PDA

View Full Version : Looky here boys ..we got ourselfs another Marge Schott !

Oceanside
04-26-2014, 05:14 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/04/26/clippers-owner-donald-sterling-tells-girlfriend-not-to-bring-black-people-to-games-disses-magic-johnson/

and we might see the Clippers refuse to take the floor leading a series 2-1.....

I'm thinking this could be a HUGE story in the next couple days if the boycott this clown :)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

x-trainer ben
04-26-2014, 05:24 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/04/26/clippers-owner-donald-sterling-tells-girlfriend-not-to-bring-black-people-to-games-disses-magic-johnson/

and we might see the Clippers refuse to take the floor leading a series 2-1.....

I'm thinking this could be a HUGE story in the next couple days if the boycott this clown :)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

Your right! How can you say the things in the recording "associate with them" and the league is 70% black, and your gf is 50% black? Dude is in for a chitstorm!!

Oceanside
04-26-2014, 05:28 PM
Your right! How can you say the things in the recording "associate with them" and the league is 70% black, and your gf is 50% black? Dude is in for a chitstorm!!

gonna go out on a limb and speculate that maybe a little alcohol was involved here :)

Bando
04-26-2014, 05:33 PM
I have nothing to contribute, just wanted to get in early on the 2nd thread that OS has OP'd in his 27 years on this forum.

so-tex
04-26-2014, 05:34 PM
gonna go out on a limb and speculate that maybe a little alcohol was involved here :)Alcohol or not, the guy showed his true colors. Inexcusable if this is true.

x-trainer ben
04-26-2014, 05:38 PM
gonna go out on a limb and speculate that maybe a little alcohol was involved here :)

My take is that at 80 and rich, he thinks he is g.o.d and can do no wrong.

Oceanside
04-26-2014, 05:42 PM
with a 2-1 lead on the warriors I'm hoping they do stage a boycott...

kind of wanted to see Golden state go deep into the playoffs anyways :)

x-trainer ben
04-26-2014, 05:43 PM
with a 2-1 lead on the warriors I'm hoping they do stage a boycott...

kind of wanted to see Golden state go deep into the playoffs anyways :)

Can you imagine the kind of discussions that would create for news/sports/and Sunday morning shows? That would be amazing.

cowboybiker
04-26-2014, 05:49 PM
In on Oceansides second thread ever.

He's growing up so fast.

Oceanside
04-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Quality over quantity every time...

p.s. I said "titty" !

Jtbny
04-26-2014, 06:14 PM
Is it safe to say he's "mutt"?

:D

so-tex
04-26-2014, 06:16 PM
Is it safe to say he's "mutt"?

:DAbsolutely.

Bando
04-26-2014, 06:20 PM

I agree !

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/09/11/11107221/profilepic/keSqPTABfbYwTMdOnZCPlCosUVzXWOwvfopV.jpg

latebloomingmom
04-26-2014, 07:20 PM
well now I see Jim, bodyhard,
bando, Os and whose that tall guy on right?

cowboybiker
04-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Now neg me!

GuyJin
04-26-2014, 08:25 PM
Now neg me!
---

Jes' waitin' fer the right time, Angus.:D

And the owner is a turd. End thread...

Oh wait, OS is a mutt.:)

so-tex
04-26-2014, 08:33 PM
I agree !

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/09/11/11107221/profilepic/keSqPTABfbYwTMdOnZCPlCosUVzXWOwvfopV.jpgWhat a bunch of mutts.

x-trainer ben
04-26-2014, 09:34 PM
Wow...... so i just listened to all 9 min and 30 sec. this guy is toast!

quicksand jesus
04-27-2014, 12:18 PM
This should be fun to watch... I think the NAACP was supposed to honor him with a life time achievement award as well.

SP1966
04-27-2014, 01:11 PM
This should be fun to watch... I think the NAACP was supposed to honor him with a life time achievement award as well.

Ironically it would have been his second lifetime achievement award from the NAACP for him! That he already received one makes me think that NAACP does not mean what I thought it did!

SP1966
04-27-2014, 01:13 PM
Wow...... so i just listened to all 9 min and 30 sec. this guy is toast!

To paraphrase the great Denny Green, "He is who we thought he was!".

quicksand jesus
04-27-2014, 01:17 PM
Ironically it would have been his second lifetime achievement award from the NAACP for him! That he already received one makes me think that NAACP does not mean what I thought it did!

The NAACP hasn't been relevant for years.

SP1966
04-27-2014, 01:23 PM
The NAACP hasn't been relevant for years.

Most public organizations haven't been.

quicksand jesus
04-27-2014, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=SP1966;1238078843]Most public organizations haven't been.[/QUOTE

So true.

Bando
04-27-2014, 02:14 PM
well now I see Jim, bodyhard,
bando, Os and whose that tall guy on right?

rubberpig

SP1966
04-27-2014, 08:24 PM
I like Larry Elders take on the idiot Sterling!

http://twitchy.com/2014/04/27/there-will-always-be-idiots-fired-up-larry-elder-offers-his-take-on-donald-sterling-story/

pharmamarketer
04-27-2014, 08:29 PM
Not sure why the NAACP was giving him his 2nd award. He has been flagged for this before. They must have looked past it all and no one hates "green". But now they have it on tape and they have to walk away from the dough now.

x-trainer ben
04-29-2014, 09:50 AM
http://deadspin.com/exclusive-the-extended-donald-sterling-tape-1568291249

this one is even better with subtitles.... 2pm today should be interesting!

sponsors are bailing like crazy

Corbi
04-29-2014, 10:22 AM
The Oracle...home of the Golden State Warriors is 3 blocks from my hotel and talking with a few people here it's hilarious how many don't know what sport is played there. It's all Raiders stuff everywhere and their stadium is next door to GSW's.

And yes the Clippers owner is toast.

x-trainer ben
04-29-2014, 10:34 AM
The Oracle...home of the Golden State Warriors is 3 blocks from my hotel and talking with a few people here it's hilarious how many don't know what sport is played there. It's all Raiders stuff everywhere and their stadium is next door to GSW's.

And yes the Clippers owner is toast.

thanks for the food reviews and don't forget a burrito!!

x-trainer ben
04-29-2014, 11:56 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/29/nba-commish-adam-silver-deciding-donald-sterling-fate-livestream-l-a-clippers/

crupiea
04-29-2014, 01:56 PM
This guy is a jerk but what bugs me about this whole situation is the holier than though attitude people are adopting about it.

Are we to believe that the guys sit in NBA locker rooms and never talk **** about other races, that they are all somehow above it and living in a post racial utopia? Thats bull**** and we all know it.

We have all been in locker rooms and on sports teams of some sorts and know what takes place there.

Not that i condone it but lets be real here.

Think about it, would there be a public outcry if they said he has a team of high priced jewish lawyers?

x-trainer ben
04-29-2014, 02:00 PM
This guy is a jerk but what bugs me about this whole situation is the holier than though attitude people are adopting about it.

Are we to believe that the guys sit in NBA locker rooms and never talk **** about other races, that they are all somehow above it and living in a post racial utopia? Thats bull**** and we all know it.

We have all been in locker rooms and on sports teams of some sorts and know what takes place there.

Not that i condone it but lets be real here.

Think about it, would there be a public outcry if they said he has a team of high priced jewish lawyers?

I think his slip up screwed up the NBA money so he had to go because it "got out"

deadwoodgregg
04-29-2014, 02:17 PM
Not sure why the NAACP was giving him his 2nd award. He has been flagged for this before. They must have looked past it all and no one hates "green". But now they have it on tape and they have to walk away from the dough now.
My guess is a large check bought the awards.

He bought the Clippers for 12.5 million in 1981 and when he gets forced out he will sell the team for 600 million to as much as a billion dollars.

DaddyJax
04-29-2014, 03:36 PM
This whole scenario makes me ill! The fact that in his home, he has a fight with his girlfriend who sets him up by recording and goating him into saying some **** that he was raised to think is how the world still works and sells it to TMZ for big cash and all of it about him not wanting her to hang out with the type of people he wants her to.
None one is looking at the fact that she is a snake and should be brought up on charges(Illegal in California to record without consent) and that if this holds and gets worse for this guy, then everyone should think back to every fight or argument they ever had and think about what it would be like for the public to judge you on what was said not to mention most of us have or know of grandparents who are just as bad or worse when it comes to racism.
This recording should never have been released. TMZ or whoever got it first should be held to the same accountability as the Police, FBI or any other Government agency.

People were running to the rescue of the Duck Dynasty and Chick Fil A crap and defending their "Freedom of Speech" when they made comments in public format. This guy says something in the privacy of own home and everyone wants to watch him hang. Hypocritical bullchit!

keyboardworkout
04-29-2014, 04:49 PM
Kareem is on target as usual.

http://time.com/79590/donald-sterling-kareem-abdul-jabbar-racism/

SP1966
04-29-2014, 04:59 PM
People were running to the rescue of the Duck Dynasty and Chick Fil A crap and defending their "Freedom of Speech" when they made comments in public format. This guy says something in the privacy of own home and everyone wants to watch him hang. Hypocritical bullchit!

Once again, the freedom to speak your mind does not come with the freedom from the consequences of doing so, never has. When you're a public figure and you speak your mind you best hope that more people exercise their free speech in support of you and your business than do the opposite. In the NBA's case the PR nightmare along with the very real threat of lost advertising revenues all but guaranteed Sterling would not get another get out of jail free card. I don't think to many people with an actual understanding of the 1st Amendment claimed that the Duck or Chick should be given a free pass, the market will decide.

DaddyJax
04-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Once again, the freedom to speak your mind does not come with the freedom from the consequences of doing so, never has. When you're a public figure and you speak your mind you best hope that more people exercise their free speech in support of you and your business than do the opposite. In the NBA's case the PR nightmare along with the very real threat of lost advertising revenues all but guaranteed Sterling would not get another get out of jail free card. I don't think to many people with an actual understanding of the 1st Amendment claimed that the Duck or Chick should be given a free pass, the market will decide.I agree but I cannot stress the fact that he was in his home, his house, his sancturary where as a nation we pride ourselves on preserving that privacy. The girl and the media outlet that released this should face charges.
There was quite a few media outlets that did just that, screamed 1st amendment. After they rallied up enough people to see it their way, he Duck and Chick not only got a free pass but rolled in extra revenue from their comments.

This should have never seen the light of day.

DaddyJax
04-29-2014, 06:02 PM

http://time.com/79590/donald-sterling-kareem-abdul-jabbar-racism/That was outstanding! Thank you very much!

thomashenry
04-29-2014, 06:44 PM
I am curious, let me start with I do not condone what MR Sterling Said in any way shape or form, he is a total A hole of the highest order.

Now the Commish, where did they get {skeletor}, he indicated he is banned cannot be anywhere near HIS team, that he owns, How can you make someone who owns something not own something ? I digress though, he indicated this type of behavior, language is unacceptable, I happen to agree, but we all know it happens and as the saying goes you made your bed now lie in it, however as someone else astutely pointed out this was a supposed private {Taped} conversation, be that as it may, whoever leaked it, better get an Attorney I would think.

What I find interesting in the comments by the commish is this type of language is to not be tolerated, " Sterling violated league rules, Stern said, through his "expressions of offensive and hurtful views, the impact of which has been widely felt throughout the league." SO does that mean that ALL , coaches, Managers, Referees, Even Players are subject to this same standard, no racial, bigoted trash talking, NONE ? afterall we are Are equal in the eyes of the Law , Just a thought.

And how is it that the League somehow just overlooked this man`s past consistent lousy behavior and demeanor, The richest slumlord in American sports, Sterling, who repeatedly has been accused of being a racist businessman whose company has settled multiple housing discrimination lawsuits that, in turn, allowed him to escape previous NBA punishments, his companies own large swaths of apartments and real estate in greater Los Angeles. Housing discrimination, forcing someone to remain in often blighted and dangerous neighborhoods with substandard schools, generations of families are denied the chance to move up and out regardless of how hard they work.
It isn't a conservative cause. It isn't a liberal cause. It's an American cause. Yet Silver said Sterling, by settling the suits, and winning personal lawsuits against him that allege racism and discrimination, was able to avoid NBA punishment through the years.

That is, in part, a cop out, as the league and its players would've been able to voice, at the very least, objection and condemnation over an owner continually finding himself dealing with these allegations. Instead nothing was said under Silver's predecessor, David Stern, himself a former anti-housing discrimination lawyer.

If this was a slippery slope, as some Sterling defenders claim, he's been sliding down it for decades.

This man is scum, and yet all this other stuff was glossed over, not for Public Consumption I guess, {Hypocrites}, I guess it didn`t offend enough, or effect the bottom line in the books, he is still an ahole IMO, even more so after I have read the entire litany of other transgressions including openly cheating on his wife who apparently knew, High moral character there as long as the $$$ keeps flowing

deadwoodgregg
04-29-2014, 07:10 PM
Lettuce be real, the real loser in this will be the girlfriend. I couldn' imagine what it would be like to have a billionaire pissed off at me.

Frnkd
04-29-2014, 07:10 PM

And One on that!

Once again, the freedom to speak your mind does not come with the freedom from the consequences of doing so, never has. When you're a public figure and you speak your mind you best hope that more people exercise their free speech in support of you and your business than do the opposite. In the NBA's case the PR nightmare along with the very real threat of lost advertising revenues all but guaranteed Sterling would not get another get out of jail free card. I don't think to many people with an actual understanding of the 1st Amendment claimed that the Duck or Chick should be given a free pass, the market will decide.

I find myself agreeing with you, omg :eek: ....... it cannot be missed that economics do play a huge part in the consequence when public figures speak their mind.

SP1966
04-29-2014, 07:20 PM
I agree but I cannot stress the fact that he was in his home, his house, his sancturary where as a nation we pride ourselves on preserving that privacy. The girl and the media outlet that released this should face charges.

I believe the law is in regards to recording phone conversations not regular face to face conversations. What she did was despicable and she deserves ridicule but that shouldn't give Sterling a pass IMO. Further I don't think any cheating husband should feel so comfortable with his mistress to speak so honestly, your mistress is a play thing and she knows it, her loyalty will always be to herself, you'd have to be an idiot like Sterling to think otherwise.

There was quite a few media outlets that did just that, screamed 1st amendment. After they rallied up enough people to see it their way, he Duck and Chick not only got a free pass but rolled in extra revenue from their comments.

Only idiots (media outlets lead the idiot charge) scream 1st Amendment when someone they support or agree with sticks their foot in their mouth. I think in the cases of Duck dude and the Chick the support they received was overwhelmingly from people who feel their views (aligned with the Duck and Chick) are being slighted or outright attacked by mainstream media, the same media that were drumming up the controversy.

This should have never seen the light of day.

I agree, but it has and to just turn a blind eye to it would do harm to far more people than dealing with it. To not deal with it would cause harm to the other NBA team owners and if their business takes a hit then it hurts the players too not to mention all the supporting staff involved. Sterling wasn't involved in a sole proprietorship, his actions effect others.

SP1966
04-29-2014, 07:22 PM
I find myself agreeing with you, omg :eek:

Not even a smarmy liberal like you can be wrong all the time! :D

Karl_Hungus
04-29-2014, 08:19 PM

Marge Schott was a delicate little flower.

Lettuce be real, the real loser in this will be the girlfriend. I couldn' imagine what it would be like to have a billionaire pissed off at me.

She's dug plenty of gold out of that old geezer.....to the tune of 2 million dollars. She'll be fine.

MiamiSpartan
04-29-2014, 09:00 PM
I'm sure someone has asked this, but how does the NAACP give him not one, but TWO Lifetime Acheivment awards??

mixbwoy
04-29-2014, 09:28 PM

http://i.imgur.com/bkwKq.gif

Frnkd
04-30-2014, 12:04 AM
Not even a smarmy liberal like you can be wrong all the time! :D

I got water up my nose.......thanks

:D

keyboardworkout
04-30-2014, 07:45 AM
You can't make this sht up!

Sterling was up for his second NAACP Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/donald-sterling-naacp-award

machined
04-30-2014, 08:31 AM
After this (and Bundy, etc) the take away on talk radio today seems to be that when old people die, racism will die. Of course, this is a shift from race discrimination to age discrimination. I sense that this has/ will inflame (set back) race relations without solving racism AND incite overt age discrimination. A lose, lose.

I wonder how much validity there is to the notion that most racists are older people and most people under a certain age simply don't have "race awareness DNA."

SP1966
04-30-2014, 08:40 AM
After this (and Bundy, etc) the take away on talk radio today seems to be that when old people die, racism will die. Of course, this is a shift from race discrimination to age discrimination. I sense that this has/ will inflame (set back) race relations without solving racism AND incite overt age discrimination. A lose, lose.

I wonder how much validity there is to the notion that most racists are older people and most people under a certain age simply don't have "race awareness DNA."

Race relations have been going backwards since the the 90's when the Dems having lost the majority of white America chose the scorched earth, divide on conquer plan for victory. If you cannot win by bringing people together behind your ideas then win by tearing them apart.

x-trainer ben
04-30-2014, 09:00 AM

Not sure how old you are but here in the Washington Dc area kids under 25 get along well and it is not uncommon to see a very mixed group of friends that look like that classic Benneton ad from the 80's. They don't care as much about sexuality(gay/straight) and race is a small part of life. My theory is that it depends where you grow up for example South Carolina may have different "rules" than Northern VA.

beachguy498
04-30-2014, 09:19 AM
Do the math. Eye candy young girlfriend + grizzled old bigoted goat with lots of money = Recipe for disaster.

I believe she had an issue with him not liking the men of a non-white race hanging around. I prefer dark meat myself when I order chicken, not that I'm implying anything.

Rob

crupiea
04-30-2014, 09:22 AM
Race relations have been going backwards since the the 90's when the Dems having lost the majority of white America chose the scorched earth, divide on conquer plan for victory. If you cannot win by bringing people together then win by tearing them apart.

Very true.

Race relations are worse now and its because of politics and money.

The butthurt / protected class grows everyday so now we have senators wanting to make laws that prevent free speech. The FCC tried it and got shot down so now they will try legislating how you can and cant talk because the butthurts might take offense.

Cant have a fiesta on cinco de mayo, lord no, that racist.

If you are in the protected class life must be great but most of us arent so we are just waiting for the axe to come down on us.

So when you think about it, its not the older people who are pushing this agenda.

Really its not the younger generation either. 99/9% of us arent racist and dont tolerate that sort of talk or behavior so you have to ask yourself where is all of this coming from? Sure, I like a joke as much as the next guy and there isnt a black comic in America that doesnt make fun of white people and we all have a laugh about it, no offense.

So really where is this crap coming from? I can tell you where its from the top down. For years people have made a living out of being butthurt and now they have it down to an art. They get money for showing up at "events" and pushing their agenda. others see their success and want a piece of the pie as well so they join in. Why not, its easy money and there will always be a never ending stream of people who might say something deemed out of place so its a win win for the butthurts.

This stuff is not a sypmtom of grandpa redneck spouting his old line, its a creation of the butthurts themselves.

Why would they want it to stop? Its like wishing the business you own fails, who the hell would want that?

machined
04-30-2014, 09:34 AM
Not sure how old you are but here in the Washington Dc area kids under 25 get along well and it is not uncommon to see a very mixed group of friends that look like that classic Benneton ad from the 80's. They don't care as much about sexuality(gay/straight) and race is a small part of life. My theory is that it depends where you grow up for example South Carolina may have different "rules" than Northern VA.

If 25 is the line dividing young from old then I'm really old.

x-trainer ben
04-30-2014, 10:05 AM
If 25 is the line dividing young from old then I'm really old.

Would you prefer the terms..... Gen Y and Millennials ?

thomashenry
04-30-2014, 11:09 AM
I would like the hypocrites in the NBA to Implement with this new found policy of theirs, "Anyone" who says anything racist, Bigoted, Sexist, Homophobic Etc to have the same results imposed as to what was handed down to Sterling

beachguy498
04-30-2014, 11:12 AM
I would like the hypocrites in the NBA to Implement with this new found policy of theirs, "Anyone" who says anything racist, Bigoted, Sexist, Homophobic Etc to have the same results imposed as to what was handed down to Sterling

Well said. We seem to live in a rat-bastard society where everyone is way more holier than the next guy. Follow me around for a few days to catch what comes out of my pie hole and they'd either deport or execute me.

Rob

thomashenry
04-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Well said. We seem to live in a rat-bastard society where everyone is way more holier than the next guy. Follow me around for a few days to catch what comes out of my pie hole and they'd either deport or execute me.

Rob I hear ya, this hypocritical race/gender/feminists/religion pimping crowd with their self righteous indignation, perpetual state of anger, we HAVE RIGHTS YA KNOW, NO CHIT Sherlock, we all do, from the nut jobs in the middle east to the high Rev hymie Jackson & Freddies Fashion mart Sharpton & the blowhards like Oreilly, so called heads of state and everything in between, are sick and for the life of me do not know why they are consistently in the limelight and taken as aficionados/experts on what is right & wrong with no morality or ethics backing their opinions, TRUTH, because we can`t go there, truth that is, What is truth ? and lets be careful, anothers truth is not mine, and lets not offend anyone with it, coexist BS, & when for all intents & purposes are just in it for the $$$ and desire no social change whatsoever, a constant stirring of the SH&T & to admire and highlight how much further we as a society can further deteriorate--------------------UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

quicksand jesus
04-30-2014, 02:36 PM

Good luck with that... Jay Z is still around

wrhalljr
04-30-2014, 03:16 PM

Well said...and who is now being considered a candidate to buy the team? none other than one of the biggest racists in America: Oprah Winfrey!! How can you ban someone for life for private remarks he made yet consider someone to be a successor to him that makes public remarks such as this "there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die."!! So it's ok to say that old white people must "DIE" but not ok to say that you don't want your girlfriend showing up to games with a black guy? Really?? The hypocrisy in this country never ceases to amaze me!

x-trainer ben
04-30-2014, 05:36 PM
Well said...and who is now being considered a candidate to buy the team? none other than one of the biggest racists in America: Oprah Winfrey!! How can you ban someone for life for private remarks he made yet consider someone to be a successor to him that makes public remarks such as this "there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die."!! So it's ok to say that old white people must "DIE" but not ok to say that you don't want your girlfriend showing up to games with a black guy? Really?? The hypocrisy in this country never ceases to amaze me!

Chillax, the team isnt for sale according to silver. Besides larry ellison of oracle, geffen of geffen records and yeah O of oprah are interested as a group of 3.

wrhalljr
04-30-2014, 06:00 PM
Chillax, the team isnt for sale according to silver. Besides larry ellison of oracle, geffen of geffen records and yeah O of oprah are interested as a group of 3.

Just pointing out that she is being considered, which she is, granted with that group of 3 but not called out on her statements....and if you think for 1 second that the owners aren't going to vote and force the sale of the team in the very near future you are crazy...the players are already setting a deadline for 1 week for this to occur and these are the same players who have committed actual crimes...

thomashenry
04-30-2014, 07:23 PM
Nothing bad here no hypocrites or anything just move along oh and by the way that football team in DC the one about Native Americans, totally wrong : significantly more important than ? of the Pledge of Allegiance in a CO High School {ya know how the Radicals hate the Word GOD} so they inserted allah in the pledge replacing the Word, GOD, WALA Problem Solved COEXIST you know

Anyways a few of the Hypocrites and their comments :

Democratic Congressman Bennie Thompson called Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas an “Uncle Tom” over the weekend, and when confronted about the remark by CNN’s Dana Bash, Thompson stood by it and said “it’s the truth” based on what side Thomas has aligned himself with in court decisions..

Alabama State Rep. Alvin Holmes (D) who said Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is an "Uncle Tom" for being married to a white woman believes men should be allowed to marry mules. His follow up, I’m for same-sex marriage. I’m the one that introduced the bill to have same-sex marriage. I don’t care who marry [sic] who. If a man meet[s] a little mule and he wanna get married to the little mule, as long as he and the little mule get along all right, that’s fine with me. It doesn’t bother me any kind of way.

or Hows this : From our Current Sec of State John Kerry the anti-Semite frivolously
warns that Israel risks becoming an Apartheid state, like South Africa. No Secretary of State has ever said that about our ally Israel, EVER!

Or on Sarah Palin, there is a laundry list of disparaging public remarks and NO she does not deserve the hatred & phony vitriol, From just a few, Martin Bashir, Bill Maher, Real Politicians, How about that War on Women Huh ?

Alec Baldwin with Disparaging Gay Comments

Mr Al Sharpton, I refuse to call him anything associated with Christian leadership : Tawana Brawley, She claimed to have abucted and then raped and sodomized by six white men.
She quicky gained a set of advisors headed by Al Sharpton along with attorneys C. Vernon Mason and Alton Maddox, fresh off a round of racially charged publicity in the Howard Beach incident. Sharpton wanted to make New York the new capital of racism in the world and made a round of media appearences where he said things like: "We want to show the world how low down doggish and callous the state of New York is."

The exact same trick that allows proven liars like Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner to come back. Al Sharpton himself lays it out in a video: "Even if you think I was wrong on some cases, don't act like I wasn't geared towards social justice."
That's the ultimate defense for liberals; "I'm a liberal!" And the worst part is that it works.

Then We have Jesse : "When we change the race problem into a class fight between the haves and the have-nots, then we are going to have a new ball game", Jackson was criticized in the early 1980s for refusing to repudiate Louis Farrakhan, for his support of a Palestinian state, and for remarks made to a reporter where he referred to New York City as "Hymietown", Or that he was "sick and tired of hearing about the Holocaust"; and that there are "very few Jewish reporters that have the capacity to be objective about Arab affairs, a microphone picked up Jackson whispering to fellow guest Dr. Reed Tuckson: "See, Barack's been, ahh, talking down to black people on this faith-based... I want to cut his nuts off

Then there is Harry Reid and just one of many : Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says despite all the "good news" about Obamacare, "there's plenty of horror stories being told, all of them untrue -- but they're being told all over America.", "Republicans may need tall tales and outright lies to convince people that Obamacare's bad for them -- but Democrats -- we don't have to make things up," Reid said."

Just a few of the higher Profile pharisees and sadducees, but hey in the Famous Words of Former Sec of State Hillary {Democratic Nominee for President of the United States in 2016} "What difference does it make now"-----------Except for those ACTUAL emails coming out NOW, YOU LIED BEOOOOOOTCH, anyway just a few for people to chew on

x-trainer ben
05-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Just pointing out that she is being considered, which she is, granted with that group of 3 but not called out on her statements....and if you think for 1 second that the owners aren't going to vote and force the sale of the team in the very near future you are crazy...the players are already setting a deadline for 1 week for this to occur and these are the same players who have committed actual crimes...

Well,"everyone wants" him to be forced to sell but 75% of the vote total must be achieved and i am not so sure they have the votes. I just found out the the nba profit shares.... so by Sterling getting caught( comments) they want him out. He is fkn with the other 29 owners money! If your gonna say dumb chit then don't have a young archivist recording you because you "forget things"

beachguy498
05-01-2014, 10:30 AM
I got a theory that the whole remark thing getting out was planner. The team is worth $575 million, but who is really looking to spend that much? Nobody.

But villanize the owner and now all the do-gooders come out of the wood work. I wouldn't be surprised if the team ends up in a bidding war. Why settle for $575m when you may get $600m.. or more?

thomashenry
05-01-2014, 12:37 PM
http://youtu.be/Ka0_nz53CcM-----------The next Democratic Nominee for President of the United States of America

KevinintheUSA
05-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Image matters in business. Commissioner Silver did what was necessary.

poundXpound
05-01-2014, 03:27 PM
I got a theory that the whole remark thing getting out was planner. The team is worth $575 million, but who is really looking to spend that much? Nobody.

But villanize the owner and now all the do-gooders come out of the wood work. I wouldn't be surprised if the team ends up in a bidding war. Why settle for $575m when you may get $600m.. or more?

The Milwaukee Bucks sold for $550 million with their pathetic 18 win season. A playoff team would have to be worth much, much more.