PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to find time to play Video Games with school, work, and gym

james21561
04-20-2014, 01:06 PM
Most of my free time I have is used for this gym. I read post on how you brahs are 30+ hours into a game. How do you brahs do it? Give up on sleep? my xb1 and ps4 is collecting dust right meow waiting to be abused by me

.aeterna
04-20-2014, 01:11 PM
video games are one of my (few) ways to destress from work/grad school - i wouldnt exactly lose sleep for it though; i consider it a supplementary activity in my leisurely time

the day u prioritize and section off time to play video games is the day it becomes a chore

tapout17
04-20-2014, 01:13 PM
You aren't missing anything right now.

tdnick
04-20-2014, 01:32 PM
I maximize my downtime by not studying

KramericaInd
04-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Game at work.

james21561
04-20-2014, 01:45 PM
I maximize my downtime by not studying holy fuk, yes this as well

bodymovesyou
04-20-2014, 01:46 PM
The post gym gaming session is my fav.

Too tired to do anything physically or mentally tasking..... Feeling dat dere endorphin/pump feeling of bliss.

pinoykcin
04-20-2014, 01:52 PM
video games are one of my (few) ways to destress from work/grad school - i wouldnt exactly lose sleep for it though; i consider it a supplementary activity in my leisurely time

the day u prioritize and section off time to play video games is the day it becomes a chore

this dude, I use it for relaxation, I know I dont have time, so I just play casually. Even though sometimes when I play LoL, I rage big time, wouldnt really call that relaxing lmao. its fun and always a good time when playing with friends (like d3/LoL etc)

LS Series
04-20-2014, 02:45 PM
They come and go for me. There will be weeks or months where I have a good amount of down time, and I will tend to play more then. I have been playing a good amount lately, but in a month that will diminish to nothing for a good six months or so. Getting married, moving to bay area, bought a franchise with wife and business partner, I am in school still at 3/4 capacity, and I maintain 2 side businesses to top it off. When everything settles down and I catch back up I will jump right back into gaming. I have a good feeling this will most likely be like this for the rest of my life.

Otaman
04-20-2014, 04:05 PM
play video games in the gym then

problem solved, you're welcome

jamesbwbevis
04-20-2014, 06:54 PM
I play on weekends only, usually not for too long. I have the time to play more but id rather not, gets boring if I play too often

Jrdath
04-20-2014, 07:11 PM
That's how life goes obviously your priorities are in order since you can't find the time to play video games atm. I only get to play video games on breaks or during the summer...sometimes on the weekends since school is consuming a lot of my time. Btw what school do you go to?

TerellOwens
04-20-2014, 08:17 PM
Its funny I lost the desire to play 90% of video games after i reached the point in life where I could buy every game I wanted.