PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Fans

mk8
04-19-2014, 03:46 PM
How are you guys feeling today? Ready for tomorrow?

jross2021
04-19-2014, 03:54 PM
If I was a rockets fans I wouldn't even bother to watch this sweep. only team in the playoffs in the west that is worse than the rockets.... is the blazers

ctownballer04
04-19-2014, 06:54 PM
If I was a rockets fans I wouldn't even bother to watch this sweep. only team in the playoffs in the west that is worse than the rockets.... is the blazers

You don't watch games though...

jross2021
04-19-2014, 06:55 PM
You don't watch games though...

I've watched more basketball this year than you probably have in y our life

ctownballer04
04-19-2014, 06:59 PM
I've watched more basketball this year than you probably have in y our life

You have seen < 5 Blazer games this year. Fact. Considering your strong opinion on the Blazers, I'd imagine it was when LaMarcus was hurt.
You salty that we bake as fuk and a top team when healthy,

jross2021
04-19-2014, 07:01 PM
You have seen < 5 Blazer games this year. Fact. Considering your strong opinion on the Blazers, I'd imagine it was when LaMarcus was hurt.
You salty that we bake as fuk and a top team when healthy,

I have seen > 60 blazer games this year, fact.

ctownballer04
04-19-2014, 07:31 PM
I have seen > 60 blazer games this year, fact.

Lmao. You are telling me you live in Pennsylvania and have missed at most 22 Blazer games this season? If that is true then you have definitely watched more basketball than me. We have different opinions however, if you would have asked me 1.5 months ago, homerism aside I would have told you we will lose to Houston. However, if you've been watching the last 10 games, Blazers playing like they were at the beginning season all over again. Houston's s good team but I'm confident Blazers win that series.

uanjum
04-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Rockets fixing fuk some blazer pussy

brianphi
04-19-2014, 07:55 PM
Heard Harden is in stuntman school to prep for the playoffs.

MurkinSeason
04-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Not every day is about you blazer and rocket fans.

Wait your turn

Spill512
04-19-2014, 08:03 PM
Heard Lillard is buying extra pairs of underwear to prep for Patrick Beverley.

brianphi
04-19-2014, 08:19 PM
▲▲ you can come up with something better lol

Wessy Wes gonna be what you worry about.

rocketsfanumad
04-19-2014, 08:21 PM
OP further exemplifying why he's so obsessed with the rockets by creating threads like these... lol. UR TEAM IS CHIT AND PHUCKING PHX SHOULD BE IN YOU PHUCK.

jross2021
04-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Lmao. You are telling me you live in Pennsylvania and have missed at most 22 Blazer games this season?

yes, easily. I'm big into daily fantasy sports and every day I'd start whichever point guard was playing against the Blazers. Vs. Lillard is easy money. And i'd always watch my team.

SwaggyT
04-19-2014, 09:35 PM
wait for that L tomorrow. wait for it. blazers will make a run, nobody talks about them nobody smh

RoxasBrah
04-19-2014, 09:42 PM
Rockets in 5.

mk8
04-19-2014, 10:00 PM
Heard Lillard is buying extra pairs of underwear to prep for Patrick Beverley.cringe

jross2021
04-19-2014, 10:06 PM
cringe

Can't wait to watch Harden and Lillard put on a defensive showcase. Someone should make a montage of their defense this series

Spill512
04-19-2014, 10:13 PM
cringe

Lillard 18ppg 38% vs Beverley

cringe

mk8
04-19-2014, 10:25 PM

cringe

Its the postseason now. Lillard goes in dry tomorrow.

jross2021
04-19-2014, 10:41 PM

cringe

3 assists, 1 board probably. Sounds like his average stat-line. God Lillard sucks. Definitely has no mamba or gawd blood.

ctownballer04
04-19-2014, 11:36 PM
3 assists, 1 board probably. Sounds like his average stat-line. God Lillard sucks. Definitely has no mamba or gawd blood.

Lol most clutch player in the NBA. Most game winners hit in the NBA.

Stay salty.

TheBannedBrah
04-19-2014, 11:45 PM
Hopefully the Blazers will beat the Rockets, can't stand Harden.

Day1086
04-19-2014, 11:51 PM

Stay salty.

Didn't lillard only have those back to back game winners? so 2? Stephgoat had 3 (and 2 that lebron/faried responded by hitting counter game winners :( )

Certainly more clutch than James Haren though

ctownballer04
04-20-2014, 12:04 AM
Didn't lillard only have those back to back game winners? so 2? Stephgoat had 3 (and 2 that lebron/faried responded by hitting counter game winners :( )

Certainly more clutch than James Haren though

I guess it depends on what you consider a game winner. Actual buzzer beaters he had 2. In terms of game winning shots he made with like six seconds or less, I think he had 4. I think two of them were like driving lay ups though. You can see his layup vs the Suns to go ahead with six seconds left. That also doesn't count his double clutch three to tie w/ 2 seconds left vs Dallas just to have Monta hit the gamer.

K6U0PO3k3Lc

I been watching these top 10s all day.
Watching the Curry one now
ntpmFxIou0Q

sdballer5588
04-20-2014, 12:51 AM
Its the postseason now. Lillard goes in dry tomorrow.

Link me to lillards postseason splits.

jross2021
04-20-2014, 05:49 AM

Stay salty.

Maybe if he could create open shots and play d, it wouldn't be so close

Ivan7x
04-20-2014, 07:10 AM
Link me to lillards postseason splits.RIP in peace Mk8

adamsz
04-20-2014, 07:11 AM
RIP in peace Mk8

Say that to his face fuker not online see what happens

HoustonMiscer
04-20-2014, 09:13 AM
OP I am excite as fuk srs. You brahs ever have them feels one day and just go to Youtube and watch season highlights and player highlights of your team and chit? Had one of them feels this morning srs. I know all of us talk mad chit to each other but at the end of the day its all fun and games OP. 2009 was a fun series and I'm sure this one will be as well. Hopefully phaggot Lillard doesn't Brandon Roy us srs

mk8
04-20-2014, 09:34 AM

RIP in peace Mk8Lol not sure if srs.

Won rookie of the year his first season in the league.
Second year in the league is an all-star and led his team to the playoffs as a 5th seed.
How many guys can say that?

You guys are fukking retarded, srs. One of the worst disses ive ever read on here.

OP I am excite as fuk srs. You brahs ever have them feels one day and just go to Youtube and watch season highlights and player highlights of your team and chit? Had one of them feels this morning srs. I know all of us talk mad chit to each other but at the end of the day its all fun and games OP. 2009 was a fun series and I'm sure this one will be as well. Hopefully phaggot Lillard doesn't Brandon Roy us srs
Im pretty excited as well man. Should be a fun srs all bull**** aside. I think it is going at least to game 6. It will be up to the blazers to steal a game on the road

sdballer5588
04-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Lol not sure if srs.

Second year in the league is an all-star and led his team to the playoffs as a 5th seed.

You guys are fukking retarded, srs. One of the worst disses ive ever read on here.

Whoah whoah whoah, no need to exaggerate. Also why don't you look at this rookie class and repeat for me how meaningful rookie of the year is.

HoustonMiscer
04-20-2014, 09:48 AM
Lol not sure if srs.

Im pretty excited as well man. Should be a fun srs all bull**** aside. I think it is going at least to game 6. It will be up to the blazers to steal a game on the road

Yeah I feel the same way for the Rockets. They can't just bank on the homecourt advantage. They will have to play well on the road in a very hostile environment. Aldridge will probably fukkin drain long 2's on the Rockets all series long but as long as they contest his shots and make them tough jumpers I don't really have a problem with it because there's only so much you can do. Harden will probably get his. Parsons will be the X-factor for the Rockets and phaggot Lin will have to step up. Rockets have to win the rebounding battle. Blazers are good rebounding team with Lopez and Aldridge up front so fukkin phaggots better box out and rebound srs. We will probably see a Howard and Asik frontcourt a lot in this series just to matchup with Portland's bigs. Will be a fun series to watch though no doubt.

mk8
04-20-2014, 09:50 AM
Also why don't you look at this rookie class and repeat for me how meaningful rookie of the year is.Some guys in my lifetime whos won rookie of the year:

Jason Kidd - Ring/GOAT
Allen Iverson - GOAT
Tim Duncan - Ring(s)/GOAT
Vince Carter - GOAT
Mike Miller - Ring
Pau Gasol - Ring(s)/GOAT
LeBron James - Ring(s)/GOAT
Chris Paul - Giant phaggot. But you have to give credit where its due.
Brandon Roy - Would have been GOAT, Blazers arguably would have been contenders with him and LMA.
Kevin Durant - GOAT. Thunder are contenders every year.
D. Rose - Wait till the return.
Blake Griffin - Phaggot, but will probably be 3rd in MVP race this year. Clippers are contenders.

Go fist yourself SDphaggot

sdballer5588
04-20-2014, 09:51 AM
Some guys in my lifetime whos won rookie of the year:

Jason Kidd - Ring/GOAT
Allen Iverson - GOAT
Tim Duncan - Ring(s)/GOAT
Vince Carter - GOAT
Mike Miller - Ring
Pau Gasol - Ring(s)/GOAT
LeBron James - Ring(s)/GOAT
Chris Paul - Giant phaggot. But you have to give credit where its due.
Brandon Roy - Would have been GOAT, Blazers arguably would have been contenders with him and LMA.
Kevin Durant - GOAT. Thunder are contenders every year.
D. Rose - Wait till the return.
Blake Griffin - Phaggot, but will probably be 3rd in MVP race this year. Clippers are contenders.

Go fist yourself SDphaggot

Mike Miller. Wow man, ya got me.

mk8
04-20-2014, 09:57 AM
Mike Miller. Wow man, ya got me.He has a ring.

And LOL at ignoring the rest of the list. Its well known on here you are a giant potato, so i guess i shouldnt be surprised.

sdballer5588
04-20-2014, 09:57 AM
ho lee phuck is this for real?

weak spelling.

I was exhausted so I wanted to add in that H to show I was breathing heavily.

He has a ring.

And LOL at ignoring the rest of the list. Its well known on here you are a giant potato, so i guess i shouldnt be surprised.

Easy child. No need to get this defensive over me pointing out that you have no storied postseason stats to point to for why Lillard will suddenly NOT play like **** against a very good defender.

You made a very homer, non statistically backed comment, I called you on it, you're mad.

Yeah I'm the potato.

ocill88
04-20-2014, 09:59 AM
I have the blazers in 6. Beverly might be able to contain lillarda little bit but he will still be putting up all star numbers , mo Williams will get his points off the bench. Matthews will be making shots for day's , and good luck to jones for trying to slow down Aldridge; Nicolas will also do his thing. Watch debitch be mia , Parsons is a beast, same for harden or he will shoot 20 shots to get 27 points , lin will be a big x factor for the rockets, and same with jones

Spill512
04-20-2014, 09:59 AM
I like how you left off Tyreke Evans and Emeka Okafor but decided that Mike Miller should be included.

HoustonMiscer
04-20-2014, 10:01 AM
He has a ring.

I remember phaggots on Clutchfans were hoping for a trade up in that draft so Rockets could get Lillard srs. Lillard is gonna be a good player as long as he doesn't become a soft ass phaggot like a lot of other phaggots in the league. Hopefully for his sake this whole Beverley in his head thing makes him a tougher and better player.

kyleTX
04-20-2014, 10:03 AM

no mercy. RIPiss blazing phaggots

mk8
04-21-2014, 12:32 AM

OP further exemplifying why he's so obsessed with the rockets by creating threads like these... lol. UR TEAM IS CHIT AND PHUCKING PHX SHOULD BE IN YOU PHUCK.

cringe

no mercy. RIPiss blazing phaggots
http://solecollector.com/media/u/images/NBADraft_0004_Damian%20Lillard.jpg
http://6.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Front-21.gif

http://i.imgur.com/HSdSUwD.gif

Spill512
04-21-2014, 12:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HSdSUwD.gif

I know you are new to the post season and all, but it's best of 7, not single elimination.

IAmTheOne1
04-21-2014, 12:40 AM
He has a ring.

And LOL at ignoring the rest of the list. Its well known on here you are a giant potato, so i guess i shouldnt be surprised. Its funny how the playoffs are exposing who all the potato posters are on here.

Even the ones who spend all their social lives on here with tens of thousands of posts

mk8
04-21-2014, 08:20 AM
I know you are new to the post season and all, but it's best of 7, not single elimination.

Lol

ocill88
04-21-2014, 08:38 AM

Dat durr basketball knowledge lmafo at a sweep http://i59.tinypic.com/2zdob3t.jpg

jross2021
04-21-2014, 08:52 AM
Dat durr basketball knowledge lmafo at a sweep http://i59.tinypic.com/2zdob3t.jpg\

sweep was a long shot but we all know who's oging to win. If the Rockets lose it's because Harden is the worst defender in the league.

Malfa
04-21-2014, 08:54 AM
\

sweep was a long shot but we all know who's oging to win. If the Rockets lose it's because Harden is the worst defender in the league.y-y-y-you too

Baylorballs
04-21-2014, 09:47 AM
Its funny how the playoffs are exposing who all the potato posters are on here.

Even the ones who spend all their social lives on here with tens of thousands of posts

uhhh buddy you're on pace for almost 4,000 posts from sept 2013 to sept 2014. you'll be over 10,000 in no time baby.... mmmmmmm Math.

And rockets deserve more hate from the $hit festival in the closing minutes than Blazers for a "comeback" . harden looking like he's a Freshman in high school with some of those 3 pointers from 5 feet behind the line. idiot. Lin looked like me driving in the lane. Turn over city.

game 2 a likely blow out to send it back to portland, then it's all about snagging 1 up there.

Malfa
04-21-2014, 09:50 AM
game 2 a likely blow out to send it back to portland, then it's all about snagging 1 up there.

a likely blow out

blow out

Droopdx
04-21-2014, 10:10 AM
uhhh buddy you're on pace for almost 4,000 posts from sept 2013 to sept 2014. you'll be over 10,000 in no time baby.... mmmmmmm Math.

And rockets deserve more hate from the $hit festival in the closing minutes than Blazers for a "comeback" . harden looking like he's a Freshman in high school with some of those 3 pointers from 5 feet behind the line. idiot. Lin looked like me driving in the lane. Turn over city.

Lol who's going to guard Lamarcus this time? He's going in dry.

jross2021
04-21-2014, 10:23 AM

bro, you and I both know he didn't deserve to be an all-star over Goran Dragic. NBA and ESPN are shoving him down our throats so every casual fan that doesn't watch ball knows who he is.

ocill88
04-21-2014, 11:00 AM
\

sweep was a long shot but we all know who's oging to win. If the Rockets lose it's because Harden is the worst defender in the league.
That's a major weakness you guy's have; hardens 8th grade level defense abilities. Mathews o> harden d . You're right Portland will win they have to many weapons , and some good defensers as well

mk8
04-21-2014, 11:34 AM
bro, you and I both know he didn't deserve to be an all-star over Goran Dragic. NBA and ESPN are shoving him down our throats so every casual fan that doesn't watch ball knows who he is.I think you might have a different opinion after the playoffs

Baylorballs
04-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Lol who's going to guard Lamarcus this time? He's going in dry.

I won't lie, he put on a clinic yesterday night. I think I actually felt it a little ITB last night through the TV.

but HOward and Asik both in big time foul trouble yesterday and he dominated inside w/ out rim protection. He'll put up 30 a game almost for sure, but harden also isn't going 8 - 28 every game either....

dude's going 10 for 50 Wednesday night!!!!!!!!!! :/

HoustonMiscer
04-21-2014, 01:31 PM
inb4 Lamarcus averages 69.350 ppg this series (srs)

I know Harden wants shoot 3's early in the shot clock and sometimes it works but if it doesn't work in the playoffs his ass is grass srs. Every possession is valuable. I think they should pound it in to Dwight, force them to double. Establish him early. But its on Dwight to finish and not get blocked by fukkin Robin Lopez lol. I still say Parsons is a big factor in this series for the Rockets.

jross2021
04-21-2014, 01:33 PM
inb4 Lamarcus averages 69.350 ppg this series (srs)

I know Harden wants shoot 3's early in the shot clock and sometimes it works but if it doesn't work in the playoffs his ass is grass srs. Every possession is valuable. I think they should pound it in to Dwight, force them to double. Establish him early. But its on Dwight to finish and not get blocked by fukkin Robin Lopez lol. I still say Parsons is a big factor in this series for the Rockets.

he's **** on them all season. They really don't have anyone to guard him, the only person that could stick him down low is Howard but he can't touch him on the outside.

ctownballer04
04-21-2014, 03:12 PM
LaMarcus has destroyed vs Rockets all season, nothing new here. The surprising thing to me is Chandler Parsons, on paper it seems like Batum would be one of the perfect players in the NBA to guard him, however, Chandler always lights him up and I don't understand it. It rustles my jimmies hard.

Excited for game 2.

Manne1
04-21-2014, 03:13 PM
i always lol when people say harden is goat brb forgetting how bad he choked against the heat a few years ago brb gona shoot 30% this series

HoustonMiscer
04-21-2014, 03:35 PM
LaMarcus has destroyed vs Rockets all season, nothing new here. The surprising thing to me is Chandler Parsons, on paper it seems like Batum would be one of the perfect players in the NBA to guard him, however, Chandler always lights him up and I don't understand it. It rustles my jimmies hard.

Excited for game 2.

Facial aesthetics are too strong brah

ctownballer04
04-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Facial aesthetics are too strong brah

Certainly the only logical explanation.

HoustonMiscer
04-21-2014, 04:13 PM
Certainly the only logical explanation.

In all seriousness though having watched Parsons ever since he has entered the league, he has made big jumps in improvement every single year. He moves very well without the ball which makes him tough to guard. He can get hot from 3. His shot may be flat as fuk but it works. Watched highlights of Rockets vs Blazers early in the season (in Houston) and it looked like the Rockets played very well when Parsons was creating shots by driving the lane and distributing. Maybe we will see more of that as this series goes on. I think the Rockets might play Motiejunas more just to spread the Blazers bigs out to maybe fix the rebounding problem they are having even though they are gonna suffer defensively. They already suffer defensively as it is. I think you are gonna see some different lineups in Game 2 from the Rockets.

mk8
05-02-2014, 10:49 PM

Rockets in 5.

cringe

I waited till the end of the series to give you a decent sample size so here you go:

26PPG 7APG 6RPG 1.3SPG

Oh and I think he hit a game winner or something.

ctownballer04
05-02-2014, 10:52 PM
http://6.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/front-21.gif

i waited till the end of the series to give you a decent sample size so here you go:

26ppg 7apg 6rpg 1.3spg

oh and i think he hit a game winner or something.

aww fuk bye sdphaggot.

broboma2012
05-02-2014, 10:55 PM

I waited till the end of the series to give you a decent sample size so here you go:

26PPG 7APG 6RPG 1.3SPG

Oh and I think he hit a game winner or something.

haha

mk8
05-02-2014, 11:11 PM
haha

So many potatoes in one thread