PDA

View Full Version : Fish Again

ChestBeast
04-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Hey Guys,

So today for lunch as my protein source, i had some sole fillets and i was just wondering if it was fine to eat fish again for dinner. I was thinking of having salmon.

Is it ok to have fish twice a day, or its better to have another protein source instead?

Thank You and Happy Easter!

legitsrs
04-18-2014, 01:02 PM
No!

Do not do it! You will die!

wat

WonderPug
04-18-2014, 01:03 PM
It's okay.

ErikTheElectric
04-18-2014, 01:04 PM
Hey Guys,

So today for lunch as my protein source, i had some sole fillets and i was just wondering if it was fine to eat fish again for dinner. I was thinking of having salmon.

Is it ok to have fish twice a day, or its better to have another protein source instead?

Thank You and Happy Easter!Yes.

But at your stats I would suggest some beef or some higher calorie sources of protein.

ChestBeast
04-18-2014, 01:11 PM
Yes.

But at your stats I would suggest some beef or some higher calorie sources of protein.

Ok, thank you very much Eric, could i PM you for advice on lifting/nutrition with an eating disorder...

WonderPug
04-18-2014, 01:13 PM
But at your stats I would suggest some beef or some higher calorie sources of protein.Good catch.

OP: It's essential that you increase your caloric intake and normalize your bodyweight.

ErikTheElectric
04-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Ok, thank you very much Eric, could i PM you for advice on lifting/nutrition with an eating disorder...Will respond in a bit when I get some time.