PDA

View Full Version : How is my base for cutting?

Psynx
04-07-2014, 09:46 AM
So ive decided to get ready for summer, and I wanted others' opinion.

Is my base allright for starting my cut? :)
Btw my goal is not to look huge, just aesthaetic and fit!

A side question, do I have chicken legs? I get a bit anxious sometimes because I think people are staring at me like my upper body doesnt fit my wheels... What do you think?

I believe that my body fat is already quite low.. but im not sure.

andrewlef
04-07-2014, 10:02 AM
It's hard to tell with the iPad in the way...

Psynx
04-07-2014, 10:09 AM
It's hard to tell with the iPad in the way...

Im really sorry for this, my iphone camera is broken :(

livin101
04-07-2014, 10:16 AM
What is your height, weight, and BF%?

**You could always put these pics in the BF estimate thread and get a good ballpark estimate of where you're at.

Also, I think you have a pretty good base to start with, but really that's kind of a subjective question. Are you coming off of a bulk and wanting to know if you've put on enough to make a cut worth while? Or are you just wanting to get lean?

Psynx
04-07-2014, 10:23 AM
What is your height, weight, and BF%?

**You could always put these pics in the BF estimate thread and get a good ballpark estimate of where you're at.

Also, I think you have a pretty good base to start with, but really that's kind of a subjective question. Are you coming off of a bulk and wanting to know if you've put on enough to make a cut worth while? Or are you just wanting to get lean?

height: 6" or 185 cm
weight: 186 lbs 84-85 kg
BF: 13 ish?

Yeah I just came off a bulk, started cutting 1 week ago, My current goal is to look lean now for Summer :)

Womble619
04-07-2014, 10:46 AM
My current goal is to look lean now for Summer :)

Leaving it a bit late arent we jefferina?

Psynx
04-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Leaving it a bit late arent we jefferina?

Well as I live in Denmark, Summer isn't gonna top for going to the beach before late june/juli ;)