PDA

View Full Version : Mavs, Suns, and Grizzles

BullBoy8
04-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Mavs are 48-31
Suns are 47-31
Grizzles are 46-32

All 3 play each other 1 more time. Gonna be a great finish for the last 2 seeds. Will come down to the last day of the season again.

Remaining schedules of all 3 teams:

Mavs: SPURS, SUNS, @Grizzles
Suns: @Spurs, @Mavs, GRIZZLES, @Kings
Grizzles: 76ERS, LAKERS, @Suns, MAVS

Not sure what the tie breakers would be when it comes to who beating who.

TheThrill1
04-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Wow. Fitting they all play each other in their last few games.

BostonRockets
04-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Dam some pretty crazy schedules. I bet Phoenix gets knocked tho

khanvictt
04-09-2014, 08:03 PM
IMO these 3 teams are much more exciting to watch than the jailblazers

ctownballer04
04-09-2014, 08:04 PM
this is going to be crazy

spillmouse
04-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Suns , grizz pls

NotSureIfCereal
04-09-2014, 08:16 PM
suns mavs

Creaso
04-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Dam some pretty crazy schedules. I bet Phoenix gets knocked tho

How much you wana bet?

It would suck if Mavs rest starters last game against grizz cuz they clinched and suns get knocked out.

If spurs beat Mavs they lock up home court and rest the big3

Swept
04-09-2014, 08:38 PM
I wants the Mavs and Grizzlies

they can actually do damage in the PO

Creaso
04-09-2014, 08:43 PM
I wants the Mavs and Grizzlies

they can actually do damage in the PO

And the suns can't? We won the season series against the thunder and blazers tied it with the warriors Blew out the clippers once kick the pacers azz multiple times oh and beat the spurs too and we can't do damage in the playoffs? Have you watched any suns games this year?

Swept
04-09-2014, 08:53 PM
And the suns can't? We won the season series against the thunder and blazers tied it with the warriors Blew out the clippers once kick the pacers azz multiple times oh and beat the spurs too and we can't do damage in the playoffs? Have you watched any suns games this year?

There the least talented team with the least if any playoff experience

BullBoy8
04-09-2014, 08:56 PM
So I was looking at scenarios and trying to figure out who gets tie breakers. I might be wrong on some.

Mavs and Suns tied 1-1 on the season.
Mavs 3-0 against the Grizz. Mavs automatically have tie breaker over Memphis
Grizzles 3-0 against the Suns. Grizz automatic tie breaker over Suns

Mavs get in:
-win 2 of 3 and they are automatically in.
-If Mavs win 1 more game, and Grizz lose 1 more game, Mavs are in the playoffs

Grizz get in if they:
go 4-0 and suns go 3-1
go 3-1 and suns go 2-2
go 2-2 and suns go 1-3
go 1-3 and suns go 0-4

Suns get in if:
They go at worst the same record as the grizz in the final 4 games or a better record.

There are obviously a lot more scenarios overall, but those are the most obvious ones. Mavs have the best odds though. Id guess the Suns-Grizz winner will make the playoffs along with the Mavs, but anything is possible still

Creaso
04-09-2014, 09:01 PM
There the least talented team with the least if any playoff experience

Lol yes we have no playoff experience. It's not like dragic scored 24 on the spurs in the 4th quarter when we swept then. We have three players that have been to wcf. Bledsoe has been in the playoffs the last 3 years.

Im pretty sure you haven't watched a suns game all season.

As far as least talented please explain?

What is talent to you?

waisoserious
04-09-2014, 09:02 PM
man...was hoping portland would miss the playoffs. but i like rockets portland 1st round. rockets in 6

Creaso
04-09-2014, 09:06 PM
So I was looking at scenarios and trying to figure out who gets tie breakers. I might be wrong on some.

Mavs get in:

Grizz get in if they:
go 4-0 and suns go 3-1
go 3-1 and suns go 2-2
go 2-2 and suns go 1-3
go 1-3 and suns go 0-4

Suns get in if:
They go at worst the same record as the grizz in the final 4 games or a better record.

There are obviously a lot more scenarios overall, but those are the most obvious ones. Mavs have the best odds though. Id guess the Suns-Grizz winner will make the playoffs along with the Mavs, but anything is possible still I think
Grizz are 2-0 over suns not 3-0 but yeah. Doesn't matter they have tie breaker.

BullBoy8
04-09-2014, 09:12 PM
I think
Grizz are 2-0 over suns not 3-0 but yeah. Doesn't matter they have tie breaker.

Dec 3, Jan 2, and Jan 10 are the 3 games they have played so far this year. But ya that will be a sick game to watch. Suns have had trouble against big physical teams this year (aka Memphis and Bulls. Pacers are soft). So it will be a hard game for them for sure. But really every game from now on is a playoff game for all 3 teams. Even the Kings, 76ers, and Lakers are playoff games for the grizz and suns.

Creaso
04-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Dec 3, Jan 2, and Jan 10 are the 3 games they have played so far this year. But ya that will be a sick game to watch. Suns have had trouble against big physical teams this year (aka Memphis and Bulls. Pacers are soft). So it will be a hard game for them for sure. But really every game from now on is a playoff game for all 3 teams. Even the Kings, 76ers, and Lakers are playoff games for the grizz and suns.

Bulls play good d no doubt. That first grizz game we were still learning how to play together and had Bledsoe. But the other 4 of those 5 games were without Bledsoe. We are a completely different team with him. But we will see what happens. I agree we need another big man though.

DasPhilosopher
04-09-2014, 09:27 PM
hopefully mavs make it big and get to the finals and its gonna be a rematch the miami heat LOL jk

Swept
04-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Lol yes we have no playoff experience. It's not like dragic scored 24 on the spurs in the 4th quarter when we swept then. We have three players that have been to wcf. Bledsoe has been in the playoffs the last 3 years.

Im pretty sure you haven't watched a suns game all season.

As far as least talented please explain?

What is talent to you?

LMAO point out the one game he scored more than 20 points in a playoff game, you can't be serious. Do you want me to post Dragic playoff stats? he averages like 7 ppg and 14 minutes. Nobody in the suns roster has significant playoff experience PERIOD.

The Mavs and Grizzlies are more talented, pick apart there rosters player by player and outside of Dragic and maybe Bledsoe they have no legit all stars

DasPhilosopher
04-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Bulls play good d no doubt. That first grizz game we were still learning how to play together and had Bledsoe. But the other 4 of those 5 games were without Bledsoe. We are a completely different team with him. But we will see what happens. I agree we need another big man though.

LOL, Bias

isawthesign
04-10-2014, 12:36 AM
I want the Mavs or Suns to be in the #7 seed they can be the OKC, and I want Memphis in the #8 seed.

- Spurs fan

OKC has struggled against Dallas and PHX. And Memphis can't score enough to play agianst SAS

ninous26
04-10-2014, 01:29 AM
LMAO point out the one game he scored more than 20 points in a playoff game, you can't be serious. Do you want me to post Dragic playoff stats? he averages like 7 ppg and 14 minutes. Nobody in the suns roster has significant playoff experience PERIOD.

The Mavs and Grizzlies are more talented, pick apart there rosters player by player and outside of Dragic and maybe Bledsoe they have no legit all stars

It was 24 points... in 1 quarter... the 4th quarter.. While the suns were down... That 24 point 4th quarter resulted in the spurs getting swept.

You seriously going to act like that's nothing?

Ivan7x
04-10-2014, 07:04 AM
doesnt look good for the suns

Creaso
04-10-2014, 07:08 AM

It was In one quarter.

The Mavs have dirk, and the grizz have Gasol. Who else is an legit all star?

Creaso
04-10-2014, 07:10 AM
LOL, Bias

Really?

We are a 500 team without Bledsoe and a 600 team with him.

OFF Rating DEF Rating NET
Without Bledsoe 108.4 106.3 2.1
Since return 106.5 100.6 5.9
Phoenix’s defensive rating from Jan. 1 to March 11, just before Bledsoe’s return, was 106.3, which during that span ranked 18th in the league. In nine games since Bledsoe’s return, the Suns have allowed just 100.6 points per 100 possessions, a major improvement that during that time has them just behind, in order, Chicago, Indiana, Memphis, San Antonio and the Los Angeles Clippers.

BeastModeFTW
04-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Want Suns and Mavs. Both play fun to watch up tempo styles. Like Suns with their youth, athletes, and shooters and like the Mavs with Dirk gearing up for one final run. Grizzlies are just boring. Who the hell wants to see the Griz get swept by the Spurs again? Mavs-Spurs and Suns-Spurs both have a lot of recent playoff history as well. ; Suns vs Spurs-2000,2003,2005,2007,2008,2010. Mavs vs Spurs- 2001,2003,2006,2009,2010.

GooBaaa
04-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Sun's are getting bounced

DasPhilosopher
04-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Really?

We are a 500 team without Bledsoe and a 600 team with him.

OFF Rating DEF Rating NET
Without Bledsoe 108.4 106.3 2.1
Since return 106.5 100.6 5.9
Phoenix’s defensive rating from Jan. 1 to March 11, just before Bledsoe’s return, was 106.3, which during that span ranked 18th in the league. In nine games since Bledsoe’s return, the Suns have allowed just 100.6 points per 100 possessions, a major improvement that during that time has them just behind, in order, Chicago, Indiana, Memphis, San Antonio and the Los Angeles Clippers.

im sorry.

Creaso
04-10-2014, 09:23 AM
im sorry.

No apology needed.

Who do you think is going and why?

Aesthetical
04-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Dont care for the grizzlies, they are boring.

Edit: Also dont get to see alot of suns basketball and I like their highlights.

Creaso
04-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Taken from bright side of the sun

Memphis has gotten a lot of publicity for charging back into the playoff picture once their center, Marc Gasol, got healthy and Dallas has Dirk so... of course they are going to close out the clutch wins.

But it's the Phoenix Suns who are playing the best basketball of the three teams fighting for those last two spots.

Let's take a look at how each team has fared in their last 25 games with their preferred starting lineups. Everyone's healthy, so let's match up each other's best and duke it out.

Phoenix Suns - 20 wins, 5 losses in their last 25 games with Eric Bledsoe, Goran Dragic, PJ. Tucker, Channing Frye and Miles Plumlee as the starting lineup
Memphis Grizzlies - 16 wins, 9 losses in last 25 games with Mike Conley, Courtney Lee, Tayshawn Prince, Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol as the starting lineup
Dallas Mavericks - 18 wins, 7 losses in last 25 games with Jose Calderon, Monta Ellis, Shawn Marion, Dirk Nowitzki and Samuel Dalembert as the starting lineup
But hey, you say, that could just be because the Suns have played the easier schedule. Certainly, the mighty Grizzlies with Gasol and Randolph and fiesty Mavericks with closer Dirk will be better on the bigger stage against playoff-worthy foes, right?

Against playoff teams (East and West), during that 25 games
Phoenix Suns - 10 wins, 4 losses against current playoff teams
Memphis Grizzlies - 7 wins, 7 losses against current playoff teams
Dallas Mavericks - 5 wins, 7 losses against current playoff teams
Hmm, so the Suns are doing pretty well against the playoff teams too? That's strange. The Suns sport an "upstart" lineup full of also-rans, underachievers and journeymen. How can this be?

Maybe the Suns are just feasting on the weak teams in the East. Certainly, against the mighty West is where the Suns will come up short.

Against Western Conference playoff teams (during that 25-game stretch)
Phoenix Suns - 6 wins, 3 losses against West playoff teams
Memphis Grizzlies - 2 wins, 3 losses against West playoff teams
Dallas Mavericks - 4 wins, 4 losses against West playoff teams
So, while the Suns have only played nine of those games against West playoff teams, that's more than the other contenders. The Grizzlies have only played five, while the Mavericks have split eight.

I encourage the nation to think again about which of these three teams will fail the head-to-head test over these last few games of the season. During wins over Portland and Oklahoma City in the past week, opposing coaches and players admitted the Suns just wanted it more. The Suns outworked, outhustled, and outplayed those playoff teams who were fighting for their own seeding position in the West.

It is SO FITTING that these three teams play each other at the end of the season. It really is a play-in series, and may the best team win. Certainly, the hottest team and most successful of the three is the Phoenix Suns.

Do not go gentle into that good night, Phoenix.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Cliffs phx 20-5 in their last 25
Dal 18-7
Mem 16-9

Phx has beat more playoffs team in lat 25 and more western confrence teams

Suns are playing best basketball right now.

Boo yah

Swept
04-10-2014, 08:33 PM
It was In one quarter.

The Mavs have dirk, and the grizz have Gasol. Who else is an legit all star?

What happen to the rest of games?

Mavs have Dirk and Ellis, plus VC coming off the bench, and a plethora of other veterans

Grizz have Z-Bo and Gasol, with Conely whose probably a borderline top 10 PG

Suns only have Dragic and Bledsoe

Creaso
04-10-2014, 08:54 PM
What happen to the rest of games?

Mavs have Dirk and Ellis, plus VC coming off the bench, and a plethora of other veterans

Grizz have Z-Bo and Gasol, with Conely whose probably a borderline top 10 PG

Suns only have Dragic and Bledsoe

We won them all is what happened.

Dragic was a bench player not even our sixth man and eviscerated the spurs in one quarter the fourth.

Vc is an old man who was recently in a suns uniform and he was horrible.
Definitely not an allstar.

Honestly I don't think Conley is even top 15.

Suns have 3 guys who can go off for 30 any night dragic Bledsoe and green off the bench. We got a veteran d hustle guy in tucker. We have one of if not the best benches in the league. Kieff is a 6th man candidate. We have best chemistry in league.

Oh and our coach has everyone on the team having career years.

Oh and we are the hottest of the 3 teams and currently we have the best win pct:)

Swept
04-10-2014, 09:14 PM

Dragic was a bench player not even our sixth man and eviscerated the spurs in one quarter the fourth.

Suns have 3 guys who can go off for 30 any night dragic Bledsoe and green off the bench. We got a veteran d hustle guy in tucker. We have one of if not the best benches in the league. Kieff is a 6th man candidate. We have best chemistry in league.

Oh and we are the hottest of the 3 teams and currently we have the best win pct:)

Then why did you say they have playoff experience? when almost the entire suns roster were bench players or have no playoff experience.

VC with not a single start is basically top 3 in bench stats in the entire league, top 3 in ppg, assist and 3's made.

Conely is having a better year than Bledsoe and Green LMFAO

At the end of the day both Grizzlies and Mavs have gone deep in the playoffs, while the suns haven't made the PO in 4 years

Creaso
04-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Then why did you say they have playoff experience? when almost the entire suns roster were bench players or have no playoff experience.

VC with not a single start is basically top 3 in bench stats in the entire league, top 3 in ppg, assist and 3's made.

Conely is having a better year than Bledsoe and Green LMFAO

At the end of the day both Grizzlies and Mavs have gone deep in the playoffs, while the suns haven't made the PO in 4 years

We have 3 guys who have been to the wcf that's not playoff experience?

Umm a bench player with out a single start is top 3 in bench stats? Now you are just reaching. What does starting have to do with bench starts? Are you drunk?

12 point 3 rebound and 2.7 ast? Wow he is amazing.
13points 6 rebounds abd1.8 ast for kieff.

Oh and kieef actually plays defense. But go ahead and discredit the suns when they have six man kieff, who is much better than old man carter.

Oh Morris hasn't started a game this year either.

Oh and Gerald green is a bench player with over 14 points so how is Vince top 3 in scoring off the bench?

Isn't Jamal Crawford leading all reserves in scoring. I just named 3 ppl in one division who score more off the bench.

Nice made up stats

I'd take green and markieef over vc.

Bledsoe is averaging 17.6 pts 5.5ast and 4.7 rebounds 1.5 steals
17.9points 6 ast and 2.9 reb for Conley.

Wow .3 points and half an assist a game. I think I'll take the almost 2 rebounds.

I also don't know a single person who would take Conley over Bledsoe.

I'll also take the over 600 record the suns have with Bledsoe.

But nice reaching on comparing green a bench player to a starter.

At the end Of the day that experience doesn't mean anything cuz our 603 win percentage is better than both grizz and Mavs.

But yeah the suns have Dragic, Bledsoe, kieff and green. You mad bro?

Bench players or not bledsoe, green, dragic, frye, Barbosa, plumlee have all been deep in the playoffs.

N23
04-10-2014, 09:43 PM

you honestly had me agreeing with you until that sentence. The Bulls have by far the best chemistry in the NBA. That team runs like a brand new car. The brakes are the brakes, the engine the engine.

Creaso
04-10-2014, 09:45 PM
you honestly had me agreeing with you until that sentence. The Bulls have by far the best chemistry in the NBA. That team runs like a brand new car. The brakes are the brakes, the engine the engine.

Meh I'll say bulls and suns are tied for best chemistry. Can you live with that?

Thibs is out of this world.

woodsmash
04-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Suns and Mavs to make it in IMO

Creaso
04-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Suns and Mavs to make it in IMO

I like your opinion.
It's going to come down to last game though.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

srom12
04-10-2014, 10:28 PM
dirk/mavs have the best shot against OKC or spurs IMO

BeastModeFTW
04-10-2014, 10:30 PM

Suns have the best shot against the Spurs. I could see Bledsoe and Dragic causing huge problems for the Spurs. Mavs just got steamrolled by a Spurs team without Tony Parker in Dallas. I think the Mavs would be better off playing OKC.

wifestealer
04-10-2014, 10:34 PM

Mavs get in:

Grizz get in if they:
go 4-0 and suns go 3-1
go 3-1 and suns go 2-2
go 2-2 and suns go 1-3
go 1-3 and suns go 0-4

Suns get in if:

There are obviously a lot more scenarios overall, but those are the most obvious ones. Mavs have the best odds though. Id guess the Suns-Grizz winner will make the playoffs along with the Mavs, but anything is possible still

don't forget a 3-way tie is not the same as a 2-way tie as well.

if they all end up with the same record the team with the best winning % amongst games between the 3 teams played goes through.
in our scenario:
DAL 4-1 (.800)
PHX 1-4 (.200)
MEM 3-3 (.500)

all with each team playing each other once more. the suns basically have to win both games against the mavs and grizzlies and hope dallas beats memphis so they end up 3-4 and memphis ends up 3-5. it's pretty crazy, if they have a 3 way tie in this scenario, phx go through. if it's just head to head though with the grizzlies, phx fall out. the tie-breaker between the mavs and suns is still up for grabs.

my prediction:
mavs and grizzlies get through. phx has the harder schedule and are in worse position in a 3-way tie or h2h with grizzlies. i want them to make it and for memphis to miss out though.

Swept
04-10-2014, 10:35 PM
We have 3 guys who have been to the wcf that's not playoff experience?

Umm a bench player with out a single start is top 3 in bench stats? Now you are just reaching. What does starting have to do with bench starts? Are you drunk?

12 point 3 rebound and 2.7 ast? Wow he is amazing.
13points 6 rebounds abd1.8 ast for kieff.

Oh and kieef actually plays defense. But go ahead and discredit the suns when they have six man kieff, who is much better than old man carter.

Oh Morris hasn't started a game this year either.

Oh and Gerald green is a bench player with over 14 points so how is Vince top 3 in scoring off the bench?

Isn't Jamal Crawford leading all reserves in scoring. I just named 3 ppl in one division who score more off the bench.

Nice made up stats

I'd take green and markieef over vc.

Bledsoe is averaging 17.6 pts 5.5ast and 4.7 rebounds 1.5 steals
17.9points 6 ast and 2.9 reb for Conley.

Wow .3 points and half an assist a game. I think I'll take the almost 2 rebounds.

I also don't know a single person who would take Conley over Bledsoe.

I'll also take the over 600 record the suns have with Bledsoe.

But nice reaching on comparing green a bench player to a starter.

At the end Of the day that experience doesn't mean anything cuz our 603 win percentage is better than both grizz and Mavs.

But yeah the suns have Dragic, Bledsoe, kieff and green. You mad bro?

Bench players or not bledsoe, green, dragic, frye, Barbosa, plumlee have all been deep in the playoffs.

Who the F are these guys with WFC experiences? you mean guys that were on the bench barely getting any minutes count as playoff experience? LMFAO

Vince plays no defense? LMFAO, he's probably the mavs best defensive guard at this point.

Vince has 0 starts, Morris, Green and Crawford have all started games this year both Crawford and Green have started more than 20 games this year. Nice try trying though

I'm pretty sure most people in the NBA would take Conely over Bledsoe, he better in every single facet minus rebounds and that includes defense

experience doesn't matter? LMFAO your delusional

Mavs have more wins than the suns and the Grizzlies swept the suns, so yeah.....

Creaso
04-10-2014, 11:08 PM

Suns beat okc 2/3 this year both wins coming in the last 30 days.

Creaso
04-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Who the F are these guys with WFC experiences? you mean guys that were on the bench barely getting any minutes count as playoff experience? LMFAO

Vince plays no defense? LMFAO, he's probably the mavs best defensive guard at this point.

Vince has 0 starts, Morris, Green and Crawford have all started games this year both Crawford and Green have started more than 20 games this year. Nice try trying though

I'm pretty sure most people in the NBA would take Conely over Bledsoe, he better in every single facet minus rebounds and that includes defense

experience doesn't matter? LMFAO your delusional

Mavs have more wins than the suns and the Grizzlies swept the suns, so yeah.....

Yeah being in the playoffs counts as playoff experience or do you not logic?

Best defensive guard on the Mavs. What an accomplishment.

More than half your games starting is not a bench player less than half is. But way to cherry pick stats.

I mean it's not like all three can and will be considered for 6th man of the year.

Oh and how many games did kieef start and which ones?

I'll anwser for you

0. you haven't watched a suns game this year it's quite obvious.

Really you are pretty sure? Lol okay.

Who here picks Conley over Bledsoe?

Oh and better at defebse but gets two less rebounds same steals and less blocks? What exactly are rebounds if not defense?

The suns go from a middle of the pack d to a top 6 defensive team just adding Bledsoe and that's with out two 7 footers protecting the rim for him. But I'm sure Memphis d has more to do with their point guard than z bo and gasol.

Conley averages more minutes too, so that might have something to do with the .3 points. Or and Bledsoe had rust coming back from injury so that hurt his numbers.

Do I need to mention who is 2 years younger and mirroring the others stats in their first year starting?
Or that bled is 10 lbs heavier and more athletic?

1on1 bled kills Conley. /argument.

If experienced mattered so much why are the grizzlies and Mavs behind the suns right now? 603 to 600 to 5something.

Mavs have more losses too. Grizz haven't swept the suns dummy still one game to go. Plz stop making yourself look stupid.

No more made up stats and straight out lies plz.

ShweezyBTFO
04-11-2014, 12:34 AM
Suns will give Spurs fits

Grizz and Mavs will BOTH give the Thunder fits.

Swept
04-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Yeah being in the playoffs counts as playoff experience or do you not logic?

Best defensive guard on the Mavs. What an accomplishment.

More than half your games starting is not a bench player less than half is. But way to cherry pick stats.

I mean it's not like all three can and will be considered for 6th man of the year.

Oh and how many games did kieef start and which ones?

I'll anwser for you

0. you haven't watched a suns game this year it's quite obvious.

Really you are pretty sure? Lol okay.

Who here picks Conley over Bledsoe?

Oh and better at defebse but gets two less rebounds same steals and less blocks? What exactly are rebounds if not defense?

The suns go from a middle of the pack d to a top 6 defensive team just adding Bledsoe and that's with out two 7 footers protecting the rim for him. But I'm sure Memphis d has more to do with their point guard than z bo and gasol.

Conley averages more minutes too, so that might have something to do with the .3 points. Or and Bledsoe had rust coming back from injury so that hurt his numbers.

Do I need to mention who is 2 years younger and mirroring the others stats in their first year starting?
Or that bled is 10 lbs heavier and more athletic?

1on1 bled kills Conley. /argument.

If experienced mattered so much why are the grizzlies and Mavs behind the suns right now? 603 to 600 to 5something.

Mavs have more losses too. Grizz haven't swept the suns dummy still one game to go. Plz stop making yourself look stupid.

No more made up stats and straight out lies plz.

It doesn't count when your not even averaging 10 minutes a game, I guess Adam Morrison has a s**t load of playoff experience, he got 2 finals trips in his pocket

Anybody whose been following the mavs knows VC is a pretty good defender, your basing everything of VC year in Phoenix

how am I cherry picking? if VC started his stats would be way more inflated and that's a fact, he's playing 24 MPG for fck sakes.

LMAO look at defense through a stats sheet, Memphis defense has mainly to due with there perimeter play Conely, Allen and Prince are legit defenders and Z-Bo isn't 7 feet.

And what does age have to do with anything? I would take Conely now easily over Bledsoe.

The Grizz are 3-0 about to sweep, does that make you feel better?

And experience matter in the playoffs, but since all you have is the regular season I can see why your using that as an excuse.

LunkHammer
04-11-2014, 06:38 AM
dragic is a man. pullin for the suns

Creaso
04-11-2014, 07:53 AM
It doesn't count when your not even averaging 10 minutes a game, I guess Adam Morrison has a s**t load of playoff experience, he got 2 finals trips in his pocket

Anybody whose been following the mavs knows VC is a pretty good defender, your basing everything of VC year in Phoenix

how am I cherry picking? if VC started his stats would be way more inflated and that's a fact, he's playing 24 MPG for fck sakes.

LMAO look at defense through a stats sheet, Memphis defense has mainly to due with there perimeter play Conely, Allen and Prince are legit defenders and Z-Bo isn't 7 feet.

And what does age have to do with anything? I would take Conely now easily over Bledsoe.

The Grizz are 3-0 about to sweep, does that make you feel better?

And experience matter in the playoffs, but since all you have is the regular season I can see why your using that as an excuse.

lol yes cuz the suns have Adam Morrison.

You said top 3 in bench stats just because someone started a few games means their stats dint count?

Vince is not top 3. Oh and Morris didn't start any games. But discredit him with made up starts.

How come you guys sucked so bad with out Gasol if it's all your perimeter play?

Age has a lot to do with things, so does not starting and Conley getting more minutes. But you can ignore that for Conley and use that as your argument for carter.

Oh btw no one picked Conley over Bledsoe in my Conley over Bledsoe thread.

Nice you corrected one of your mistakes and failed to address the others.

Oh btw we aren't in the playoffs yet. So nice on saying playoff experience matters in the playoffs when we are in the regular season.

Creaso
04-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Bledsoe owned Conley in the playoffs with no experience . Held him to 30 pct shooting and he forced 17 turnover.

But dragic has well over 10 mpg experience as does Bledsoe.
Green has over 10 mpg experience with Indiana alone last year.
Barbosa and frye have well over 20 mpg experience. We also have other guys with playoff experience however small.

You knock them for not having any playoff experience then it's not enough.

Experience doesn't guarantee wins , it's nice to have but this is a young mans game not an old mans game.

How much did experince help the 3rd seed nuggets against the 6th seed warriors last year? Oh chit it didn't. Even though only one starter for golden state had limited experience they still won.

Anyways we will see what happens.
Phoenix is the hottest of the three and sitting with the highest win pct.

Swept
04-11-2014, 03:30 PM
lol yes cuz the suns have Adam Morrison.

You said top 3 in bench stats just because someone started a few games means their stats dint count?

Vince is not top 3. Oh and Morris didn't start any games. But discredit him with made up starts.

How come you guys sucked so bad with out Gasol if it's all your perimeter play?

Age has a lot to do with things, so does not starting and Conley getting more minutes. But you can ignore that for Conley and use that as your argument for carter.

Oh btw no one picked Conley over Bledsoe in my Conley over Bledsoe thread.

Nice you corrected one of your mistakes and failed to address the others.

Oh btw we aren't in the playoffs yet. So nice on saying playoff experience matters in the playoffs when we are in the regular season.

20 isn't a few games

Morris is almost playing 30 MPG

Memphis offense runs through Gasol and Z-Bo

Playoff experience matters that's why nobody takes the suns serious

Creaso
04-11-2014, 03:36 PM
20 isn't a few games

Morris is almost playing 30 MPG

Memphis offense runs through Gasol and Z-Bo

Playoff experience matters that's why nobody takes the suns serious
They still qualify for 6th man.

So what he comes off the bench. Hasn't started all season.

I think you are the only one who doesn't take the suns serious.

But we can ask the nuggets about golden states lack of experience past year.

Swept
04-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Bledsoe owned Conley in the playoffs with no experience . Held him to 30 pct shooting and he forced 17 turnover.

But dragic has well over 10 mpg experience as does Bledsoe.
Green has over 10 mpg experience with Indiana alone last year.
Barbosa and frye have well over 20 mpg experience. We also have other guys with playoff experience however small.

You knock them for not having any playoff experience then it's not enough.

Experience doesn't guarantee wins , it's nice to have but this is a young mans game not an old mans game.

How much did experince help the 3rd seed nuggets against the 6th seed warriors last year? Oh chit it didn't. Even though only one starter for golden state had limited experience they still won.

Anyways we will see what happens.
Phoenix is the hottest of the three and sitting with the highest win pct.

When did he own Conely? LMAO when he was on the bench in Memphis was eliminating the clippers???

OH watch out, 10 whole minutes these guys are seasoned veterans in the playoffs, oh wait the mavs have Dirk and Marion two guys who combined probably have more experience than the entire Suns roster. and the Grizz have been past the 1st round the last couple of years.

The Nuggets had barely any experience last year, and they were also injured. Ask the Thunder or Heat of experience doesn't matter

Creaso
04-11-2014, 03:41 PM
When did he own Conely? LMAO when he was on the bench in Memphis was eliminating the clippers???

OH watch out, 10 whole minutes these guys are seasoned veterans in the playoffs, oh wait the mavs have Dirk and Marion two guys who combined probably have more experience than the entire Suns roster. and the Grizz have been past the 1st round the last couple of years.

The Nuggets had barely any experience last year, and they were also injured. Ask the Thunder or Heat of experience doesn't matter

But the nuggets had more experience!

That means everything! According to your potato azz.

I'm done talking to you.

I feel like my iq dropped 10 points just reading your posts

Creaso
04-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Oh and the better team wins in the playoffs.
Experience isn't everything. If it was the Mavs and grizz would have clinched and Portland and golden state would be looking at the 8th n 9th seed.

But continue making yourself look like an idgit

Maximum
04-11-2014, 04:38 PM
seriously hoping Memphis gets in and play OKC or LAC first round.

Swept
04-11-2014, 09:29 PM
But the nuggets had more experience!

That means everything! According to your potato azz.

I'm done talking to you.

I feel like my iq dropped 10 points just reading your posts

Experience doesn't matter when your players are injured and the other team is WAY more talented HERP DERP

And try using that winning% now LMFAO

Creaso
04-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Experience doesn't matter when your players are injured and the other team is WAY more talented HERP DERP

And try using that winning% now LMFAO

Experience doesn't matter when our best player was injured.

What ever still took a 20 point lead.

Creaso
04-11-2014, 09:38 PM

You sure do post a lot about the suns for someone that doesn't take them seriously:)

Swept
04-11-2014, 09:44 PM

20 point and still an L and are now in 9th place

BTW Parker played limited minutes and Manu and Duncan didn't play, so yeah...

Creaso
04-11-2014, 09:47 PM
20 point and still an L and are now in 9th place

BTW Parker played limited minutes and Manu and Duncan didn't play, so yeah...

Man you love talking bout the suns. Get you a dragon blade sammich.

Swept
04-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Man you love talking bout the suns. Get you a dragon blade sammich.

Proving a point to someone who replied to me in the first place.

Creaso
04-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Proving a point to someone who replied to me in the first place.

You didn't prove any point you just suceeded in making yourself look stupid. Making up stats making up starts.
Using minutes as a argument in your favor but ignoring it when it's not in your favor.

Swept
04-12-2014, 08:11 PM
You didn't prove any point you just suceeded in making yourself look stupid. Making up stats making up starts.
Using minutes as a argument in your favor but ignoring it when it's not in your favor.

LMAO one more to go, you better prey the mavs don't let the Grizzlies win

Creaso
04-12-2014, 09:47 PM
LMAO one more to go, you better prey the mavs don't let the Grizzlies win

Lack I experience had nothing to do with allowing Ellis a season high or that no name spurs guard a career high.

That's ****ty defense.

Go ahead and think why you want.

Even if the suns made the playoffs you would of came up with some bogus excuse now kindly stfu.

Oh and our best player played with a sprained ankle and was largely ineffective. But injuries= experience when it's anyone but the suns.

Swept
04-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Lack I experience had nothing to do with allowing Ellis a season high or that no name spurs guard a career high.

That's ****ty defense.

Go ahead and think why you want.

Even if the suns made the playoffs you would of came up with some bogus excuse now kindly stfu.

Oh and our best player played with a sprained ankle and was largely ineffective. But injuries= experience when it's anyone but the suns.

The last two games Bledsoe has been putting up better numbers than what Dragic averages, like I said that Dirk experience came up big in the 2nd half

woodsmash
04-12-2014, 10:29 PM
The last two games Bledsoe has been putting up better numbers than what Dragic averages, like I said that Dirk experience came up big in the 2nd half

I'd just like to note. Bledsoe has had 14 turnovers in the last 2 games.

Creaso
04-12-2014, 10:58 PM
I'd just like to note. Bledsoe has had 14 turnovers in the last 2 games.

I'd also like to note dragics ankle is purple and sprained the last two games.

ninous26
04-13-2014, 03:56 AM
Suns lost no excuse.

I hope we win our next two games and the Mavs beat the Grizz. Our only chance.

Grizzlies have a freebie against the Lakers.. I see a 20+ point win for them there.

Either way, looking into next season I think that this is a huge learning curve for our entire roster and coaching staff.

Hopefully this wasn't a fluke over achieving year in this deep draft and we can build stronger for a 50+ win season.

I like having two studs for PG's. Its always been our style to have a strong player at the PG position.. can't say that's my preferred style though. PGs dont win championships.

Creaso
04-13-2014, 01:08 PM
Suns lost no excuse.

I hope we win our next two games and the Mavs beat the Grizz. Our only chance.

Grizzlies have a freebie against the Lakers.. I see a 20+ point win for them there.

Either way, looking into next season I think that this is a huge learning curve for our entire roster and coaching staff.

Hopefully this wasn't a fluke over achieving year in this deep draft and we can build stronger for a 50+ win season.

I like having two studs for PG's. Its always been our style to have a strong player at the PG position.. can't say that's my preferred style though. PGs dont win championships.

I'm not making excuses. I'm just trying to use swept's logic.

We lost cause we didn't play d. That's it not because we are inexperienced. Doesn't matter how experinced Channing frye is he will always be mediocre at best at d. Same as tucker on o.

dtbrehm
04-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Don't really care who makes it between Phoenix and Memphis, but I hope Dallas can stay 7th.

Yesterday was probably my first time watching Phoenix play this year other than highlights, and I haven't seen much of Memphis either.