PDA

View Full Version : Fat Loss**

lazy408
04-09-2014, 07:25 PM
hi are vegetables and ezekiel 4:9 bread bad for fat loss because they have about 9 grams of sugar in it. would it be as bad as drinking soda? im losing weight but im not sure if im losing fat i've lost weight before but i wasn't able to burn fat. im trying to get down to around 10% bf. oh and i get <30 grams of sugar daily

SuperHippo
04-09-2014, 07:31 PM
sugar intake does not determine fat loss, a calorie deficit is what determines fat loss.

softpounder
04-09-2014, 08:09 PM
Weight loss is determined by energy consumption vs energy expenditure. In layman terms, that means that you simply need to eat less calories than your body actually needs.

Sugar / carbs does not make you lose fat or gain fat by the way.

I suggest you start reading some of our stickies up top and see how weight loss actually works.

magician27
04-09-2014, 08:12 PM
hi are vegetables and ezekiel 4:9 bread bad for fat loss because they have about 9 grams of sugar in it. would it be as bad as drinking soda? im losing weight but im not sure if im losing fat i've lost weight before but i wasn't able to burn fat. im trying to get down to around 10% bf. oh and i get <30 grams of sugar daily

its about calorie balance. there is nothing wrong with sugar except that it has no nutrition value. once it enters your body whether is sugar or complex carb it will be processed as glucose. if you are in caloric deficit , you lose fat.