PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 4 for PC: 50% off. Should I get it?

Tamorlane
04-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Should I buy it?

I have BF3 with premium, would just be buying base game BF4. No expansions. It's on sale atm.

My only concerns are:

-the amount of bugs.
-are there enough levels for regular?
-would it be more enjoyable and good change from BF3?

Thanks, will rep helpful responses.

freeburn
04-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Bf4 on pc isn't very buggy. It's consoles that got the **** end of the stick. If you liked bf3 then yes get it. I have alot of fun playing. My favorite maps are the stock ones so expansions aren't totally necessary.

District
04-23-2014, 01:06 PM
No, it is trash. And why would you pay for the game.....torrent it, if you like it, then go pay for a copy. That way you aren't being ripped off with shetty games but are supporting good teams.

everblue
04-23-2014, 01:09 PM
BF4 seemed exactly the same as BF3. New maps and slightly different graphics. Oh and more pay to win options

If I were you I would check out Arma. It's like a nice breath of fresh air instead of the constant cash cows these companies keep putting out year after year

Tamorlane
04-23-2014, 01:23 PM
No, it is trash. And why would you pay for the game.....torrent it, if you like it, then go pay for a copy. That way you aren't being ripped off with shetty games but are supporting good teams.

you can't torrent multiplayer games and expect to play on public servers

BF4 seemed exactly the same as BF3. New maps and slightly different graphics. Oh and more pay to win options

If I were you I would check out Arma. It's like a nice breath of fresh air instead of the constant cash cows these companies keep putting out year after year

I own it actually and do like it. Sometimes the faster paced gameplay is refreshing though.

I went ahead and bought bf4. Thanks guys