PDA

View Full Version : You heard it here first--in Saudi Arabia, not believing in Islam = terrorism.

JonathanRhimes
04-08-2014, 11:12 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-declares-all-atheists-are-terrorists-in-new-law-to-crack-down-on-political-dissidents-9228389.html

Lol'd

whatisbro
04-08-2014, 11:14 PM
First.

sawoobley
04-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

-I don't know man. They might be on to something here. :D

NuttyBruh
04-08-2014, 11:22 PM
Lol strong amount of anti-muslim breads at this time

Anyways, if Muslim countries are this strict, why don't European ones act the same?

whatisbro
04-08-2014, 11:32 PM

Anyways, if Muslim countries are this strict, why don't European ones act the same?

I would guess it depends on who's in charge.

upwego100
04-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Religion of Peace

JonathanRhimes
04-08-2014, 11:38 PM

Because they have those pesky principles like equal protection and freedom of religious belief

whatisbro
04-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Religion of Pieces.

Fixed.

JonathanRhimes
04-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents

-I don't know man. They might be on to something here. :D

His majesty the troll, house of saud

TranceNRG
04-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Second most important ally of the United States in the middle east...

ExtinctionOG
04-09-2014, 12:33 AM
lmao I was like lmao.
So where have all the brainwashed Islamic Miscers saying they're truly a peaceful religion gone?

JonathanRhimes
04-09-2014, 12:43 AM
Second most important ally of the United States in the middle east...

Pretty damn sad

wings_unhinged
04-09-2014, 12:47 AM
religion of peace

NuttyBruh
04-09-2014, 01:14 AM
lmao I was like lmao.
So where have all the brainwashed Islamic Miscers saying they're truly a peaceful religion gone?

Who the fuk came up with the phrase "Religion of Peace"?

Were they high? Drunk?

On meth?

JFizzle23
04-09-2014, 01:16 AM
Pretty damn sad
understatement of peace

Fhcking hate SA...

Tha big kahoona
04-09-2014, 02:09 AM
Saudi never said that. OP is a moron. Saudi said that Atheism = terrorism. big difference as there is a sizeable non-Muslim population in Saudi. over 20% actually

edit: negged

whatisbro
04-09-2014, 02:11 AM
Saudi never said that. OP is a moron. Saudi said that Atheism = terrorism. big difference as there is a sizeable non-Muslim population in Saudi. over 20% actually

Gotta start somewhere.

damnridiculous
04-09-2014, 02:18 AM

I'm unaware of the official documentation but while the article notes it singles out atheism, it does sound like its open to interpretation when it comes to questioning Islam;

Article one of the new provisions defines terrorism as "calling for atheist thought in any form, or calling into question the fundamentals of the Islamic religion on which this country is based"

Also not questioning your claim on "20% non-Muslim", but can you give a source?

pewforum.org/files/2009/10/Muslimpopulation.pdf

According to this, 97% of Saudi Arabia identifies as Muslim and when you discount foreign workers, it's closer to 100%.

damnridiculous
04-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Upon further research, Saudi Arabia actually requires all citizens to be Muslim. Only the temporary population have religion of anything other than Islam, and they are not allowed public practice or celebration nor are there any places of worship. Your 20% claim seems to be extremely at odds with anything I can find on the issue

Mr Beer
04-09-2014, 02:40 AM

Because European countries are objectively superior.

itsMoeyy
04-09-2014, 03:12 AM
Phuck the KSA and its Saudi kunts that run it.

RicksenUK
04-09-2014, 03:27 AM
Phuck the KSA and its Saudi kunts that run it.

This. Unfortunately they are not going anywhere as like the House of Windsor in Britain there are thousands of idiots that adore them.

kusok
04-09-2014, 03:33 AM
Now remember guys: your leaders like Tony Blair and Obama that you voted for like stupid morons that you are are FRIENDS with these people. Tony Blair was just there doing the sword dance and all, using the same kind of sword they use to cut off heads of anyone who doesn't believe in Islam :)

Remember the thread "Are you proud of Obama as your president?"

Remember how many responses were positive? You are stupid slaves. Your heart is the heart of a stupid slave. Obama bows to these people and gives them your tax money. So, don't worry about Saudis and Islam. Worry about your elected leaders supporting them.

Tha big kahoona
04-09-2014, 03:37 AM
I'm unaware of the official documentation but while the article notes it singles out atheism, it does sound like its open to interpretation when it comes to questioning Islam;

It's not open to interpretation. Saudi king said Atheists are terrorists, article title states that Atheists are terrorists. Saudi is a chithole, just in a different way than the idiot OP was suggesting.

Also not questioning your claim on "20% non-Muslim", but can you give a source?

pewforum.org/files/2009/10/Muslimpopulation.pdf

According to this, 97% of Saudi Arabia identifies as Muslim and when you discount foreign workers, it's closer to 100%.[/QUOTE]

There are tons of sources. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Saudi_Arabia#cite_note-3

Kalaacii
04-09-2014, 03:46 AM
"but brother they have misinterpreted islam, my islam is the most peaceful and tolerant religion"

damnridiculous
04-09-2014, 03:47 AM
This. Unfortunately they are not going anywhere as like the House of Windsor in Britain there are thousands of idiots that adore them.

What!?! I know you're a Muslim and probably hate the fact that Britain has a hold on it's heritage that Islam has no presentation in, but there is literally no parallel between the House of Windsor and the Saudi Royals. HoW has little to no political influence and is almost purely symbolic.

@Kahoona, that says nothing about 20%. The 8 million figure is for total foreign workers. The highest estimates I can find are that 1 million of the 8 million non-citizen foreign workers are non-Muslim. That's ~3.5% of the total (temporary and permanent) population. They also have virtually zero religious freedom outside of the privacy of their own homes, and some religions (Hindu) are not even allowed to practice in private.

Again, while it stipulates Atheists... It also says that beyond atheism, any thought that calls into question the foundation of Islam is terrorism. So if a Jew, Hindu, or Christian were to call Islam into question - they would be a terrorist. An atheist is a terrorist by mere status alone.

damnridiculous
04-09-2014, 03:50 AM
Alchem just turned me red

Why? We're having a constructive discussion you sensitive prick

Spartan5364
04-09-2014, 04:39 AM
rotfl at muzzies too pussy to post ITT but just lurk and neg low rep posters.
**** you all kunts

eltigar
04-09-2014, 04:40 AM
i hate what the saudi family stand for.
THEY are what the prophet Mohammad (saaws) was explicitly fighting against.
Exactly the same type of people the prophet Jesus Son Of Mary (as) was hunted down by.
The same people that tried to burn alive the father of nations, Abraham(as).

Do you guys seriously think any of us Muslims, and i mean ALL of us , like them?
I am willing to bet, on my beard , that you will find that ABSOLUTELY the whole world of Islam hates the Saudi family.
Problem is, there the guys feeding all of us.
Gods gift to the Arabs and by defacto the rest of the Muslim world , is the site of mecca .
Did you know, that Hagar, the second wife of Abraham was payed by Bedouins from all over Arabia a fee to be able to camp around the water well .
The place is a money magnet.
The money is supposed to be shared though.
The house of saud controls this city , and by default, the surrounding oil.
And Britain helped that family take it for themselves.
the sauds are very loyal in honoring the ancient Arab "Bedouin" code.
An Arab will never forget a favor. and the saud family will not lose face by "backstabbing" the west.
But they are evil in there actions. Hypocrites.

on the flip side of it, they are living every single mans dream.
think about it, they took over a piece of land, and renamed it to there name.
imagine you own millions of people ?
they have unlimited money.best cars.smash the hottest women.heaps of them.
you even as look at them the wrong way, they will kill ya, or at least flog you a few times.
these guys are like pimps.
a king that's pimpen it up.

please dont lump us in with those idiots.

_AdaM_
04-09-2014, 04:41 AM
Meanwhile princesses, their wives and future kings of Saudi Arabia are splashing the kingdom's money on sloots, clubs and high end useless goods out here in the west.

eltigar
04-09-2014, 04:43 AM
**** you all kunts

Hey cuz,
always getting a kick in while were down huh?
funny how over thousands of years, nothing changes.

damnridiculous
04-09-2014, 04:45 AM
Exactly the same type of people the prophet Jesus Son Of Mary (as) was hunted down by.

Do you guys seriously think any of us Muslims, and i mean ALL of us , like them?
I am willing to bet, on my beard , that you will find that ABSOLUTELY the whole world of Islam hates the Saudi family.
Gods gift to the Arabs and by defacto the rest of the Muslim world , is the site of mecca .
Did you know, that Hagar, the second wife of Abraham was payed by Bedouins from all over Arabia a fee to be able to camp around the water well .
An Arab will never forget a favor. and the saud family will not lose face by "backstabbing" the west.

you even as look at them the wrong way, they will kill ya, or at least flog you a few times.

Don't you support Al-Queida and the Taliban? lol kinda hard not to lump you in with the home of Wahhabism, plus I've seen you basically promote the death of Atheists yourself... Or at least have strong hopes for them burning in hell if they don't convert

Spartan5364
04-09-2014, 04:53 AM
Hey cuz,
always getting a kick in while were down huh?
funny how over thousands of years, nothing changes.

you support terrorists, you're just as bad as the saudis if not worse.
**** off with that trying to be a victim chit

eltigar
04-09-2014, 05:11 AM
you support terrorists, you're just as bad as the saudis if not worse.
**** off with that trying to be a victim chit

Don't you support Al-Queida and the Taliban? lol kinda hard not to lump you in with the home of Wahhabism, plus I've seen you basically promote the death of Atheists yourself... Or at least have strong hopes for them burning in hell if they don't convert

Oh ,your the big scary monster from tv.

Merretto
04-09-2014, 08:08 AM

lol at your revisionist fairy tales

MuzzieChik786
04-09-2014, 08:13 AM
lmao I was like lmao.

Oh we're here. We just don't give a chit about all the anti-Islam threads on this board anymore. La di dah, Muslims are all terrorists. Yea ok, works for me.

"but brother they have misinterpreted islam, my islam is the most peaceful and tolerant religion"

I'm glad you've seen the light. :)

Tha big kahoona
04-09-2014, 09:40 AM
**** you all kunts

Gotta say brah, that's a very Christian attitude you got there. I'm sure Jesus would be proud of you.

CXC3000
04-09-2014, 09:42 AM
**** you all kunts

A lovely comment.

PSUbrah
04-09-2014, 10:45 AM
if I'm not mistaken they also consider Shias to be terrorists

Turbomunkey
04-09-2014, 10:58 AM
To quote Ravi Zacharias, when is dawkins going to go there and give his spiel about religion

Decadus
04-09-2014, 12:24 PM
To quote Ravi Zacharias, when is dawkins going to go there and give his spiel about religion

El Oh El

JonathanRhimes
04-09-2014, 12:42 PM

When he's decided that his work is done.

Spartan5364
04-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Gotta say brah, that's a very Christian attitude you got there. I'm sure Jesus would be proud of you.

I'm protecting the weak (the low rep brahs) just like Jesus would if he was a miscer

pullupsbrah
04-09-2014, 06:09 PM
So if non-muslims = terrorists... Does this mean the state will start funding them?

Spartan5364
04-09-2014, 06:13 PM
So if non-muslims = terrorists... Does this mean the state will start funding them?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l4nq-K82Kqo/Tz5OLnwW8hI/AAAAAAAAAyg/vVZ3SaAyIJc/s1600/wee-bey-gif.gif

Turbomunkey
04-09-2014, 06:26 PM
When he's decided that his work is done.

That is dependent on when the dude cums, not when he thinks its done

Mr Beer
04-09-2014, 08:12 PM

Dawkins has had plenty to say on the subject IIRC, he's just not suicidal enough to deliver the message in person.