PDA

View Full Version : Considering a cut advice needed...

djflex
04-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Trolololol

Fat as fuk crew checking in....

Bando
04-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Trolololol

Fat as fuk crew checking in....

switch to light beer and portion your Funions into 1 oz packages Brah. Watch the fat melt off your body like the wicked witch melting.

djflex
04-03-2014, 08:19 PM
switch to light beer and portion your Funions into 1 oz packages Brah. Watch the fat melt off your body like the wicked witch melting.

Hmmmm, lite beer you say.

Could work

djflex
04-03-2014, 08:25 PM
I had two beef n cheddars for 5$ for lunch today , but skipped the potato cakes.

Its a start !

Bando
04-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Hmmmm, lite beer you say.

Could work

also baked potato chips.

Baked potato chips and light beer is what ultimately changes the ordinary couch potato into a lean, svelte McDonald's fry.

Good luck with it!

djflex
04-03-2014, 08:29 PM
also baked potato chips.

Baked potato chips and light beer is what ultimately changes the ordinary couch potato into a lean, svelte McDonald's fry.

Good luck with it!

I actually had baked chips at lunch the other day at subway.

My god they were horrible!

so-tex
04-03-2014, 08:46 PM

My god they were horrible!I agree. I would rather do without than eat baked chips.

Bando
04-03-2014, 09:06 PM
I agree. I would rather do without than eat baked chips.

then you will not loose fat.

Phattso
04-03-2014, 09:21 PM

My god they were horrible!

I agree. I would rather do without than eat baked chips.

Both of you are silly. You were supposed to eat the bag, too :cool:

Bando
04-03-2014, 09:30 PM
I had two beef n cheddars for 5$ for lunch today , but skipped the potato cakes.

Its a start !

how did I miss this?

I sprung $5.79 for a Wendy's double today. Was pretty expensive for a hamburg, but that bastard was chock full of beef.

cowboybiker
04-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Came in to see if there was a srs tag.

Leaving satisfied.

I'll be back.

Maybe.

so-tex
04-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Came in to see if there was a srs tag.

Leaving satisfied.

I'll be back.

Maybe.Lmao, are any of dj's threads serious? :)

cowboybiker
04-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Lmao, are any of dj's threads serious? :)

He's very serious about Chocolate milk

paolo59
04-03-2014, 10:35 PM
You know, I saw this thread title and it peaked my interest. Why not try to cut? I'm not going anywhere with the 'mass gains!' :( I could eat freakin' McDonalds burgers, 10 or 12 a day with large fries to accompany each, and not gain a freakin' pound! :( I weighed tonight...all of a whopping 154.6 pounds! :( Weight lifted (strength) is just fine, coming off of a back injury.

I'm about ready to ask that 'cmoore' for some tips. I've never really been shredded. I always thought you needed 'some size' to do that. But I'm about to seriously give it a try. I have a 'bodybuilding' friend who swears that if you ever really do it, it preps your body for some sizeable gains once you start back up again with an eye for some mass. That may just be 'bro-science.' I don't know. I am just amazed at folks who can fluctuate some 25, 30 pounds when it comes to body mass. LOL Not flab...muscle!

cowboybiker
04-03-2014, 10:43 PM
I dont think I need advice on cutting as much as I need someone to follow me around and slap all the junk food out of my hands.

sytun
04-04-2014, 02:09 AM
I dont think I need advice on cutting as much as I need someone to follow me around and slap all the junk food out of my hands.

I JUST KNEW this gif would come in handy one day!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/sytun/funny-animated-pictures_zpsab3fd09a.gif?t=1396598871

paolo59
04-04-2014, 05:36 AM

LOL I guess there are a whole lot more people who struggle a little with extra calories on the 'high end.' But for some us, it's a bear to try to add any mass. :( It would take an Act of Congress to throw some 'pork' our way! :( All I want is some 12, 15 pounds of extra quality muscle. Ha!

acrawlingchaos
04-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Trolololol

Fat as fuk crew checking in....There is a sexy beast deep within you (no, not bando) looking to break free from the fatty depths of despair. With my help we can unleash that beast and free your from the shackles of obesity. Bikini clad women with pints of beer and sammiches will be throwing themselves at you and men will idolize and revere you...

cowboybiker
04-04-2014, 01:49 PM
There is a sexy beast deep within you (no, not bando) looking to break free from the fatty depths of despair. With my help we can unleash that beast and free your from the shackles of obesity. Bikini clad women with pints of beer and sammiches will be throwing themselves at you and men will idolize and revere you...
Doubtful.

He'd still be a manlet

ajdahlheimer
04-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Bikini clad women with pints of beer and sammiches will be throwing themselves at you and men will idolize and revere you...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnzeddQceM1qdxfv7o1_500.gif

djflex
04-04-2014, 03:50 PM
There is a sexy beast deep within you (no, not bando) looking to break free from the fatty depths of despair. With my help we can unleash that beast and free your from the shackles of obesity. Bikini clad women with pints of beer and sammiches will be throwing themselves at you and men will idolize and revere you...

I dunno , seems like alot of work. Isnt there just a supplement i can take or something

cowboybiker
04-04-2014, 03:59 PM
I dunno , seems like alot of work. Isnt there just a supplement i can take or something

Crack.

djflex
04-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Doubtful.

He'd still be a manlet

Never bothers me being a manlet .

However being a pervert wears heavily on me sometimes

StressMonkey
04-06-2014, 04:37 PM
I was deceived by this ruse. :mad:

djflex
04-06-2014, 04:57 PM
I was deceived by this ruse. :mad:

You should have known better when you saw it was me.....

Smelly bull
04-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Try on of them phaggy egg white sandwiches at mcdonalds....

Just don't take any sh!t from their azzhole employees!