PDA

View Full Version : Wildstar Misc PVP Guild Recruitment

ajctennis
04-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Hey guys, I've been playing the beta and this weekend after playing alot of the classes Id have to say the game has really grown on me. They've made some changes and the combat is really reactive and fluid. The game is basically WoW 1.5. A lot more action based, faster reaction and combat. It has the BGS, arena, something called Warplots ( a 40 vs 40 battleground where you design your base and go against other guilds warplots, as well as sweet dungeons and raids. Also the bosses you kill in pve you can put into your warplot to defend. A lot of customization. The leveling is pretty standard mmo quests which I dont find to be enjoyable. Instead I was thinking of getting some miscers to only pvp and dungeon Lvl 6(when you can hop into dungeons) to 50. We could chill out in teamspeak or vent and just dominate scrubs in Wataliki Temple ( First BG you can enter and is basically warsong gulch capture the flag with a twist). Also they have made lvling through battlegrounds extremely viable so you dont have to do quests if you dont want to.

I'm not trying to recruit for a hardcore really nerdy guild. Just a chill and pvp maybe do some dungeons and chill out as we troll and just dominate scrubs. I'm leaning towards exiles as I like 3/4 of the races. The Dominion was looking good but then I played the Mecharri and they are freakishly tall. The Draken are sick but they can only be 3/6 classes. Aurin/Mordesh/Granok is where its at.

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtdtwQrEfA A PVP video of Stalker low lvl pvp. Also has videos of other classes so you can get a feel for the game.

A Raid : *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUUP0TyfdJo actually pretty funny

If you are interested there is a beta next weekend and I can probably get people into it or find some codes hopefully.

iheartmoms
05-20-2014, 02:35 PM
BUMP , any brahs getting this?

Jon85
05-20-2014, 05:15 PM
Already preorderd, can't wait. Rolling an exile stalker on a pvp server, I'll let you know which one when they announce the server names

iheartmoms
05-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Already preorderd, can't wait. Rolling an exile stalker on a pvp server, I'll let you know which one when they announce the server namesSexy. Let's all get on the same server and start a guild to face roll everybody

iheartmoms
05-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Bump: rolled a warrior on the realm Pergo (PvP), Exile Faction. Add me: TankBrah

das it mane

Sh1f7
05-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Looking into this game vs Archeage.

Im mainly a PvPer so how does this game stand up next to WoW and/or Archeage?

Also is it worth it to get the Deluxe addition?

OriginalDom
05-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Faurk bros I havnt got cable Internet in my new place yet. When I do though I am 110% getting in on this guild of misfit sick khunts

Subbed

iheartmoms
05-21-2014, 06:15 PM
Looking into this game vs Archeage.

Im mainly a PvPer so how does this game stand up next to WoW and/or Archeage?

Also is it worth it to get the Deluxe addition?Can't speak for Archeage PVP as I haven't looked into it, but Wildstar is coming out now and the PVP looks fuarkin sweet. Similar mechanics to GW2 in terms of movement.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/wildstar-na/

Use coupon code 'FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY' to get 20% off, making it $48 for the standard edition. Servers are actually up now as we speak (think it's some test thing but they are up)

Sh1f7
05-21-2014, 06:22 PM
Can't speak for Archeage PVP as I haven't looked into it, but Wildstar is coming out now and the PVP looks fuarkin sweet. Similar mechanics to GW2 in terms of movement.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/wildstar-na/

Use coupon code 'FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY' to get 20% off, making it $48 for the standard edition. Servers are actually up now as we speak (think it's some test thing but they are up)

There are healers no?

Healing as always been my favorite thing since Vanilla WoW.

Also if i preorder now can i play??

Soonerjohn
05-21-2014, 07:11 PM
There are healers no?

Also if i preorder now can i play??

There is, but it is action based healing. Completely different style that what you had in WoW.

dcbone30
05-21-2014, 07:18 PM
Like GW2 healing? There's no holy trinity and it's a zergfest?

iheartmoms
05-21-2014, 07:20 PM
There are healers no?

Also if i preorder now can i play??Yes dedicated healers, some of the classes can also heal.

The servers are on and off for the next week as it's not officially out. However it's "officially" released on the 31st of this month. (pre order gets you in 3 days early)

Like GW2 healing? There's no holy trinity and it's a zergfest?

GW2 healing lul (blast water congrats enjoy ur chit heals) From what I see in WS it's more direct healing. However, some of the other classes can also take on a healing role, you don't have to just role a healer to heal.: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/11/which-wildstar-class-is-right-for-you or something idk wtf im talking about

Sh1f7
05-21-2014, 07:25 PM
Yes dedicated healers, some of the classes can also heal.

The servers are on and off for the next week as it's not officially out. However it's "officially" released on the 31st of this month. (pre order gets you in 3 days early)

GW2 healing lul (blast water congrats enjoy ur chit heals) From what I see in WS it's more direct healing. However, some of the other classes can also take on a healing role, you don't have to just role a healer to heal.: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/11/which-wildstar-class-is-right-for-you or something idk wtf im talking about

How many bros do we have that play this game?

Im really interested in a new MMO.

iheartmoms
05-21-2014, 07:34 PM
How many bros do we have that play this game?

Im really interested in a new MMO.Looks like 4/5 according to this thread, I'm sure a ton more will get it as we get closer to release. Thinking we should create a new thread with server/faction info if the brah who started this thread doesn't come back.

Heard that.

angelfire2005
05-21-2014, 07:35 PM
in on this. will be playing an exile medic on whatever server the misc decides to roll on

Sh1f7
05-21-2014, 07:45 PM
in on this. will be playing an exile medic on whatever server the misc decides to roll on

Healing brah.

Only way to go.

I think im going to pull the trigger and get this game.

Is anyone in a guild atm?

iheartmoms
05-21-2014, 07:50 PM
Healing brah.

Only way to go.

I think im going to pull the trigger and get this game.

Is anyone in a guild atm?

Do it. Get your sickening name registered early.

Do your character on:

Server: Pergo (PvP)

Faction: Exile

Sh1f7
05-21-2014, 11:12 PM
Can you level up by battlegrounds?

I plan on doing ONLY PvP, is that viable??

Like WoW there is specific PvP gear, is it the same here?

Dave P
05-21-2014, 11:15 PM
Dont think so.

Pre-Ordered, going to be rolling with some of my boys. Watching some of the raid video's kind sucked me in. Not a fan of cartoony graphics but honestly I'd play a game with 1993 graphics at this point if it were just designed properly.

Warplots look pretty game-changing...40v40 instanced PvP where your guild can design its plot and go up against another designed plot is crazy sounding.

Sh1f7
05-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Dont think so.

Pre-Ordered, going to be rolling with some of my boys. Watching some of the raid video's kind sucked me in. Not a fan of cartoony graphics but honestly I'd play a game with 1993 graphics at this point if it were just designed properly.

Warplots look pretty game-changing...40v40 instanced PvP where your guild can design its plot and go up against another designed plot is crazy sounding.

How many bros you got?

Dave P
05-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Like 10-15 of us moving over from ESO together. Got our little elitist prick crew.

We'll see the final headcount when it launches.

I'm leaving for Russia for 10 days so i'll be out of town the first week the game is out, we'll see what the situation is when I get back.

Jon85
05-25-2014, 11:07 PM
Can you level up by battlegrounds?

I plan on doing ONLY PvP, is that viable??

Like WoW there is specific PvP gear, is it the same here?

Yes but i think the best gear will be in rated war plots, arenas and 40 man raids

Cchrisrun
06-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Do it. Get your sickening name registered early.

Do your character on:

Server: Pergo (PvP)

Faction: Exile

You still rolling here?