PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or does Titanfall kinda suck now?

NuttyBruh
04-26-2014, 12:42 PM
I was addicted to this game for about a month, now it's just boring

I find that there's a lot of campers now and it's extremely hard to find an actual player. You have to run around the whole map. I find that the titans just make the game bad at times. If your team has less titans, you pretty much lose the game. More than 2 opposing players in a titan makes it extremely hard to find actual players to kill and killing grunts is just boring and somewhat ineffective.

Maybe I should just stick to CoD

jasonjb
04-26-2014, 12:46 PM
the whole bot thing sucks, they should have gotten rid of the bots and raised the number of real players in a game and just limited the number of titans that can be on each team at one time

Herr13
04-26-2014, 12:49 PM
lol, it always sucked

NZDB
04-26-2014, 12:53 PM
lol, it always sucked

This

I'm biased because I like competitive games and Titanfall was hyped to be the next best thing and it just flopped so hard. No ranked, no custom games, bots/grunts? u w0t

NuttyBruh
04-26-2014, 12:58 PM
This

I'm biased because I like competitive games and Titanfall was hyped to be the next best thing and it just flopped so hard. No ranked, no custom games, bots/grunts? u w0t

They actually added rankings and matchmaking now so you get matched with people your level. I'm no advocate for noob stomping, but ever since then it's become worse and I only get matched with campers. It's fooking impossible to find actual players and you just end up getting raped by a titan when trying to look.

Dissapointing.

obmas
04-26-2014, 02:41 PM
i haven't played the game but i have always said that adding bots was stupid.

lol @ the developers defending their decisions of adding bots by saying "they serve a purpose"