PDA

View Full Version : Am I old?

UnaChispita
04-06-2014, 04:56 PM
So I just watched an ad starring Henry Winkler (the Fonz) trying to sell reverse mortgages to people age 62 and older.

(They even offered a free lighted magnifier to read the info).

But he was a heart throb on Happy Days.

Does this mean I'm old?

I still feel like I'm 25.

Also that whole reverse mortgage thing seems like a bad plan.

Oceanside
04-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Does this mean I'm old?

relative to what ?:)

UnaChispita
04-06-2014, 05:05 PM
relative to what ?:)

I'm not sure.

Old.

Look:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/09/15/article-2037660-029EC8D0000005DC-726_306x579.jpg

http://i1.cdnds.net/09/21/618x600/550w_henry_winkler.jpg

How did this happen?

Oceanside
04-06-2014, 05:14 PM
No !

UnaChispita
04-06-2014, 05:15 PM
"No" I'm not old or "no" Henry Winkler looks like Rip Van Winkle?

bodyhard
04-06-2014, 05:16 PM
I hate the way he acts now, such a f'cking pussy.

auriga
04-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Im always 10 years from being old. Age is a mentality without a doubt.

UnaChispita
04-06-2014, 05:20 PM

LOL. I haven't seen him on anything in years.

Im always 10 years from being old. Age is a mentality without a doubt.

Well, that is true! TY. I was freaking out.

Oceanside
04-06-2014, 05:21 PM
"No" I'm not old or "no" Henry Winkler looks like Rip Van Winkle?

give me a minute on this one...

I'm pretty confused right now,

GKC45
04-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Henry Winkler will always be a bad ass. I refuse to believe otherwise.

UnaChispita
04-06-2014, 05:24 PM
give me a minute on this one...

I'm pretty confused right now,

See? That's the dementia setting in. :p

Ahhh. The days of Fonzy and Pinky Tuscadero!!!

http://michellerivera5.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/pinkyandthefonz2.jpg

auriga
04-06-2014, 05:25 PM

His role in the movie water boy ruined it for me. what has been seen ...

SolidOakie
04-06-2014, 05:27 PM

You burn in hell, guy, he is hilarious on Arrested Development! Henry Winklers bills aint gonna pay themselves

bodyhard
04-06-2014, 05:32 PM

He was a f'cking wimp in scream as.

bodyhard
04-06-2014, 05:33 PM
OP need to see a full body pic to determine if you are old or not.

UnaChispita
04-06-2014, 05:34 PM

You burn in hell, guy, he is hilarious on Arrested Development! Henry Winklers bills aint gonna pay themselves

He was a f'cking wimp in scream as.

Forgot he was in those movies.

But I remember him jumping the shark--in his cut-offs and leather jacket.

t4ZGKI8vpcg

UnaChispita
04-06-2014, 05:36 PM
OP need to see a full body pic to determine if you are old or not.

You will get it in July!

Actually, was just looking at a "before" shot
*shudder*

In fact, I may just PM it to you with a little BH message in the pic to maintain my mystique...

bodyhard
04-06-2014, 05:39 PM
You will get it in July!

Actually, was just looking at a "before" shot
*shudder*

In fact, I may just PM it to you with a little BH message in the pic to maintain my mystique...

Send away!!

UnaChispita
04-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Send away!!

:)

In July! Still working on the mid-section.

deadwoodgregg
04-06-2014, 05:41 PM
OP need to see a full body pic to determine if you are old or not.http://itsthepollvault.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/fonz.gif

Smooth request BH.

GKC45
04-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Forgot he was in those movies.

But I remember him jumping the shark--in his cut-offs and leather jacket.

t4ZGKI8vpcgonly the Fonz and BH could pull that off. The rest of us would get eaten by the shark.

so-tex
04-06-2014, 06:05 PM
See? That's the dementia setting in. :p

Ahhh. The days of Fonzy and Pinky Tuscadero!!!

http://michellerivera5.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/pinkyandthefonz2.jpgPinky was hawt and Oceanside is old!

Oceanside
04-06-2014, 06:09 PM
pinky was a whore and so-tex had a fonzie blow up doll out in the barn

so-tex
04-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Oceanside eats Ralph Malph's boogers...

Phattso
04-06-2014, 06:41 PM
:)

In July!

What thuh? :(

UnaChispita
04-06-2014, 06:53 PM
What thuh? :(

Heeeyyyyyy

http://media1.giphy.com/media/tITfss8cqzTO0/giphy.gif

yogachic52
04-06-2014, 08:17 PM
So I just watched an ad starring Henry Winkler (the Fonz) trying to sell reverse mortgages to people age 62 and older.

(They even offered a free lighted magnifier to read the info).

Does this mean I'm old?

Uh, no...you are not old....'cuz if YOU are old, then that would make ME old..........and that's just NOT happening!

Carry on ;)

cowboybiker
04-06-2014, 08:21 PM
The Forums add 10 years to your posts

So no, not old.

so-tex
04-06-2014, 08:32 PM
The Forums add 10 years to your posts

So no, not old.cowboybiker was a busboy at the last supper!

GuyJin
04-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Senorita Uni,

You are not aged. Time has stopped in its tracks for you. You are ageless. You write the songs that make the young girls cry...

aw hell, wrong thread.

:D

No, Una, you are not old unless you think you are.

so-tex
04-06-2014, 08:40 PM
GuyJin helped build Noah's Ark.

cowboybiker
04-06-2014, 08:44 PM
cowboybiker was a busboy at the last supper!

And you forgot to tip

so-tex
04-06-2014, 08:46 PM
And you forgot to tipOh snap!

MinisterOfLust
04-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Getting old really sucks. The only real alternative is death. I think I am picking getting real old.

GuyJin
04-06-2014, 08:49 PM
GuyJin helped build Noah's Ark.
---

Well, at least I weren't the one who got warshed away.

cowboybiker
04-06-2014, 08:50 PM
People say that age is just a number.

Which is a lie cause age is clearly a word.

ticklemeelbow
04-06-2014, 10:34 PM
Nothing you can do about time. Goes fast so i live as if i'm already dead.

jeffaus
04-07-2014, 12:18 AM
pinky was a whore and so-tex had a fonzie blow up doll out in the barnWRONG OS, So-Tex didn't have a blow up doll. HE IS A BLOW UP DOLL.

so-tex
04-07-2014, 02:44 AM
jeffaus sniffs Fonzies underwear!

jeffaus
04-07-2014, 05:05 AM
jeffaus sniffs Fonzies underwear!Only if its stained

Bushmaster
04-07-2014, 05:14 AM
http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/erin-moran-splash-news.jpg

dougefresh93
04-07-2014, 05:15 AM

Does this mean I'm old?

35 year old who feels 21, i'll be old when im dead.

ajdahlheimer
04-07-2014, 05:21 AM

For an older person who never plans on moving and doesn't care about leaving any inheritance to their heirs--it's not a bad way to draw an additional income during your senior citizen years.

However, if the person has to move/sell their home (because they want to or due to needing to go to assisted living)--they are on the hook to pay that equity back to the bank plus interest. And if your home value has gone down significantly since taking out that reverse mortgage--that could lead to some big losses.

Also, if the person dies--that person's children/heirs are stuck with the mess of paying the bank back for the reverse equity paid out to the person. I've heard it can be quite the nightmare. i.e. your "inheritance" can actually "writing a big check out to the bank".

scullin
04-07-2014, 05:35 AM
Henry Winkler is old. Not sure how old you are OP.

latebloomingmom
04-07-2014, 05:38 AM
sooo the other day I am sitting next to my kid on couch
he is scrolling the tv channels
listening to his mama say
"no"
"keep going"
"oh cripes no"
at the current tv line up that is on at 8 pm
I then mumble

"Whatever happened to Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley"

his respone
"what are those?"
:rolleyes:

scullin
04-07-2014, 05:40 AM
in b4 he starts acting like this again...
9A-DCWlLfOQ

GuyJin
04-07-2014, 05:41 AM
"no"
"keep going"
"oh cripes no"
I then mumble

his respone
"what are those?"
----

Yer answer shoulda been "They're fer old people, like me!"

scullin
04-07-2014, 05:44 AM
"no"
"keep going"
"oh cripes no"
I then mumble

his respone
"what are those?"
While on vacation last week the hotel we were in had some different channels than we're used to. For some reason ended up watching several episodes of Bonanza with my kids. They loved it even though it's so oldschool. Thinking of buying a bunch of seasons for them. I must admit I hadn't watched it in so many years but I was getting into it last week too.

Cass40
04-07-2014, 06:38 AM
What I was watching as a kid in Finland besides Happy Days:
Little House on the prairie
Love Boat
Dallas
The Cosby Show
Golden Girls

Actually, I'm pretty sure I learned to speak English by watching Dallas. I would record the episode, and re-watch it like five times, and learn the lines. Best show ever.

Bushmaster
04-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Love Boat
Dallas
The Cosby Show
Golden Girls

Actually, I'm pretty sure I learned to speak English by watching Dallas. I would record the episode, and re-watch it like five times, and learn the lines. Best show ever.

Do you watch the new Dallas on TNT??

I thought I'd give it a chance just out of nostalgia for the old one, but it has turned out to be freaking awesome! Seriously, its probably my favorite show thats on right now. Emma is such a bad girl.. :cool:

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 06:54 AM
That whole reverse-mortgage thing sure has pitfalls built into it. I just saw Suzy Orman talking about them and something else on CNBC recently, quite the eye opener. I'd never do it.. my house will be paid up and hopefully I can still flat out leave it to my kids.

Cass40
04-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Do you watch the new Dallas on TNT??

I thought I'd give it a chance just out of nostalgia for the old one, but it has turned out to be freaking awesome! Seriously, its probably my favorite show thats on right now. Emma is such a bad girl.. :cool:

I don't have a TV right now, but yeah I would probably watch it again some day.
I was 18 years old when they aired the last episode in Finland. We had a party, and my best friend made a cake that said "We love you J.R".
We went to a bar since it was Saturday or whatever..
We were talking to some guys, and then suddenly we were like "We have to go home to watch Dallas". Ha ha..

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 06:55 AM
http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/erin-moran-splash-news.jpg

WTF happened to her.. and she's not that old....

ajdahlheimer
04-07-2014, 07:02 AM
That whole reverse-mortgage thing sure has pitfalls built into it. I just saw Suzy Orman talking about them and something else on CNBC recently, quite the eye opener. I'd never do it.. my house will be paid up and hopefully I can still flat out leave it to my kids.

Yeah, it really just comes down to people not saving enough for retirement and who can't make it on social security. Much of the baby boomer generation has not saved a dime for retirement and also many of them have actually taken out new mortgages later in life (in their 50's). For those people, a reverse mortgage isn't even an option.

MarkDL
04-07-2014, 07:08 AM

Drugs...gotta be the drugs.

scullin
04-07-2014, 07:10 AM
WTF happened to her.. and she's not that old....Drugs.

Meanwhile Scott Baio is doing it right:
http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/files/2010/04/baio2.jpg

MarkDL
04-07-2014, 07:12 AM
Speaking of old, Mickey Rooney just dies at 93. I thought he died a long time ago...way to beat back father time Mickey!
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/04/07/actor-mickey-rooney-dies-at-3/

Bushmaster
04-07-2014, 07:15 AM

50 something... Yeah, she was strung out bad. Blew through all her Happy Days money and was even homeless for a while.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/10/erin-moran-happy-days-star-homeless-broke-recluse_n_2109722.html

Bushmaster
04-07-2014, 07:20 AM
We were talking to some guys, and then suddenly we were like "We have to go home to watch Dallas". Ha ha..

That was the original "Must see TV" because it was in the days even before VCR's. And if you weren't home on Friday night to see it, then you were shiit out of luck. I remember being at HS football games on Fridays and people leaving to go watch it... myself included lol.

Cass40
04-07-2014, 07:26 AM
That was the original "Must see TV" because it was in the days even before VCR's. And if you weren't home on Friday night to see it, then you were shiit out of luck. I remember being at HS football games on Fridays and people leaving to go watch it... myself included lol.

Actually, I think we got our first VCR when I was about eleven. That's how I was able to record the show and re-watch it like five times! :)

The first years I did miss cause I was too little to stay up that late, and we didn't have a VCR yet.

latebloomingmom
04-07-2014, 08:08 AM
While on vacation last week the hotel we were in had some different channels than we're used to. For some reason ended up watching several episodes of Bonanza with my kids. They loved it even though it's so oldschool. Thinking of buying a bunch of seasons for them. I must admit I hadn't watched it in so many years but I was getting into it last week too.hhaha..got mine hooked on Gilligan's island couple a weeks ago :)

latebloomingmom
04-07-2014, 08:10 AM
----

Yer answer shoulda been "They're fer old people, like me!"

ya know you are old when ya start talking about the "good ole days"

"when I was young cartoons were only on saturday mornings"
"when I was young we had three tv channels"
"when I was young people did not call and pester da sh*t outta ya in the car"

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Yeah, it really just comes down to people not saving enough for retirement and who can't make it on social security. Much of the baby boomer generation has not saved a dime for retirement and also many of them have actually taken out new mortgages later in life (in their 50's). For those people, a reverse mortgage isn't even an option.

You can make it on SS if you want to go to Fla and really downsize the lifestyle and live check-to-check. These are the cheap bastards I despise splitting up the check in restaurants down there.

My wife works in finance and tells me over and over how well I did starting investing in our retirement at age 28. I will carry a big mortgage into retirement, but I have options where many others don't.

Rob

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 08:14 AM
50 something... Yeah, she was strung out bad. Blew through all her Happy Days money and was even homeless for a while.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/10/erin-moran-happy-days-star-homeless-broke-recluse_n_2109722.html

What a plummet from pictures of her in 2008, not bad looking then. I have a good buddy... his sister is 60 but can pass for 85 due to drinking cheap wine and smoking non stop for decades. A pretty sad way to go.

ajdahlheimer
04-07-2014, 08:18 AM
You can make it on SS if you want to go to Fla and really downsize the lifestyle and live check-to-check. These are the cheap bastards I despise splitting up the check in restaurants down there.

My wife works in finance and tells me over and over how well I did starting investing in our retirement at age 28. I will carry a big mortgage into retirement, but I have options where many others don't.

Rob

It's the people carrying big mortgages into retirement--who don't have pensions and only have meager investment savings funds--who are screwed. If a person plans on paying their mortgage with social security--they will have a bad time. But that is actually a lot of retirees plans. My advice to them--don't retire.

Bushmaster
04-07-2014, 08:48 AM
What a plummet from pictures of her in 2008, not bad looking then. I have a good buddy... his sister is 60 but can pass for 85 due to drinking cheap wine and smoking non stop for decades. A pretty sad way to go.

Exactly, I knew a woman who was 45 but could have passed for 60 easily. Chain smoking and binge drinking though... The sad thing though is she was crazy hot when she was younger and still tried to pull off that "hot chick" attitude. But leathery, wrinkled skin and that hoarse smokers voice..? Just no. :(

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 09:16 AM
It's the people carrying big mortgages into retirement--who don't have pensions and only have meager investment savings funds--who are screwed. If a person plans on paying their mortgage with social security--they will have a bad time. But that is actually a lot of retirees plans. My advice to them--don't retire.

I see these people still working in local stores.. gotta be like 70-80 years old, maybe a hard-partying 55 though. I took out a big mortgage to help my kids with school, made some needed improvements to the house which helped with my energy costs greatly. I truly believe that some of these people will work like dogs until they die.

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Exactly, I knew a woman who was 45 but could have passed for 60 easily. Chain smoking and binge drinking though... The sad thing though is she was crazy hot when she was younger and still tried to pull off that "hot chick" attitude. But leathery, wrinkled skin and that hoarse smokers voice..? Just no. :(

People trade in their beauty and health with bad habits and I don't think they see it until its too late for a come back. The generation before us, these people were beat up compared to how most of us have aged. Most of the guys that were 60 thirty years ago looked like the 80 of today.

ajdahlheimer
04-07-2014, 09:25 AM
I truly believe that some of these people will work like dogs until they die.

That's because they really don't have any choice in my opinion. No saving/retirement accounts, no pension, can't make it on social security, foolishly spent for the large duration of their lives, or need the healthcare. Also, a lot of people underestimate what they actually will get for social security. i.e. if you are under-employed for a large chunk of your life and/or don't pay-in much to SS---you are going to get as much as the next guy--when you collect--who DID pay in the same continuous amount during his working life.

UnaChispita
04-07-2014, 09:44 AM
For an older person who never plans on moving and doesn't care about leaving any inheritance to their heirs--it's not a bad way to draw an additional income during your senior citizen years.

However, if the person has to move/sell their home (because they want to or due to needing to go to assisted living)--they are on the hook to pay that equity back to the bank plus interest. And if your home value has gone down significantly since taking out that reverse mortgage--that could lead to some big losses.

Also, if the person dies--that person's children/heirs are stuck with the mess of paying the bank back for the reverse equity paid out to the person. I've heard it can be quite the nightmare. i.e. your "inheritance" can actually "writing a big check out to the bank".

Huh. That's interesting. I don't know much about it, but it didn't seem like a good idea.

Not sure how old you are OP.

44 :D

But I don't feel 44. Not sure what 44 is supposed to feel like now that I think about it.

I don't look my age--just a few wrinkles (we all can't have Bodyhard's baby soft skin :p) and my knees are creaky, but I've held up pretty well. :)

:

Love Boat
Dallas
The Cosby Show
Golden Girls.

I loved Fantasy Island too.

deadwoodgregg
04-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Some seniors work because they have no idea what to do with their time. I have seen many friends retire only to come back to work, often at a much lesser job, because they were bored. They never had a satisfying hobby before they retired and there is only so much yard work to do.

scullin
04-07-2014, 09:58 AM
44 :D

But I don't feel 44. Not sure what 44 is supposed to feel like now that I think about it.

I don't look my age--just a few wrinkles (we all can't have Bodyhard's baby soft skin :p) and my knees are creaky, but I've held up pretty well. :) You got another 15 - 20 years before you'll be put out to pasture then. ;)

ajdahlheimer
04-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Some seniors work because they have no idea what to do with their time. I have seen many friends retire only to come back to work, often at a much lesser job, because they were bored. They never had a satisfying hobby before they retired and there is only so much yard work to do.

I've seen that too and actually can understand that. I've seen both my in-laws become virtually useless after retiring 5+ years ago. They are now incapable of basic multi-tasking, and any small errands--that are outside of their normal routine--are now huge ordeals. Maybe it's just age, but they are not that old (68). My wife and I are to the point that we really don't ask them to do anything anymore, but 5 years or so ago, my mother in law in particular, was very involved in my kids lives whether it was going to their school activities, taking them places, or babysitting once a week--and this was all while she was working full-time. Now she doesn't work but doesn't "have time" to do anything nor the "capability" to do it, it seems.....

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 10:05 AM
That's because they really don't have any choice in my opinion. No saving/retirement accounts, no pension, can't make it on social security, foolishly spent for the large duration of their lives, or need the healthcare. Also, a lot of people underestimate what they actually will get for social security. i.e. if you are under-employed for a large chunk of your life and/or don't pay-in much to SS---you are going to get as much as the next guy--when you collect--who DID pay in the same continuous amount during his working life.

Not so fast, I was looking at a benefit calculator on the SS site last week and I just went back to it. I plugged in someone born in 1955 who was retiring in 2019 under 2 salary scenarios, for current earnings at $40k and $80K for 2013 and their final benefit calculation year. The person at $40k gets $1204 per month and the person at $80k gets $1935 per month.

Things do happen to people along the way and their savings can get wiped out for many reasons.

scullin
04-07-2014, 10:07 AM
virtually useless now incapable of basic multi-tasking, and any small errands--that are outside of their normal routine--are now huge ordeals. ....I feel like that now. not srs :p

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 10:10 AM
I've seen that too and actually can understand that. I've seen both my in-laws become virtually useless after retiring 5+ years ago. They are now incapable of basic multi-tasking, and any small errands--that are outside of their normal routine--are now huge ordeals. Maybe it's just age, but they are not that old (68). My wife and I are to the point that we really don't ask them to do anything anymore, but 5 years or so ago, my mother in law in particular, was very involved in my kids lives whether it was going to their school activities, taking them places, or babysitting once a week--and this was all while she was working full-time. Now she doesn't work but doesn't "have time" to do anything nor the "capability" to do it, it seems.....

Some seniors get wrapped up into going to doctors, it overwhelms them. My father and step mother were like that completely, that's all they did for their last 15 years. My dad was fairly sharp to his end, the step mother had the intellect of a door stop, but she never had anything on the ball at any age.

It does help them to get out and interact with the world, a part time job is one way to keep going and gives them pocket money.

ajdahlheimer
04-07-2014, 10:13 AM
The person at $40k gets $1204 per month and the person at $80k gets $1935 per month.

Now imagine how much of a difference an extra $730 a month makes to a person's lifestyle if it were in fact your ONLY income during retirement. Huge.

ajdahlheimer
04-07-2014, 10:17 AM
It does help them to get out and interact with the world, a part time job is one way to keep going and gives them pocket money.

For sure. I think the lack of interaction has really made them out of touch with the rest of world/society too. Another thing I noticed is whenever they are out actually doing something--they always seem like they are in a huge rush. Like they have to hurry and get home so they can sit in their chair. I don't get it......

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Now imagine how much of a difference an extra $730 a month makes to a person's lifestyle if it were in fact your ONLY income during retirement. Huge.

Looked at it again... those numbers were disability, the true difference in SS was $325 a month. Still quite a bit over a year for 20 or more years.

ajdahlheimer
04-07-2014, 10:23 AM
the true difference in SS was $325 a month. Still quite a bit over a year for 20 or more years.

For sure. Again, especially to a person w/o IRA's or pensions--who needs to make every dollar stretch. Sadly, that group is a huge cross section of the baby boomers generation. Many over-spent (whether on themselves or on their children) and failed to save (or started saving way too late).

beachguy498
04-07-2014, 11:06 AM
For sure. Again, especially to a person w/o IRA's or pensions--who needs to make every dollar stretch. Sadly, that group is a huge cross section of the baby boomers generation. Many over-spent (whether on themselves or on their children) and failed to save (or started saving way too late).

My financial planner quoted me this stat: 60% of people over the age of 55 have less than $50,000 saved for their retirement. I'm in the minority with multiple pensions and 401ks. And I just fell into it and took some good financial advice along the way. Now there are catch-up contributions that can be made to give people another chance at it.

I'd like to go out at 62, but 64 is looking like the better choice. 66 is just too much to think of.The difference from 64 to 66 is $305 per month, but my earnings from 62 to 64 should easily offset the difference.

Brackneyc
04-07-2014, 03:15 PM
"no"
"keep going"
"oh cripes no"
I then mumble

his respone
"what are those?"

Schlemiel Schlimazel, Hasenpfeffer Incorporated

latebloomingmom
04-07-2014, 05:30 PM
zactly :)
what night was that on...tuesday?

sunday night was Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and Disney

Smelly bull
04-07-2014, 05:38 PM
zactly :)
what night was that on...tuesday?

sunday night was Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and Disney

Yup!!!

Friday night was the Brady Bunch and I believe this man....

http://www.slantmagazine.com/assets/dvd/sixmilliondollarmancompleteseries.jpg

Bushmaster
04-07-2014, 05:41 PM

Milk and Pepsi.. fml.

Wyomann
04-07-2014, 05:57 PM
To the original question... Yes

UnaChispita
04-07-2014, 08:08 PM

Young whippersnapper.

Are you old enough to post on this forum?

:p

sytun
04-08-2014, 02:41 AM
44 is my lucky number, you have the legs of a 20 year old, u go girl ;)

latebloomingmom
04-08-2014, 05:25 AM
you ever hear of the group W.A.S.P ?
they had a song that was popuar for awhile..."f*ck like a beast"
see now if you were a little older you would realize it was "like a beast and not go f*ck a beast"

sheesh kids these days :rolleyes:

UnaChispita
04-08-2014, 07:04 AM
44 is my lucky number, you have the legs of a 20 year old, u go girl ;)

http://img.pandawhale.com/25498-Hayley-Wink-gif-etQF.gif

Wyomann
04-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Young whippersnapper.

Are you old enough to post on this forum?
:p
No

Unas gonna une :p, nice legs

you ever hear of the group W.A.S.P ?
they had a song that was popuar for awhile..."f*ck like a beast"
see now if you were a little older you would realize it was "like a beast and not go f*ck a beast"

sheesh kids these days :rolleyes:

pfft, All man right here.