PDA

View Full Version : Well he deserved that... LOL

Old-Time-Lifter
04-05-2014, 09:23 AM
What a maroon....

Br8hVfiJZT4

acrawlingchaos
04-05-2014, 11:39 AM
You never did that kinda sh*t as a kid? Some of my fondest memories were trading swings with my drunken buddies in an attempt to assert our masculinity. Ahhh... the good ole days.

She had a nice solid punch though.

ajdahlheimer
04-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Dude doesn't even look like he lifts.....

thcalan
04-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Teens today....guarantee she blows him later

Old-Time-Lifter
04-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Dude doesn't even look like he lifts.....

Sure doesn't. Got a glass jaw to boot.

ticklemeelbow
04-05-2014, 01:45 PM
He no touch heavy things me thinks.

acrawlingchaos
04-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Teens today....guarantee she blows him laterAgreed... I think this young man knew exactly what he was doing.

frozensparky
04-05-2014, 09:36 PM
You never did that kinda sh*t as a kid? Some of my fondest memories were trading swings with my drunken buddies in an attempt to assert our masculinity. Ahhh... the good ole days.

She had a nice solid punch though.

This totally. My teenage years are full of dumb$hit like this. I was never knocked silly by a girl and luckily there was not a lot of cameras back then.

Plus I have to say lifter or not has no effect on what kind of a punch you can take. Many guys that lift have glass jaws and there's a lot of non lifters that can take a hammer to the jaw without being switched off. Biggest mistake someone can make is assuming because they lift they are tough.

Karl_Hungus
04-05-2014, 10:46 PM
BH is going to love this thread :D

You never did that kinda sh*t as a kid? .

Nope, and yet somehow my youth was not marked by a poverty of experience. :)

Brackneyc
04-05-2014, 11:05 PM
BH is going to love this thread :D

Nope, and yet somehow my youth was not marked by a poverty of experience. :)

I will admit to doing the "punching in the arm/shoulder" routine, but in the face? With a clean unobstructed shot to the chin, I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't knock someone out. At the very least, destroy most of his face.

Old-Time-Lifter
04-09-2014, 09:48 PM
I will admit to doing the "punching in the arm/shoulder" routine, but in the face? With a clean unobstructed shot to the chin, I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't knock someone out. At the very least, destroy most of his face.

We went for the gut.

beachguy498
04-10-2014, 07:19 AM
Sure doesn't. Got a glass jaw to boot.

Right on the button.. pwned for sure...

Rob

GuyJin
04-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Waiting for the inevitable reply of "I'm so tough I took six shots to the jaw and didn't go down."

Who's it gonna be?

:D