PDA

View Full Version : animal m-stak + animal test

Marco690
04-22-2014, 04:15 AM
hi, I made the first cycle of animal m-stak (the complete cycle is 21 days ON, OFF 7 days, 21 days ON) and I'm planning to take animal test in stack with animal m-stak for the duration of the second cycle. What do you think about it? and what is the timing of the stack that I should to use?

naturalguy
04-22-2014, 05:38 AM
How old are you? How long have you been training?

Marco690
04-22-2014, 06:12 AM
I train in the gym from 6-7 years.. I'm 26.

naturalguy
04-22-2014, 06:14 AM
I train in the gym from 6-7 years.. I'm 26.

Ok cool.

The way I would dose them is this:

Animal M-Stak - one pack per day 45 minutes prior to training, on off days one pack per day at anytime

Animal Test - one pack per day with the meal you eat prior to training, on off days one pack per day with any meal

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Marco690
04-22-2014, 06:24 AM
ok, thnak you for the quick answers!
In your opinion is better m-stak+test or m-stak+stak in bulk?

naturalguy
04-22-2014, 06:47 AM
ok, thnak you for the quick answers!
In your opinion is better m-stak+test or m-stak+stak in bulk?

In my opinion Test is stronger so I'd go that route

Firefist44
04-22-2014, 07:01 AM
In my opinion Test is stronger so I'd go that route

NG has laid out a pretty good format for ya. Test is the only Animal supp I have yet to take, but I can vouch wholeheartedly for Stak. It is by far my GOAT supplement.

SwolenONE
04-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Should make for a killer stack, two very good products right there.

Marco690
04-23-2014, 02:44 AM
thanks again for the answers;

In the first cycle I took 45 minutes before workout m-stak (no red pill) and 20 min before workout assault or dark rage (I alternate them) ..

With the stack m-stak + test is better than I interrupt the preworkout or can I continue like I did?

Marco690
04-23-2014, 01:47 PM
bump

Firefist44
04-23-2014, 09:01 PM
thanks again for the answers;

In the first cycle I took 45 minutes before workout m-stak (no red pill) and 20 min before workout assault or dark rage (I alternate them) ..

With the stack m-stak + test is better than I interrupt the preworkout or can I continue like I did?

If you are going to take a PreW, Id do this:

Test with preworkout meal
M-stak 45 minutes pre training
PreW as usual

CashmereEsquire
04-24-2014, 08:39 AM
Stak and M stak arent really meant for people cutting correct?

Firefist44
04-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Stak and M stak arent really meant for people cutting correct?

Most people use it during bulks, however I've known many people to take stak along with cuts through the years. There was also a guy who logged cuts and m-stak together to maintain muscle/keep strength up while on a hard cut.

I'm currently on day 4 into the cuts/stak combo myself.... too early to tell anything yet.

CashmereEsquire
04-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Most people use it during bulks, however I've known many people to take stak along with cuts through the years. There was also a guy who logged cuts and m-stak together to maintain muscle/keep strength up while on a hard cut.

I'm currently on day 4 into the cuts/stak combo myself.... too early to tell anything yet.

I was thinking about trying it out with EC stack just for kicks

Firefist44
04-24-2014, 10:44 AM
I was thinking about trying it out with EC stack just for kicks

I wouldn't run an EC just for kicks.... I'd do some research brother.

CashmereEsquire
04-24-2014, 10:57 AM
I wouldn't run an EC just for kicks.... I'd do some research brother.

M Stak just for kicks, I've been running EC for about a month and a half, took a week off.

Alpharian
04-24-2014, 11:15 AM
hi, I made the first cycle of animal m-stak (the complete cycle is 21 days ON, OFF 7 days, 21 days ON) and I'm planning to take animal test in stack with animal m-stak for the duration of the second cycle. What do you think about it? and what is the timing of the stack that I should to use?
i would go with animal stak + animal m stak years back i gained 8 lbs and lost 1% bodyfat on 21 days ~

Firefist44
04-24-2014, 02:16 PM
i would go with animal stak + animal m stak years back i gained 8 lbs and lost 1% bodyfat on 21 days ~

Thanks for the support out there in the land of the vikings brother. Glad it worked for you.

saltire001
08-16-2017, 08:38 AM
M-stak is better first thing in the morning since it makes use of what you eat throughout the day. The later you take it, the less good you consume will be used. If you know which pills are stimulants for energy from the M stak, you can take those with the Test before workouts.

I used to take M stak with Stak but that was until 10 years ago and I had to quit thanks to an accident.

I recently started and I take the whole M stak in the morning since the first thing I do is run 3.5-7 miles at dawn and it gives me the energy. My workouts are in the late afternoon. Trying to reduce the fat first and then I will still keep running but not on an empty stomach once I hit 12-13% fat.

The thing though is even with the empty stomach runs and less than 2000 calories (~300g protein/day), I gained 11 pounds and lost 5.5 inches off my waist in 3 weeks (about 6% body fat from the initial 23 I was at).

Thank god for muscle memory even after 10 years of nothing, and I still haven't even started heavy. I just do continuous sets with no more than 15 sec breaks for about 70-100m, 6 days a week and I run 7 days. Haven't even started legs or back but I do 3 types of pullups 15, 12, 10, 8, 6 per set. Mostly it's chest, tris and shoulders 1 day, biceps, forearms, pullups with stomach every day. Plus lots of calisthenics on rings and balance boards and 1m of rope jumping after every 5th set no matter what I do.

I solely worked with UN products for close to 15 years until I quit with some extras (probiotics, herbs, etc..), and I find the new stuff definitely much more potent than what it used to be before 2007.

_Aggression_
08-16-2017, 10:54 AM
Strong post. Strong bump.