PDA

View Full Version : If Wade had stayed healthy

ShweezyBTFO
03-22-2014, 10:23 AM
He would've gone down as a top 3 player in NBA history.

I'd argue he's the most influential NBA player ever either way. Way of wade >>>>>>>

TexasMajor
03-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Flip-flop-weezy with another ten star thread.

HarpoonBrah
03-22-2014, 10:37 AM
Everyone shall witness a somewhat healthy D-Wade this postseason & Witness

Three about to change his name to Four

velociREPtor
03-22-2014, 10:41 AM
No.

robpats2
03-22-2014, 10:52 AM
shweey how much did you put on mercer and what were the odds oh bet master

ShweezyBTFO
03-22-2014, 10:52 AM
Flip-flop-weezy with another ten star thread.

I love the NBA. If you can't appreciate greatness, regardless of laundry, you're missing out.

ShweezyBTFO
03-22-2014, 10:54 AM
shweey how much did you put on mercer and what were the odds oh bet master

We made an agreement that only future is allowed to discuss his bets on here. Why don't you ever show up in the chat? Your boy CCballer went nuts over Luke Hancock and Marcus Paige this week.

bking10
03-22-2014, 12:03 PM
If players still weren't allowed to breath on him post 2006 maybe. But the league decided it was too obvious they were trying to create another Jordan.

Jaccogo
03-22-2014, 12:09 PM
You can't be top 10 if you flop that much. Same reason lebron isn't gonnab e top10

BatteryBro42
03-22-2014, 12:27 PM
He gets no respect from ppl who cant remember how dominant he was in his prime. Ppl act like that team he carried to a title was good in 06, it wasnt, that **** was almost entirely Wade. Ppl only started watching the Heat after Lebron. They missed seeing Wade dominante being the only player on poverty Miami teams after shaq left.

Arguably the best rim attacker we will ever see, right there with Jordan and Kobe. The man can still score 20 a night on 12 shots, without his knees. Wade is crafty as ****, and has been my favorite player to watch since he came to the league.

He has the most swag out of any player in the lesgue, and hes a true entertainer and clutch performed. Not to mention to best shot blocking guard of all time. If he can get to this postseason healthy, all these new Heat fans will learn alot about Wade.

KBaller33
03-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Wade from 2006-2010 was the third best player in the league and at a time the best. Half that time he wasn't even healthy. Smh only if...

SompletelyCober
03-22-2014, 12:43 PM
It's amazing that the guy destroyed his body attacking the rim so hard and has been slowed by injuries yet he's still top 15 all time at this point.

Wade is pretty much Jordan if Jordan was slowed by injuries.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60jc0Txkd1r98qz6o1_500.gif

broboma2012
03-22-2014, 01:24 PM
He gets no respect from ppl who cant remember how dominant he was in his prime. Ppl act like that team he carried to a title was good in 06, it wasnt, that **** was almost entirely Wade. Ppl only started watching the Heat after Lebron. They missed seeing Wade dominante being the only player on poverty Miami teams after shaq left.

Arguably the best rim attacker we will ever see, right there with Jordan and Shaq. The man can still score 20 a night on 12 shots, without his knees. Wade is crafty as ****, and has been my favorite player to watch since he came to the league.

He has the most swag out of any player in the lesgue, and hes a true entertainer and clutch performed. Not to mention to best shot blocking guard of all time. If he can get to this postseason healthy, all these new Heat fans will learn alot about Wade.

he was a mini jordan in his prime. he could get to the bucket at will

broboma2012
03-22-2014, 01:26 PM
It's amazing that the guy destroyed his body attacking the rim so hard and has been slowed by injuries yet he's still top 15 all time at this point.

Wade is pretty much Jordan if Jordan was slowed by injuries.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m60jc0Txkd1r98qz6o1_500.gif

kind of. jordan's size is a huge advantage for him. also wade has never added the accessory parts of his game. aka reliable fadeway/back to basket game.

BabySuaz
03-22-2014, 01:29 PM
In on Wade appreciation thread

5uRN7iJ5CqQ

Dw6uuoa9tZM

DasPhilosopher
03-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Great player. I like his last name.

BatteryBro42
03-22-2014, 02:04 PM
kind of. jordan's size is a huge advantage for him. also wade has never added the accessory parts of his game. aka reliable fadeway/back to basket game.

Wades post game is amazing man. His hook in the midle of the lane is almost ungaurdable if he gets to his spot. If he could hit the fadeaway consistently his post game would be his best asset

broboma2012
03-22-2014, 02:15 PM
Wades post game is amazing man. His hook in the midle of the lane is almost ungaurdable if he gets to his spot. If he could hit the fadeaway consistently his post game would be his best asset
he is a great player no doubt. I really dislike his demeanor so it kind of clouds my judgement.what sg's outside of jordan and kobe are above him?