01:43 AM
No full loot PvP no care, srs.

Podunks
05-01-2014, 01:47 AM

Like Runescape? What do you mean?

nd6j5l9P3YA

I want that mount, reminds me of Princess Mononoke.

Also at 6:50 he checks out a pretty badazz player owned house, with its own stereo lol.

MainWHM
05-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Like Runescape? What do you mean?

Yeah like Runescape pre-wilderness removal, full inventory/equipment loss on death(maybe keep 1 equip with appropriate stats). PvP seems to be centered around crafting. Brb pking gimped daily runners for crafting mats with no risk of losing/gaining equipment, no thx jeff. 50 main inventory slots kept on death? Wtf do you need more than 50 inventory slots for besides looting, let alone keeping 50 items on death? Is everyone going to be pking with their entire banks in their inventory since there is no banking system or something? Or do they feel everyone needs to be guaranteed to keep all of their equipment pieces plus 40 more random items everyone is apparently going to be bringing with them on death? Given that everyone is guaranteed 50 inventory spots on death, is there some sort of intense inventory/supplies management going on or is it just going to be a skill-spamming 1 dimensional PvP mechanics? How is PvP supposed to be profitable if you spend more on supplies than you gain in loot, or do you not even have to worry about that?

Seems pretty lame and saddening that MMOs have regressed so far back that a partial crafting loot based PvP open world mmo can be regarded as the most interesting thing on the market(not being sarcastic here srs), especially when full loot PvP is by far the best part about an open world mmo.

Podunks
05-01-2014, 02:38 AM
Meh, they are all that way, wouldn't ditch a good game over it lol.
There is a reason Runescape got rid of it.

Anyways, game just finished installing and am logging in to make me toon! So stoked!

Nicklol
05-01-2014, 02:44 AM
so u made me watch a vid of guys chopping down trees?

what was the funny part?

MainWHM
05-01-2014, 02:55 AM
Meh, they are all that way, wouldn't ditch a good game over it lol.
There is a reason Runescape got rid of it.

Anyways, game just finished installing and am logging in to make me toon! So stoked!

Yeah, and Runescape lost over 30% of their player base the first time they removed the wilderness. And now after all the updates, the game is left with a fraction of its original 250k+ concurrent online users. They even released a version of 07 rs after they saw how badly they ruined the original game, but most of the PvP mechanics(switching etc) were broken for over 9 months after the release. Not to mention you could literally ddos entire servers up until 8 months after they re-released the game.

So yeah, they got rid of it to kill off the enjoyment of the game apparently. How exactly is that a good thing?

Backslash28
05-01-2014, 02:58 AM
Yeah, and Runescape lost over 30% of their player base the first time they removed the wilderness. And now after all the updates, the game is left with a fraction of its original 250k+ concurrent online users. They even released a version of 07 rs after they saw how badly they ruined the original game, but most of the PvP mechanics(switching etc) were broken for over 9 months after the release. Not to mention you could literally ddos entire servers up until 8 months after they re-released the game.

So yeah, they got rid of it to kill off the enjoyment of the game apparently. How exactly is that a good thing?

Your opinion is not shared by many. People as a whole do not like losing their hard earned items, although 50 is kinda ridiculous. Game companies make what the public wants, sadly the mechanics you speak of are not wanted.

MainWHM
05-01-2014, 03:14 AM
Your opinion is not shared by many. People as a whole do not like losing their hard earned items, although 50 is kinda ridiculous. Game companies make what the public wants, sadly the mechanics you speak of are not wanted.

It was shared by over 100k of Runescape's original playerbase.

Areas specifically designed for PvP should not be designed with the sentiment of people who do not actually want to PvP. PvP with real risk and reward is central to the original defining points of what makes an MMO an MMO. If people wanted risk-less entertainment with no real reward, then they should just go play League. Or MMO designers could just go and make MOBAs. Not bring this crap into the MMO genre. But it seems it's already too late for that.

Also, I would go play EVE, but I hate spaceships. Go figure.

InstantLoser
05-01-2014, 03:36 AM
It was shared by over 100k of Runescape's original playerbase.

Areas specifically designed for PvP should not be designed with the sentiment of people who do not actually want to PvP. PvP with real risk and reward is central to the original defining points of what makes an MMO an MMO. If people wanted risk-less entertainment with no real reward, then they should just go play League. Or MMO designers could just go and make MOBAs. Not bring this crap into the MMO genre. But it seems it's already too late for that.

Also, I would go play EVE, but I hate spaceships. Go figure.

Kind of have to agree with some of these opinions. UO was awesome until they put out the steaming pile of **** that is Trammel. With no real sense of risk in pvp, death loses its element of danger. It's not YOLO if in fact you never lose gear. I can see the other side of the coin too which is that people don't like losing their hard earned items, especially if they're on a limited time budget for gaming and just want to enjoy it casually. Still it'd be nice if a game could just openly cater to hard core pvp fans with full gear loss on death and just be open about it up front. People who don't like it can simply not buy or play that game. You don't have to always cater to everyone or be all things to all people.

drvillain
05-01-2014, 03:44 AM

you bring this up in every MMO thread

MainWHM
05-01-2014, 03:49 AM
you bring this up in every MMO thread

Well feel free to point me to the nearest full loot open world MMO that doesn't revolve around spaceships.

Podunks
05-01-2014, 05:47 AM
Just hit 10. Really liking the game so far. Cool little guild too Ax.

Azzurri
05-01-2014, 05:52 AM
I'm ont he east too, name is Skaia, I'm an HHB asian chick.

AXnyc
05-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Just hit 10. Really liking the game so far. Cool little guild too Ax.

Wait till you figure out how everything works and potential that there is with an awesome gear. It gets super fun.

Also gu6 who said pking people with trade packs and nonsense of danger ????? Once you start taking packs to enemy territory people will be rolling with fleets of ships on both sides. Or submarines.

Treasure is q bbig part of this game but you need diving gear.

AXnyc
05-01-2014, 07:51 AM
I'm ont he east too, name is Skaia, I'm an HHB asian chick.
Sup fellow Audi coupé brah. Join our ts and ask to join guild ts.dvsgaming.com
Tell em lootbrah sent you. Dvsgaming.org

sloppyjoe1
05-01-2014, 08:53 AM
Sounds really fun and the type of MMO I've been waiting for. I'm sick of this MMO's that have been coming out that claim to be sandboxes but really aren't, this seems like a true sandbox.

Unfortunately my PC won't run this beautiful game right now but maybe when I'm out of school I can upgrade, I have time since it's not out yet.

Two questions, if I buy one of the packs that give me beta access does this access include the client as well when the game officially comes out? And will there be a sub model?

AXnyc
05-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Sounds really fun and the type of MMO I've been waiting for. I'm sick of this MMO's that have been coming out that claim to be sandboxes but really aren't, this seems like a true sandbox.

Unfortunately my PC won't run this beautiful game right now but maybe when I'm out of school I can upgrade, I have time since it's not out yet.

Two questions, if I buy one of the packs that give me beta access does this access include the client as well when the game officially comes out? And will there be a sub model?

Im pretty sure it does include the client since the alpha pack also includes the client. Yes there will be a sub model.. You will need a sub to be able to build on premium land etc i believe. I definitely plan on subbing since i always subbed in other mmos anyway.

Podunks
05-01-2014, 10:22 AM
So which MISCers are in this guild Ax?

NedStark
05-01-2014, 10:53 AM

GFmLQtkWF30

I felt the same way about ESO the first week I played it. Barely play it now. I'll wait til Summer and see how you guys feel about the game til then.

edit: Also is this an MMO version of Rust? I love rust btw

InstantLoser
05-01-2014, 10:57 AM
I felt the same way about ESO the first week I played it. Barely play it now. I'll wait til Summer and see how you guys feel about the game til then.

Not really like Rust, no. Maybe from the standpoint of resource gathering, but it's not a first person shooter. It's a sandbox style MMO that gives you significantly greater amounts of freedom than most cookie-cutter MMO's like ESO. There are (probably) no "zones" that can only be done at certain levels, it's just an open world where you explore and more or less "do what you want".

Podunks
05-01-2014, 10:57 AM

I can't even fathom at the moment how expansive this game is. It is blowing my mind.

RBN1yCXGnXU

sloppyjoe1
05-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Im pretty sure it does include the client since the alpha pack also includes the client. Yes there will be a sub model.. You will need a sub to be able to build on premium land etc i believe. I definitely plan on subbing since i always subbed in other mmos anyway.

I have no problem with subbing, I prefer it because that means everyone is on equal terms, no item mall bull****...and the maturity is much better. The most long term successful MMO's seem to be those who follow the sub model anyways.

scythiss1
05-01-2014, 01:58 PM
This game is in beta?

mgsx
05-01-2014, 02:01 PM
This is the best MMO I've played since WoW first came out.

Its that good. Srs. There's SO MUCH chit to do in this game.

Azzurri
05-01-2014, 02:30 PM
The reason so many people are liking AA is because it's basically all open world, no instanced bull chit we've seen for the past 10 years. It's a breath of fresh air.

drvillain
05-01-2014, 02:49 PM
The reason so many people are liking AA is because it's basically all open world, no instanced bull chit we've seen for the past 10 years. It's a breath of fresh air.

It blows my mind how MMOs deviated so far from this path

AXnyc
05-01-2014, 02:49 PM
So which MISCers are in this guild Ax?

Its just me and you as far as miscers. No other ones contacted me. My friend Alex that played ESO with us is getting it this weekend too.

Podunks
05-01-2014, 05:55 PM
This game is in beta?

They will have beta weekends, but if you buy the founders pack you get into the public test server that will run until the game launches, at which point you will get early access and a ton of founder items. Which will make a large difference when rushing for prime land for your guild to rent out to other people and make money.

The Guild Ax and I are in are already build Galleons... Which are the largest ships in game, its so in depth.

I also really appreciate 0 loading screens while questing, you only get them if teleporting.

Harrock
05-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Any idea how long until release? From the streams i have been watching the game looks pretty far along.. especially to be in alpha.

Podunks
05-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Any idea how long until release? From the streams i have been watching the game looks pretty far along.. especially to be in alpha.

Aug/Sept/Nov, sometime around then.

But being in the alpha will give you an ENORMOUS lead, considering how in depth and crazy expansive this game is.

usethejitz
05-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Been eyeing this game for two years, in the beta. There just so much to do and i miss world pvp. Hell, I could just sail for a day and have fun

Harrock
05-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Aug/Sept/Nov, sometime around then.

But being in the alpha will give you an ENORMOUS lead, considering how in depth and crazy expansive this game is.

Isnt there going to be a wipe? Only lead will be from know-how right?

Shaneomac0
05-01-2014, 06:34 PM
From what you Alpha brahs have learnt so far.

Say all of the "Prime land" has been snapped up and i'm too late, can i still start in my own land that obviously isn't as good or am i forced to rent from someone?

Podunks
05-01-2014, 06:59 PM
From what you Alpha brahs have learnt so far.

Say all of the "Prime land" has been snapped up and i'm too late, can i still start in my own land that obviously isn't as good or am i forced to rent from someone?

You will still have to pay your taxes, just might not get a good location, unless you join a good guild and they already have a nice spot for other guild members.

Isnt there going to be a wipe? Only lead will be from know-how right?

Yes, but that is 6 months out. On top of the early access, the sheer amount of knowledge gained in that time will put you months ahead of everyone else.... Not only will you be doing trade runs and ganking people in the first few weeks due to it, you can make a lot of money picking up packs that people lose doing stupid newb things, like running into monsters on the open ocean that sink your ship, allowing other players to snag the packs if they go diving for them.

AXnyc
05-01-2014, 07:21 PM
You will still have to pay your taxes, just might not get a good location, unless you join a good guild and they already have a nice spot for other guild members.

Yes, but that is 6 months out. On top of the early access, the sheer amount of knowledge gained in that time will put you months ahead of everyone else.... Not only will you be doing trade runs and ganking people in the first few weeks due to it, you can make a lot of money picking up packs that people lose doing stupid newb things, like running into monsters on the open ocean that sink your ship, allowing other players to snag the packs if they go diving for them.

The way things are now there might not even be a wipe for alpha server. They will just convert it to test server and let you keep the character.

Briisk
05-01-2014, 08:08 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/docgotgame

Some crazy pvp about to go down

scythiss1
05-01-2014, 08:23 PM
They will have beta weekends, but if you buy the founders pack you get into the public test server that will run until the game launches, at which point you will get early access and a ton of founder items. Which will make a large difference when rushing for prime land for your guild to rent out to other people and make money.

The Guild Ax and I are in are already build Galleons... Which are the largest ships in game, its so in depth.

I also really appreciate 0 loading screens while questing, you only get them if teleporting.

Sounds hnnggg. How big is the world in the game?

Backslash28
05-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Okay, I have decided this game is worth 150, just a few questions. Is your guild one of the best? Would they allow me to join?

Briisk
05-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Okay, I have decided this game is worth 150, just a few questions. Is your guild one of the best? Would they allow me to join?
How did you decide?

everblue
05-01-2014, 08:28 PM

Choose Nui race and I'll get you an invite to Nui Brotherhood. People have gotten away with crimes because jurors were guildies lol

scythiss1
05-01-2014, 09:46 PM
been watching this vids of this game looks amazing. I might wait for it to come out though and get my times worth in eso.

scythiss1
05-01-2014, 09:54 PM
after watching more vids holy hell this game is going to be epic. I can't wait for the release.

Podunks
05-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Sounds hnnggg. How big is the world in the game?

Massive

Our guild is a pro gaming guild that has a bunch of big name streamers and such, around 100 members or more now, and yes just go to the DVSgaming website and register. Tons of people always on TS like 30+

scythiss1
05-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Massive

Our guild is a pro gaming guild that has a bunch of big name streamers and such, around 100 members or more now, and yes just go to the DVSgaming website and register. Tons of people always on TS like 30+

thinking of joining you in a few weeks brah, don't have the cash to spend right now :(

Backslash28
05-01-2014, 11:37 PM
Massive

datfeel when waiting on acceptance at DVS Community

Rectify
05-02-2014, 12:00 AM
On the fence about getting the $150 pack. Wondering if the ping to the US servers from my location will be decent, since i hear there's no EU server yet. Also don't like the fact that the characters will be wiped, but DO like the fact you'll learn a lot before then.

Damn it, can't seem to get off the fence about this... been considering it all week. Money isn't the issue, just the principle of paying the price of 3-4 games, for a future F2P game. Would be worth it if i enjoyed it enough, but after the last bunch of MMOs i've tried they've all been disappointing.

1st world problems up in herrr.

Backslash28
05-02-2014, 12:02 AM
How did you decide?

Honestly it was a combination of just how awesome it looks and that i would be playing with misc bro's (No homo). The combination of pick n mixing 3 different classes, farming that is in-depth and doesn't make me want to headbutt a nail. Crafting looks awesome as hell man. You should join up and we could all misc it up

AXnyc
05-02-2014, 12:26 AM

Dude this guild is professional/hardcore, they were Top 10 guild in wow in the WORLD. check em out at dvsgaming.org
They are recruiting people now for the game, so when it goes live it we all know the plant of attack. Teamspeak is ts.dvsgaming.org tell them lootbrah sent you. Also register on their site.

Make sure you either make a Catdude or Chinese dude, those are the 2 races that are on our continent. Otherwise you'll be on a different continent.

AXnyc
05-02-2014, 12:28 AM
On the fence about getting the $150 pack. Wondering if the ping to the US servers from my location will be decent, since i hear there's no EU server yet. Also don't like the fact that the characters will be wiped, but DO like the fact you'll learn a lot before then.

Damn it, can't seem to get off the fence about this... been considering it all week. Money isn't the issue, just the principle of paying the price of 3-4 games, for a future F2P game. Would be worth it if i enjoyed it enough, but after the last bunch of MMOs i've tried they've all been disappointing.

Might not wipe at all and just be on test server. Look at it this way you can play tiill release for at least 5-6months for free anyway.

Podunks
05-02-2014, 12:28 AM
thinking of joining you in a few weeks brah, don't have the cash to spend right now :(

That is understandable brah, Tone said he wont be on for two weeks or so due to finals. But excited as hell.

datfeel when waiting on acceptance at DVS Community

Honestly it was a combination of just how awesome it looks and that i would be playing with misc bro's (No homo). The combination of pick n mixing 3 different classes, farming that is in-depth and doesn't make me want to headbutt a nail. Crafting looks awesome as hell man. You should join up and we could all misc it up
You in yet Backlash? What is your account name?

I felt the same way, especially feeling like I wasted $60 on ESO even though I got 255+ hours out of it. But I have to say.... This game is def worth it. And by the time it comes out, I will have already gotten my moneys worth, at that point it will be like playing the game f2p, as we will have all of the founders bonuses which add up. But the knowledge, that is worth the most to be honest.... Guild is looking at building a fleet of galleons, castles, etc....

Backslash28
05-02-2014, 02:20 AM
You in yet Backlash? What is your account name?

Not Yet man, definately going to buy it just clearing my schedule with boss n all that! Super stoked, got excepted into DVS Site, so that's great. Hopefully be online in the next day or so, anything i need to know other than create cat person or asian guy? What server if any, ect

Edit- Got the okay, Fuarrrrkkkk boys i'm stoked, Dling now

Harrock
05-02-2014, 03:23 AM
Downloading now.

How i keep getting sucked into MMO's ill never know. Haven't been happy with one in years and years

Backslash28
05-02-2014, 03:24 AM
Downloading now.

How i keep getting sucked into MMO's ill never know. Haven't been happy with one in years and years

Gratz bro, same. Hope this one is different, from the looks of it this could be it

Harrock
05-02-2014, 03:43 AM
Might not wipe at all and just be on test server. Look at it this way you can play tiill release for at least 5-6months for free anyway.

signed up at dvs gaming.

Podunks
05-02-2014, 03:48 AM
signed up at dvs gaming.

Hell yeah, I just hopped off, but get on the TS for sure, and I will make sure you get an invite to the guild when I get back on tomorrow.

LiftHeavy85
05-02-2014, 05:10 AM
game looks interesting, however the guys got owned 1v2 and came back and zerged the dude...strong douche move.

Rectify
05-02-2014, 06:15 AM
I felt the same way, especially feeling like I wasted $60 on ESO even though I got 255+ hours out of it. But I have to say.... This game is def worth it. And by the time it comes out, I will have already gotten my moneys worth, at that point it will be like playing the game f2p, as we will have all of the founders bonuses which add up. But the knowledge, that is worth the most to be honest.... Guild is looking at building a fleet of galleons, castles, etc....

Hmmmmmzzz...

Gonna see if i can get one of my gaming buddies to hop in with me then. If not just for the knowledge and fun before release, i think it might also be a good chance to find a good guild to start the game with. Don't think i'd end up in the Misc guild in release due to being EU based, but could do for alpha.

Harrock
05-02-2014, 06:38 AM
Hmmmmmzzz...

Gonna see if i can get one of my gaming buddies to hop in with me then. If not just for the knowledge and fun before release, i think it might also be a good chance to find a good guild to start the game with. Don't think i'd end up in the Misc guild in release due to being EU based, but could do for alpha.

Misc guilds tend to be **** anyhow from my experience.

Is it taking forever to download for anyone else? Only getting ~500kb/s. Used to downloading at 1.3mb/s for everything else.

AXnyc
05-02-2014, 07:49 AM
This game is way more guild oriented than others so you need a good guild and I think we found one.

Dar feel when you get up in the morning earlier than ever so you can harvest your garden and plant more stuff before going to work.

Podunks
05-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Hmmmmmzzz...

Misc guilds tend to be **** anyhow from my experience.

Is it taking forever to download for anyone else? Only getting ~500kb/s. Used to downloading at 1.3mb/s for everything else.

Mine downloaded at 3mbps.

Yeah, I am really liking this guild, as they utilize TS. Our eso misc guild was like pulling teeth trying to get people on voice chat... Only then did we only ever have like 4-5 on at a time. So I think integrating the MISC guys into a larger, more organized guild is the way to go.

game looks interesting, however the guys got owned 1v2 and came back and zerged the dude...strong douche move.

Why, the dude was dumb enough to plant his trees on public land....

mgsx
05-02-2014, 02:34 PM
PYy0gD_lD7E&list=UUUGi9ybjCQhygeFqYbqbRTw

This game is amazing.

Harrock
05-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Name is "Harrock" in game. Hit me up misc brahs. Made an asian hunter dude

Podunks
05-02-2014, 03:13 PM
This is awesome!

X8mQO4BiuWI

AXnyc
05-02-2014, 05:00 PM
My friend big show just bought the game too. Gonna be on tonight.

Harrock
05-02-2014, 05:06 PM
My friend big show just bought the game too. Gonna be on tonight.

got in the guild--level 6 running around questing and doing w/e

AXnyc
05-02-2014, 05:07 PM
got in the guild--level 6 running around questing and doing w/e

Just do quests teaches you the ropes. Trade pack quests at 15 are very important.

Manupbrah
05-02-2014, 05:22 PM
There's ships/naval combat in this ? fuarrrrk? used to play pirates of the burning sea until it went down. Looks like I gotta buy this..

Backslash28
05-02-2014, 05:47 PM
datfeel when you spend 150 dollars then get an error saying Memory could not be written... Damn that sucks

MirinTheIron
05-02-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm scared of hyped up mmos nowadays. First gw2, and now wildstar. I played wildstar beta for literally 5 minutes and deleted it from my computer.

Podunks
05-02-2014, 06:09 PM
I'm scared of hyped up mmos nowadays. First gw2, and now wildstar. I played wildstar beta for literally 5 minutes and deleted it from my computer.

Then get in on the Russian servers or wait for a beta weekend. Then if you like it def get the $150 bundle. It is amazing. Just did my first deep sea treasure hunting trip today... Was freaking awesome.

BTTB3
05-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Man, haven't been amazed by an MMO in a long time.

Is it only Russian servers right now?

Edit: When a miscer said one fiddy for alpha access I thought he meant $1.50 not $150. Hard to decide right now if I want to buy it, but from everything I've seen the game looks fun as hell. Is the game subscription based like WoW or a one time purchase like GW2?

LiftHeavy85
05-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Why, the dude was dumb enough to plant his trees on public land....oh, I don't care that they stole his ****..but their sole purpose was to zerg the guy after getting destroyed in a 1v2

Manupbrah
05-02-2014, 07:23 PM
**** paying $150 for a beta actually.. this new trend is annoying as ****. It's an excuse for games to sell copies, Take Rust and DayZ for example.. they sell millions of copies for "alpha/beta access" and then come with the updates slowwww as fuarrrk. Gurantee they make more money from "beta access" then the game if they ever actually "release it".

Octopaws
05-02-2014, 09:36 PM
IN. ign= Feelsbrah lol i like how u can uproot people's crops been trying to accumulate dat there criminal points

Kicsunt
05-02-2014, 09:49 PM
holy **** this game has made my interest in MMOs reignite. definitely will be buying.

FresshStart
05-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Hey guys, about to buy the founders pack, what guild are all you brahs in?

Also what's pvp like in this game?

AXnyc
05-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Hey guys, about to buy the founders pack, what guild are all you brahs in?

Also what's pvp like in this game?

Team speak ts.dvsgaming.org

Www.dvsgaming.org

Make sure to make either a cat person or Asian

In game name lootbrah

HurpnDurp
05-02-2014, 11:10 PM
Be honest kunts, is the combat as rewarding and weighty/flashy as WoW's? I understand the sandbox merits and love that chit (play EVE), but I'm not playing another hotkey 3rd person MMO that doesn't surpass WoW's combat system/style. Just played that chit too much.

FresshStart
05-02-2014, 11:21 PM

Www.dvsgaming.org

In game name lootbrah

cheers brah, i'll add you ingame when it's done downloading (capped at around 500kbs for some sht reason)

Backslash28
05-03-2014, 01:19 AM
Finally got game to work, IGN- DarkSpace

Lemme know what i should do now to join the guild n start miscing it up with you guys

LiftHeavy85
05-03-2014, 04:51 AM
Be honest kunts, is the combat as rewarding and weighty/flashy as WoW's? I understand the sandbox merits and love that chit (play EVE), but I'm not playing another hotkey 3rd person MMO that doesn't surpass WoW's combat system/style. Just played that chit too much.just watch a stream, combat looks ok.

darkeminence
05-03-2014, 06:52 AM
Fuark anyone who dishes out 150 for this is is an absolute moron. I'll wait until release and keep my money thanks.

Rectify
05-03-2014, 08:06 AM
Have any of you brahs had experience with the PvP yet? I've heard one thing that bothers me.

Apparently if you go to the enemy territory, they can attack you, but this won't flag them for PvP. So they can basically attack your group 1 by 1, until you're all dead, and you have no way of protecting your friend(s) since you can never attack until you're the one who's been hit by one of the enemies. Seems a bit daft. Anyone know anything about that?

scythiss1
05-03-2014, 09:13 PM
after watching more vids on this game I prob won't be playing. This game looks so unbelievably fun and immersive that it will suck the soul out of me and leave me lifeless

Manupbrah
05-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Fuark anyone who dishes out 150 for this is is an absolute moron. I'll wait until release and keep my money thanks.

^^^ might do 50 when betas out../ MAYBE

Partymonster
05-03-2014, 09:43 PM

Www.dvsgaming.org

In game name lootbrah

alright phaggots, this might be the game to get me into games again.

cheeky kunts in that video, I want to do that...

iSniper
05-03-2014, 10:25 PM
Just grabbed it, character name Chiang. Holla!

Partymonster
05-04-2014, 01:05 AM
DL'ing now...only 50Gb.

Edit: ****ing lame ass download went from 6MB/s to 500KB/s .....damn poverty servers

Budjola
05-04-2014, 01:31 AM
fuarking expensive

Tamorlane
05-04-2014, 06:12 AM
looks interesting, but fuk that if you think i'm paying $150 for early access. The epitome of what's wrong with the industry these days.

but it does look cool!

:)

Tamorlane
05-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Be honest kunts, is the combat as rewarding and weighty/flashy as WoW's? I understand the sandbox merits and love that chit (play EVE), but I'm not playing another hotkey 3rd person MMO that doesn't surpass WoW's combat system/style. Just played that chit too much.

I agree, every video i've watched looks like generic mmo animations (so not as good/fluid as wow)

GloboRick
05-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Full loot pvp is a bit much for most games. I mean some gears are hard enough to obtain as it is, like months of game play if not more. One game it took me around 5 months to get the best gear and that was playing 15 hours a day. (avg'd 120 hours a week for a bit there)

Back to this game, looks cool. Is it sub fee or p2w? aka is it a monthly subscription fee or do they have a cash shop?

scythiss1
05-04-2014, 02:44 PM
this video makes me hnggg looks so fun

UUDnDsIV11w

aesthetics24
05-04-2014, 04:53 PM
this game looks pretty interesting, will sign up for beta

also this video made me lose my **** when the boat guy comes out of nowhere. 19:36

s6IF40FOIQY?t=19m36s

Shaneomac0
05-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Bought the Founders pack and will be playing tonight after work.

Come at me goats.

AXnyc
05-05-2014, 12:20 AM
Bought the Founders pack and will be playing tonight after work.

Come at me goats.

Good bye sweet life........This game is amazing. Just hit lvl 30 but i dont' even wanna level we are always pvping, doing pack delivers to another continent. Diving for treasure, crafting, gardening.....wtff.....................

By the way join our guild dvsgaming.org
Our TS guild is ts.dvsgaming.org tell em lootbrah sent you. We got a bunch of miscers in that guild also.

mciasto
05-05-2014, 01:08 AM
holy sh*t brahs. i was about to try to pick up on WoW again for the summer but i just found this game. never heard of it before now. any ex-wow players comment if it's good or nah?

Rectify
05-05-2014, 01:21 AM
FINALLY got the damn game to run.

Word of advice to you all, consider disabling your anti-virus before you hit the "Play" button for the first time. My AV (MSE) was messing with the Hackshield that the game installs when you run it the first time. So whenever i hit play, my SSD was disabled/disconnected. Then it ****ed up my patching and meant i had to download the entire game again.

Day off work, so time to do this ****. :D

Full loot pvp is a bit much for most games. I mean some gears are hard enough to obtain as it is, like months of game play if not more. One game it took me around 5 months to get the best gear and that was playing 15 hours a day. (avg'd 120 hours a week for a bit there)

Back to this game, looks cool. Is it sub fee or p2w? aka is it a monthly subscription fee or do they have a cash shop?

That's because "most games" base their endgame around the gear. If gear isn't as hard to come by and doesn't take as long to get, then it matters less.

If you compare WoW to Lineage 2, WoW bases everything at max-level around getting better gear. In L2, it took so long to get to max level (1-2 years at least) that the endgame was based around clan wars and politics. Gear mattered less than the friends you made and there was always lots of drama and fights going on among the big guilds. Though L2 didn't have full loot either, but if you simply make the gear easier to get, you can add it without issue. It was SO MUCH more fun (clan wars, castle sieges) than anything you see today.

I'm hoping Black Desert or Archeage can go back in that direction, and i would like to see some kind of loss (XP, cash, random item) in Archeage also, to make fights more meaningful. It really adds a lot more depth and meaning to the gameplay, imo.

As for AA. It'll be F2P with a cash shop that sells vanity stuff and a few booster potions. Potions could be seen as a little P2W by some, but really, in an MMO it's the market that determines how it works in the end. If players quit due to this, they'll change it. Even in L2 you could buy gold from gold-farmers and buy the higher-tier weapons, which could be seen as an "unofficial" method of P2W. But in AA it seems that (as with L2), your friends/guild/faction will matter vastly more than anything else in the end, when it comes to territory control, owning a castle, etc.

scythiss1
05-05-2014, 01:43 AM
btw how does the content for this game work? when it comes out is that all the content will be released? or will they keep producing more content for the game as the game goes on?

barbecueyeah
05-05-2014, 01:53 AM
For y'all that are playing the game:

How populated do the game feel? No fun if the game is gonna be completely deserted

How stable/bugfree is it? Wouldn't be fun paying 150 to play something that's unplayable half of the time.

How close to the beta are they? Would rather not spend 150 for alpha access if the beta is right around the corner

scythiss1
05-05-2014, 02:01 AM
also how is the story and questing of the game? story is big too me. Only reason why I like eso, other than that game wouldn't be average at best.

Shaneomac0
05-05-2014, 04:23 AM
Good bye sweet life........This game is amazing. Just hit lvl 30 but i dont' even wanna level we are always pvping, doing pack delivers to another continent. Diving for treasure, crafting, gardening.....wtff.....................

By the way join our guild dvsgaming.org
Our TS guild is ts.dvsgaming.org tell em lootbrah sent you. We got a bunch of miscers in that guild also.

Applied for the guild, thank fuk me having to get up at 5:30 for work is stopping me from playing all night or i would not have moved from the computer chair.

This is a dangerous game lol

DrBroscientist
05-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Holidays in a month. Will beta be out by then? $150...

Inb4 I buy the game and:

HcHkgzwH8Sg

Rectify
05-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Holidays in a month. Will beta be out by then? $150...

Inb4 I buy the game and:

HcHkgzwH8Sg

People are saying beta is sometime in June... but beta access will only be on certain weekends. Alpha is 24/7 (aside from maintenance) from now, until the game is released.

Octopaws
05-05-2014, 10:29 AM
lol Did my first trade run with DVS yesterday 150 well spent

crsarellano
05-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Bought this **** awhile ago got to lvl 9 n just went to eso. Eso boring me though. ... need people to play archeage with. Who gota guild for me

AXnyc
05-05-2014, 10:49 AM
lol Did my first trade run with DVS yesterday 150 well spent

I'm working on a farm house. Can't wait. Dat dere gardening space

AXnyc
05-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Bought this **** awhile ago got to lvl 9 n just went to eso. Eso boring me though. ... need people to play archeage with. Who gota guild for me

Read the last page dude.....it's been posted 20 times

crsarellano
05-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Read the last page dude.....it's been posted 20 times

Nobody got time fo dat just invite me name joocybrah

Brazzah
05-05-2014, 11:16 AM
I have that weird feeling that if we create a misc guild, we'll end up all in jail within 15 minutes.

The level of trolling a miscer has is off the charts lel

everblue
05-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Anyone know of a good place to mine for iron on west continent?

AXnyc
05-05-2014, 12:29 PM
I have that weird feeling that if we create a misc guild, we'll end up all in jail within 15 minutes.

The level of trolling a miscer has is off the charts lel

In this game misc guild won't get you anywhere. We have miscers in our guild but you gotta be organized and know when to stop trolling to get shut done. We still troll doe!

You also need hundreds of players we don't have that many players.

AXnyc
05-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Anyone know of a good place to mine for iron on west continent?

Iron claw mine in tiger mountains is good but not sure I'd it's your continent.

Octopaws
05-05-2014, 04:24 PM
In this game misc guild won't get you anywhere. We have miscers in our guild but you gotta be organized and know when to stop trolling to get shut done. We still troll doe!

You also need hundreds of players we don't have that many players.

lol fukin true was talking to one miscer while manning the cannons then he accidentally fell off the ship

Shaneomac0
05-05-2014, 09:48 PM
That feel when you watch the first video in-game and it's in Korean, didn't understand chit.

But the game itself is a breath of fresh air, can't wait to get back online tonight.

crsarellano
05-05-2014, 10:01 PM
that feel when u chillin and run into a misc brah who isnt aware of the thread. and happens to be in banned camp lol.

Rectify
05-06-2014, 12:42 AM
Gotta say, the combat in this doesn't feel like WoW to me, but it still feels fluid. Can't put my finger on it. Feel really tight and accurate... currently playing as an Archer.

Really loving all the mounts/boat/glider chit too, and the seamless world with all the **** you can find. Been stealing some people's trees and crops they tried hiding up hills... didn't realise it leaves a footprint behind for them to report my crimes, lmao.

Harrock
05-06-2014, 09:23 AM
lol fukin true was talking to one miscer while manning the cannons then he accidentally fell off the ship

Why you gotta put me on blast like that?

Was a fun run. Almost got enough wood for my 18 x 18 scarecrow farm. Das it mane.

everblue
05-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Why you gotta put me on blast like that?

Was a fun run. Almost got enough wood for my 18 x 18 scarecrow farm. Das it mane.

Is that the 3rd scarecrow?

Harrock
05-06-2014, 09:39 AM
Is that the 3rd scarecrow?

the 2nd one.. the one after the banana quest

Octopaws
05-06-2014, 11:23 AM
tfw pushed someone off the airship last nite feelsgoodman

Podunks
05-06-2014, 08:34 PM
TFW you have meen mia the past 5 days and have a massive hankering for archeage... Make sure to add me, to any of the new MISC bros. In-game name is the same as forum name.

AXnyc
05-06-2014, 11:16 PM

Haha i was there next to you when you did it, **** was soooo funny! You need to get dat dere lvl 30 glider doe.

AXnyc
05-06-2014, 11:17 PM
TFW you have meen mia the past 5 days and have a massive hankering for archeage... Make sure to add me, to any of the new MISC bros. In-game name is the same as forum name.

Hurry up brah we making massive progress, im about to build a FarmHOUSE, gonna be balling!! We got 2 gallions now in the guild with a merchant ship...

BRB....DAt feel when you get completely destroyed by Submarines though, those things are so OP!

DrBroscientist
05-06-2014, 11:29 PM

Did he dieded?

Shaneomac0
05-07-2014, 04:04 AM
Add me online guysh.

IGN: Cleaneating

Rectify
05-07-2014, 03:31 PM
LMAO, those feels. If i were on the jury you'd be free brah. Don't drop the soap.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26946166/%28Temp%29/feels.png

dontragemebro
05-08-2014, 02:40 PM
LMAO, those feels. If i were on the jury you'd be free brah. Don't drop the soap.

bros just got the game, hell yeahmotherfuker.jpg. stay tunes for details

Shaneomac0
05-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Got into DVS guild this morning, wasn't in the guild for longer than 5 minutes and some guy said if i need any help at all to give him a holla.

Seems like it's going to be awesome for finding out info and getting help when needed, unlike the troll fest that is Faction/Trial chat.

Hyperr
05-08-2014, 03:39 PM
fuuuck if this game was full loot would insta buy...

whens beta comming out? and will it be the same as alpha I.E. play as much as you want till aunch etc...

also hows the pvp people constaly looking for fights or what?

and is it all tab target?

Currently playing DFUW free aim full loot, waiting to see how the combat changes do to the game to save its pop but... arche is looking pretty hnnnng

Shaneomac0
05-08-2014, 03:48 PM
fuuuck if this game was full loot would insta buy...

whens beta comming out? and will it be the same as alpha I.E. play as much as you want till aunch etc...

also hows the pvp people constaly looking for fights or what?

and is it all tab target?

Currently playing DFUW free aim full loot, waiting to see how the combat changes do to the game to save its pop but... arche is looking pretty hnnnng

Beta is possibly next month, will be beta weekends en chit whereas Alpha is close to 24/7 till launch

Octopaws
05-08-2014, 04:36 PM

lol all my crimes are uproot I didnt even get to explain myself....

everblue
05-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Just went treasure hunting. Chit is fun

KevC
05-08-2014, 06:26 PM
**** bros...you guys are really really tempting me...

Vikingblood666
05-08-2014, 09:50 PM
150 dollars to be a BETA tester for a future FTP game you gotta be kidding me..? Beta tested WAR, AION, AOC, Star Wars, NWN, all failed/lack of any development when they went to free to play model. What makes this mmo worth so much misc? Talking about MMO not LOL FTP model.

Podunks
05-09-2014, 07:49 AM
150 dollars to be a BETA tester for a future FTP game you gotta be kidding me..? Beta tested WAR, AION, AOC, Star Wars, NWN, all failed/lack of any development when they went to free to play model. What makes this mmo worth so much misc? Talking about MMO not LOL FTP model.

Read through the last few pages. I think everyone outlines the pros and cons of the game pretty well. Regardless it is an extremely expansive game, more so than anything I have played in a long time or ever. There is just so much to it and so much to do.

Harrock
05-09-2014, 09:02 AM

1, you are getting ~90 worth of store credits and other bull****. You are also getting months of access. This is run by Trion, aka the people who run the best f2p mmo, Rift.

Vikingblood666
05-09-2014, 11:42 AM
1, you are getting ~90 worth of store credits and other bull****. You are also getting months of access. This is run by Trion, aka the people who run the best f2p mmo, Rift.

that sounds a bit better also read that devs from lineage are creating it also. any plans on a release date this year? good MMOs take like a decade to make lol. I seen the gameplay videos they do look pretty epic

Podunks
05-09-2014, 11:50 AM
that sounds a bit better also read that devs from lineage are creating it also. any plans on a release date this year? good MMOs take like a decade to make lol. I seen the gameplay videos they do look pretty epic

Estimated time of arrival is this fall. The game is already live in Korea and Russia, they have been working on it for a very long time.

Shaneomac0
05-09-2014, 05:04 PM
Struggling to find a spot to put my Scarecrow, just been risking it and planting in hidden places, seems to be working ok so far.

Anyone else struggle to find scarecrow space?

Edit: I actually ventured off the main path and found another field with plenty of space, time to pay dem taxes.

AXnyc
05-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Struggling to find a spot to put my Scarecrow, just been risking it and planting in hidden places, seems to be working ok so far.

Anyone else struggle to find scarecrow space?

Edit: I actually ventured off the main path and found another field with plenty of space, time to pay dem taxes.

Just go to falcorth.

Brahs!!!!!!! I'm buying my farm house tonight. Finally saved up enough mats.....bbaaaaallliiin !!!!

Podunks
05-09-2014, 06:18 PM
Just go to falcorth.

Brahs!!!!!!! I'm buying my farm house tonight. Finally saved up enough mats.....bbaaaaallliiin !!!!

So jealous... I still need to do my banana run so I can start getting more logs in, or doing cows, they are supposed to be good money.

AXnyc
05-09-2014, 08:18 PM
So jealous... I still need to do my banana run so I can start getting more logs in, or doing cows, they are supposed to be good money.

HOw do you do cow? I read you make milk and sell it to npc or something?

Shaneomac0
05-09-2014, 10:15 PM
Game looks beauriful maxed out and with the config file i added that i found on forums.

My GTX 590 is hating life when I'm playing though, game runs smooth at 60FPS but GPU load is 98% on both GPU's and temps go up to 85-90 degrees.

I've manually set my GPU fan to run at 95% while playing ArcheAge, lets see if this helps.

Octopaws
05-09-2014, 10:43 PM
I just wanna fish.........hold me brahs

Podunks
05-10-2014, 01:19 AM
Game looks beauriful maxed out and with the config file i added that i found on forums.

My GTX 590 is hating life when I'm playing though, game runs smooth at 60FPS but GPU load is 98% on both GPU's and temps go up to 85-90 degrees.

I've manually set my GPU fan to run at 95% while playing ArcheAge, lets see if this helps.

Yeah, my 580 is OCed to 1GHz and handles it maxed, but damn does it get loud, and hot....

HOw do you do cow? I read you make milk and sell it to npc or something?

Yeah, just feed them and milk them.

scythiss1
05-10-2014, 01:41 AM
will they be including future content in this game since it's still in the alpha or is it done and no more features will be implemented? I seen a parkour system in black desert would be sweet if archeage had it. Would really make me feel like an assassin :D

AXnyc
05-10-2014, 02:56 AM
Got my farm house. Can plant 23 aspen trees on it.

Rectify
05-10-2014, 04:24 AM
I've been making more from stealing than i do from my own farm. Found a hidden patch with 45+ trees the other night. Guy logged on 1min before they ripened and fought me for them. I had a buddy there so we won, stole all his chit. :D

Gained nearly 500 infamy in the past 3 days, lel.

Shaneomac0
05-10-2014, 04:55 AM
Yeah, my 580 is OCed to 1GHz and handles it maxed, but damn does it get loud, and hot....

Yeah, just feed them and milk them.

Read up that my card is built to handle up to a maximum of 105 degree's so i don't have to force myself to log out of ArcheAge to cool my card down now.

Just got my first little boat and hit level 20, this is the first time i've ever played an Alpha/beta as long as i have, i'll probably get max level it's that fun.

Podunks
05-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Read up that my card is built to handle up to a maximum of 105 degree's so i don't have to force myself to log out of ArcheAge to cool my card down now.

Just got my first little boat and hit level 20, this is the first time i've ever played an Alpha/beta as long as i have, i'll probably get max level it's that fun.
I played the ESO beta for 6 months, but did not enjoy it anywhere near as much as I am with this.

will they be including future content in this game since it's still in the alpha or is it done and no more features will be implemented? I seen a parkour system in black desert would be sweet if archeage had it. Would really make me feel like an assassin :D
Yeah there are talks about having a total of 12 races, more zones, more farming/housing plots, etc.

Got my farm house. Can plant 23 aspen trees on it.

That's awesome brah! I think at some point we should have a MISC house and set it as family. No homo, then everyone can donate to it, build chit for it, etc.

I got my large farm and aqua farm last night.

Nathan52789
05-10-2014, 01:47 PM
Sap brahs just bought the Founders pack. Trying to download the game and keep getting error 1012 error in verification process. Anybody know how to fix?

Update: Apparently launcher doesn't like changing which drive the game is installed on. Just copied the folder from the C drive to D and its working now.

Rectify
05-11-2014, 08:16 AM
One of you brahs lose your pack while doing a banana traderun a few days ago? :D

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26946166/%28Temp%29/Loot2.png

Edit - Forum shrinks the pic, fuuu... http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26946166/%28Temp%29/Loot2.png

Podunks
05-11-2014, 11:57 AM
One of you brahs lose your pack while doing a banana traderun a few days ago? :D

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26946166/%28Temp%29/Loot2.png

Edit - Forum shrinks the pic, fuuu... http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26946166/%28Temp%29/Loot2.png

Hahaha nice!

Shaneomac0
05-11-2014, 03:03 PM
I saw in DVS guild chat that someone got killed 100 yards out from delivering their Banana pack.

If that was me i would have been like FUUUUUUUUUU

AXnyc
05-11-2014, 09:28 PM
one of you brahs lose your pack while doing a banana traderun a few days ago? :d

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26946166/%28temp%29/loot2.png

edit - forum shrinks the pic, fuuu... http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26946166/%28temp%29/loot2.png

thats me dude!!!! Thats my pack lawl.

ALSO why aren't you in our guild DVS? All misc brahs play there.

AXnyc
05-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Yo Podunks i got a new strategy got make about 40 gilda stars in about 35 min , or 60 gold. We need a merchant ship doe. Im gonna make one by the end of the week. We gotta pull resources. Can be extremely lucrative!!

everblue
05-11-2014, 09:55 PM
Yo Podunks i got a new strategy got make about 40 gilda stars in about 35 min , or 60 gold. We need a merchant ship doe. Im gonna make one by the end of the week. We gotta pull resources. Can be extremely lucrative!!

I want in on dis

GetTuned
05-12-2014, 02:27 AM
Been watching the streams for ArcheAge and this game just keeps getting better, only thing stopping me from purchasing the game is the fear of it dieing after a few months. How are the servers looking in terms of population?

Podunks
05-12-2014, 06:31 AM

You already know I am down. So Reanj has a merch ship, do we want another one? Or would it be better for me to have a farm house?

Rectify
05-12-2014, 06:56 AM
thats me dude!!!! Thats my pack lawl.

ALSO why aren't you in our guild DVS? All misc brahs play there.

Will get around to applying sometime. Not been super active in levelling, i'm in no real rush since it's alpha... hence why i'm still in my 20s. :D

Podunks
05-12-2014, 12:07 PM
Will get around to applying sometime. Not been super active in levelling, i'm in no real rush since it's alpha... hence why i'm still in my 20s. :D

Same here.

I actually got kicked out of DVS this morning for about 30mins before Logic sent me an invite back.

Basically I mentioned in Guild chat the fact that you can D/C your game with a pack on and people can't attack you, thus being able to save your pack if you are doing a solo banana run.

Sweets called me a "little b!tch", and I told him that his attitude makes me laugh. So he kicked me..... Obviously DVS has some super mature officers.

So I brought Logic into it and he brought in the DVS Founder and they reprimanded him, gave me mad props for taking it up the chain and not just hopping over to OT or something.

I hate when chit likes this happens, has me keeping a careful eye on DVS to see if I actually want to stay with them for launch.

Podunks
05-12-2014, 12:18 PM
The DVS officers are also talking about switching over to the beta when it releases in a few weeks and not playing the alpha anymore.

Shaneomac0
05-12-2014, 03:17 PM
The DVS officers are also talking about switching over to the beta when it releases in a few weeks and not playing the alpha anymore.

Srs? Why's that?

Also here comes a noob question, what is OT? All i see when people are up for trial the Jury is like "They were just killing OT so not guilty".

I'm half assuming it's a guild and their goal is to grief as much as possible?

Podunks
05-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Srs? Why's that?

Also here comes a noob question, what is OT? All i see when people are up for trial the Jury is like "They were just killing OT so not guilty".

I'm half assuming it's a guild and their goal is to grief as much as possible?

They want better farm land.

Oran'Thul, they are a guild lead by a streamer that gets freebies from the Devs for having the most viewers... They have over 2k members.... And they are a bunch of azzholes, griefing everyone.

Shaneomac0
05-12-2014, 03:37 PM
They want better farm land.

Ahh fairo, going to have to make sure i take annual leave for the head start to make sure i get prime farm lots, at the moment my farm is out in the middle of fkn nowhere.

Oran'Thul, they are a guild lead by a streamer that gets freebies from the Devs for having the most viewers... They have over 2k members.... And they are a bunch of azzholes, griefing everyone.

Phaggots, bet i'll run into them on my first banana trade run.

Podunks
05-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Ahh fairo, going to have to make sure i take annual leave for the head start to make sure i get prime farm lots, at the moment my farm is out in the middle of fkn nowhere.

Phaggots, bet i'll run into them on my first banana trade run.

Same here lmao! Aqua farm is in Vellenele which is nice, but large farm is in Perinoor Ruins... And it is always in a pvp conflict.

You doing it alone? If so, remember the D/C trick. Will help you out a lot.

Shaneomac0
05-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Same here lmao! Aqua farm is in Vellenele which is nice, but large farm is in Perinoor Ruins... And it is always in a pvp conflict.

You doing it alone? If so, remember the D/C trick. Will help you out a lot.

Yeah my small farm is in Arcum Iris right in the bottom left corner, haven't even got large farm yet, will probably have PVP troubles too.

Yeah unless DVS organize a banana run at the time i'm going to do it, it will just be me and my donkey.

With the D/C trick, just alt F4 if i see OT?

Podunks
05-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Yeah my small farm is in Arcum Iris right in the bottom left corner, haven't even got large farm yet, will probably have PVP troubles too.

Yeah unless DVS organize a banana run at the time i'm going to do it, it will just be me and my donkey.

With the D/C trick, just alt F4 if i see OT?

Yep, you become un-attackable.

Octopaws
05-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Yep, you become un-attackable.

switched up my large farm location i had placed it in the middle of black metal fellows........................................... ....

Rangerz91
05-12-2014, 10:47 PM
is the game in closed beta or what? Ill pay the 50 but I don't want to pay if I cant play :|

Podunks
05-12-2014, 11:40 PM
is the game in closed beta or what? Ill pay the 50 but I don't want to pay if I cant play :|

Closed Alpha, unless you pay $150, which is what we all paid.

switched up my large farm location i had placed it in the middle of black metal fellows........................................... ....

At the top of Peerinor Ruins?

What is your toons name?

Podunks
05-12-2014, 11:47 PM
A friends ship:
http://i.imgur.com/ik3fGrS.jpg

More candies:

http://i.imgur.com/ppQ6pxD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bnf7HOj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/h2RObTL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GECbPZI.jpg

Shaneomac0
05-13-2014, 04:44 AM
Did my first solo banana trade run tonight, got about half way and saw a Speed boat coming straight for me and thought it was over.

Ended up being a friendly level 50 who took me straight there and made sure i got to the guards, got my Large Scarecrow farm, now to find a place.

Podunks
05-13-2014, 07:37 AM
Did my first solo banana trade run tonight, got about half way and saw a Speed boat coming straight for me and thought it was over.

Ended up being a friendly level 50 who took me straight there and made sure i got to the guards, got my Large Scarecrow farm, now to find a place.

That is freaking awesome brah! What is your in-game name?

AXnyc
05-13-2014, 10:04 AM

I'm not too fond of their officers either especially sibuna and levexus. I think you can get a lot done in this game with only. 5-10 people I'd you work towards a common goal. Like me and my real life friend already got 2 farm houses with 6 farms between us and 2 more on my other account. We can pretty much get enough farms abd income coming in ro build a merchant ship in half a day from scratch. Take a few more people and we could get tractors submarine etc.

Me and reanjah did 22 pack runs. Yesterday from vilannel to solis which was successful.

AXnyc
05-13-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm not too fond of their officers either especially sibuna and levexus. I think you can get a lot done in this game with only. 5-10 people I'd you work towards a common goal. Like me and my real life friend already got 2 farm houses with 6 farms between us and 2 more on my other account. We can pretty much get enough farms abd income coming in ro build a merchant ship in half a day from scratch. Take a few more people and we could get tractors submarine etc.

Me and reanjah did 22 pack runs. Yesterday from vilannel to solis which was successful.

Thinking about starting my own guild for release which will be small and very selective. I feel like you'll get more done with 10-20 people than donating your resources to ass hole like sibuna and never getting **** back when you get lost in 500 other members.

Rectify
05-13-2014, 10:15 AM

I kind of wish they would put a cap on how big guilds can be, because you're right, you could get pretty much anything except a castle seige done with a moderately sized group (up to ~50?).

Instead you have those phaggot streamer guilds with 1000+ members, yet castle seiges are locked to 100 v 100 from what i've read. So there shouldn't be a need for more than 200 in a guild, imo. I always enjoyed smaller groups where you'd know everyone and could be on Teamspeak chatting chit to each other and having a lel. 100-1000 people on comms talking while playing casually doesn't work, only time it might is when it's an event where the leader mutes pretty much everyone else (EG - a seige, that's it).

Instead you have these streamer guilds running around, where pretty much nobody knows each other, but they will all gank everybody else just because they share the same tag. Das not it mane, it's not what a "guild" is about. It basically just ends up as an unofficial player-made faction. I miss L2 where they had a cap on guilds and the only way to have a bigger influence was through the alliances feature, since alliances are naturally shakier than guilds since people can and will piss each other off. More opportunities drama, more random wars, more fun.

Looking forward to more servers so i can hop in one absent of streamer-fanboys.

Harrock
05-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Stopped playing about 3-4 days ago. Not real impressed with DVS and agree with a lot of what has been said in the last couple of pages. Would rather work with a smaller group of players and keep it around 50-100 members. Too many wierd douches in that DVS guild.

Podunks
05-13-2014, 11:36 AM
Stopped playing about 3-4 days ago. Not real impressed with DVS and agree with a lot of what has been said in the last couple of pages. Would rather work with a smaller group of players and keep it around 50-100 members. Too many wierd douches in that DVS guild.

Thinking about starting my own guild for release which will be small and very selective. I feel like you'll get more done with 10-20 people than donating your resources to ass hole like sibuna and never getting **** back when you get lost in 500 other members.

Well, I have a few really good friends in Transcendence, they have the farms around me too. And 2 of my buddies left DVS for them. They are at 24 members yet have 4 houses, 2 merchant ships 2 galleons, about to have a tractor and a fishing boat.

I spent all of yesterday in TS with them and they are like a big family. Was really nice.

I just can't get over DVS and the officers, they basically just made the level 50s officers and that is it. Plus Logic doesnt actually do anything and there is no structure or organization. Its like a mass cluster with a common tag.

Podunks
05-13-2014, 11:50 AM
Yeah, I think I am going to switch over to Transcendence. They are more like a big family who all donate to each other to help. And they have a bad ass trade run figured out... I will have to tell you about it on TS. That ship with the MURICA sails is one of theirs haha.

IT was Pewpewmcgoo and Ariendan that left DVS for them after just a couple of hours farming near them.

Btw how many stars/gold did you get per pack last night?

Harrock
05-13-2014, 01:02 PM
Let me know how it goes with them, i won't really be playing much until release--dont want to burn myself out on it.

Octopaws
05-13-2014, 02:06 PM
Closed Alpha, unless you pay $150, which is what we all paid.

At the top of Peerinor Ruins?

What is your toons name?

Feels. Let me know how the other guild goes and might switch too. But now i had move my farm in windscour surrounded by fellow DVS LOL

Shaneomac0
05-13-2014, 02:19 PM
That is freaking awesome brah! What is your in-game name?

In-game name is Cleaneating, level 23 atm.

Podunks
05-13-2014, 02:40 PM
Feels. Let me know how the other guild goes and might switch too. But now i had move my farm in windscour surrounded by fellow DVS LOL
There are DVS up near my farm too. Erainai, Heartbeat, Corky, etc. And then a bunch of Transcendance fellows. We camp the chit out of the Black metal kids and steal their building packs haha.

Let me know how it goes with them, i won't really be playing much until release--dont want to burn myself out on it.
I am worried about burning myself out as well. I may stop playing soon to keep that from happening as well.

In-game name is Cleaneating, level 23 atm.

Nice, I will add you as a friend.

AXnyc
05-13-2014, 04:14 PM
Yeah, I think I am going to switch over to Transcendence. They are more like a big family who all donate to each other to help. And they have a bad ass trade run figured out... I will have to tell you about it on TS. That ship with the MURICA sails is one of theirs haha.

IT was Pewpewmcgoo and Ariendan that left DVS for them after just a couple of hours farming near them.

Btw how many stars/gold did you get per pack last night?

Can I join them. Got 6 farms and 2 farm houses. Can make another galleon or whatever if need be!!!

I got 2 guilda stars per pack so 44 per merchant ship. Biggest pain is loading it. It was only 2 of us though.

This thread also russled my jimmies.

...nm...can't post a link but basically topic on dvs forum how to scam people out of money and everybody was for it.

Podunks
05-13-2014, 06:52 PM
Can I join them. Got 6 farms and 2 farm houses. Can make another galleon or whatever if need be!!!

I got 2 guilda stars per pack so 44 per merchant ship. Biggest pain is loading it. It was only 2 of us though.

This thread also russled my jimmies.

...nm...can't post a link but basically topic on dvs forum how to scam people out of money and everybody was for it.

Is it the one I posted in? That chit pisses me off... They are all for scamming people, but exploits are out of the questions.

AXnyc
05-13-2014, 07:10 PM
Is it the one I posted in? That chit pisses me off... They are all for scamming people, but exploits are out of the questions.

Yea that exact one... So how do i get into this new guild or check them out?

Podunks
05-13-2014, 07:47 PM
Yea that exact one... So how do i get into this new guild or check them out?

Was the guy with your trade ship from the MISC? Reinj

I want to bring over the good people and our MISC brahs. I really do not see any use in being in DVS right now. Do you see any benefit? None of them are doing runs, and most of the people in the guild now that are active are new and not doing anything cool.

The Transcend guys are pooling their resources for the 150 star house that someone is building right now. Its legit, plus they have all of the regal work benches, etc.

crsarellano
05-13-2014, 08:02 PM
****ing DVS is a bunch of betas. Gets mad cuz i use the word ****. lmfao. beta

crsarellano
05-13-2014, 08:04 PM
somone aware me on the config theyre using for this game to optimize it better. running SLI 780 TI SU's with a i5 2500k and only getting like 30-50 fps on 1440p. ****in pathetic.

Shaneomac0
05-13-2014, 08:31 PM
somone aware me on the config theyre using for this game to optimize it better. running SLI 780 TI SU's with a i5 2500k and only getting like 30-50 fps on 1440p. ****in pathetic.

This is the config file i'm using at the moment, noticed a difference straight away (srs).

Edit the config file in .\My Documents\ArcheAge\system.cfg

Paste it under the current text.

---------------------
-- Custom Settings
-- CVar Details @ http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CRYAUTOGEN/Home
---------------------

-- Tests
r_Scissor = 1
r_SilhouettePOM = 1

-- Render Sharpening
r_Sharpening = 0.25

-- Color Grading
r_ColorGrading = 1

-- Global Illumination
e_GI = 1

-- Lighting
r_FullDeferredShading = 2 -- Set me to 1 if you have a weaker system
r_DeferredShadingSSS = 1

-- Screen Space Reflections
r_SSReflections = 4

-- Fog
r_FogShadows = 1
r_fogShadowsWater = 1

-- Shadows
e_ShadowsMaxTexRes = 4096
e_ShadowsResScale = 40
e_ShadowsPoolSize = 4096
r_ShadowsPCFiltering = 1
e_ShadowsOnWater = 1
e_ShadowsSlopeBiasHQ = 1
e_ShadowsConstBiasHQ = 1
e_ShadowsCastViewDistRatio = 800
e_ShadowsCastViewDistRatioLights = 800
--r_ShadowGenGS = 1 -- ENABLE ONLY IF YOU HAVE DX11
--e_VolObjShadowStrength = 1

-- Sky
e_SkyBox = 1
e_SkyQuality = 2

-- SSAO / SSDO
r_ssao = 0
r_ssdo = 2

-- Draw Distance ( Disabled for now, draw distances for players and objects seem to be hardlocked )
e_MaxViewDistance = 2500
--e_ViewDistRatio = 2000
--e_ViewDistRatioDetail = 2000
--e_ViewDistRatioCustom = 2000
--e_ViewDistRatioPortals = 2000
--e_ViewDistRatioVegetation = 2000
--e_ViewDistRatioVegetation = 200
--e_ViewDistRatioDetail = 800
--e_ViewDistMin = 2000
--e_ViewDistCompMaxSize = 2000

-- Merged Meshes (aka Flora)
e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist = 32.0 -- Should be safe to set this value up to 96.0
e_MergedMeshesViewDistRatio = 100

-- HDR
r_HDRBrightLevel = 1.0
r_HDRBloomRatio = 0.15

-- Level of Detail
e_LodMax = 3
e_LodMin = 0

-- Terrain
r_TerrainAO = 7
e_TerrainTextureLodRatio = 800
e_TerrainLodRatio = 800

-- Particles
e_ParticlesSortQuality = 2 -- HQ Sorting
r_ParticlesSoftIsec = 2
r_ParticlesRefraction = 1
r_ParticlesTessellation = 1
e_ParticlesForceSoftParticles = 1
e_ParticlesObjectCollisions = 2
e_ParticlesMotionBlur = 2
e_ParticlesShadows = 2 -- Forced
e_ParticlesLights = 1
e_ParticlesGI = 2
e_ParticlesDiffCM = 1
e_ParticlesAnimBlend = 2

-- Water
r_WaterReflectionsQuality = 3
r_WaterVolumeCaustics = 1
r_WaterCausticsDeferred = 2

-- DOF
r_DepthOfField = 2
r_DepthOfFieldBokeh = 3

-- Refraction
r_Refraction = 1

-- Screen Space Indirect illumination (Does this work on AA's build?)
r_SSII = 1

-- Sun Shafts
r_sunshafts = 1

-- Light Beams
r_Beams = 1 -- (3 default)

-- Engine Tesselation
e_Tessellation = 1

-- Clouds
e_Clouds = 1
e_ShadowsClouds = 1

-- Wind
e_Wind = 1
e_WindAreas = 1
e_WindBendingDistRatio = 800

-- Weather
r_Rain = 2

-- Vegetation
e_Vegetation = 1
e_VegetationAlignToTerrainAmount = 1
e_VegetationSphericalSkinning = 1
e_ProcVegetation = 1
--e_ProcVegetationMaxObjectsInChunk = 200
--e_ProcVegetationMaxViewDistance = 1200

-- Character Animation
ca_thread = 1
ca_cloth_air_resistance = 1
ca_ApplyJointVelocitiesMode = 1
ca_eyes_procedural = 1
ca_UseLookIK = 1
ca_useADIKTargets = 1
ca_UseAimIK = 1
ca_LockFeetWithIK = 1

-- Sound
s_HDR = 1
s_HRTF_DSP = 0
s_ReverbDynamic = 1

crsarellano
05-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Nice thanks bro gettin like 90-140 fps now lol

crsarellano
05-13-2014, 08:49 PM
why do i feel weak... jus killed this askira cat thing took me like 2-3 minutes of kiting. some dude just 5 shot it 1 lvl above me.

http://i.imgur.com/2bn6ZXW.jpg

Podunks
05-14-2014, 11:30 AM
why do i feel weak... jus killed this askira cat thing took me like 2-3 minutes of kiting. some dude just 5 shot it 1 lvl above me.

http://i.imgur.com/2bn6ZXW.jpg

No idea man, what build was he?

Rangerz91
05-14-2014, 02:19 PM
I guess I'm going to be building a master race computer in the mean time. This game looks so damn fun

Armybrah74
05-14-2014, 03:53 PM
So are they going to have dungeons or raids? Stuff like that, where lore is involved as a group activity. Boss battles that require strats and what not?

Podunks
05-14-2014, 08:09 PM
They already have bosses, and dungeons. But nothing in the game is instanced. So it isnt a closed dungeon set up.

Shaneomac0
05-14-2014, 09:20 PM
Haven't been on in a few days, poor cows be hungry

Podunks
05-14-2014, 09:41 PM
Haven't been on in a few days, poor cows be hungry

Hopefully they aren't sick brah.

Shaneomac0
05-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Hopefully they aren't sick brah.

True that, if they are i'll just hack em up and raise new ones lol, only have 2 of them.

Podunks
05-15-2014, 12:14 AM
Some goodies from the game today haha:

http://i.imgur.com/gO3y1p6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iGVsUBe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dXCiNXo.jpg

Podunks
05-15-2014, 12:25 AM
And... NOT GUILTY!

http://i.imgur.com/oTO30t1.jpg

Shaneomac0
05-15-2014, 02:03 AM
Lol'd at not guilty, brb i'm a goody goody in-game.

Time to start uprooting

Podunks
05-15-2014, 02:36 AM
Lol'd at not guilty, brb i'm a goody goody in-game.

Time to start uprooting

I just fed them some story about helping my friend chop down his tree farm when it was discovered, and how I plead the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and turkey sandwich, which is why I killed a turkey for its breast meat.