PDA

View Full Version : Seven million signed up for ObamaCare

JontheAtheist
04-01-2014, 04:54 AM
The news reported that seven million people have signed up for ObamaCare.

leafs43
04-01-2014, 05:02 AM
I'm guessing it was 7 million and 1 with 1 million signing up on the final day (when the health website was crashing all day long no less).

Just in time to beat the forecast!

What a wild coincidence which doesn't smell fishy at all.

Of 8.7 million visitors to the website, a good 80% of them enrolled! What a crazy statistic!

kenonator
04-01-2014, 05:16 AM
How many were new? How many people lost their insurance and didn't sign back up? How many people under 30?

tng83
04-01-2014, 05:30 AM
My wife's insurance starts today. She ran out of insulin yesterday so she didnt eat lunch or dinner. We're stopping by Walgreens to get her new prescription in about an hour.

Thanks Obama.

StreetCleaner91
04-01-2014, 08:45 AM
My wife's insurance starts today. She ran out of insulin yesterday so she didnt eat lunch or dinner. We're stopping by Walgreens to get her new prescription in about an hour.

Thanks Obama.
insulin is cheap and you can buy it at the pharmacy without a prescription in most states.

tsbalr120
04-01-2014, 08:46 AM
What percent enrolled?

Of the enrolled, what percent need the subsidized insurance, and what percent are young healthy citizens who are suppose to pay for the subsidized plans?

goody1
04-01-2014, 08:50 AM
I call BS. O-Care just happens to get the exact amount of enrollees as promised at the final hour.

leafs43
04-01-2014, 08:58 AM
I call BS. O-Care just happens to get the exact amount of enrollees as promised at the final hour.

Regardless of the actual numbers democrats were going to advertise that Obamacare hit its goal.

I'm sure we will find out the real numbers after November.

goody1
04-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Regardless of the actual numbers democrats were going to advertise that Obamacare hit its goal.

I'm sure we will find out the real numbers after November.

Funny that all those people that signed up in the last few days were able to learn the internet so fast.
According to Harry Reid last week the numer of enrollees in O-Care was so low because the american public didnt know how to use the internet. And yet at the final hour they all are experts on the internet. Must be plugged into the Matrix I guess.

jbball92
04-01-2014, 09:05 AM
no what are the real numbers?

leafs43
04-01-2014, 09:09 AM
Funny that all those people that signed up in the last few days were able to learn the internet so fast.
According to Harry Reid last week the numer of enrollees in O-Care was so low because the american public didnt know how to use the internet. And yet at the final hour they all are experts on the internet. Must be plugged into the Matrix I guess.

Took them 6 months to "sign up" 6 million, but half a day to "sign" up 1 million.

The number the libs are citing is also just how many people signed up to the website.....not how many actually have purchased a plan.

The whole conversation is just disingenuous and is a propaganda blitz to put frosting on a giant turd.

Powers
04-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Conspiracy theory much in this thread?

I think O care has a lot of problems that need fixing but what's the point of trying to make every story into some conspiracy about what's actually happening. Before it was the death panels. Now it's the conspiracy to fudge enrollment numbers. Eventually it starts to get old.

tsbalr120
04-01-2014, 09:22 AM

I think O care has a lot of problems that need fixing but what's the point of trying to make every story into some conspiracy about what's actually happening. Before it was the death panels. Now it's the conspiracy to fudge enrollment numbers. Eventually it starts to get old.

This isn't enrollment numbers

goody1
04-01-2014, 09:23 AM

See the post above yours