PDA

View Full Version : Sat what

nexgensupps
04-03-2014, 03:40 PM
So was changing in the locker room. It was the few times I wear my Superman shirt. See this smaller kid doing a chest pose and then double biceps pose. Finally get my clothes on and he looks at me and says you should get an under armour shirt becuase it fits tighter. I was not really sure what to say. First I explained to him I do not like to wear tight shirts when I am working out and thiat it is not about the shirt but the work out. He looked at me like I was crazy.

so-tex
04-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Kids gonna be kids. I buy my workout gear at wal-mart, cheapest cotton shirts and shorts. It's getting harder to find cotton shorts though.

nexgensupps
04-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Kids gonna be kids. I buy my workout gear at wal-mart, cheapest cotton shirts and shorts. It's getting harder to find cotton shorts though.

I am the same way. And it is a pain to find shorts that are not either running shorts or basketball shorts. I just want basic good ol'shorts. I wont even do a sleeveless shirt and rarely wear a tank top to the gym. I think in the last two years I have maybe worn a tank three times to the gym. Just something I am weird about I guess.

If you have a Dicsk Sporting store they have a few cotton shirts and shorts. I have also found Old Navy has a ton of cotton shirts. Just remember to buy them a few sizes to big. Bought an XL and now it fits like a large.

so-tex
04-03-2014, 03:55 PM
I am the same way. And it is a pain to find shorts that are not either running shorts or basketball shorts. I just want basic good ol'shorts. I wont even do a sleeveless shirt and rarely wear a tank top to the gym. I think in the last two years I have maybe worn a tank three times to the gym. Just something I am weird about I guess.I will wear a tank top provided it's loose fitting. Meh, I will take comfort over style any day.

nexgensupps
04-03-2014, 04:04 PM
I will wear a tank top provided it's loose fitting. Meh, I will take comfort over style any day.

It is not style for me ... it is just one of the weird things everyone has about something. Mine is not wearing certain shirts. I wear my old lose fitting baggy shirts all the time.

djflex
04-03-2014, 06:12 PM

I just pick up whatever i find lying on the side of the road. Dont always match but oh well

Old-Time-Lifter
04-03-2014, 07:15 PM
I just pick up whatever i find lying on the side of the road. Dont always match but oh well

Agreed if it was good enough for the bum I took it from it is good enough for the gym...

;)

Smelly bull
04-04-2014, 04:47 AM
I find this outfit liberating when I lift.

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/meAKGrT8zuPpILfYesrv50A.jpg

nexgensupps
04-04-2014, 09:20 AM

The sad thing is ... I bet someone would wear that to the gym. They are already pretty close to it. You know.. the kids with the tight shorts on and their sides and front of their shirt cut out and all the way down to the bottom.

DuracellBunny
04-04-2014, 09:30 AM

Squat suit for a *** fed? ;)