PDA

View Full Version : My DIL almost made the mistake

bodyhard
04-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Of calling me old. I posted a pic of my wife an I on IG and called it Wifey an I and she said "John you can't use the word wifey that's for young people" Then she looked at me and said " ohhh I forgot who I was talking to"

GreenWave1
04-07-2014, 08:59 AM
They say age is state of mind. If that is true, how many years does crazy equal?

:D

Frnkd
04-07-2014, 11:35 AM
the only term that would get my goat is "old lady" or "old man"
age is a state of mind for sure, but you calling her wifey is like she calling you hubby....nothing wrong with that.

bodyhard
04-07-2014, 07:22 PM
They say age is state of mind. If that is true, how many years does crazy equal?

:D
LMFAO!!

age is a state of mind for sure, but you calling her wifey is like she calling you hubby....nothing wrong with that.

Exactly, besides I am not your typical 50 year old, not even close. Sometimes I wish I were because i seriously need to grow up.

jtroster
04-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Sometimes I wish I were because i seriously need to grow up.
At 63 I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. :)

morninglory81
04-08-2014, 09:32 AM
At 63 I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. :)

Growing up is to be beaten into submission. Stay strong!:D

DocHoss
04-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Of calling me old. I posted a pic of my wife an I on IG and called it Wifey an I and she said "John you can't use the word wifey that's for young people" Then she looked at me and said " ohhh I forgot who I was talking to"
I always thought wifey was only used by old people :D

How about "old battle-axe"? And then duck for cover!

TTCJoe
04-09-2014, 06:30 PM
what about when they say... "you look good for your age"...WTF? was I supposed to give up on myself when I turned 40?

DocHoss
04-09-2014, 10:49 PM
what about when they say... "you look good for your age"...WTF? was I supposed to give up on myself when I turned 40?
I just got that one yesterday! I suppose it's better than looking bad for my age….

theKurp
04-10-2014, 05:27 AM
The obsession with talking about how young you feel, look and act is actually a sign of advancing age. You don't hear young people talking about how young they feel, do you?

bodyhard
04-10-2014, 09:01 AM
The obsession with talking about how young you feel, look and act is actually a sign of advancing age. You don't hear young people talking about how young they feel, do you? No but you following me around on my post
trying to diss me just proved you are s hater. You don'tt see me following you around now do you Kurp? It's ok man haters gonna hate

theKurp
04-10-2014, 10:12 AM
No but you following me around on my post
trying to diss me just proved you are s hater. You don'tt see me following you around now do you Kurp? It's ok man haters gonna hate

No hate here. In fact, I used to spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about how old (or young) I was and comparing myself to others around my age. As I continue to advance in age on the other side of 50 I've gradually adopted the attitude of who gives a f*ck? In fact, I look back now and think about how silly the preoccupation was. So no hate for you, but hate for me.

NotBigEnough206
04-10-2014, 10:13 AM
But you are old princess, are you not?

bodyhard
04-10-2014, 10:16 AM
No hate here. In fact, I used to spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about how old (or young) I was and comparing myself to others around my age. As I continue to advance in age on the other side of 50 I've gradually adopted the attitude of who gives a f*ck? In fact, I look back now and think about how silly the preoccupation was. So no hate for you, but hate for me.
Well I don't know what your face looks like, but your build sure as hell appears young. As for me sometimes I wish I were older mentally it would help a lot with all my stupidity

bodyhard
04-10-2014, 10:23 AM
But you are old princess, are you not?
That depends on what your definition of old is, for all I know you at 32 might be an old as Fck.

theKurp
04-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Well I don't know what your face looks like,...

No where near as young as your face looks, that's for damn sure. :)