PDA

View Full Version : Predict my gains/losses - no idea what to expect?

Dedication2008
04-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Hi all!
Just started and very impatient :)

Based on my earlier post/blog "beginner_trying_to_do_this properly"
Just taking Cyclone (maximuscle all in one but with less cals than Progain Extreme) after training (as of today for breakfast too)
I do my own cardio in the week aiming for 1 x 20-25 min run (bp approx 160) and 30-40min swim once a week the rest is gym time.
I manage to squeeze in 4 gym session in a 7 day period so hoping for good results if I can keep this rate up.
I veg carbs and protein and aim for 5 small meals (lunch and dinner fist sized portion of carb,protein and veg) other meals smaller. No crisps, choc, cakes!

Using this as a guide: WORKOUT PLAN - LABRADA: 12 week leanbody

Thanks for reading.

What transformation would you expect and what should I do after 11 more weeks?

highiso
04-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Join date 2007 & just starting? :confused:

Caesura75
04-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Just started and very impatient

^^^ That could well be a problem. This game is all about patience.

Put this post up in the main Over 35 section rather than the misc. Someone will then tell you to go read Emma Leigh's sticky.

Old-Time-Lifter
04-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi all!
Just started and very impatient :)

Based on my earlier post/blog "beginner_trying_to_do_this properly"
Just taking Cyclone (maximuscle all in one but with less cals than Progain Extreme) after training (as of today for breakfast too)
I do my own cardio in the week aiming for 1 x 20-25 min run (bp approx 160) and 30-40min swim once a week the rest is gym time.
I manage to squeeze in 4 gym session in a 7 day period so hoping for good results if I can keep this rate up.
I veg carbs and protein and aim for 5 small meals (lunch and dinner fist sized portion of carb,protein and veg) other meals smaller. No crisps, choc, cakes!

Using this as a guide: WORKOUT PLAN - LABRADA: 12 week leanbody

Thanks for reading.

What transformation would you expect and what should I do after 11 more weeks?

My guess is you'll be a ripped and rugged sob by then...

Or you'll be exactly the same...

Only time will tell.

Dedication2008
04-07-2014, 10:48 AM
I know i know joined 2007 and only just starting properly (as in not stopping after 6 weeks) I wrote somewhere life got in the way however now is the time for Op Massive :) (or bigger, slimmer stronger version of me :D)
Thanks for comments - latest update current regime added 4 pounds! im' heaviest I've been!? downside measured the gut :( more work required!!!