PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to try DAA. Ordered Dagger This stack is ok?

jay96sportster
04-17-2014, 11:02 AM
I ordered dagger, which has several other ingredients besides DAA. Will it stack safely with Hyde V2 , Hemavol, And kno3?

misfit28
04-17-2014, 11:05 AM
I ordered dagger, which has several other ingredients besides DAA. Will it stack safely with Hyde V2 , Hemavol, And kno3?

That's a whole lotta pump.

joker117
04-17-2014, 11:07 AM

What's in dagger besides DAA?

jay96sportster
04-17-2014, 11:09 AM
What's in dagger besides DAA?

A few things I will copy and paste here. I ordered the original dagger, which I see should not have Caffeine in it. I knew that fully dosed I would be at 600+mg if I combined dagger HP and hyde v2.

Infinite Labs Dagger
Serving Size 11g Servings Per Container 30
Nutritional Information Per Serve
Energy 37kJ 9Cal
Fat - Total 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 0g
Carbohydrates - Total 2.2g
- Sugars 0g
Protein 0g
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 3300IU
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 2mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 20mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 2mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyancobalamin) 50mcg
Zinc Citrate 10mg
T E Stack 5515mg
D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek Seed Powder, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Standardized To 45% Saponins), Glycocarn (Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride), Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum) Root, DIM (Diindolylmethane), Chrysin HCL, D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate, Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, Calcium D-Glucarate
Creatine Stack 2000mg
Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL, Creatine MagnaPower As Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Stamina Stack 905.2mg
Malic Acid, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, L-Tyrosine, Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root) 4:1, Maca Root Powder, Pygeum Africanum (Bark), Rhodiola Rosea Extract (3% Salidrosides), BioperineŽ, Folic Acid.
Other Ingredients
Natural Flavoring, Dextrose, Sucralose, And Acesulfame K.

llahhsoj
04-17-2014, 11:10 AM
It is fine to stack those. Some people do have some stomach discomfort if taking DAA on an empty stomach though.

jay96sportster
04-17-2014, 11:14 AM
That's a whole lotta pump.

Yeah thats what I am interested to see. I really just wanted the test boosting feature, but I figure what the hell.. Pumpoholic.

It is fine to stack those. Some people do have some stomach discomfort if taking DAA on an empty stomach though.

I have read this. So my question is, will the desired effect be eliminated if taken after food? I eat a small meal at 3pm and workout at 5.

misfit28
04-17-2014, 11:14 AM
A few things I will copy and paste here. I ordered the original dagger, which I see should not have Caffeine in it. I knew that fully dosed I would be at 600+mg if I combined dagger HP and hyde v2.

Infinite Labs Dagger
Energy 37kJ 9Cal
Fat - Total 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 0g
- Sugars 0g
Protein 0g
Zinc Citrate 10mg
T E Stack 5515mg
D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek Seed Powder, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Standardized To 45% Saponins), Glycocarn (Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride), Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum Cuspidatum) Root, DIM (Diindolylmethane), Chrysin HCL, D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate, Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, Calcium D-Glucarate
Creatine Stack 2000mg
Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL, Creatine MagnaPower As Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Stamina Stack 905.2mg
Malic Acid, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, L-Tyrosine, Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root) 4:1, Maca Root Powder, Pygeum Africanum (Bark), Rhodiola Rosea Extract (3% Salidrosides), BioperineŽ, Folic Acid.
Other Ingredients

Oh, I assumed the newer version, which has Agmatine in it. But then the caffeine would be WAY too high with the Hyde.

I don't see a problem with the original Dagger and the others you listed.

Rob1882
04-17-2014, 11:16 AM
I have never experienced any discomfort with taking DAA on empty stomach, would at least try it as you intended to see if you have any issues.

jay96sportster
04-17-2014, 11:19 AM
Oh, I assumed the newer version, which has Agmatine in it. But then the caffeine would be WAY too high with the Hyde.

I don't see a problem with the original Dagger and the others you listed.

Ya, that would have been a lot more pump, perhaps too much. I still think this may enhance workouts even more. I guess we will find out!

I have never experienced any discomfort with taking DAA on empty stomach, would at least try it as you intended to see if you have any issues.

Good point.

Thanks for the input fellas!

misfit28
04-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Ya, that would have been a lot more pump, perhaps too much. I still think this may enhance workouts even more. I guess we will find out!

Good point.

Thanks for the input fellas!

I actually ran a tub of Dagger when it came out. I was a noob, but I'm sure my log is up somewhere.

Couple things to look for, if they haven't fixed them:

1. It was pretty hard to mix, probably because of the DAA
2. The serving size was off, so i would advise weighing a scoop out to see what a true scoop looks like. I ended up not having a full 30 day run because of that issue ;)

jay96sportster
04-17-2014, 01:39 PM
I actually ran a tub of Dagger when it came out. I was a noob, but I'm sure my log is up somewhere.

Couple things to look for, if they haven't fixed them:

1. It was pretty hard to mix, probably because of the DAA
2. The serving size was off, so i would advise weighing a scoop out to see what a true scoop looks like. I ended up not having a full 30 day run because of that issue ;)

Great info man! thank you! Did you see or feel any results?

joker117
04-17-2014, 01:42 PM

Infinite Labs Dagger
Energy 37kJ 9Cal
Fat - Total 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 0g
- Sugars 0g
Protein 0g
Zinc Citrate 10mg
T E Stack 5515mg
Creatine Stack 2000mg
Stamina Stack 905.2mg
Other Ingredients

Thanx ! , interesting supplement seems like a pre work out test booster mix (creatines and you said formerly had caffeine ? , plus the DAA and Trib among other ingredients of course ) .

misfit28
04-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Great info man! thank you! Did you see or feel any results?

It worked pretty well for me, but I'm also older ;)

Are you bulking or cutting?

Big.Jazayrli
04-17-2014, 03:02 PM

^^ True that. Try to take it with food

jay96sportster
04-29-2014, 11:01 AM
It worked pretty well for me, but I'm also older ;)

Are you bulking or cutting?

This is a tough question to answer. I am more maintaining than anything. But I am usually on the lower side for calories. I zig zag with my diet. But now its more near cutting.