PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Maker Grill

bodyhard
04-27-2014, 04:43 AM
They opened a new one close to my wife's office. The food and shakes there are awesome. Have any of you ever eaten there?

Oceanside
04-27-2014, 07:24 AM
did I ever tell ya about the time the big wigs at Muscle Maker Grill called my agent and wanted to take my picture and use it on their advertizing billboards up and down the east coast ?

they wanted me to shave my back, I told them to go to hell !

doughnutgut
04-27-2014, 08:56 AM
Thought this thread was about a new George Foreman.

Oh well. I can dream.

Brackneyc
04-27-2014, 09:51 AM
did I ever tell ya about the time the big wigs at Muscle Maker Grill called my agent and wanted to take my picture and use it on their advertizing billboards up and down the east coast ?

they wanted me to shave my back, I told them to go to hell !

I get lots of calls like that. I refuse to check the last box, giving them permission to use my photo as a "before" picture.

quicksand jesus
04-27-2014, 11:13 AM
They opened a new one close to my wife's office. The food and shakes there are awesome. Have any of you ever eaten there?

Didn't like the food there at all and don't like shakes anywhere... but hey, to each his own.

bodyhard
04-27-2014, 06:51 PM
LOL No love for the place huh???

Well that will be my new eating place for sure :D

pharmamarketer
04-27-2014, 06:56 PM
I eat there once a week. Try the turkey chili. I love that place.

so-tex
04-27-2014, 07:00 PM
they wanted me to shave my butthole, I told them to go to hell !

Well that will be my new eating place for sure :DIf establishments like these want to shave Oceanside's butthole, I would have 2nd thoughts.

Fishman15
04-27-2014, 07:04 PM

Well that will be my new eating place for sure :D

I Have not seen one out west here in the Seattle area BH. Sounds good though...do they serve fiber as an appetizer? I think I'm going to need it...ufta lol

bodyhard
04-27-2014, 07:13 PM
I eat there once a week. Try the turkey chili. I love that place.

SO far I have been eating their wraps and pasta as a side dish with a chocolate peanut butter protein shake. F'ckign awesome!

If establishments like these want to shave Oceanside's butthole, I would have 2nd thoughts.

LMFAO!!

I Have not seen one out west here in the Seattle area BH. Sounds good though...do they serve fiber as an appetizer? I think I'm going to need it...ufta lol

I have no idea LOL I will check next time I go :D