PDA

View Full Version : Need Serious Help

marcodeniro
04-12-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm 42 and the more I work out and get older the more ass I lose. I'm not one of these guys that likes saggy jeans to the knees. And the more I tighten my belt the more it pinches my stomach. ....and still slides off my butt.. I do lunges and squats....any suggestions

jeffaus
04-12-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm 42 and the more I work out and get older the more ass I lose. I'm not one of these guys that likes saggy jeans to the knees. And the more I tighten my belt the more it pinches my stomach. ....and still slides off my butt.. I do lunges and squats....any suggestionsNot sure if serious.
If not serious, you cant use the term LMAO, cause you don't have one. Go to doc and ask him to inject some fat into your ass.
If serious, I got nothin'

marcodeniro
04-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Not sure if serious.
If not serious, you cant use the term LMAO, cause you don't have one. Go to doc and ask him to inject some fat into your ass.
If serious, I got nothin'

Unfortunately serious

DuracellBunny
04-13-2014, 09:22 PM
I'm 42 and the more I work out and get older the more ass I lose. I'm not one of these guys that likes saggy jeans to the knees. And the more I tighten my belt the more it pinches my stomach. ....and still slides off my butt.. I do lunges and squats....any suggestions

Squat wider and heavier.

ironwill2008
04-14-2014, 05:28 AM

Deep Squats, Glute/Ham Raises, Romanian Deadlifts.

Fishman15
04-14-2014, 10:24 PM

Pics or it didn't happen Marco! JK...

Seriously, getting older can take it's toll gravity.

What does your squat and leg press routine look like? I have found squatting heavier and more often helps on the back side, but for me single leg, deep and heavy incline leg presses give me the Brazillian Buttlift I need. How many protons per day?

ticklemeelbow
04-14-2014, 11:02 PM
Since I'm the original flat-ass I've got nothin' das it mane.

Old-Time-Lifter
04-15-2014, 06:17 AM
Good suggestions so far. The Abductor Machine will work your glutes as well though not as well by any means as a wide stance squat.

marcodeniro
04-15-2014, 09:45 PM
Will try suggested exercises.

SP1966
04-15-2014, 09:50 PM
Dr.Agullo will be happy to help!

http://agulloplasticsurgery.com/male-procedures/male-buttock-implants/

Oceanside
04-15-2014, 09:57 PM

old superman, a bodybuilding.com legend around here, would want to see a pic of your ass (preferably in a thong) before he would offer his expert advice.

marcodeniro
04-16-2014, 05:01 AM
Dr.Agullo will be happy to help!

http://agulloplasticsurgery.com/male-procedures/male-buttock-implants/

4-10k. Lol I wish I had that kind of money for something cosmetic. Would not spend on an implant though.

marcodeniro
04-16-2014, 05:03 AM
old superman, a bodybuilding.com legend around here, would want to see a pic of your ass (preferably in a thong) before he would offer his expert advice.
Old superman can go http://agulloplasticsurgery.com/male-procedures/male-buttock-implants/

hmmmm16417
04-16-2014, 07:04 AM
Welcome to the noassatall crew

cowboybiker
04-16-2014, 07:16 AM
There's always suspenders

DocHoss
04-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Orthotics. Check out the old King of the Hill episode where Hank has to get an orthotic ass thingy.

"We're here, no rear, get used to it!"

edit: I've been squatting my ass off for 2 years and if anything it's getting more bony. Makes it real hell flying in a coach seat for 12 hours.

tomnationwide
04-16-2014, 10:28 AM
Squatting

marcodeniro
04-16-2014, 10:48 AM
So after about two months of working out finally by BF drops from 26% to 18%. But yep you know it, most of it came from the rear. Lol doing single leg presses and wide stance squats and trying to up my proteins