PDA

View Full Version : About creatine

Sierragmc
04-24-2014, 03:07 PM
Hi guys and girl I was just wondering about creatine if it is good to take I'm 48 when I go to the gym I don't get that "pump" I fell flat will this help me get the swollen feeling . And does it really help you with your strength

Jtbny
04-24-2014, 03:17 PM
Hi guys and girl I was just wondering about creatine if it is good to take I'm 48 when I go to the gym I don't get that "pump" I fell flat will this help me get the swollen feeling . And does it really help you with your strength

Honestly there are sooooo many threads about this topic if you just use the search function. It might be the most asked question on this site besides "how do I get tone".

TiberiusClaudis
04-24-2014, 05:48 PM
Short answer: Yes, it's worth it. One of the few supplements that helps without a doubt.

P.S. You don't need to take that much of it. I've had the same 2lb drum for about 2 years. Like JTbny says...lots of info out there about creatine.

accounts
04-24-2014, 05:50 PM

5 grams of any mono daily got it? good