PDA

View Full Version : Original Jack3d, didnt feel a thing

The1Fame
04-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Heard one of my local supplement stores had original Jack3d and after hearing so much about how good it is from everyone online I went and got some.

I've only ever used sixstar PWO a couple of times so I'm new to PWO supplements.

I took one scoop 20 mins before working out and didn't really feel a thing except it made me sweat a little a bit before I started lifting.

I felt way more energized with walmart PWO I even felt like I had more energy before I took it. WTF?

thoughts?

lfetsch
04-17-2014, 09:48 PM
Heard one of my local supplement stores had original Jack3d and after hearing so much about how good it is from everyone online I went and got some.

I've only ever used sixstar PWO a couple of times so I'm new to PWO supplements.

I took one scoop 20 mins before working out and didn't really feel a thing except it made me sweat a little a bit before I started lifting.

I felt way more energized with walmart PWO I even felt like I had more energy before I took it. WTF?

thoughts?

Post photo of ingredients

PS will take it off your hands if srs

The1Fame
04-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Post photo of ingredients

PS will take it off your hands if srs

strong join date to post ratio and I will once I'm done eating

The1Fame
04-17-2014, 10:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BVyuouv.jpg

lfetsch
04-17-2014, 10:59 PM
I'll be damned it is the og formula.

I would say take a stim break but the fact the walmart pre works for you throws that idea out the window. Maybe your body is tolerant to dmaa

Try two scoops