PDA

View Full Version : BLM, 1st Single Rancher, Now the State of Texas, Whole new ballgame Now

thomashenry
04-22-2014, 06:40 PM
IN other words come and Take it, After Breitbart Texas reported on the U.S. Bureau of Land Management’s (BLM) intent to seize 90,000 acres belonging to Texas landholders along the Texas/Oklahoma line, Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott questioned the BLM’s authority to take such action.

{“I am about ready,” General Abbott told Breitbart Texas, “to go to the Red River and raise a ‘Come and Take It’ flag to tell the feds to stay out of Texas.”}

ATTY Gen. Abbott sent a strongly-worded letter to BLM Director Neil Kornze, asking for answers to a series of questions related to the potential land grab.

“I am deeply concerned about the notion that the Bureau of Land Management believes the federal government has the authority to swoop in and take land that has been owned and cultivated by Texas landowners for generations,” General Abbott wrote. “The BLM’s newly asserted claims to land along the Red River threaten to upset long-settled private property rights and undermine fundamental principles—including the rule of law—that form the foundation of our democracy. Yet, the BLM has failed to disclose either its full intentions or the legal justification for its proposed actions. Decisions of this magnitude must not be made inside a bureaucratic black box.”

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart Texas, General Abbott said, “This is the latest line of attack by the Obama Administration where it seems like they have a complete disregard for the rule of law in this country ...And now they’ve crossed the line quite literally by coming into the State of Texas and trying to claim Texas land as federal land. And, as the Attorney General of Texas I am not going to allow this.”

Abbott challenged the BLM director directly stating in his letter, “Nearly a century ago, the U.S. Supreme Court determined that the gradient line of the south bank of the Red River—subject to the doctrines of accretion and avulsion—was the boundary between Texas and Oklahoma. Oklahoma v. Texas, 260 U.S. 606 (1923). More recently, in 1994, the BLM stated that the Red River area was “[a] unique situation” and stated that ‘[t]he area itself cannot be defined until action by the U.S. Congress establishes the permanent state boundary between Oklahoma and Texas.’ Further, the BLM determined that one possible scenario was legislation that established the ‘south geologic cut bank as the boundary,’ which could have resulted ‘in up to 90,000 acres’ of newly delineated federal land. But no such legislation was ever enacted.”

As to what kind of standoff might Texas might be facing with the BLM on this matter, Abbott said, “I think that we should be able to resolve this from a legal standpoint because, I believe, what the BLM is doing clearly violates the law. They don’t have any legal standing whatsoever to do this and that’s why I have issued this letter today.”

In the letter, Gen. Abbott details five issues for the BLM to address:
Please delineate with specificity each of the steps for the RMP/EIS process for property along the Red River.
Please describe the procedural due process the BLM will afford to Texans whose property may be claimed by the federal government.

Please confirm whether the BLM agrees that, from 1923 until the ratification of the Red River Boundary Compact, the boundary between Texas and Oklahoma was the gradient line of the south bank of the Red River. To the extent the BLM does not agree, please provide legal analysis supporting the BLM’s position.
Please confirm whether the BLM still considers Congress’ ratification of the Red River Boundary Compact as determinative of its interest in land along the Red River? To the extent the BLM does not agree, please provide legal analysis supporting the BLM’s new position.

Please delineate with specificity the amount of Texas territory that would be impacted by the BLM’s decision to claim this private land as the property of the federal government.
“The letter today,” Abbott explained, “is the first shot in the legal process. We expect answers from them and based upon their answers we will decide what legal action to take.”
“What Barack Obama’s BLM is doing,” Abbott continued, “is so out of bounds and so offensive that we should have quick and successful legal action if they dare attempt to tread on Texas land and take it from private property owners in this state.”

As to the timeline of how this matter moves forward Abbott explained that it is hard to tell how quickly or slowly the BLM might move on this matter. “One of the problems is, we can’t tell what they’re doing other than trying to operate in very suspicious ways. We want to make sure they are going to be open and transparent about what they are doing and that constitutional due process rights are going to be protected.”

Abbott told Breitbart Texas he wants to make sure the BLM understands that what they appear to be attempting to do is completely illegal. “This is Texas land. It belongs to Texas and the private property owners here,” Abbott firmly stated. “If we have to, we will assert quick and effective legal action to put a stop to it.”
Abbott said the next step now is for the BLM to respond to his letter and the five points detailed above. “The way these things work is,” Abbott explained, “what they say in response will lead to more questions. I anticipate another round of questions will follow in response to their answers.”

At that point, Abbott said it should be clear that either Texas will be taking legal action to stop them or the BLM will be backing off because they have no legal basis to support “their wrongful attempt to take Texas land.”
The BLM currently maintains roughly 40,000 acres of land in Collin County around Lake Lavon. When asked about this land, Abbott responded, “We’re looking at anything and everything BLM either has or is considering doing across the State of Texas. Anytime we see land grabs like this by federal authorities, it raises red flags that cause us to look into the full extent of their operations.”

Abbott said this issue comes down to a fundamental principle and that is, “PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS and THE RULE of LAW are the FOUNDATION of democracy. Repeatedly we see the Obama Administration erode that foundation of democracy. As Attorney General, I will be restoring that bedrock foundation by RESTORING and PROTECTING PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS and the rule of law in Texas.”
Abbott summarized his position thusly, “If I have to, I will make this our 31st lawsuit against the Obama Administration.”

This should end Well, Texas huh

so-tex
04-22-2014, 07:05 PM
Time to secede. I'm totally serious.

deadwoodgregg
04-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Time to secede. I'm totally serious.I hope that my state joins you.......We may see it happen if/when Congress gets the votes to take our guns.

jeffaus
04-22-2014, 07:18 PM
Time to secede. I'm totally serious.Where are you located Tex, Crimea Texas?

thomashenry
04-22-2014, 07:22 PM
April 17 2014 : LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL: U.S. Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) on Thursday called supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists” because they defended him against a Bureau of Land Management cattle roundup with guns and put their children in harm’s way.

“They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,” Reid said during an appearance at a Las Vegas Review-Journal “Hashtags & Headlines” event at the Paris. “I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism.”

I wonder what Sen Reid is going to Call the Atty General and the People of the Great State of Texas if push comes to shove

so-tex
04-22-2014, 07:27 PM
Where are you located Tex, Crimea Texas?
97% of my fellow Texans would agree with me. :)

cowboybiker
04-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Bundy is a test run.

Then is Alamo part 2

acrawlingchaos
04-22-2014, 07:32 PM
Time to secede. I'm totally serious.I support this.

Though they have to build up beyond giving "stern warnings" before they get to the secede part.

jeffaus
04-22-2014, 07:32 PM
97% of my fellow Texans would agree with me. :)LOL, Crimea confirmed. BRB, just letting Putin know that you Texans are ready to have your Angus peppered.

so-tex
04-22-2014, 07:33 PM
April 17 2014 : LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL: U.S. Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) on Thursday called supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists” because they defended him against a Bureau of Land Management cattle roundup with guns and put their children in harm’s way.

“They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists,” Reid said during an appearance at a Las Vegas Review-Journal “Hashtags & Headlines” event at the Paris. “I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism.”

I wonder what Sen Reid is going to Call the Atty General and the People of the Great State of Texas if push comes to shoveTom, the situation here in Texas is pretty much black and white. This is private land we are talking about, so I don't know why the hell the BLM is even involved. As for that slimy bastard Reid, he can kiss my Texas ass.

so-tex
04-22-2014, 07:35 PM
I support this.

Though they have to build up beyond giving "stern warnings" before they get to the secede part.Believe me, if they pursue this, sh!t will hit the fan

thomashenry
04-22-2014, 07:38 PM
I support this.

Though they have to build up beyond giving "stern warnings" before they get to the secede part. Define Stern ? & I hope you and your family had a happy Easter

so-tex
04-22-2014, 07:49 PM
LOL, Crimea confirmed. BRB, just letting Putin know that you Texans are ready to have your Angus peppered.I would like to hang out with Putin actually. :). I have more respect for him than I have for a lot of our politicians.

acrawlingchaos
04-23-2014, 06:17 PM
Define Stern ? & I hope you and your family had a happy EasterWell... I just figured with the reputation Texas has for defending it's independence, they would have already told the BLM to GTFO. (shrugs)

Easter was quiet and peaceful, as it should be. Hope your family enjoyed the holiday as well.

so-tex
04-23-2014, 07:06 PM
Well... I just figured with the reputation Texas has for defending it's independence, they would have already told the BLM to GTFO. (shrugs)

Easter was quiet and peaceful, as it should be. Hope your family enjoyed the holiday as well.Well they aren't actually here yet. Perry questioned their authority today. The BLM said they weren't actually trying to seize any land, rather just looking.

so-tex
04-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Why, exactly, is the such a thing as the BLM?I never heard of the agency until now.

Wyomann
04-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Why, exactly, is the such a thing as the BLM?
Native Americans sure as **** know about the BLM.

Was listening on the radio today and some guy was talking about how laws are laws and people need to obey them for society to function.

Ya ok... how about we scrutinize each law and ensure they make sense first. I bet he wouldn't be so abiding if the law said the government could take his property. This guy's sort of thinking is frightening. I mean following anything mindlessly is how things like Nazi Germany occur.

superman713
04-23-2014, 09:46 PM
BLM is poking the hornets nest with a short stick... Texans are a different breed. We will not bend over and take it just because you buy us dinner first. You want it, you better be willing to fight for it because we are.

And Reid is a kock sucking douche bag who needs to have his head split open with a 2x4. Bring that **** to Texas and you will see terror.

thomashenry
04-24-2014, 06:41 AM
Texas gubernatorial hopeful and Attorney General Greg Abbott doubled down on his statement questioning the Bureau of Land Management’s alleged efforts to seize 90,000 acres on along the Red River on the Texas-Oklahoma border.

“This is alarming and disturbing because private property owners in Texas have owned this land that abuts up against the Red River for generations,” Abbott said. “They have cultivated it and they have produced off of it now. And now seemingly out of the blue, the federal government is coming in and trying to seemingly stake a claim to what we think is private property owned by Texans. And so what we are doing is firing off this letter to the Bureau of Land Management to find out exactly what it is they are looking into because we feel that for one, at a minimum, they are overreaching, trying to grab land that belongs to Texans. Or worse, they are violating due process rights by just claiming that this land suddenly belongs to the federal government, swiping it away from our Texans.”

Abbott said if the BLM decided to go forward with any plans involving this property, the state would wage a battle in the courts.

“We will be seeing them in court because this is land that belongs to Texans and we are going to be fighting for those Texans and their private property rights in a court of law,” he said. “And we believe the courts will favor Texas in this fight.”

Texas Gov. Rick Perry warned the federal Bureau of Land Management to stay away from Texas amid new concerns that it may be looking to claim thousands of acres of land in the northern part of the state.

Not only does the federal government already own “too much land,” Perry told Fox News, the feds are “out of control.”

“At issue are thousands of acres of land on the Texas side of the Red River, along the border between Texas and Oklahoma. Officials recently have raised concern that the BLM might be looking at claiming 90,000 acres of land as part of the public domain,” the Fox News report states.

However, any potential action would reportedly be years away as the federal government is only in the preliminary review phase. Further, the BLM claims it is “not expanding Federal holdings along the Red River.”

The statement refers to a 1986 federal court case in which Texas landowner Tommy Henderson lost 140 acres to the BLM. Now he claims the agency is using that court decision as precedent to claim more land.

“It’s not a dare, it’s a promise that we’re going to stand up for private property rights in the state of Texas,” Perry said.

Phattso
04-24-2014, 08:51 AM
Unfortunately, Mr. Bundy has just killed most all support with some very ignorant and surprising comments. I no longer support him.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/cliven-bundy-racist-remarks/2014/04/24/id/567485/

Old-Time-Lifter
04-24-2014, 08:59 AM
Trust me I have heard of the BLM for a long time.

At one time they were going to take my father's ranch and turn it into a national park. Dad fought it and they ended up taking by force somebody else's land. It's not right but it's been going on for a long time.

so-tex
04-24-2014, 09:17 AM
Trust me I have heard of the BLM for a long time.

At one time they were going to take my father's ranch and turn it into a national park. Dad fought it and they ended up taking by force somebody else's land. It's not right but it's been going on for a long time.Roy, did your father fight them in court? Did they come in with guns blazing like they did with Bundy? Just curious.

Old-Time-Lifter
04-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Roy, did your father fight them in court? Did they come in with guns blazing like they did with Bundy? Just curious.

Court.

But what won the day was there was discovered a small patch of cheat grass in one pasture. The Park was the National Grasslands and since cheat grass is not native to South Dakota they decided to go with another ranch. Sucked for the poor bugger that ended up losing his operation.

http://www.thearmchairexplorer.com/south-dakota/national-grasslands#.U1k_bPldX50

acrawlingchaos
04-24-2014, 10:20 AM
BLM is poking the hornets nest with a short stick... Texans are a different breed. We will not bend over and take it just because you buy us dinner first. You want it, you better be willing to fight for it because we are.:rolleyes: so cute...

Unfortunately, Mr. Bundy has just killed most all support with some very ignorant and surprising comments. I no longer support him.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/cliven-bundy-racist-remarks/2014/04/24/id/567485/I still support him. Unlike the Robertsons escapade last year, Bundy is legitimately having his basic civil rights violated. Regardless of how ignorant or racist he may be, his rights must still be protected.

Phattso
04-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Bundy illegally steals from the government and he's a racist to boot.

All you fools that support him are just that, fools.

Screw yourself. No one knew he was a racist until yesterday evening. No one.

so-tex
04-24-2014, 10:52 AM
**** you too Phattso. He's a terrorist militia man. You and your ilk are too boneheaded to see the obvious. Everyone here in Manhattan recognized this thief as racist from the moment it made the news. Nobody here is surprised.
Lol you're a tool for sure.

thomashenry
04-24-2014, 11:00 AM
You all give a bad name to body building for supporting a racist domestic terrorist. Not too intrude on your self righteous indignation, or interrupt you fueling the Gulfstream V with the moniker {RACE PIMP II}, say Hi to Jesse and Al for me will you, but this STORY is about TEXAS, big place south of 5h Ave, different from NY, Texas that is, where men are men, not like NY where men are men and half the women are too, {that's a joke}I am certain you cannot contain your diatribe, or dribble so go ahead your turn

so-tex
04-24-2014, 11:01 AM
:rolleyes: so cute...

I still support him. Unlike the Robertsons escapade last year, Bundy is legitimately having his basic civil rights violated. Regardless of how ignorant or racist he may be, his rights must still be protected.I don't feel the Robertson's were
racists either. Back to Bundy. I suspect that he, much like myself have little to no interaction with people of color, meaning there are not many if at all where we live. I still don't know how to properly address them.

And watch out for Sup... Certified badazz....;)

so-tex
04-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Your state voted for the most backward piece of poop in the country. Ted Cruz. How does a fool like that become a United States senator?Because we are a Red state that's in the Black. You mad?

so-tex
04-24-2014, 11:09 AM
What does it take to be a racist in your neck if the woods. Is a lynching enough? That goodness I'm in Manhattan where the population is civilized.A blue state that's in the red :rolleyes:

deadwoodgregg
04-24-2014, 12:21 PM
A blue state that's in the red :rolleyes:Blue state guy sounds similar to the "Ivy school loving" member that went to banned camp.

NYCisthebest
04-24-2014, 12:21 PM
**** you all.

deadwoodgregg
04-24-2014, 12:31 PM
**** you all.http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/0/9/9/8/0/0/Potty-Mouth-113389981603.jpeg

thomashenry
04-24-2014, 12:36 PM
**** you all. I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

thomashenry
04-25-2014, 10:10 AM
Interesting Now, Sen Ted Cruz has gotten involved directly, this should definitely be good, and I would recommend that the BLM bring out some serious heavy hitters, because if they send a boy to do a mans job against Cruz, he will destroy them

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/files/documents/BLM%20Letter/BLMLetter.png

Frnkd
04-25-2014, 06:26 PM
Trans Texas Corridor Plan though it was derailed, Gov Perry ignore land rights to try and build this in researching this I found this article.....is it still going on?

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/24/tracking-and-charging-trans-texas-corridor-nafta-superhighway-control-grid-underway/

thomashenry
04-25-2014, 07:12 PM
Trans Texas Corridor Plan though it was derailed, Gov Perry ignore land rights to try and build this in researching this I found this article.....is it still going on?

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/24/tracking-and-charging-trans-texas-corridor-nafta-superhighway-control-grid-underway/ Lovely, if this is a forgone conclusion then I would recommend, AVY, ATML, 3M, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGY, TYCO even STM, SAP or MCK, Screw it, All major Players in the RFID Mkt, I guess I would find out which ones, and there are more, Orcl, Csco Etc are greasing the Politicians and maybe take shot, again screw em--------------I still believe there is some stink going on and definitely Believe in the Skill of Mr Cruz

COMP999
04-25-2014, 08:07 PM
Cliven Bundy is a racist piece of trash freeloader. Just like the lazy bums in cities who don't even look for a job and demand welfare.

superman713
04-25-2014, 10:31 PM

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/cliven-bundy-racist-remarks/2014/04/24/id/567485/

No. He actually is not. His comments were all taken out of context and the liberal media twisted it in an attempt to derail the people who were backing him and his fight. There is a transcript/recording of the entire speech. Newsmax is an extreme left POS. What you heard is a cut up version.

UpperNorthside
04-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Impeach Ted Cruz

Fishman15
04-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Impeach Ted Cruz

Zatchew COMP999?

FalloffMount
04-27-2014, 10:38 AM
No. He actually is not. His comments were all taken out of context and the liberal media twisted it in an attempt to derail the people who were backing him and his fight. There is a transcript/recording of the entire speech. Newsmax is an extreme left POS. What you heard is a cut up version.

You really aren't so super, idiot.

FalloffMount
04-27-2014, 11:03 AM
BLM was right

SP1966
04-27-2014, 12:17 PM

I don't think the guy is a racist, but for some odd reason old white conservatives have no ability to eloquently voice their opinions.

superman713
04-27-2014, 12:21 PM
:rolleyes: so cute...

Awwww.... Thanks sweetheart! You ain't so bad yourself.

superman713
04-27-2014, 12:22 PM
you really aren't so super, idiot.

yo mama!

Phattso
04-27-2014, 12:43 PM
I don't think the guy is a racist, but for some odd reason old white conservatives have no ability to eloquently voice their opinions.

While I agree with you, there was absolutely no reason for him to voice any opinion at all about anything outside his land issues. It was out of left-field and stunningly obtuse.

SP1966
04-27-2014, 01:01 PM
While I agree with you, there was absolutely no reason for him to voice any opinion at all about anything outside his land issues. It was out of left-field and stunningly obtuse.

Of course not. Yet stick a camera and mic in some people's faces and suddenly they think the world needs to hear their grand philosophies. That's the greatest beauty of the 1st Amendment, by allowing all speech you allow the idiots among us to expose themselves!

Phattso
04-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Of course not. Yet stick a camera and mic in some people's faces and suddenly they think the world needs to hear their grand philosophies. That's the greatest beauty of the 1st Amendment, by allowing all speech you allow the idiots among us to expose themselves!

True and agreed.

NorwichGrad
04-28-2014, 12:20 AM
Obummer is King George's wet dream. The early Americans revolted on 2% tax. It 'only' took 3% of the population at the time to win this country's independence from the Brits.

The gubment is out of control. Imagine 3% of 300+ million.

Anyway, what's preventing Texas from seceding? TX can support itself without the federal gubment's handout, right?

thomashenry
04-28-2014, 09:13 AM
A couple of observations, Our Founding Fathers Did not Fight for the Government control of your life, liberty or control of your private property, they fought against it, and with that only 3 % of the Population secured our Freedom & Liberty,

"God who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever."
- Thomas Jefferson,

Now don`t get me wrong, I do not believe as the Politically Correct/statists do & has blinded and duped an entire array of people that collective salvation is the answer {in a secular manner}, that top down ubiquitous Gov`t is the answer, quite the contrary, I believe that an individual has the Choice to make for individual salvation as well as liberty, both equate to freedoms that no man or Government can take away !

I pray to God that You would surround our leaders with wise counsel--men and women of moral integrity who place Your agenda and the good of this great nation above their own and whose motives are for that which is right.

I pray that You GOD would give our People & true leader`s discernment, understanding, and knowledge so that our country may know stability internally and abroad. I give You thanks for Your Word, and thank You for working in and through leadership with modesty and humility so that we might lead peaceable lives in Godliness and honesty.

Amen.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the lord is kept safe. - Proverbs 29:25

Your, "My" Life as a Christian should make Non Believers, question their beliefs ! to challenge and be upfront with the beliefs that I & others think and feel, by our words & actions That truly God does exist {not that those in & of themselves are the pre eminent precursor to front row seat`s in Heaven}. Which lead`s me to think, of which I am guilty and probably will be again, when I criticize even disparage someone, in essence another's sins, even though they are different than my own, who am I to do that ? I am certain I will fail miserably and do it again, if someone's beliefs are different than my own, however I am making a conscience effort to take a split second and listen for that still small voice, before opening my BIG mouth and showing everyone what a hypocrite/liar I can be {not always going to be successful I am certain though} :]

I still Refuse to go along to appease the politically correct/collective crowd, that is a road IMO to ruin and heartache with nothing to offer me, their so called truths are blatant lies, false in every respect in a real attempt to diminish any freedom`s ! & when the occasion does arise, I need to take that split second to speak in truth, Life has all sorts of twists & turns, No matter what happens, I need to keep a loving heart, a wise mind and a strong Faith, in God, who will always stay with us, no matter what the circumstances are, To stand Firm !

NorwichGrad
04-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Thomas,

I agree with you 100%.

God did not create government. God created people. And people created government.

All this nonsense about democrats are this and republicans are that is a bunch of excuse for the Individuals, as part of We the People, to do nothing and to place the blame on others.

People want change. And I understand “change” is relative depending on one’s views, so it is a very broad term., At any rate, we all want change, but yet we are unwilling to change ourselves, we are unwilling to change the way we think, and we are unwilling to change our outlook. Change (and hopefully positive change) must first come from us as Individuals.

But before change can occur, we must first find the truth and accept the truth for what they are..

Once the grassroot starts, the needed change will come from the individuals, then family, then community, then county, then state, then….you get the idea.

America is desperately crying for leaders. Leaders in all walks of life. Leaders whose core values consist of honor, integrity, and character. All we need is a million of these leaders. Imagine one million Americans like the Founding Fathers, John F Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Teddy Roosevelt, General Robert E Lee, Crazy Horse. Imagine if there were American versions of Ghandi, Churchill, Mother Theresa, Pope John Paul..

Imagine if ALL THESE ONE MILLION LEADERS banded together for a common cause…

moneysmoney
04-29-2014, 04:33 AM
Obummer is King George's wet dream. The early Americans revolted on 2% tax. It 'only' took 3% of the population at the time to win this country's independence from the Brits.

The gubment is out of control. Imagine 3% of 300+ million.

Anyway, what's preventing Texas from seceding? TX can support itself without the federal gubment's handout, right?

What's your salary?

moneysmoney
04-29-2014, 04:48 AM
Where are you located Tex, Crimea Texas?

What's your salary?

moneysmoney
04-29-2014, 04:49 AM

What's your salary?

moneysmoney
04-29-2014, 04:50 AM
A couple of observations, Our Founding Fathers Did not Fight for the Government control of your life, liberty or control of your private property, they fought against it, and with that only 3 % of the Population secured our Freedom & Liberty,

"God who gave us life, gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever."
- Thomas Jefferson,

Now don`t get me wrong, I do not believe as the Politically Correct/statists do & has blinded and duped an entire array of people that collective salvation is the answer {in a secular manner}, that top down ubiquitous Gov`t is the answer, quite the contrary, I believe that an individual has the Choice to make for individual salvation as well as liberty, both equate to freedoms that no man or Government can take away !

I pray to God that You would surround our leaders with wise counsel--men and women of moral integrity who place Your agenda and the good of this great nation above their own and whose motives are for that which is right.

I pray that You GOD would give our People & true leader`s discernment, understanding, and knowledge so that our country may know stability internally and abroad. I give You thanks for Your Word, and thank You for working in and through leadership with modesty and humility so that we might lead peaceable lives in Godliness and honesty.

Amen.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the lord is kept safe. - Proverbs 29:25

Your, "My" Life as a Christian should make Non Believers, question their beliefs ! to challenge and be upfront with the beliefs that I & others think and feel, by our words & actions That truly God does exist {not that those in & of themselves are the pre eminent precursor to front row seat`s in Heaven}. Which lead`s me to think, of which I am guilty and probably will be again, when I criticize even disparage someone, in essence another's sins, even though they are different than my own, who am I to do that ? I am certain I will fail miserably and do it again, if someone's beliefs are different than my own, however I am making a conscience effort to take a split second and listen for that still small voice, before opening my BIG mouth and showing everyone what a hypocrite/liar I can be {not always going to be successful I am certain though} :]

I still Refuse to go along to appease the politically correct/collective crowd, that is a road IMO to ruin and heartache with nothing to offer me, their so called truths are blatant lies, false in every respect in a real attempt to diminish any freedom`s ! & when the occasion does arise, I need to take that split second to speak in truth, Life has all sorts of twists & turns, No matter what happens, I need to keep a loving heart, a wise mind and a strong Faith, in God, who will always stay with us, no matter what the circumstances are, To stand Firm !

What's your salary?

moneysmoney
04-29-2014, 04:51 AM
I hope that my state joins you.......We may see it happen if/when Congress gets the votes to take our guns.

What's your salary?