PDA

View Full Version : How many of you PC only phaggots are buying a console for Destiny?

tdnick
04-28-2014, 12:31 PM
LeDaevD7cEo

Jokes on you if you're not

The good news is the Xbone will probably be at like $300 by launch of this game since no one wants one

Comstarr
04-28-2014, 12:32 PM
Honestly game looks lame as fuk, Bungie dun goofed making it a Halo clone.

tdnick
04-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Honestly game looks lame as fuk, Bungie dun goofed making it a Halo clone.

First confirmed potato

LaurenceW
04-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Looks pretty meh, will buy an Xbox One for the next gears game

Msaki75
04-28-2014, 12:41 PM
Looks pretty meh, will buy an Xbox One for the next gears game

Speaking of meh

Treeling
04-28-2014, 12:42 PM
the game is coming out on pc too. recently announced.

and i don't see whats so good about it. just looks like another average fps that isn't cod like crysis/farcry.

RandyMcNab
04-28-2014, 12:45 PM
Even that feminazi kunt at sh*taku said it's boring
http://kotaku.com/i-played-45-minutes-of-destiny-and-it-was-kind-of-bori-1568127899

tdnick
04-28-2014, 12:47 PM

and i don't see whats so good about it. just looks like another average fps that isn't cod like crysis/farcry.

Pls go. It's gonna release on PC the same time Red Dead Redemption is

LaurenceW
04-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Speaking of meh

It's all personal preference, but to me that game looks like utter turd

freeburn
04-28-2014, 12:54 PM
All my friends made the switch to pc so I'll be skipping this one for now. Not going to buy a mp game without friends to play with

lsiberian
04-28-2014, 01:07 PM
Not sure how this game is groundbreaking OP please explain?

Vagitarian
04-28-2014, 01:19 PM

That was a shady and not really legitimate "source" though.

And yeah, an FPS designed for today's console market, phucking yawn

Comstarr
04-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Not sure how this game is groundbreaking OP please explain?

It's not. It's another FPS cash cow cookie cutter game.

Wouldn't even buy it if it was $20, game just looks so dull.

tdnick
04-28-2014, 01:22 PM
ITT: PC phaggots are mad it's not coming to PC and will continue to wait for Oculus Rift, Star Citizen, GTA V, etc.

Comstarr
04-28-2014, 01:28 PM
ITT: PC phaggots are mad it's not coming to PC and will continue to wait for Oculus Rift, Star Citizen, GTA V, etc.

Personally, I have every system including a decent PC, it has nothing to do with what console it's on I could care less, the game just looks absolutely awful. If you're excited for the game, good for you - go shell out $60 and have fun. I just prefer less cookie cutter games and I'll be playing the GOAT Counter-Strike while I wait for Wolfenstein to come out.

tdnick
04-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Personally, I have every system including a decent PC, it has nothing to do with what console it's on I could care less, the game just looks absolutely awful. If you're excited for the game, good for you - go shell out $60 and have fun. I just prefer less cookie cutter games and I'll be playing the GOAT Counter-Strike while I wait for Wolfenstein to come out.

You know there's no multiplayer for Wolfenstein right? It's not like the old ones

InstantLoser
04-28-2014, 01:37 PM

Couldn't care less if this game makes it to PC or not. But yes, I'm still waiting for Star Citizen. :D

Comstarr
04-28-2014, 01:38 PM
You know there's no multiplayer for Wolfenstein right? It's not like the old ones

Aw fuk bye :( Eh, the game still seems worth it imo - at least from what I've seen so far. The trailers look amazing.

tdnick
04-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Aw fuk bye :( Eh, the game still seems worth it imo - at least from what I've seen so far. The trailers look amazing.

It's another FPS cash cow cookie cutter game.

Vagitarian
04-28-2014, 01:47 PM
It's another FPS cash cow cookie cutter game.

I know you're just mocking him by copy pasting what he said...but for real though, that is an accurate statement of the latest Wolf game.

Comstarr
04-28-2014, 02:02 PM
I know you're just mocking him by copy pasting what he said...but for real though, that is an accurate statement of the latest Wolf game.

I mean realistically, Destiny is an exact carbon copy of Halo. Nothing really unique it has to offer, basically going to appeal to the CoD/Halo fanboy market but to anyone who plays real FPS games - it's clear how bad it's going to be.

xmikeman
04-28-2014, 02:21 PM
I mean realistically, Destiny is an exact carbon copy of Halo. Nothing really unique it has to offer, basically going to appeal to the CoD/Halo fanboy market but to anyone who plays real FPS games - it's clear how bad it's going to be.

It's ironic because the new Wolfenstein looks to fit into the exact type of games you're ragging on. It appears to be a linear single-player FPS lacking replay value.

Destiny looks more like a Borderlands type game than a CoD/Halo game. Did you actually watch any of the trailers? The levels and loot look interesting. I doubt it'll be groundbreaking, but it'll definitely be worth $60 dollars to explore such a good-looking world that's hopefully filled with weapons and customization objects.

tdnick
04-28-2014, 02:23 PM

Notsureifsrs. Wolfenstein looks awful and it will probably be the last one ever made

RandyMcNab
04-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Notsureifsrs. Wolfenstein looks awful and it will probably be the last one ever made

Wish I could disagree but it's hard to, I know wolf is a throwback to 90's style but it does look far too linear for this day and age sadly.

I was thinking go buying a ps4 for killzone but refuse to until they incorporate a media server, still using my ps3 just for streaming

samir316
04-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Have a Ps3 but honestly not sure if this may be my last console. Stuck a PC under my TV.

HarpoonBrah
04-28-2014, 02:48 PM
HNNGGG can't wait for multiplayer gameplay

I don't see why anyone would buy Halo 5 since this is pretty much a fresher, better version of Halo

freeburn
04-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Destiny should still be infinitely better then wolfenstein. That game will be a decent campaign then a trade in. Destiny supposed to be like halo but rpgfps style I thought? I mean the halo games are incredible so I don't think it will be a bad game by any means.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it looks like they just changed the skins and looks of halo characters and put them in destiny. If it's supposed to be in the same universe I get it... Otherwise just seems like lazy design... Similar to how alot of titanfall movements seem right out of cod.

Vagitarian
04-28-2014, 03:20 PM

It looks more like Borderlands with a different coat of paint to me.

LaurenceW
04-28-2014, 03:25 PM
It looks more like Borderlands with a different coat of paint to me.

It's like Borderlands with Halo shooting mechanics and guns

MajesticLion
04-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Strong invented-out-of-nothing premise.

rmwing
04-28-2014, 03:35 PM
Doesn't get hype behind this game crew

PHZA
04-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Bungie haven't made a great game since halo 2. And now they have iron sight aiming and a bunch of other features from chity modern fps. Almost zero chance that this will be good.