PDA

View Full Version : Please Help me Tweak and have a better Macro/Eating Plan!

gnowine
04-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Hi guys!
Short introduction about me :
Soon 26
76kg > 168lbs
173cm about 5.9
At july 2014, I would be working out for 2 years now.
This is my progression pic :

http://i.imgur.com/2PAw6W4.jpg

I want to just bulk this whole year to gain more high quality muscles. I work out 6 times a week before i go to work ( im a barkeeper)

My Nutrition is not bad, not really the best, far from the best and I am just not getting the results what I was hoping for even if i give my all in the gym.
So It must be my Nutritioning which is lacking. I told myself that this April i will start taking my bodybuilding and nutrition to the next level.
I used an online calorie counter and it said I need 2700 for maintainance.
So I wanted to increase my cals by 200 for a healthy slow bulking.
I am also on a budget. I told myself that I just need to save money.
I apologize already for my grammar, english, its not my native lingo.
This are all honest facts about myself.

This is an example of what i would eat starting tommorow (Wednesday 2 april)
Its in german but i will translate

Speisetopfen > milk quark
Penne > pasta
Kaiser Gemüse > its just frozen mixed vegies containing brocoli,carrots, peas
Hühner Filet > Chicken Filet

Its about 2.9 k cals its not exact though
What i noticed is that the protein intake is quite high , almost 260g protein
is this by means an alright nutrition plan ?
and is the macros alright?

http://i.imgur.com/FB5IKtN.png

I am very unhappy atm with my progress and if you guys can take the time and help me, i would really appriciate it.
ps. this is just an example template.

My supplements : Creatine mono, preworkout booster, fishoil, multivit , whey protein (im on a budget, cant buy cassein)

ps. i can also take the shake from the breakfast and take it at work
ps. i would eat like breakfast at 9, go workout at 10, eat my lunch at 2pm, take that shake (which was put on breakfast category) at work at 6pm, maybe another shake (which is at the snack category) at 9 pm) i get home at 2am, eat the dinner, eat the 50g quark and then go to sleep

i am in need how to organize the timing

Jcart159
04-01-2014, 01:14 PM
I would say protein might be a bit high, and fat a bit low.

If I were you I would take some of the cals from protein and throw them into fat. 76 grams would still be on the low end for you, so I would shoot for 80 grams of fat.

Also, since you are only doing 200 cals over maintenance (not even sure if this is accurate because you used an online calculator instead of finding out yourself) you should monitor your weight gain in the first few weeks to make sure you are progressing properly.

Also, if you are on a budget, why are you purchasing/consuming so many supplements? You should be able to get all of those things through whole foods instead of wasting your money on supps!

i am in need how to organize the timing

Eat at a schedule that fits your personal needs, and optimizes your energy levels in the gym.

gnowine
04-01-2014, 02:47 PM

If I were you I would take some of the cals from protein and throw them into fat. 76 grams would still be on the low end for you, so I would shoot for 80 grams of fat.

Also, since you are only doing 200 cals over maintenance (not even sure if this is accurate because you used an online calculator instead of finding out yourself) you should monitor your weight gain in the first few weeks to make sure you are progressing properly.

Also, if you are on a budget, why are you purchasing/consuming so many supplements? You should be able to get all of those things through whole foods instead of wasting your money on supps!

Eat at a schedule that fits your personal needs, and optimizes your energy levels in the gym.

i like having them supps :P

my plan was, like u said, to monitor everything the first couple of weeks and then adjust, by pictures, videos and weight.

Jcart159
04-01-2014, 03:35 PM
my plan was, like u said, to monitor everything the first couple of weeks and then adjust, by pictures, videos and weight.

That's the best thing you can do. If you are gaining weight too fast, scale the cals down a bit.

Not gaining? Time to up the cals.

Not sure how experience you are, but from your weight loss it seems as though you know what you are doing. Definitely up your fats as I suggested above, and let the gains commence!

AlwaysTryin
04-01-2014, 04:43 PM

I don't see anything wrong with his supps at all, in fact they are the ones I would recommend (if any)

gnowine
04-01-2014, 05:36 PM
That's the best thing you can do. If you are gaining weight too fast, scale the cals down a bit.

Not gaining? Time to up the cals.

Not sure how experience you are, but from your weight loss it seems as though you know what you are doing. Definitely up your fats as I suggested above, and let the gains commence!

yeah, its my first time bulking.
as you can see at that january 2013 pic, i was too skinny for my taste, at the october pic i was trying to bulk, but without counting macros, i just ate

now i wanna do it the right way.