PDA

View Full Version : If you have a Second Life account or are willing to make one for reps, plz enter 7.2k

Stormtron
04-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Hey everybody,

I am in an Honors Colloquium class that has been using the game world Second Life as our place of meeting.

On Thursday I need to give a presentation on my interpretation of "what is reality." I will be talking about how people, without even knowing it live a "Second Life" through the many different Social Media platforms.

One of the parts for the grade is attracting an audience. Since I don't particularly like interacting in Second Life, I figured I could get the help of some miscers.

It is free to startup an account and character, so the only thing you need to spend is the time. I would like to get 5 Miscers minimum, but only up to 10 at maximum. I will rep anyone willing to help.

Just post in here if you are willing to help and I will PM details to you

please, please behave as this is 50% of my grade. The presentation is 10 minutes long at maximum, hell you can even mute it if you'd like I just need you present.

Thanks

Freek314
04-29-2014, 11:19 AM
I don't mind helping out as long as the signup isn't too invasive about information...

SofaKingSlow
04-29-2014, 11:38 AM
What time is this presentation? If it's outside of typical work hours, I might be able to log into my old troll account...if I can remember the pw....on your behalf OP.

Stormtron
04-29-2014, 04:19 PM
What time is this presentation? If it's outside of typical work hours, I might be able to log into my old troll account...if I can remember the pw....on your behalf OP.

around 3:40-3:45 is when it should start

Otaman
04-29-2014, 06:38 PM
Hey everybody,

I am in an Honors Colloquium class that has been using the game world Second Life as our place of meeting.

On Thursday I need to give a presentation on my interpretation of "what is reality." I will be talking about how people, without even knowing it live a "Second Life" through the many different Social Media platforms.

One of the parts for the grade is attracting an audience. Since I don't particularly like interacting in Second Life, I figured I could get the help of some miscers.

It is free to startup an account and character, so the only thing you need to spend is the time. I would like to get 5 Miscers minimum, but only up to 10 at maximum. I will rep anyone willing to help.

Just post in here if you are willing to help and I will PM details to you

please, please behave as this is 50% of my grade. The presentation is 10 minutes long at maximum, hell you can even mute it if you'd like I just need you present.

Thanks

lol good luck with that

Backslash28
04-29-2014, 07:30 PM
This is a Warning to everyone. This game is a cancer, it will chew you up and spit you out. I played this in my past, all that this game has to offer is a mass of failures in the world that have group together to create a pustule known as Second Life. People on there are animals the only thing they enjoy is to **** with peoples heads.