PDA

View Full Version : Ukraine, Jews and history repeating itself...

Old-Time-Lifter
04-17-2014, 01:54 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/17/kerry-jews-in-ukrainian-city-told-to-register/

Requiring Jewish citizens to register and to give an inventory of their property.

This will not end well.............

Cass40
04-17-2014, 02:05 PM
Yeah, Hitler got rid of most Jews in Europe already, and whoever is still left there should be left alone. Jews have suffered too much already.

SteveWright1
04-17-2014, 02:52 PM
what is it with Homosapiens and their inability to learn lessons?

and how can something so obviously terrible from history , not convince anyone who ever learns about it, to never go in that direction again?

hopefully it is not goverment sponsored as such and it is the work of some misguided individuals
or some smarter people in government organisations , will nip this in the bud, before it escalates to something much worse

tomnationwide
04-17-2014, 03:25 PM
what is it with Homosapiens and their inability to learn lessons?

and how can something so obviously terrible from history , not convince anyone who ever learns about it, to never go in that direction again?

hopefully it is not goverment sponsored as such and it is the work of some misguided individuals
or some smarter people in government organisations , will nip this in the bud, before it escalates to something much worse

There's a laundry list of reasons for radicals to hate Jews. Give the radicals enough power and all of those reasons, even though really stupid, are given power and weight.

eomrat
04-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Late breaking reports seem to indicate that this was the work of some provacatuers and not any kind of official action or policy.

Nonetheless, the whole situation in Ukrain and the Balkans is quite frightening, especially when trigger happy degenerates like Sen McCain are running around shooting off their mouths like fatherless 15 year old boys.

jeffaus
04-18-2014, 12:17 AM
I spent some time in Ukraine in 2008 and in Russia as well. Back then, the corruption was rife and there was no middle class. You were either incredibly rich or poor ( a lot more poor than rich ) and I always had a theory that with the middle class missing out of a society, there would eventually be civil unrest. They had it in 2003 with the Orange Revolution and the people replaced a corrupt govt. with another corrupt govt.

Now in 2014, its all happening again, but I think its worse this time because Putin has his hands all over it now. Russia do not want Ukraine in the EU or anywhere near the west and this is Putin's worst fear. He needs Ukraine to build the old empire again and it's slipping away. Covert tactics will be used to incite violence and unrest in the eastern border cities.

I have friends in Kiev and in Kharkov (Kharkiv) that I haven't spoken to for a while. Might need to give them a call and see how things are. While I didn't see a lot of Jewish people in Kiev, there was quite a larger population of Ukranian/Russian Jews in Kharkov and quite noticeable.

JediRN
04-18-2014, 03:23 AM
it just seems like a sick joke and not to be taken too seriously.

Old-Time-Lifter
04-18-2014, 07:06 AM
I have a buddy at the gym who is Russian and who spent years in the Ukraine. I hope to see him around soon to get the inside scoop so to say. He reads news from Russian, the Ukraine, US and other sources so he's taking it in from all sides plus knowing the people and the culture. He has told me repeatedly that the people in the US just cannot wrap their minds around the situation. I suspect he's spot on.

corres78
04-18-2014, 07:33 AM
Yeah, Hitler got rid of most Jews in Europe already, and whoever is still left there should be left alone. Jews have suffered too much already.

First: I must say I'm not nazi nor radical!
But! There was war at that time in whole Europe for christsake! Whole Europe was a concentration camp!
Secondly: There are zionist and antizionist jews and they hate each other! How is that? Are the zionists antisemite or are the antizionist antisemite?
Third: If you ask me, hitler was controlled by the zionists from the first time.

jeffaus
04-18-2014, 08:04 AM
I have a buddy at the gym who is Russian and who spent years in the Ukraine. I hope to see him around soon to get the inside scoop so to say. He reads news from Russian, the Ukraine, US and other sources so he's taking it in from all sides plus knowing the people and the culture. He has told me repeatedly that the people in the US just cannot wrap their minds around the situation. I suspect he's spot on.That's pretty much a spot on assessment Roy. People from the west don't understand the way things work there. Im no expert by along way and even though I spent time there, I couldn't wrap my head around the dynamics of the place. What I did learn though was that most Russians saw Ukraine as the poor cousin and inferior to Russia. But their history's and cultures are very closely inter linked.

Old-Time-Lifter
04-18-2014, 08:21 AM
That's pretty much a spot on assessment Roy. People from the west don't understand the way things work there. Im no expert by along way and even though I spent time there, I couldn't wrap my head around the dynamics of the place. What I did learn though was that most Russians saw Ukraine as the poor cousin and inferior to Russia. But their history's and cultures are very closely inter linked.

Yep, the guy is a free lance engineer and goes to Russia and China frequently. Who knows he may be in the same area as you right now. ;)

Cass40
04-18-2014, 09:15 AM
But! There was war at that time in whole Europe for christsake! Whole Europe was a concentration camp!
Secondly: There are zionist and antizionist jews and they hate each other! How is that? Are the zionists antisemite or are the antizionist antisemite?
Third: If you ask me, hitler was controlled by the zionists from the first time.

When nazis got power 1933, they started to regulate and restrict all aspects of the public and private lives of the Jews. Nuremberg laws 1935. In 1937-1938 German authorities set out to impoverish Jews and remove them from German economy by requiring them to register for their property.
Kristall Nacht in 1938 was when they burned Jewish synagogues and property, and after that it was practically impossible to escape. They lived in ghettos for years before they were sent to a concentration camp.
This all happened BEFORE the war. Not that you'd kill women and children in a war in any case.
Also, a lot of people thought Hitler was a joke and went on their business waiting for this silly man to go away. Well, eventually he did go away, but not before he killed millions with his well planned, premeditated, calculated plan that was supported by a "civilized" government.

NorwichGrad
04-18-2014, 09:33 AM
The fact that we have a spineless coward in the White House makes thing worse....A LOT WORSE. The 'one' bows to the enemy and bullies America's allies and her citizens, it's no surprise that Putin feels emboldened.

Jedi - I hope you're right. I hope it's only a sick joke.

thomashenry
04-18-2014, 09:40 AM

That is a contradiction in terms would you not agree ?

VoxExMachina
04-18-2014, 09:47 AM

Sounds logical.

:rolleyes:

Old-Time-Lifter
04-18-2014, 10:12 AM
That is a contradiction in terms would you not agree ?

I thought it was just a moronic statement actually.

Wyomann
04-18-2014, 10:19 AM
I have a buddy at the gym who is Russian and who spent years in the Ukraine. I hope to see him around soon to get the inside scoop so to say. He reads news from Russian, the Ukraine, US and other sources so he's taking it in from all sides plus knowing the people and the culture. He has told me repeatedly that the people in the US just cannot wrap their minds around the situation. I suspect he's spot on.

Are you trying to say: You American pigs don't understand our ways, so go away! ?

Well I'm not familiar with India either, but when little girls get acid thrown on their faces i don't have to understand jack **** other than throwing acid on little girl's faces isn't right.

Old-Time-Lifter
04-18-2014, 10:24 AM
Are you trying to say: You American pigs don't understand our ways, so go away! ?

Well I'm not familiar with India either, but when little girls get acid thrown on their faces i don't have to understand jack **** other than throwing acid on little girl's faces isn't right.

The situation in the Ukraine is a bit more complicated that a single incident. There is a great deal of history involved. It's similar to Bosnia in that regard.

jeffaus
04-18-2014, 10:40 AM
other than throwing acid on little girl's faces isn't right.Dry humping a gorilla isn't right either, but people still do it :D

jeffaus
04-18-2014, 10:45 AM
Yep, the guy is a free lance engineer and goes to Russia and China frequently. Who knows he may be in the same area as you right now. ;)Im in a small town with only 900,00 people, about 100km from Beijing Roy. Your friend is probably in one of the bigger cities. My home is Shenzhen in the south of the country about 15 million peeps, but my work is up here in the north.

thomashenry
04-18-2014, 10:54 AM
I thought it was just a moronic statement actually. Define moron ? LOL

lotusdeva
04-18-2014, 10:55 AM
It's not an official position, so can be anything. And yes, the situation is very complex, so much history, wars, pain. I do not agree with many Putin's policies, but Russia cannot afford to have an 'unstable' neighbor like Ukraine. Imagine if Kennedy gifted Florida to Mexico in the 60's, you know, with all the fleet there and such. Then Mexico decided to join some Russian Union, so US would essentially lose a very nice strategic spot. What do you think will happen? I know it's simplistic, but the point is, Russia is going to protect its interests, as any other country would.

Old-Time-Lifter
04-18-2014, 11:07 AM
It's not an official position, so can be anything. And yes, the situation is very complex, so much history, wars, pain. I do not agree with many Putin's policies, but Russia cannot afford to have an 'unstable' neighbor like Ukraine. Imagine if Kennedy gifted Florida to Mexico in the 60's, you know, with all the fleet there and such. Then Mexico decided to join some Russian Union, so US would essentially lose a very nice strategic spot. What do you think will happen? I know it's simplistic, but the point is, Russia is going to protect its interests, as any other country would.

That's a part of the mess for sure. Would rep but I'm out for the day.

Very nice avi btw. ;)

thomashenry
04-18-2014, 11:31 AM
It's not an official position, so can be anything. And yes, the situation is very complex, so much history, wars, pain. I do not agree with many Putin's policies, but Russia cannot afford to have an 'unstable' neighbor like Ukraine. Imagine if Kennedy gifted Florida to Mexico in the 60's, you know, with all the fleet there and such. Then Mexico decided to join some Russian Union, so US would essentially lose a very nice strategic spot. What do you think will happen? I know it's simplistic, but the point is, Russia is going to protect its interests, as any other country would.----- I understand what your saying and do not disagree with your analysis, makes sense, an unstable neighbor of Russia can be crushed, and Putin is more than willing, Russia {Soviet Union} they never went away, just regrouped for a decade or so, it wasn`t like they fundamentally transformed themselves {HUH},, Putin is a hard line Communist, Old Guard weaned on Marx, Lenin, Engels {don't be fooled}, and will do whatever it takes to ensure his Power and those that stand in his way will be eliminated, or banished, he is not coy or reticent, but bold, brash, unafraid, arrogant, proud commie and he is playing that chump on Pennsylvania blvd & the rest like a cheap violin ! We as in the United States have 2 very large and growing Communist powerhouses to contend with who are willing to slowly if necessary adhere to any principle in relegating the U.S. to 3rd world status, serfs & the so called leaders of the west are capons in comparison, more interested in social engineering and eviscerating long held beliefs, and if the SHTF what are they going to do ? insofar as as the Jewish Population registering, FCK THAT, almost like obamacare IMO, we keep giving ground to a ravenous insatiable delusional group`s and somewhere along the line all hells going to break loose ! then what ?-------------- "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters". -Benjamin Franklin

NorwichGrad
04-18-2014, 11:57 AM

Agreed. Putin is only doing what any 19th century American President would have done.

NATO is knocking at Russia's doorsteps. So I can't blame him.

What goes thru Putin's head, only Putin knows.

a) Maybe he is still a hardline commie, maybe not.

b) Maybe he learned that communism does not work, which is why he doesn't want nanny-state Western Europe to influence Eastern Europe (I know, the iron), maybe not.

c) Maybe he just wants Sevastopol because it is the only source of warm water for Russia's Navy. But then again, if you look on a map, Sevastopol does not serve much of an 'offensive' launch pad for the Russian navy because the Black Sea is nothing more than a big ass lake, and Russian sailors will still have to go through Istanbul to go out into the big world. And Istanbul is in Turkey, a NATO ally. So maybe Putin wanted Sevastopol more for defensive rather than offensive purposes. Who knows.

d) Maybe Putin has seen what islamofacism has done to Western Europe and he doesn't want muslims to influence Russia's rich culture. But then again, Russia has close ties with Iran and Syria.

e) Or maybe Putin loves Russia (the way American presidents should love America) and he feels that what he is doing is an act of love.

What goes thru Putin's head, only Putin knows.

Marius_Ursus
04-18-2014, 12:24 PM

Not Jews:
http://u1.ipernity.com/15/11/44/8201144.71e9c62e.640.jpg?r1

Jews:
http://www.trumanlibrary.org/photographs/61-173-38.jpg

You're a moron.

newtothelift
04-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Stocking up on Tropicana because there isn't going to be any juice left in Eastern Europe

corres78
04-18-2014, 01:11 PM
Not Jews:
http://u1.ipernity.com/15/11/44/8201144.71e9c62e.640.jpg?r1

Jews:
http://www.trumanlibrary.org/photographs/61-173-38.jpg

You're a moron.

What's with Stalins Gulag?
And also talk about the Palestinians you moron.
Also 911 and Silverstein!
You are all blind. Dream well.

keyboardworkout
04-18-2014, 01:19 PM
There have probably been Jews in that region longer than any of the other current ethnic groups. Circa 600-700 AD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#Judaism

There have been some researchers claim that Ashkenazi Jews are actually descendants of the Khazars. But those claims cause outrage from the Zionist side.

eomrat
04-18-2014, 01:25 PM

Please go away.

Kiddie MISC is this way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Marius_Ursus
04-18-2014, 01:36 PM

Say hi to Alex Jones for me.

thomashenry
04-18-2014, 01:39 PM
Say hi to Alex Jones for me.http://youtu.be/V8lT1o0sDwI

http://youtu.be/ROxvT8KKdFw

corres78
04-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Say hi to Alex Jones for me.

Say that for this people also:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFj1KbwMe_g
www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjftmFTWnE

Old-Time-Lifter
04-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Please go away.

Kiddie MISC is this way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were asked nicely to go away... time to listen and do so.

GuyJin
04-18-2014, 03:56 PM

---

You've been reported, you scumbag. I very rarely report anyone, but in your case I made an exception. Having an opinion is fine; having a misguided opinion verging on hate is not. Leave. Leave now.

Idiot.

wallydubois
04-18-2014, 05:39 PM
---

You've been reported, you scumbag. I very rarely report anyone, but in your case I made an exception. Having an opinion is fine; having a misguided opinion verging on hate is not. Leave. Leave now.

Idiot.

Reported for what? Presenting the opinions of Jews (in the videos you quoted) who are opposed to Zionism? I see worse criticism of the U.S. everyday on these forums.

wallydubois
04-18-2014, 06:00 PM
When nazis got power 1933, they started to regulate and restrict all aspects of the public and private lives of the Jews. Nuremberg laws 1935. In 1937-1938 German authorities set out to impoverish Jews and remove them from German economy by requiring them to register for their property.
Kristall Nacht in 1938 was when they burned Jewish synagogues and property, and after that it was practically impossible to escape. They lived in ghettos for years before they were sent to a concentration camp.
This all happened BEFORE the war. Not that you'd kill women and children in a war in any case.
Also, a lot of people thought Hitler was a joke and went on their business waiting for this silly man to go away. Well, eventually he did go away, but not before he killed millions with his well planned, premeditated, calculated plan that was supported by a "civilized" government.

Worldwide Jewry declared economic war on Germany in 1933 in an attempt to cripple it. At this time Germany relied on its exports to feed itself. Hitler also accused the Jews of bringing America into the first World War. They were awarded Palestine by the British for doing so (the Balfour Declaration). They did this at a time when Germany offered them the greatest civil rights anywhere in the world. They held their World Jewish Congress in Germany every year until then. Afterwards they moved it to London. Hitler accused the Jews of trying to bring communism to Germany (and the rest of Europe) as they had done in Russia.

The Jews hands weren't exactly bloodless in the early 20th century. They held most of the positions of power in the early Soviet government (Putin recently stated it was 80-85%) and were the primary enforcers of the policies that led to millions of deaths of Russians, Ukranians and others.

GuyJin
04-18-2014, 07:17 PM
Worldwide Jewry declared economic war on Germany in 1933 in an attempt to cripple it. At this time Germany relied on its exports to feed itself. Hitler also accused the Jews of bringing America into the first World War. They were awarded Palestine by the British for doing so (the Balfour Declaration). They did this at a time when Germany offered them the greatest civil rights anywhere in the world. They held their World Jewish Congress in Germany every year until then. Afterwards they moved it to London. Hitler accused the Jews of trying to bring communism to Germany (and the rest of Europe) as they had done in Russia.

The Jews hands weren't exactly bloodless in the early 20th century. They held most of the positions of power in the early Soviet government (Putin recently stated it was 80-85%) and were the primary enforcers of the policies that led to millions of deaths of Russians, Ukranians and others.
---

There is so much fail with this post that it defies belief.

The world in general boycotted Nazi Germany. Not just American/Canadian/British/whatever Jews.
Hitler accused everyone of everything. It didn't make it necessarily true, and the old saying of repeating a lie often enough so that the masses begin to believe it rings true. Your post is proof of that.
The land known as 'Palestine' back then and Israel now was promised to both Zionist as well as Arab groups. It was a sellout by
the British and pleased neither side.

As for Jews holding power in the early Soviet gov't, are you talking about the days of Lenin? Or Stalin? In both cases, yes, they had members among the Duma, but did not dominate the gov't in any way. Pogroms were launched periodically in spite of Lenin and Stalin proclaiming that Jewish people weren't the enemy. What they said amounted to lip service and that only. Russian Jews had property rights restricted, were forced to pay higher taxes, stripped of citizenship in some cases, widely kept out of higher places of learning through quotas...you name it. Putin can claim what he likes, but again, that doesn't make him right.

As for the Stalinist purges in which an estimated 30 million people died, Jews and non-Jews alike, check your facts. Your post reeks of the vilest, most warped facts around, and this forum is all the dumber for it. Believe what you wish, you're wrong and stupid at the same time.

datderecreatine
04-18-2014, 07:25 PM
Do not want 2 be leaf

Nikonguy
04-18-2014, 08:28 PM
nB4 Dorian Yates :rolleyes:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161177183

thomashenry
04-18-2014, 08:38 PM

Let us not forget since were discussing history, I`ll take your Balfour Declaration and Raise you : Genesis 35:10-12 God said to him, "Your name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel." So he named him Israel. And God said to him, "I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will come from your body. The land I gave to Abraham and Isaac I also give to you, and I will give this land to your descendants after you."--- Genesis 50:24
Then Joseph said to his brothers, “I am about to die. But God will surely come to your aid and take you up out of this land to the land he promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Exodus 3:17
And I have promised to bring you up out of your misery in Egypt into the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—a land flowing with milk and honey.’
Exodus 3:16-18
Exodus 12:25
When you enter the land that the Lord will give you as he promised, observe this ceremony.
Exodus 12:24-26
Exodus 13:11
“After the Lord brings you into the land of the Canaanites and gives it to you, as he promised on oath to you and your ancestors,
Exodus 13:10-12
Exodus 32:13
Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, to whom you swore by your own self: ‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and I will give your descendants all this land I promised them, and it will be their inheritance forever.’”
Exodus 32:12-14

Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King.

Funny, I cannot find palestine in the Bible, I can find a myriad of references to ancient lands, Israel, Jerusalem, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and an entire array, ARABS ARE MENTIONED BUT PALESTINIAN , Not one mention, the Hittites, Girga****es, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites! Deut : 6 For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

7 The Lord did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. 8 But it was because the Lord loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt. 9 Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. 10 But

those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction;
he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

Psalm 2:6
“I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.”

Should we continue with history, Not too mention that Jewish Carpenter, the one who said it is Finished today, what should we blame him for

so-tex
04-18-2014, 09:11 PM
Wow, we have some freaking nuts posting here.. The Jewish people have been persecuted since the beginning of time. I'm not saying they're all perfect, but neither is any other race/religion. My best friend was one. He was beaten, lashed and forced to carry a cross from which he was nailed to until his death!

Oceanside
04-18-2014, 09:52 PM
qPng5FNWDkY

so-tex
04-18-2014, 10:20 PM
qPng5FNWDkYWatched 57 seconds of ghey here!

Oceanside
04-18-2014, 10:29 PM
it's jezercise :)

Old-Time-Lifter
04-18-2014, 10:58 PM

It takes a special kind of ignorance mixed with hate to believe this tripe I'd have to believe.

weiss1967
04-18-2014, 11:50 PM
Ho...Li... Fak. There are some nuts posting here. Did any of you brightly talented fellas actually read the article? This is a provocation, nothing more. Someone is trying to build a ground for troops on the ground, Nato troops. It is either Ukraine or North Korea, whichever case look juicier.

so-tex
04-19-2014, 12:02 AM
Ho...Li... Fak. There are some nuts posting here. Did any of you brightly talented fellas actually read the article? This is a provocation, nothing more. Someone is trying to build a ground for troops on the ground, Nato troops. It is either Ukraine or North Korea, whichever case look juicier.Yes I did, but unfortunately we had a couple of posters that started bashing Jews. I have no tolerance for that.

corres78
04-19-2014, 03:40 AM
Wow, we have some freaking nuts posting here.. The Jewish people have been persecuted since the beginning of time. I'm not saying they're all perfect, but neither is any other race/religion. My best friend was one. He was beaten, lashed and forced to carry a cross from which he was nailed to until his death!

Every innocent jew was treatened because of the zionists jews!
I'm familiar with antizionists ideologie! Am I a nazi? NO!
I'm NOT a jew hater nor holocaust denier (I also must say I do not agry with the faked 6 million number).

Zionists want to kill not jews (and also jews) who don't follow the Tora:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHXuCB18HHY

Old-Time-Lifter
04-19-2014, 07:27 AM
I'm NOT a jew hater nor holocaust denier (I also must say I do not agry with the faked 6 million number).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHXuCB18HHY

A poisoned mind is a truly sad thing. Your's has been led off into a dark, dark place may you someday wake up to the light of God and his grace and love.

corres78
04-19-2014, 07:47 AM
A poisoned mind is a truly sad thing. Your's has been led off into a dark, dark place may you someday wake up to the light of God and his grace and love.

Last video and I left this thread!

simon perez speak about buying up Manhattan, Hungary (MY COUNTRY), Romania and Poland!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwmUUhsfKuc

thomashenry
04-19-2014, 07:58 AM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHXuCB18HHY Look here Mr Westboro, I don`t know if your referencing the movie about the bombing of Pearl Harbor or the 1st 5 Books of the Law, little clarity may help !

Be that is it may though, so you don`t agree with the 6 million Jewish People exterminated by the NAZI`S in WWII, well what do you agree with ? 2-3% of the Worlds Population were Killed

Here I`ll use Wikipedia {which I don`t always like}:------- According to the College of Education of the University of South Florida Approximately 11 million people were killed because of Nazi genocidal policy.[65] R. J. Rummel estimated the death toll due to Nazi Democide at 20.9 million persons.[66] Timothy Snyder put the victims of the Nazis killed only as result of deliberate policies of mass murder such as executions, deliberate famine and in death camps at 10.4 million persons including 5.4 million Jews.[67] The German scholar Hellmuth Auerbach puts the death toll in the Hitler era at 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust and 7 million other victims of the Nazis.[68] Dieter Pohl puts the total number of victims of the Nazi era at between 12 and 14 million persons, including 5.6–5.7 million Jews.[69]

"Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows—at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example—as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews"-Adolph Hitler

the National Socialists' "goal was an utopian Volksgemeinschaft

Extermination through labor was a policy of systematic extermination – camp inmates would literally be worked to death, or worked to physical exhaustion, when they would be gassed or shot

Camp name

Killed

Coordinates

Ref.

Auschwitz II
1,000,000 50°2′9″N 19°10′42″E [171][172][173]

Belzec
600,000 50°22′18″N 23°27′27″E [174][175]

Chełmno
320,000 52°9′27″N 18°43′43″E [176][177]

Jasenovac
58–97,000 45°16′54″N 16°56′6″E [178][179]

Majdanek
360,000 51°13′13″N 22°36′0″E [180][181]

Maly Trostinets
65,000 53°51′4″N 27°42′17″E [182][183]

Sobibor
250,000 51°26′50″N 23°35′37″E [184][185]

Treblinka
870,000 52°37′35″N 22°2′49″E [186][187]

Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each. The way we selected our victims was as follows: we had two SS doctors on duty at Auschwitz to examine the incoming transports of prisoners. The prisoners would be marched by one of the doctors who would make spot decisions as they walked by. Those who were fit for work were sent into the Camp. Others were sent immediately to the extermination plants. Children of tender years were invariably exterminated, since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realized our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated. We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz.

— Rudolf Höss, Auschwitz camp commandant, Nuremberg testimony

It is a question of existence, thus it will be a racial struggle of pitiless severity, in the course of which 20 to 30 million Slavs and Jews will perish through military actions and crises of food supply.

— Heinrich Himmler spoke about Operation Barbarossa, June 1941

The goal of annihilating all of the Jews of Europe, as it was proclaimed at the conference in the villa Am Grossen Wannsee in January 1942, was not reached. Yet the six million murder victims make the holocaust a unique crime in the history of mankind. The number of victims—and with certainty the following represent the minimum number in each case—cannot express that adequately. Numbers are just too abstract. However they must be stated in order to make clear the dimension of the genocide: 165,000 Jews from Germany, 65,000 from Austria, 32,000 from France and Belgium, more than 100,000 from the Netherlands, 60,000 from Greece, the same number from Yugoslavia, more than 140,000 from Czechoslovakia, half a million from Hungary, 2.2 million from the Soviet Union, and 2.7 million from Poland. To these numbers must be added all those killed in the pogroms and massacres in Romania and Transitrien (over 200,000) and the deported and murdered Jews from Albania and Norway, Denmark and Italy, from Luxembourg and Bulgaria.

That's just The Jewish Population and no mention of the Millions more

My Friend you are as one said, blinded by a darkness that has already been defeated and I sincerely hope your eyes will be opened to a light & reality & I will just say a prayer for you

Cass40
04-19-2014, 11:08 AM
If it comes anywhere near the estimate, it's mind boggling.
There were 9.5 million Jews in Europe 1933, and 1950 the number was about 3.5 million.
Two out of every three had been killed.
That's almost like killing all American Jews today or all that live Israel!

No wonder it's hard for some people to believe that it can even be possible. How can you just exterminate the whole group of people like that?

Holocaust is so evil cause it was so well planned and so organized! I guess if you really put your mind into something, you can make it happen.
It's not like in some civil war where people start butchering each other like crazy.
Nazis didn't have to see the blood.
Hitler never probably even witnessed anyone dying himself.

You really have to be a special kind of evil to make all that happen. It takes years of preparation and manipulation. Hitler youth camps is a good example. You're poor, you have nothing to eat? Come and join us, we'll give you food. We start manipulating your mind when you're weak, young, and vulnerable.