PDA

View Full Version : 600cals and 80g's protein left, options?

CanadianNoob
03-25-2014, 07:13 PM
I've got 600 calories and 80 grams of protein to go for my calories/macros.
Is my option to drink a few protein shakes? Because I've matched my carbs intake, and my sugar intake is well over my limit (had a few sugary drinks :c )

Derek2010
03-25-2014, 07:15 PM
I've got 600 calories and 80 grams of protein to go for my calories/macros.
Is my option to drink a few protein shakes? Because I've matched my carbs intake, and my sugar intake is well over my limit (had a few sugary drinks :c )

Sounds like you have a 4 scoop protein shake to down.

dnold55
03-25-2014, 07:18 PM
What are your macros? Perhaps you don't necessarily need only 80 grams of protein. Use some of them on fat. 4 eggs = 24 protein 20 fat. ~300 calories. You could have 6 eggs if you'd like and still be able to fit in over a scoop of protein.

CanadianNoob
03-25-2014, 07:33 PM
Remaining 598 0 32 82 -337 -54
Calorie Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar

I don't have much to spare here..
I'll just slam back the protein shakes, it's about time I hit the gym anyways.

AlwaysTryin
03-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Remaining 598 0 32 82 -337 -54
Calorie Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar

I don't have much to spare here..
I'll just slam back the protein shakes, it's about time I hit the gym anyways.

Steak and eggs

health4life24
03-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Steak and eggs

^ Start cooking OP.

CanadianNoob
03-25-2014, 08:01 PM
I think my protein is expired because I feel like vomiting.

Caezar07
03-25-2014, 08:22 PM
I think my protein is expired because I feel like vomiting.I doubt it, that chit lasts for months. Sounds like a waste of protein in either case. If I were in that situation, I would've just sacrificed hitting your macros perfectly for the day and just planned things out better for next time. I usually wing it in the morning and for lunch, and start planning the rest of the day's food after lunch to make up for whatever macros I'm needing for the rest of the day.

CanadianNoob
03-25-2014, 09:52 PM
I doubt it, that chit lasts for months. Sounds like a waste of protein in either case. If I were in that situation, I would've just sacrificed hitting your macros perfectly for the day and just planned things out better for next time. I usually wing it in the morning and for lunch, and start planning the rest of the day's food after lunch to make up for whatever macros I'm needing for the rest of the day.

That's what I usually do as well but I went fishing and skipped lunch so I kind of went ham on the dinner and dickered myself.

ErikTheElectric
03-25-2014, 09:54 PM
Having a "sugar limit". notevenonce

Go eat some chicken OP.

AlwaysTryin
03-25-2014, 09:56 PM
I think my protein is expired because I feel like vomiting.

Should have listened to me, your fault ;)

ValidPhysiqe
03-25-2014, 09:57 PM
-Zero carb protein shakes
-Eggs
-Chicken
-Fish

ErikTheElectric
03-25-2014, 11:10 PM
-Zero carb protein shakes
-Eggs
-Chicken
-FishWouldn't want all of dem carbs at night.

But GL finding a zero carb protein shake.

AlwaysTryin
03-25-2014, 11:30 PM
Wouldn't want all of dem carbs at night.

But GL finding a zero carb protein shake.

here you go lol

http://www.vpxsports.com/muscle-building-supplements/sro-zero-carb-44-lb

80 calories per serve and 20g protein

lulz

While it is true that one of the keys to losing weight is to expend more calories than we consume, the most important secret for long term fat and weight loss is to control the hormone insulin. Insulin release is consistent with the amount and/or type of carbohydrates we consume. This hormone also causes our body to store fat and can prevent stored body fat from being utilized as energy. However, if we control insulin with a low carbohydrate diet, we also reduce our body weight and body fat. ZERO CARB® SRO™ Protein is the Carbohydrate-Free King of Proteins™ and can be utilized to supplement any type of low-carb diet. Many of the most successful weight loss programs have been based on low carbohydrate/high protein diets. Protein is unquestionably the single most important nutrient for dramatically redefining and improving your physique, and ZERO CARB® SRO™ Protein is the highest quality fat and carbohydrate-free protein supplement available. Do what many of the greatest professional athletes, bodybuilders and movie stars have done and make VPX® an integral part of your supplementation program today!

ErikTheElectric
03-25-2014, 11:38 PM
here you go lol

http://www.vpxsports.com/muscle-building-supplements/sro-zero-carb-44-lb

80 calories per serve and 20g protein

lulzSkeptical Hippo is Skeptical.