PDA

View Full Version : Help choosing a service provider?

Kicsunt
04-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Currently I have MetroPCS, but I've been looking to switch.

The one's I have in mind are:
-Sprint
-AT&T
-TMobile

Also, I don't know how much data I should put on a plan at any of the above places. If any of you have experience with the above providers can you share some insight on their coverage? I'm in New Jersey.

1quick1
04-21-2014, 04:40 PM
Currently I have MetroPCS, but I've been looking to switch.

The one's I have in mind are:
-Sprint
-AT&T
-TMobile

Also, I don't know how much data I should put on a plan at any of the above places. If any of you have experience with the above providers can you share some insight on their coverage? I'm in New Jersey.

Sprint is pretty much the only one that sucks. I've had all of them in the last 2 years. Dead serious. In a major city like NJ anyone besides sprint will work fine.

I'm actually on Tmobile prepaid now. For $30 a month I get 100 minutes, unlimited data (5gb at 4glte) and unlimited text. I had to pay $300 to break my contract but $30 compared to $90-105 a month it pays itself back in 5 months. It's crucial you buy the card from Walmart though as they are in a contract and will not budge. I had to drive to walmart to get one cause the fukers wouldn't just put me on it. Buy a Nexus 5 for $300 and this for only $30 a month, no contract = winning.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tmobile-30-Wireless-Airtime-Card/15443357