PDA

View Full Version : Some goofing off at the gym BUT serious weight for sure!!

bodyhard
04-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Not sure how many people on here have seen these, but they are getting crazy!!

First, introduction to the Hulk!!

watch?v=X-bhwC3qz_Q

Abomination calls out the Hulk!
watch?v=yef4UhzWFMc

induced_drag
04-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Not sure how many people on here have seen these, but they are getting crazy!!

First, introduction to the Hulk!!

Abomination calls out the Hulk!

While these guys are out self promoting and trying to make a name for themselves by acting like jackasses, there are truly strong individuals that make them look like weaklings. They also do it without all the need to talk a bunch of crap.

These vids impress me a lot more.

This guy benches 405x 25, and then 500x10
zO6buEbEvQo

900lb squats for 5 reps
-57FPKMIlRA

bodyhard
04-08-2014, 05:22 PM
ID you are too serious man

pharmamarketer
04-08-2014, 05:59 PM
900lb squats for 5 reps
-57FPKMIlRA

That was awesome

Juggertha
04-08-2014, 06:31 PM
I like it.

I like bringing a bit of fun into the mix.

Bando
04-08-2014, 07:06 PM
I saw CT at the Arnold, his size wasn't that impressive in that venue of huge guys, but he was certainly an attraction. He would occasionally yell something out when he saw someone clearly showing off their build, either positive or negative, and you could hear him over the chatter of a thousand people.

I like him. He's got history and size, unlike that funny "do you even lift" guy. IMO there is room for very few "clowns" in the sport, lest it become professional wrestling.

bodyhard
04-08-2014, 08:49 PM
I like it.

I like bringing a bit of fun into the mix.

I love it, the ones that ID Post I have seen a dime a dozen, but crazy sh!t like what I posted, just straight up sh!t talking and bugging out PLUS lifting heavy ****??? You don't see that often.

OutdoorsinCO
04-09-2014, 07:45 AM
BH, those vids are awesome...I've seen the CT one but not the abomination one...dude is a freak! I think it's all in good fun. I like CT as well because he just doesn't give a f*ck and has no problem saying what's on his mind.

ajdahlheimer
04-09-2014, 07:46 AM
CT's beard is sweet.

bodyhard
04-09-2014, 03:02 PM
I wanna see what CT says about this.

induced_drag
04-09-2014, 03:24 PM
I love it, the ones that ID Post I have seen a dime a dozen, but crazy sh!t like what I posted, just straight up sh!t talking and bugging out PLUS lifting heavy ****??? You don't see that often.

Dime a dozen?!

In the immortal words of Elvis, I prefer....."A little less conversation, a little more action please" ;)

frozensparky
04-09-2014, 03:50 PM
ID you are too serious man

I have a lot of respect for the knowledge and dedication ID has but I have to agree with BH here. Sometimes you just need to lighten up and have a sense of humor about $hit. Personally I think these guys are pretty strong, are there others out there stronger? Of course there are, but I would much rather be in the gym with CT talking loud yelling "hulk smash" and seeing hulk lift 405 for 5 than some skinny d1ckhead asking big guys if they even lift.

Brackneyc
04-09-2014, 04:00 PM
I have a lot of respect for the knowledge and dedication ID has but I have to agree with BH here. Sometimes you just need to lighten up and have a sense of humor about $hit. Personally I think these guys are pretty strong, are there others out there stronger? Of course there are, but I would much rather be in the gym with CT talking loud yelling "hulk smash" and seeing hulk lift 405 for 5 than some skinny d1ckhead asking big guys if they even lift.

Not to mention that the guy was resting 405 on his chest, and pushing from well beyond where the average guy does on the way back up. If he does the standard BP, I suspect his numbers would be considered ok in most arenas.

bodyhard
04-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Dime a dozen?!

In the immortal words of Elvis, I prefer....."A little less conversation, a little more action please" ;)
YouTube is your friend I'D, trust me there is a lot of videos out there.

induced_drag
04-10-2014, 12:03 PM
YouTube is your friend I'D, trust me there is a lot of videos out there.

I know....I am just giving you a hard time man. I like CT (in small doses), but I am VERY glad I dont have to train in the gym he works out in. That sh!t would get old real fast. Fun and entertaining....sure... but just dont get in my way while you are too busy talking to the camera and yelling at your biceps to 'grow' ;)

bodyhard
04-10-2014, 12:24 PM
I know....I am just giving you a hard time man. I like CT (in small doses), but I am VERY glad I dont have to train in the gym he works out in. That sh!t would get old real fast. Fun and entertaining....sure... but just dont get in my way while you are too busy talking to the camera and yelling at your biceps to 'grow' ;)

I hear ya, but it is just fun to watch. I would like to see if Da Hulk is going to come back at them with some squats

paolo59
04-10-2014, 12:44 PM
I hear ya, but it is just fun to watch. I would like to see if Da Hulk is going to come back at them with some squats

LOL There are some characters at the gym! There was a big, black brother who used to work out regularly at the Gold's Gym where I go. He carried a lot of extra weight, but he was as strong as an ox! He didn't 'trash talk' anyone...but he would holler across the gym; "Hey, put the weights away!" when somebody left DB's lying around all over the floor! :) Always made me laugh.

OldCoach
04-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Man oh Man Scary dude "Da Hulk".
I have these silly daydreams like: what would Cain Velazquez do with him? Choke him out....knock him out?

Apples and Oranges?