PDA

View Full Version : I like a good troll

cowboybiker
04-25-2014, 09:43 PM
And comp999 is nothing like a good troll.

deadwoodgregg
04-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Took him 10 posts to get banned. He will be back under another username and you are on his list.

cowboybiker
04-25-2014, 09:48 PM
Took him 10 posts to get banned. He will be back under another username and you are on his list.

One can only hope.

Old-Time-Lifter
04-25-2014, 09:54 PM
They just don't make em like they used to...

Old-Time-Lifter
04-25-2014, 09:56 PM
Oh and I know he wasn't Piggy... because he didn't bother to neg me before getting banned. ;)

cowboybiker
04-25-2014, 09:58 PM

So true

cowboybiker
04-25-2014, 10:00 PM
Oh and I know he wasn't Piggy... because he didn't bother to neg me before getting banned. ;)
I haven't been negged in awhile.

I think I'm due

so-tex
04-25-2014, 10:01 PM
Oh and I know he wasn't Piggy... because he didn't bother to neg me before getting banned. ;)I remember those Piggy negs :p

so-tex
04-25-2014, 10:02 PM

I think I'm dueI just tried, and my user cp said I need to spread before negging cowboybiker again.

GuyJin
04-26-2014, 01:45 AM
I'm on retard, er, recharge, so CBB and So-Texers will have to wait their turn to get red.

:D

Karl_Hungus
04-26-2014, 02:22 AM
It is a shame what the world is coming to. Back in my day, the summers were always sunny, kids said things like "Gee Whiz" while playing a friendly game of kick the can, and the air was filled with the sound of chirping birds and the enticing scent of mom's apple pie cooling on the window sill. Kids didn't get on message boards and talk about how they wanted to cram your mom in the stink or play the rusty trombone or some sh!t. It just pisses me off how everything has gone to heck.

Nikonguy
04-26-2014, 06:39 AM
It is a shame what the world is coming to. Back in my day, the summers were always sunny, kids said things like "Gee Whiz" while playing a friendly game of kick the can, and the air was filled with the sound of chirping birds and the enticing scent of mom's apple pie cooling on the window sill. Kids didn't get on message boards and talk about how they wanted to cram your mom in the stink or play the rusty trombone or some sh!t. It just pisses me off how everything has gone to heck.

True . . . true *sigh*

brb, chasing kids of my lawn

StressMonkey
04-26-2014, 06:59 AM

Kick the can? You didn't have an Atari 2600? :confused:

Old-Time-Lifter
04-26-2014, 07:24 AM

If we wanted to play video games we went to an arcade. Seriously...

mcbourque
04-26-2014, 07:46 AM

Kick the can!!! I totally forgot about that!

Forget video games! Pinball all the way :)

GuyJin
04-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Kick the can? Twilight Zone reference all the way.

Those were the days, though. Play baseball until dark and our parents called us in, looking up at the sky in a cheap telescope and discovering the universe for yourself and thinking you owned the whole thing and who made it...and then feeling small and insignificant. Pinball and tilting the machine. Comic books for a dime, Lord help me, a dime!

Kids these days, not only do they not know of the joys of the pre-digital age, they can't even troll well.

Bigdumogre
04-26-2014, 07:59 AM

I think I'm due

If I could neg I would of negged you a long long time ago ;)

paolo59
04-26-2014, 07:59 AM
Kick the can!!! I totally forgot about that!

Those were the days. We had friends way out in Woodward, Oklahoma when I was a kid. I can remember a suggestion that was made when we were bored with nothing to do; "Hey, let's go throw rocks at the radio station!" LOL And of course, we did. It seemed like a marvelous idea. There was always something fun to do! :)

ironwill2008
04-26-2014, 08:44 AM
And comp999 is nothing like a good troll.

Haven't seen a really good nor convincing troll in any of the forums for years now. They're all so unimaginative or obvious that they're not even worth a yawn. About the only humor in any of their threads is watching them hook, and then argue with or lead-on, the unaware forum noobs.

Brackneyc
04-26-2014, 10:57 AM

Plenty of good trolls here. They do it so well as to largely undetected. They are like The Terminator. Bad breath, body odor...very hard to detect. :D

Fishman15
04-26-2014, 11:37 AM
Plenty of good trolls here. They do it so well as to largely undetected. They are like The Terminator. Bad breath, body odor...very hard to detect. :D

That just sounds chaotic....

Brackneyc
04-26-2014, 11:41 AM

Exactly.

Karl_Hungus
04-26-2014, 12:55 PM

Atari what? Boy, did you just cuss at me??? Let me tell you something. We didn't have any of your fancy electronic devil toys back in my day, and even if we did, I sure as hell wouldn't want 2600 of the sonovabitches. No, we played rousing games of stickball, jacks, or marbles. Sometimes we would listen to records on the phonograph. If we were really lucky, and we could scrounge up a nickel, we could go down to the local theater and see one of them talking pictures.

cowboybiker
04-26-2014, 01:05 PM
When I was a kid we used to walk 10 miles to school uphill in the snow both ways.

I had one toy and it was called outside and I loved it.

Now sending a kid outside is a punishment.

steffo99
04-26-2014, 01:25 PM
The talk about games brings back memories - Vic-20 playing breakout and wonder boy on commodore 64.
Anyone else had one of these in the early 80's ? Felt very exclusive getting one. :)

http://i.imgur.com/hQyJMHvl.jpg

discdoggie
04-26-2014, 04:17 PM
Haven't seen a really good nor convincing troll in any of the forums for years now. They're all so unimaginative or obvious that they're not even worth a yawn. About the only humor in any of their threads is watching them hook, and then argue with or lead-on, the unaware forum noobs.

Yeah.

I actually like the funny ones. :D. It's hilarious watching "regular" posters even get all aggro.

latebloomingmom
04-26-2014, 07:13 PM
Yeah.

I actually like the funny ones. :D. It's hilarious watching "regular" posters even get all aggro.there hasn't been one in awhile ...most are insultive and unimaginative

IronCharles
04-26-2014, 08:27 PM

I think I'm due

http://i.minus.com/iboj8tAZ98T9UP.gif

Commodore 64 crew checking in.

Atari what?

First video game I ever played. At a cafe in Portales, New Mexico. 1972.

http://warosu.org/data/vr/img/0012/39/1385957991290.jpg

When I was a kid we used to walk 10 miles to school uphill in the snow both ways.

And you always got there early when the T-rex was chasing you, didn't you?

so-tex
04-26-2014, 08:38 PM
<<< Has never been to a video arcade. The closest thing I ever came to playing 'city boy' games was pin ball at the bowling alley.

Brackneyc
04-27-2014, 06:46 AM
I was shopping yesterday, and ran across a stand up video arcade game which contains all of the old school games in one unit. Played some of them. It was 3800.00. Would be awesome in a basement bar.

doughnutgut
04-27-2014, 09:54 AM

I think I'm due

Pepper up buttercup...

Fishman15
04-27-2014, 09:59 AM
<<< Has never been to a video arcade. The closest thing I ever came to playing 'city boy' games was pin ball at the bowling alley.

Waddya mean? I thought that was going to the arcade all these years...

superman713
04-27-2014, 07:56 PM
Those were the days. We had friends way out in Woodward, Oklahoma when I was a kid. I can remember a suggestion that was made when we were bored with nothing to do; "Hey, let's go throw rocks at the radio station!" LOL And of course, we did. It seemed like a marvelous idea. There was always something fun to do! :)

Ha! we used to throw a chunk of driftwood or anything that would float out in the creek and try to tag it with rocks. It was our Navy game... Good times.

acrawlingchaos
04-27-2014, 08:03 PM

Exactly.Interesting double entendre, that I'm sure you'll insist wasn't in reference to me... because that's what you do, make comments that have a back door. These must be the matters of such great importance you have been referring to. I would be interested in seeing what sort of grandiose contributions you've made to the forums in hopes that I can emulate a man with such character.

Stay Classy Bro.... stay classy.

...Who are you? (srs)

cowboybiker
04-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Pepper up buttercup...http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Wanker-Tshirt-Logo.jpg

so-tex
04-27-2014, 08:10 PM
Waddya mean? I thought that was going to the arcade all these years...Nope. We all went to the bowling alley during two a days in high school. Some of the best, greasiest hamburgers were consumed there.

JRT6
04-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Trolling is hard work and under appreciated. It ain't like there's a vocational program for it.

DocHoss
04-27-2014, 10:30 PM
How could someone with only 10 posts give out negs anyhow?

I have vague memories of Pong and Space Invaders on some kind of table display. Of course it was in in B&W.

Kick the can? Twilight Zone reference all the way.

Those were the days, though. Play baseball until dark and our parents called us in, looking up at the sky in a cheap telescope and discovering the universe for yourself and thinking you owned the whole thing and who made it...and then feeling small and insignificant. Pinball and tilting the machine. Comic books for a dime, Lord help me, a dime!

Kids these days, not only do they not know of the joys of the pre-digital age, they can't even troll well.
I spent so many hours on the garage roof with my telescope.

Heck, even now - I just came in from looking at Mars.

We would to get a kick out of putting ripe mangoes in the road and watching them get run over. I also used to like to go down to the stream to swim, make dams, and catch fish for my aquarium (mostly guppies, but also the occasional sword-tail). Walking 30-45 minutes to visit a friend was not unusual.

StressMonkey
04-28-2014, 10:03 PM
Atari what? Boy, did you just cuss at me??? Let me tell you something. We didn't have any of your fancy electronic devil toys back in my day, and even if we did, I sure as hell wouldn't want 2600 of the sonovabitches. No, we played rousing games of stickball, jacks, or marbles. Sometimes we would listen to records on the phonograph. If we were really lucky, and we could scrounge up a nickel, we could go down to the local theater and see one of them talking pictures.

Sounds like fun old timer!

The talk about games brings back memories - Vic-20 playing breakout and wonder boy on commodore 64.
Anyone else had one of these in the early 80's ? Felt very exclusive getting one. :)

http://i.imgur.com/hQyJMHvl.jpg

I had one!

Commodore 64 crew checking in.

Lame!

I was shopping yesterday, and ran across a stand up video arcade game which contains all of the old school games in one unit. Played some of them. It was 3800.00. Would be awesome in a basement bar.

Or my basement!

And yet only one of them is flourishing today. :)