PDA

View Full Version : Calling out DatHobgoblin for shafting a children's charity

HankScorp1o
04-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Cliffs: DatHobgoblin lost a bet, was supposed to donate $20 to a children's charity and provide screenshot, has yet to do so.

EDIT: Now admits he did not and will not pay the full $20 to the charity, scumbag and phaggot confirmed

DatHobgoblin, you made this thread:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161013101

To which I replied:

OP why do you continue to jinx your team like this? You're literally ALWAYS wrong.

To which you replied

paypal 20 bucks coming your way if im wrong cuz bank on it

and

i dont delete none of my threads.. 20 coming ur way if they lose.. they wont tho

Then, the Suns fistfukked the Knicks. You said

bets a bet whats your paypal email

To which I replied

Donate the $20 via Paypal to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Help Saint Jude save them kiddies and hopefully Saint Phil will help save your Knicks.

and you said

bro im making a thread every time they play from now on for good luck.. trust me it will work, as for the 20 i shall do it by end of this week and screenshot

So, what's up? You gon deliver or welch on a bet, with a children's charity no less...

ShweezyBTFO
04-07-2014, 03:09 PM
He's a Knicks fan. He's probably hoping those sick kids die if it means he and his pathetic cohorts can watch their pathetic basketball team in the playoffs.

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 03:39 PM
He's a Knicks fan. He's probably hoping those sick kids die if it means he and his pathetic cohorts can watch their pathetic basketball team in the playoffs.lol u really are somethin else man.. good troll tho ill give u tht

Vitamin0
04-07-2014, 03:47 PM
lol u really are somethin else man.. good troll tho ill give u tht

fuking LOL at you replying to post #2 instead of post #1.

Howiester
04-07-2014, 03:49 PM
RybNI0KB1bg

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 03:52 PM
fuking LOL at you replying to post #2 instead of post #1.fkin lol at me not needing gratification in knowing i did a good thing.. i donated a week ago..after i finish my dinner i will provide the screenshot

HankScorp1o
04-07-2014, 05:06 PM
fkin lol at me not needing gratification in knowing i did a good thing.. i donated a week ago..after i finish my dinner i will provide the screenshothttp://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cookie_monster_waiting.gif

PS-You didn't "do a good thing" - you lost a bet. When you lose a bet and the person you lost the bet too says "don't pay me, just donate the money you lost to a charity", you don't actually get karma points for that. Nice try though.

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 05:13 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cookie_monster_waiting.gif

PS-You didn't "do a good thing" - you lost a bet. When you lose a bet and the person you lost the bet too says "don't pay me, just donate the money you lost to a charity", you don't actually get karma points for that. Nice try though.but u forgot the part where i was going to do it anyway regardless of what you said.. no one needs karma points homie ive done more charity work than u can even imagine.. keep sitting on ur arse tho doing nothing.. have u worked with autistic kids, gave pizza to a starving miscer with mental illness no u havent so shut the fuk up u phaggot lmao

ShweezyBTFO
04-07-2014, 05:18 PM
but u forgot the part where i was going to do it anyway regardless of what you said.. no one needs karma points homie ive done more charity work than u can even imagine.. keep sitting on ur arse tho doing nothing.. have u worked with autistic kids, gave pizza to a starving miscer with mental illness no u havent so shut the fuk up u phaggot lmao

u wot

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 05:20 PM
dont kno why its upside down or why its not letting me attach from my phone.

this is from photobooth clearly says 15 dollars ( sorry my grandmas in the hospital and i dont have that much money to spare broke college student and i need to help with bills, all i could do) but other than that u can shut ur dumb ass up

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 05:22 PM
u wotyea i did there was a whole thread on it so i dont why this scorpio phaggot is trying to get on my case like im trying to phuck someone over or something.. bunch of phaggots lmao

HankScorp1o
04-07-2014, 05:24 PM
dont kno why its upside down or why its not letting me attach from my phone.

this is from photobooth clearly says 15 dollars ( sorry my grandmas in the hospital and i dont have that much money to spare broke college student and i need to help with bills, all i could do) but other than that u can shut ur dumb ass upWow. That's low, Craig.

You make a 20-dollar bet, then when you lose, say "I'll pay it later". Then, when called out you say "I did pay it!"

Now, you admit you didn't even pay it in full. A $20 bet you lost. Payable to a children's charity.

And you whine and call others "phaggots" because they're calling you out? LMAO what reality do you live in?

Scumbag and welch confirmed. Negged.

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Wow. That's low, Craig.

You make a 20-dollar bet, then when you lose, say "I'll pay it later". Then, when called out you say "I did pay it!"

Now, you admit you didn't even pay it in full. A $20 bet you lost. Payable to a children's charity.

And you whine and call others "phaggots" because they're calling you out? LMAO what reality do you live in?

Scumbag and welch confirmed. Negged.lol watever homie.. never said id pay it later..15 dollars to a good cause im all for it.. will donate some more when i have the funds.. its all good.. i did my thing and many more.. i give money even when i cant even afford to it.. focus on urself seems like u need some help

stay mad tho

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Orrly?

Dumbass.

Lol I'm not mad; you shafted a children's charity that helps seriously ill kids, not myself.

It's genuinely sad that your only response to welching on a bet and not paying money you pledged to a charity is "stay mad". All misc jokes and whatnot aside, you're a legitimately pathetic person.yes ok tht offends me from a random miscer who cant have reading comprehension skills.. yes i was planning on paying 20 but sorry bro my grandma is in the hospital with a cancer scare so i cant spare the extra 5 dollars.. yea bro it brings me joy shafting little kids with illnesses even tho if i had the funds id b more than happy too.. as i said when i have the money i will give more.. have a good night bro

HankScorp1o
04-07-2014, 05:41 PM
lol watever homie.. never said id pay it later..

Orrly?

paypal 20 bucks coming your way if im wrong cuz bank on it

i dont delete none of my threads.. 20 coming ur way if they lose.. they wont tho

bets a bet whats your paypal email

bro im making a thread every time they play from now on for good luck.. trust me it will work, as for the 20 i shall do it by end of this week and screenshot

Dumbass.

15 dollars to a good cause im all for it.. will donate some more when i have the funds.. its all good.. i did my thing and many more.. i give money even when i cant even afford to it.. focus on urself seems like u need some help

stay mad thoLol I'm not mad; you shafted a children's charity that helps seriously ill kids, not myself.

It's genuinely sad that your only response to welching on a bet and not paying money you pledged to a charity is "stay mad". All misc jokes and whatnot aside, you're a legitimately pathetic person and karma's a mutherfukker.

tdnick
04-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Strong potato photo provided

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Strong potato photo providedas i said it wasnt letting me upload from iphoto so instead of saying i did it, i did the best i could to provide a screenshot

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 05:46 PM
wait wait strong potato edit.. where did i say i will not pay it.. i explicitly said in this thread when i got the extra money id be more than happy to donate more lmao after tht i kno ur just a retard looking for attention.. again good night

robpats2
04-07-2014, 05:51 PM
hey if you still looking for a charity to donate the extra $5 to look no further then my paypal
srs

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 06:01 PM
hey if you still looking for a charity to donate the extra $5 to look no further then my paypal
srslol no prob

DaarioNaharis
04-07-2014, 07:05 PM
OP, maybe he should join your unemployed bankrolled by mom/babysitter/youtube scout club.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/sbdf.gif

HankScorp1o
04-07-2014, 07:06 PM
OP, maybe he should join your unemployed, bankrolled by mom babysitter/youtube scout club.

[img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/sbdf.gif[/im g]LMAO still so butthurt about getting ethered a week ago. Get over it you sad phaggot.

wow strong misc
04-07-2014, 07:08 PM
lol you broke phaggot , cant get 20 dollars up

DaarioNaharis
04-07-2014, 07:11 PM
LMAO .

Thank you, i know I'm hilarious

still so butthurt about getting ethered a week ago. Get over it you sad phaggot.

Your definition of ethering someone is calling them Adam Schefter of the Sports misc? You know there is a rainbow of insults you could really use, but you're about as clever as a mentally retarded child. After you're done reading this, take 15 steps back from your computer and fist fuk yourself. Matter of fact, stick the whole arm up there. I'm sure that won't be a problem, since the posse has already made your butthole look like a spare tire

HankScorp1o
04-07-2014, 07:12 PM
Thank you, i know I'm hilarious

Your definition of ethering someone is calling them Adam Schefter of the Sports misc? You know there is a rainbow of insults you could really use, but you're about as clever as a mentally retarded child. After you're done reading this, take 15 steps back from your computer and fist fuk yourself. Matter of fact, stick the whole arm up there, I'm sure the posse has already made your butthole look like a spare tireFukkin LOL, you're so mad. Keep crying phaggot.

inb4 another angry, try-hard response

dirtdickens
04-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Good God the sports misc sucks cawks now. SRS, this is the worst it has ever been.

DaarioNaharis
04-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Fukkin LOL, you're so mad. Keep crying phaggot.

inb4 another angry, try-hard response

Woah, you're on a roll with da chitty responses breh. Thank you for proving my point.

Even your momma's pouring liquor out for ya, knuckledragger

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ECUTTdUha0E/TvM0ZIWeJVI/AAAAAAAAB9o/YckrirCI_4E/s1600/The+African+Queen+GIF+1.gif

brb_ballin
04-07-2014, 07:22 PM
phaggots all up in this bitch.

makes bet. can't cover loss.

loses internet bet with stranger. makes a thread hounding him for 20 dollars.

DatHobgoblin
04-07-2014, 07:29 PM
phaggots all up in this bitch.

makes bet. can't cover loss.

loses internet bet with stranger. makes a thread hounding him for 20 dollars.takes the time to comment on an online argument.. phaggot of peace.. yall like to make things so much bigger than they are bc yall bored wit ur lives lmao carry on by all means

ShweezyBTFO
04-07-2014, 07:41 PM
takes the time to comment on an online argument.. phaggot of peace.. yall like to make things so much bigger than they are bc yall bored wit ur lives lmao carry on by all means

lol no matter what happens in any thread, brb_ballin automatically loses. you good.

brb_ballin
04-07-2014, 07:49 PM
lol no matter what happens in any thread, brb_ballin automatically loses. you good.

lol internet hero to the rescue!

man you must be the most popular kid in your basement.