PDA

View Full Version : MP Shred Matrix Results

petefolz
04-21-2014, 02:32 PM
I know that this is a product that creates a lot of discussion and I also know the importance I put into first-hand reviews on here so I thought I would post for you guys my 25-day log on Shred Matrix. It's a little late, from February. I know that weighing myself twice a day is completely tedious and unnecessary but for some reason I did it anyway. Took 3 right when I woke up and 3 around lunch time, just as the bottle suggests. Worked out 5 days a week, doing one mile of cardio before each lifting session. Also eliminated all fried foods from my diet (not that big of a deal, but definitely made a difference for me personally). I apologize for the bad handwriting and in case you can't read it, began on Feb. 2 at 172 pounds and ended on Feb. 28 at 160.2. Again let me reiterate that is not some magic pill, I put in a lot of work to drop this weight. Anyways, I hope this helps.

Thanks guys

ManWithNoName93
04-21-2014, 02:37 PM
Great progress! Don't under estimate the power of your diet. Those small changes you made to your eating habits can make such a huge difference. You've made great progress so far and if you want to continue doing to I suggest heading over to the nutrition section and you can find a wealth of information on a proper diet, the amount of calories you should be consuming and much more. I highly suggest that. Keep up the great work!

MusclepharmPres
04-21-2014, 06:08 PM
I know that this is a product that creates a lot of discussion and I also know the importance I put into first-hand reviews on here so I thought I would post for you guys my 25-day log on Shred Matrix. It's a little late, from February. I know that weighing myself twice a day is completely tedious and unnecessary but for some reason I did it anyway. Took 3 right when I woke up and 3 around lunch time, just as the bottle suggests. Worked out 5 days a week, doing one mile of cardio before each lifting session. Also eliminated all fried foods from my diet (not that big of a deal, but definitely made a difference for me personally). I apologize for the bad handwriting and in case you can't read it, began on Feb. 2 at 172 pounds and ended on Feb. 28 at 160.2. Again let me reiterate that is not some magic pill, I put in a lot of work to drop this weight. Anyways, I hope this helps.

Thanks guys

Congrats on the great work bud. Keep up the hard work and determination.

largenj
04-23-2014, 06:05 PM
Nice! Shred Matrix really has helped me push my dieting to the next level as well. Try adding some Carnitine and/or CLA into your stack.