PDA

View Full Version : Need help with CS source

juiceboxx03
04-28-2014, 03:16 PM
At my friend's house I was playing on a 24/7 office deathmatch. I downloaded CS source on steam on my PC for the first time, trying to find that same server and I can't. Only servers titled "Counter-Strike: Source" come up. Then when I type 24/7 office I can't find it, will rep for help

Vagitarian
04-28-2014, 03:18 PM
Right click on Steam, click Servers, click the tab that says History.

If that doesn't show it then type cs_office under the map field and sort by name, then see if you can find a server with 24/7 Office Deathmatch in the name.

Nakmuay87
04-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Open up console in CS, get the IP from your friend for the server, type connect ip you will get in, bit of a nightmare but will work

juiceboxx03
04-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Right click on Steam, click Servers, click the tab that says History.

If that doesn't show it then type cs_office under the map field and sort by name, then see if you can find a server with 24/7 Office Deathmatch in the name.

Open up console in CS, get the IP from your friend for the server, type connect ip you will get in, bit of a nightmare but will work

Thanks guys, will rep both of you but I can't try it now as I'm about to leave. I will try it later on tonight and report back if I get in. I'll link the server I was trying to get into. Also it was at my friend's house, I'm at my house now on my own account so I can't use history

http://hellsgamers.com/servers.html/_/hg-247-office-deathmatch-hellsgamerscom-gameme-r20

I did try to find a place to put the IP but I couldn't, in a rush to get to class, so I will try this again later

canconfirm
04-28-2014, 06:08 PM
Thanks guys, will rep both of you but I can't try it now as I'm about to leave. I will try it later on tonight and report back if I get in. I'll link the server I was trying to get into. Also it was at my friend's house, I'm at my house now on my own account so I can't use history

http://hellsgamers.com/servers.html/_/hg-247-office-deathmatch-hellsgamerscom-gameme-r20

I did try to find a place to put the IP but I couldn't, in a rush to get to class, so I will try this again later

Also when you are in the server screen, right click on it and click Add Server or IP or whatever it is, and copy paste the IP of server in, favourite it, just keep refreshing until it pops up, or click ~ (Make sure developers console is enabled in options) and go connect input server ip here